clout | roadtrip

By justapenname

"You're only with him for the clout" Roadtrip Youtube!AU ft the commentary crew UK randy sacklyn will/mia ja... More

nolla
yksi
kaksi
kolme
neljä
viisi
kuusi
seitsemän
yhdeksän
kymmenen
yksitoista
kaksitoista
kolmetoista
neljätoista
viisitoista
merkkiä osa kaksi
kuusitoista
seitsemäntoista
kahdeksantoista
yhdeksäntoista
kaksikymmentä
kaksikymmentäyksi
kaksikymmentäkaksi
kaksikymmentäkolme
kaksikymmentäneljä
kaksikymmentäviisi
kaksikymmentäkuusi
kaksikymmentäseitsemän
kaksikymmentäkahdeksan
kaksikymmentäyhdeksän
kolmekymmentä

kahdeksan

1.7K 103 52
By justapenname

fovvs: delicate and sweet

The female body is so beautiful and intresting to play with on camera

738 comments

mikeycobban: 🤤
  ↪memeulous: that comment better be directed at the grape. NO objectefying women on my Christian server 😤

miaxmon: will just asked me if liking this would count as cheating I-
  ↪willne: MIA

miaxmon: this is class by the way

beaumont: this series is gonna blow everyone away. You're crazy talented x
  ↪fovvs: thanks mate💪🏻

willne: bobs 🍆💦
  ↪jamesmarriottyt: delete this hoe
  ↪willne: sorry daddy😔

___________________________________________________

"These are insane!" Rye gushes over the pictures Andy is showing him. "Seriously mate, you deserve to work with Vogue or something. You're so talented."

Andy shakes his head, a small smile ever so present on his face. "Thank you, but that's just realistic, not in the near future at least."

"Well actually..." The tone of Rye's voice and the devilish grin on his face don't promise much good. "Sonny and I have a photoshoot with British Vogue, like next week and they asked us who we'd want to work with. And as the issue focusses on up and coming talent."

The blonde gasps loudly, "Ryan Beaumont, you didn't!" He can barely contain his excitement as he stares at the brunette in disbelief.

"Oh but I did." Rye grins and allows to blond to jump him. "It's obviously not a cover shoot but-"

Before he can finish his sentence Andy shushes him with a quick peck on the lips, one filled with loads of excitement, "Oh shut up, it's fucking Vogue mate, I know you've done this before but this is totally inane for me! Thank you so, so much." And as Andy continues rambling and pressing a couple more kisses to Rye's cheek he just sits there in complete awe of what just happened. To Andy it seems to be the most normal thing in the word to thank a mate by kissing them, but to Rye it's not, he only kisses people he likes as more than friends. He swears one day the blonde and his surprisingly soft lips will be the death of him. 

___________________________________________________

"My notifications are going wild!" Rye laughs, showing his phone to Sonny. "It's insane how a photoshoot for Calvin Klein gets everyone this worked up." He chuckles and takes a sip of his beer.

The day before, on world pride day, Calvin Klein released some promotional shots featuring same sex couples, one of which is portrait bye Rye and Sonny. It's the secret and exciting project Rye teased on his Instagram a couple of weeks ago. The shots aren't really that big of a deal, they're basically just them portraying a young and loving queer couple at home. The internet is loving it and loads of articles speculating about their sexualities and relationship statuses. It's a bit wicked how they are both just doing their job and because they kiss each other in a couple of shots suddenly it can't be just professional anymore, it has to romantic.

Sonny agrees, "Am definitely talking about this in tomorrows video. Will be weird talking about myself though, but this is an issue that needs to be talked about," Never before has Sonny talked about himself in a video, but the fact that their totally professionality relationship gets questioned just because they are two men kissing for a photoshoot. If it had been a male and female model people wouldn't have just assumed they were dating. It's rather fucked up how the world fetishizes queer relationships.

"Can I tag a long to give my opinion as well?" Rye asks, he's in the ad after all.

"Yeah, cheers." The raven haired lad agrees. 

___________________________________________________

bisexualbeaumont, ryesbabyboy and 182.939 others liked this picture

beaumont: one of my favorite shots from the campain Calvin Klein released yesterday, check em out. #beproud #outandloud #noshame

2.001 comments

versacetouch: that's kinda gay
  ↪beaumont: Is model/youtuber Beaumont gay and in a relationship with fellow model Sonny Robertson? Find out tomorrow on #rumorpatrol

itsgibson: sick shot mates🙌
  ↪beaumont: ❤

dumbasduff: oh who is he, he's really pretty
  ↪beaumont: mate that's me
  ↪versacetouch: Rye you know damn well that's not what my mans meant 😤

fovvs: pride is beautiful
  ↪beaumont: so are you

__________________________________________________

Versace
@versacetouch

New video out now! youtube.com/jsjs882jzj91

"Beaumont is Gay (#rumorpatrol)"

728 retweets and 34.922 likes

__________________________________________________

"Rye Beaumont is a twenty one year old fashion model and youtuber who shot to fame through his weekly outfit styling videos and clothing hauls. In the fashion industry he's al ready made a big name for himself, having worked with major brand like Gucci. He's a strapping and charismatic young lad, who very recently has been put on the stand for something quite different: His sexuality." Sonny opens his YouTube video in a dramatic way, it's a bit off from his usual quick phased and humorous videos, but it fits the overall feel of a bit more. "You see on world pride day popular clothing brand Calvin Klein released an ad featuring Beaumont and fellow model twenty year old Sonny Robertson kissing. This of course sparked numerous rumors and loads question, so to answer them with today I have Rye!" The shot zooms out to reveal Rye sitting in a desk chair next to covered up commentary youtuber.

"Hey guys." He smiles awkwardly. "Apparently I am gay."

The youngsters continue going over how toxic the community surrounding lgbtq modeling can be and how crazy and gross it feels to be fetishized just while doing your job. "It's okay to ask, I guess. But lets be realistic, if a male and female model had posed the way Sonny and I did it wouldn't have been this controversial, people wouldn't have jumped to the conclusion that they must be dating and they wouldn't make the tabloids." Rye exclaims, "The shoot was strictly professional, I've kissed plenty of girls during shoots and no one's ever questioned that. Why would me kissing a guy in front of a camera suddenly not be professional anymore? Posing and basically giving myself and my body to the camera is my job. If they ask me to kiss a lad, I will. It's what I get paid for and so does Sonny and every other model who took part in the shoot." He truly doesn't get how that's so hard for people to fathom.

"And what do you have to say to people who will now accuse you of taking a queer persons job and who will attack Calvin Klein for not hiring actual lgbtq models?" Sonny questions, his voice a bit muffled by the mask he's wearing.

Rye laughs and looks straight into the camera, "Everyone involved, all the models, photographers, make up artists, stylist, you name it all of us are lgbtq in some way shape or form." He grins and winks before quickly adding "Oh and for those of you wondering, I am bisexual and yes I will upload a video on it." And with that the screen turns black and there's complete silence for a couple of seconds before a quick 'and I am gay' can be heard in Sonny's voice right before the usual subscribe and like outro starts playing. 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100+ VOTES AND 1K+ VIEWS <3
Kinda rlly proud of the manip lol
Finally some Randy development, lol
Hope you lads enjoyed the chapter cause I deffo wrote this instead of  finishing a fucking school project I still have to finish before tomorrow (It's fkn 1:43 am fml) 

Cheers, 

B :)x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 128 10
I mean the title kinda explains it but this is a book of one shots about a boy band called RoadTrip. I will give warnings at the start of the chapter...
141K 1.6K 18
exactly what the title says. it's all smut. i will rarely ever post in this book. it's only for fun. k bye. all rights reserved
104K 5.9K 34
Dear Ryan You mess with my mind. You play with my feelings. You're breaking me as much as you're holding me together Highest Ranking: #9 in roadtri...
2.6K 106 15
I mean the title kinda explains it but this is a book of oneshots about a boy band called RoadTrip. There will be warnings at the start of the chapte...