Part 2: My Secret Is Out

Elsa's POV

(a/n: don't worry I will eventually have a part with Jack's POV)

Yes....he was gone. I wish he would come back someday.......no Elsa, you can't be daydreaming about this guy you just can't! Your a queen now and your the only one and I need to hold that position. I was still a little lost in my mind when Anna and a guy (I think Hans was the name) came up to me and asked, "We would like your blessings....for our marriage!" At first I was so glad that Anna had found true love (even before me)......but then I noticed something sketchy about him and his southern isles. "Anna you can't marry a man you just met", that was the honest truth. You can live a life with someone you can't trust and I didn't want Anna getting hurt because of this guy. But when I told Anna this she seemed heartbroken. "Why do you shut me out!", she said. "Enough Anna", I said as I walked away because she grabbed my glove. "No, what are you so afraid of!", that sentence seemed to go throughout the whole castle. "I said enough!", I shouted as I shot a stream of ice towards the people of Arendale and mostly aiming towards Anna. I love my sister, but sometimes I wish I could shoot her heart with ice! I panicked and ran away not really taking notice that there were people outside. I started to back away then the water fountain behind me suddenly became ice when I touched it. Then Anna ran towards me probally so I would come back, but I had already done too much for me to come back. I just ran away then came to a river. I didn't know what to do so I put my foot on the water and it turned into beautiful ice designs. So I decided to run on the water. And with every step I took I saw the ice getting bigger and more beautiful. But even though the ice was beautiful, I was crying and thinking to myself, look at what you have done to me Jack Frost.

(a/n: sorry I haven't been updating lately school sucks......you get the point)