Part 1: The Coronation

Elsa's POV

Today is coronation day in Arendale and also the 13th year I have had my powers. (I'm 18 so yeah). "It's coronation day.... It's coronation day! ", I heard my sister Anna say from the other side of the castle. My sister is really perky and hyper but she can be nice sometimes. "The windows are open so is that door.", I heard her starting to sing. Jeez we're not in some musical are we, I thought to myself. I distracted myself from Anna's singing and started to think of him. The last time he came was when he gave me my powers. I missed him....the one they call Jack Frost. The one person who knew my secret and could share it with had left me a long time ago. I was remembering when he hugged me and I knew from that point on it was more than a start of a friendship but more of a relationship. I even learned to accept that I have fell in love with the white haired boy ever since I saw him. But he never came back after he said those three words to me. Let it go. But now was no time to think of that, I was about to become the queen of Arendale. Just thinking about the name made me frightened about how I was going to conceal my powers and I instantly forgot about Jack. "Don't let them in. Don't let them see be the good girl you always have to be. ", I started to sing, "Conceal, don't feel don't let them know. Make one wrong move and everyone will know." Little did I know Anna was singing and waiting for the doors to open. "Tell the guards to open up the gates. " I sang as Anna did a little harmony to it.

~Time Skip to the Coronation~

"Your majesty, the gloves." the holder of the royal items my father used to own. I was taking off my gloves nervously and held the royal items used for the coronation. Ice was slowly spreading on the items and I began to worry. Jack Frost this is all your falt, I began to think in my mind. Oh no, the person who I thought I loved I started to hate. Mabye I do have a frozen heart, and what if no one can thaw it. I began to cry inside but then heard the words "You are now crowned Elsa, Queen of Arendale.", and I quickly put the royal items down and put my gloves back on.

~Time Skip to the After Party~

"Anna of Arendale.", they just finished anouncing my name and they announced Anna's name while she struggled to get into place. There was about 10 seconds of silence before everyone started enjoying themselves. I was kinda anxious to talk to my sister so I just said "Hi". Her reply was "Oh hi me umm hi". I couldn't tell weather she was just being shy or she was weirded out because I talked to her for the first time in years. Then we had a whole conversation together before the Duke of Weselton took Anna away to dance. I had forgotten how good it felt to talk and laugh with someone, especially my perky sister. For the rest of the night I just imagined how a conversation with Jack would go. But then I stopped at a point to realize that the one person I could really relate to was gone.