Slowly Thawing (Jelsa)

By CanIHasJelsa

Just when Elsa thought all the chaos in her life was ending she realized that it was only the beginning of he... More

β˜…Before You Startβ˜…
Backstory
Backstory Part 2
Backstory Part 3
Part 1: The Coronation

Part 2: My Secret Is Out

49 6 1
By CanIHasJelsa

Elsa's POV

(a/n: don't worry I will eventually have a part with Jack's POV)

Yes....he was gone. I wish he would come back someday.......no Elsa, you can't be daydreaming about this guy you just can't! Your a queen now and your the only one and I need to hold that position. I was still a little lost in my mind when Anna and a guy (I think Hans was the name) came up to me and asked, "We would like your blessings....for our marriage!" At first I was so glad that Anna had found true love (even before me)......but then I noticed something sketchy about him and his southern isles. "Anna you can't marry a man you just met", that was the honest truth. You can live a life with someone you can't trust and I didn't want Anna getting hurt because of this guy. But when I told Anna this she seemed heartbroken. "Why do you shut me out!", she said. "Enough Anna", I said as I walked away because she grabbed my glove. "No, what are you so afraid of!", that sentence seemed to go throughout the whole castle. "I said enough!", I shouted as I shot a stream of ice towards the people of Arendale and mostly aiming towards Anna. I love my sister, but sometimes I wish I could shoot her heart with ice! I panicked and ran away not really taking notice that there were people outside. I started to back away then the water fountain behind me suddenly became ice when I touched it. Then Anna ran towards me probally so I would come back, but I had already done too much for me to come back. I just ran away then came to a river. I didn't know what to do so I put my foot on the water and it turned into beautiful ice designs. So I decided to run on the water. And with every step I took I saw the ice getting bigger and more beautiful. But even though the ice was beautiful, I was crying and thinking to myself, look at what you have done to me Jack Frost.

(a/n: sorry I haven't been updating lately school sucks......you get the point)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 16.9K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
659K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
554K 29.9K 49
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.1M 13.7K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...