Backstory Part 3

Still Elsa's POV

"Good and I could also tell because of your clothes.", Jack said. I was wearing an ice blue short sleeve dress with black shoes. "And your platinum blonde hair...it's beautiful is it natural." he asked me. "Thank you and yes its natural.", I said. I was starting to ease up to him. "Thats amazing, ya know someone like you could be a natural with ice magic.", he said rather triumphantly. "Really cause I have always loved you and your ice powers....", I covered my mouth before I could say anything else. "Thats totally fine cause I have always seen you and your sister when I come here and your the one that catches my eye first.", he said and smiled at me. "Really.", I said nervously. "Yeah and as a token of our friendship I want to give you ice powers like me......here.", he said as he held a blue ball of light and put it in my hands. The light flashed and then it disappeared. "What happened to it.", I said. "Nothing really but let me show you something.", he said as he held my hands in his and put them in the air. For a second nothing happened, then a graceful shot of snow and snowflakes came out of my hand. "This is amazing, thank you so much Jack.", I said and ran up to hug him. He hugged back and for a moment I felt like I never wanted it to end. Then he let go and said "Ok Elsa just keep practicing and you'll get the hang of your powers.", he said, "But for now this is good bye!". Then he started to fly away. Then before I he flew away so far that I couldn't see him anymore he said,"And if anything happens just let it go!", then he shot six beams of ice in the air to make it look like a giant snowflake. All the little kids cheered and I never forgot that day or the last three words he said "let it go", I said to myself in a whisper, Let It Go.