The Trinity dragon

By Raging__Wolf

Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, I... More

Bio
Prolouge
Build-up
Release
A Date to Die For
Another Chance
Meeting the Peerage
Innocence Incarnate
Allia
Info Gathering
Burn In Holy Fire
A New Housemate
Vote for Familiars
Dodgeball and Murphy's Law
Two Y/n's, One Forest
Phenex and Gremory
Trinity Awakens
Old friends
The Assassination Classroom Returns
Holy Blueberry
Father
Reforging bonds
Awakening True Rage
Scars of Grief
Crossovers
Poolside Shenanigans
Parental Shenanigans
Open House Antics
Vampires and time stopping bullshit.
A/N
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Conference Hijinks
Samael Territory
Kanna L/N
An AV Star in Town
Foodgasms Everywhere!
Peerage Antics!
High Class Chaos
Peerage Time
10k!?!?!?!?
Shiro and Kuro
Ascension
Reunion Time!
Wolves, Sharks and Oversized Gators
Evolution
Unholy Vengeance
A/n part 2: battle tendency
New Transfers from Heaven
Y/n says hello!
Shenanigans in Kyoto
The Phoenix meets The Badass
Clash of the Titans
Issei!?
Kresus
A Fathers Bond
An Emotional Wreck
Breaking Point
A Broken Family
Rebuilding
One Thousand Voices
The Might of the Chapter's Finest
This Ends Now!
Give it a minute
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Samael's funeral?
Do Not Corrupt
One more!!!
Nice

Second confession

18.2K 283 483
By Raging__Wolf

3rd POV

The entire student council was on edge and were ready to fight at a moments notice. That didn't last long however, as Allia gave off her calming aura that seemed to soothe the spirits of everyone in the room.

Sona: "w-what are you?"

Allia: "I'm the Phoenix, sweetie."

Sona and Tsubaki were shocked at the casual revelation but they remained as calm as they could.

Momo: "how did you know what Y/n said?"

Allia: "because, I've been keeping an eye on him for the past few days. You should know that he accepted the Gremory Girl's feelings and the two are dating now."

A few of the girls giggled in response, however, Sona looked like she'd been shot in the heart with a 50 cal.

Allia saw this and smiled.

Allia: "he still considers you. If it doesn't work out between them, then you can swoop in for the grab. Either that or you can try and talk Rias into allowing you to join them."

Sona just looked deep in thought for a while. Then Saji tried to talk to her.

Saji: "so, what's the deal with Hyoudou? Why're you so interested in him?"

Allia: "Hyoudou? Oh, right, that's the new name that he's been given. I almost completely forgot about that."

Momo: "you mean that Issei isn't his brother?"

Allia: "not biologically, no. However, Y/n thinks of Issei as his brother and come hell or high water, he'll fight to make sure that Issei is safe. It's just how he is."

The group just looked at each other. They were all thinking the same thing. Tsubaki had the stones to voice it though.

Tsubaki: "how are you so well informed about Y/n?"

Allia then stepped down from the window and walked straight up to Tsubaki with a warm smile on her face.

Allia: "that's something that you'll have to find out by yourself. For now though, you'll be annoyed to know that I've informed Serafall about open house in a few weeks. Have fun with that!"

And with that, she disappeared, Leaving the student council completely bamboozled.

Sona: "why? Why did she have to tell Serafall?"

Sona wasn't happy that her sister now knew about open house but she was also heartbroken. Sure, she was glad that Y/n was with Rias and that they were both happy together. But it didn't stop her from wanting it to be her in Rias' place.

Saji: "Sona? You ok?"

Sona: "y-yes...I just need to step outside for a bit."

She walked out of the room and broke into a run once she was outside of the building. She sat underneath a tree near the old school building and cried into her knees.

Rias saw her friend running into the forest earlier and followed her. She came across the crying Sitri not too far in. Just far enough for her to be out of sight of everyone else.

Rias: "Sona?"

Sona looked up with tears streaming down her face and saw Rias standing there with a concerned look.

Sona: "H-hey Rias."

The redhead sat down next to her.

Rias: "what's going on? Why're you crying?"

Sona: "I know that you and Y/n are together. *sniff* I'm glad that you're both happy, but it doesn't make it hurt any less."

Rias: "Sona...I know that you love Y/n as well. Of course there's the whole thing with that deal you made with your family so you're already engaged technically. Just don't be afraid to tell him."

Sona looked at her friend with wide eyes.

Sona: "b-but he's yours!"

Rias smiled and held Sona close.

Rias: "he may be mine, but I'm willing to accept that he has others that feel the same as I do."

Sona: "you mean-?"

Rias: "yes, I'm willing to let others fall in love with him. I know that he loves me, but I also know that he has others that he cares about too."

Sona smiled as more tears formed in her eyes and she hugged Rias whilst her tears flowed.

Timeskip

Y/n POV

Issei, Asia and I were about to go hand out some flyers, we'd been helping her out with her flyer duties since she joined us, however Rias stopped us.

Rias: "not so fast, you three."

Y/n: "what's up? Did Issei do something? Can I kick his ass?"

Issei: "why you gotta be a dick, man?"

Y/n: "least I can say I have one."

Issei: "the hell are you talking about?"

He was about to go on, but a swift kick to the balls silenced him.

Y/n: "case and point."

Akeno just giggled.

Akeno: "there's no need to be mean to him, Y/n."

Y/n: "too fuckin' bad."

Rias: "alright you two, that's enough."

Akeno: "sorry, prez."

Y/n: "sorry, babe."

Rias' face went bright red whilst Kiba and I each stifled a laugh.

Rias: "a-anyway, you'll be happy to know that your flyer days are over."

Y/n: "so are we gonna get a familiar or some shit?"

Rias: "precisely. Every devil has to get a familiar so I think it's about time that we get you three some as well."

Issei: "cool."

Rias: "well, this is my familiar."

A small bat creature appeared on Rias' shoulder and it then transformed into a woman wearing a bat costume.

Issei: "that's so cool!"

Koneko was next up, she summoned a little white cat that just sat in her lap.

Koneko: "this is shiro."

Y/n: "mind if I pet it?"

Koneko: "go ahead."

I gently scratched the cats ears and I could hear it purring, I couldn't help but smile.

Next was Akeno. She summoned a group of six small creatures.

Y/n: "are those imps?"

Akeno: "yes, I'm impressed that you know."

Y/n: "they're pretty different from the imps that I know of, but not every creature looks like something from a video game."

Akeno giggled and the imps jumped down from her hand and transformed into the imps that I'm more accustomed to.

Y/n: "yeah, that. Just get me a synthesiser and an eight string guitar and we're good to go. Oh, and a BFG."

Raynare: "what's a BFG?"

Y/N/Issei: "Big. Fucking. Gun."

Akeno just giggled and then her imps returned to normal. The last familiar to see belonged to Kiba.

Kiba: "mine's a badass."

Issei: "yeah, don't care, pretty boy."

Kiba: "why you gotta hate, man?"

I smacked Issei upside the head then turned to Kiba.

Y/n: "never mind the dipshit, go ahead. I bet that it'll be something to compliment your speed."

Kiba then summoned a large eagle that perched itself on his arm. It seemed to be Judging the three new members of the club. When it was finished, it flew over to me and perched itself on my shoulder.

Kiba: "that means that he likes you. If he were to peck you, I'm pretty sure you know what that means."

Y/n: "yeah. Welp, What are we waiting for? Let's-a motherfucking go!"

Rias just giggled then a knock came from the door.

Rias: "come in."

The door opened and the student council walked in.

Sona: "hello, Rias."

Rias: "hey, Sona. What brings you by?"

Sona: "I came to congratulate you on increasing your number of pieces."

Issei: "wait, how does she-?"

He was quickly shut up by me throwing a frying pan at him.

Rias: "to answer your question, Sona is a devil too. She's the heir to the house of Sitri."

Akeno: "where did that frying pan come from?"

Nerolyth: "it me."

Y/n: "have you been watching SM117Y or some shit?"

Nerolyth: "actually, yes."

Y/n: "huh, cool!"

Kiba: "how does she even watch YouTube?"

Y/n: "not too sure myself, I just don't question it."

Sona: "Y-Y/n?"

I turned to her and smiled.

Y/n: "heya!"

Sona: "why are you here?"

Rias: "oh, that's right! I forgot to mention that Y/n's one of my new pieces."

Student council: "EEEEHHHHH!?!?"

Tsubaki: "t-then who was that voice earlier?"

As if on cue, the silver dragon empress' greaves appeared on my legs.

Nerolyth: "again, it me."

Then Saji decided to be a righteous cock waffle

Saji: "wow, you're little gaggle of slutty sluts didn't even tell her servant about us?"

I could feel my eye twitch out of rage. Rias saw it too.

Rias: "Y/n, calm down."

Y/n: "imma be a microwave real quick."

Rias: "what?"

Y/n: "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Koneko: "Y/n? You good?"

Y/n: "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..."

Rias: "Y/n! calm down!"

Y/n: "...nah."

I then got up and, in one swift movement, my fist had collided with Saji's gut. He was sent into the air and I slammed him back down by grabbing his head and shoving it into the ground.

Y/n: "talk about my girl like that again and imma kill ya. Capeesh?"

Saji: "y-yeah, I'm sorry."

Y/n: "fuckin' better be."

I went back and sat down on the couch whilst Sona just facepalmed at her servants idiocy.

Sona: "I apologise for his rudeness. Saji Genshirou is my new pawn."

Rias: "Asia Argento is my new bishop and the Hyoudou brothers are my pawns."

Issei: "so you're a pawn too? Cool, guess that makes us buddies, huh?"

Saji: "Can it D-bag. You don't get to talk to me as if we're equals..."

Saji trailed off as he could feel the murderous intent coming from my glare.

Y/n: "wanna repeat that, ass clown?"

Rias: "Y/n, please calm down."

Sona: "I have to agree, it's not worth the effort."

Y/n: "*sigh* alright. If he tries anything again though I'm going to put him down.

Sona: "noted, though I'll be teaching him some discipline when we get back."

Y/n: "good."

Sona: "anyway, I take it that you're going to get familiars soon?"

Rias: "we were planning on going next week as a matter of fact."

Sona: "that poses an issue because that was our plan to get Saji his familiar and he only accepts one family per month."

Rias: "then how about a competition?"

Sona: "surely you can't mean a rating game?"

Rias: "no, no. We'd never get permission."

Sona: "yes, and I don't think you'll want to be drawing attention to yourself, especially now."

Rias: "don't go there."

Rias' voice harboured a bit of anger when she said that.

Sona: "my apologies."

Y/n: "why don't we just do some sports? Tennis might work."

Sona: "I'm up for it. How about it Rias, myself and Tsubaki vs you and Akeno?"

Rias: "you're on."

She nodded and the student council turned to leave, but Sona turned back and looked at Rias, who nodded to her for some reason.

Sona: "Y-Y/n, can I speak with you?"

Y/n: "uh, sure. What's up?"

Sona: "I-it's just that I..."

Y/n: "no fuckin' way."

Nerolyth: "it makes sense since you two are pretty much engaged."

Y/n: "not gonna lie, totally forgot about that for a bit. Oh well, should I help her out?"

Rias: "I've already told her that she can join us."

Y/n: "NANI!? How the hell?"

I looked over to Rias and she just smirked. Then I sighed and decided to help out the stuttering mess that was Sona Sitri.

Sona: "it's just that I-"

I cut her off by pulling her into a kiss. She was completely blindsided by it and the whole student council looked beyond bamboozled at the scene.

Saji/Issei: "THE FUCK!?!?"

Kiba: "well then!"

Akeno: "Ara Ara. How forward."

Rias: "Akeno, down girl."

Asia freaked out and turned away with a huge blush on her face.

Koneko: "Y/n's pretty straightforward."

Tsubaki: "S-Sona?"

Tomoe/Reya: "I totally ship it!"

Kalawarner: "oh my."

Raynare: "get a room you two."

Mittelt: "let's not go there, Raynare."

We finally parted and I could see that Sona's face had turned beet red.

Sona: "Y-Y/n, I-"

Y/n: "I know, Since Rias is giving us the green light..."

Rias: "you're welcome by the way!"

Y/n: "love you too babe!"

She just giggled as Sona held me close.

Sona: "I...I love you as well, Y/n."

I smiled, after Rias telling me how she felt, I couldn't have been any happier. Issei, again, had to ruin it though. He started to cry.

Y/n: "what the hot, crispy, Kentucky fried fuck are you crying for now?"

Issei: "you're my brother and you've already got a harem!"

Y/n: "Issei, I'm gonna give you a five second head start and you had better pray to Cthulhu that I don't catch you!"

He got the message and ran for his life, five seconds later, I let go of Sona and bolted after him.

3rd POV

Sona: "Thank you, Rias."

Rias: "you don't need to thank me, Sona. Just help me look after him."

Sona smiled and nodded.

Rias: "also, there was a woman named Allia here a few days ago. I'm assuming that you've met her?"

Sona: "yes, she told Serafall about open house."

Rias: "oh, that's the least of your worries right now. She said that she was going to tell Serafall about Y/n."

Sona's face turned pale at the thought. Then everyone's expression turned from confusion to amusement as an ear piercing shriek could be heard from outside.

Issei: "WWWHHHYYYYYYYYYY!?!?"

Y/N: "YOU'RE GONNA WANT TO RUN FASTER THAN THAT, COCK JOCKEY!!!"

Issei: "AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"

Y/n: "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!"

The two kings looked out of the window and saw Y/n firing a barrage of punches at Issei.

They both laughed.

Hard.

*(A/n: "ya boi is back! I'm home, in Scotland and I'm feeling fan-fuckin'-tastic! I'll be updating the Forsaken Prince soon but, for now, here's some of Y/n Hyoudou's shenanigans. I'll be doing a quick vote, then the next chapter, Dodgeball and Murphy's law, will go up. Ciao!")*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 940 22
In a world full of devils, angels, and fallen angels, there exists a blue haired boy with an incredible power. One that could rival the gods themselv...
1M 13.4K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
15.4K 446 5
What does happen, when you are abandoned by your only helping hand? It would break anyone right. It does, for an unfortunate individual. That went b...
27.1K 428 31
Devils..Angels...Fallen Angels....They're real...and their power is so terrifying that it could even make the gods bow before them....this...is not t...