Backstory Part 2

Still Elsa's POV

"H..Hi I'm Elsa", I said stuttering my words. "Your kinda shy aren't you?", Jack asked. I just nodded in agreement. "Hey tell ya what, I used to be scared and shy of coming to Arendale because I thought that mabye the kids here wouldn't be interested in my powers" he said in a lecture kind of a voice. "But it barely snows in Arendale so almost every kid would be interested in your kind of powers", I said. "Yeah, especially that girl with the strawberry blonde hair she gets really excited when she sees my snow", he said kinda creeped out by the fact that Anna always almost dies of excitement when she sees snow. "Yeah, thsts my sister Anna. She can get really over excited when she sees snow. And no matter what she always has to build a snowman with someone", I said a little less nervously. "Oh so thats why she always pulls on my hoodie asking to build a snowman.", he gave a chuckle and I couldn't help but laugh myself. "Elsa....do you like my powers." he asked a little nervously. "Of course in fact Christmas and winter is my favorite time of the year.", I said excitedly.

A/N: I'm sorry I'm taking so long with the backstory but still hope you like-Star ♥