The Trinity dragon

Bởi Raging__Wolf

Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, I... Xem Thêm

Bio
Prolouge
Build-up
Release
A Date to Die For
Another Chance
Meeting the Peerage
Innocence Incarnate
Allia
Info Gathering
Burn In Holy Fire
Second confession
Vote for Familiars
Dodgeball and Murphy's Law
Two Y/n's, One Forest
Phenex and Gremory
Trinity Awakens
Old friends
The Assassination Classroom Returns
Holy Blueberry
Father
Reforging bonds
Awakening True Rage
Scars of Grief
Crossovers
Poolside Shenanigans
Parental Shenanigans
Open House Antics
Vampires and time stopping bullshit.
A/N
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Conference Hijinks
Samael Territory
Kanna L/N
An AV Star in Town
Foodgasms Everywhere!
Peerage Antics!
High Class Chaos
Peerage Time
10k!?!?!?!?
Shiro and Kuro
Ascension
Reunion Time!
Wolves, Sharks and Oversized Gators
Evolution
Unholy Vengeance
A/n part 2: battle tendency
New Transfers from Heaven
Y/n says hello!
Shenanigans in Kyoto
The Phoenix meets The Badass
Clash of the Titans
Issei!?
Kresus
A Fathers Bond
An Emotional Wreck
Breaking Point
A Broken Family
Rebuilding
One Thousand Voices
The Might of the Chapter's Finest
This Ends Now!
Give it a minute
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Samael's funeral?
Do Not Corrupt
One more!!!
Nice

A New Housemate

17.8K 259 228
Bởi Raging__Wolf

Y/n POV

I was exhausted after purging all of those heretics yesterday. I had fallen asleep immediately when I got home. Now I was out on my morning jog. Nerolyth, Cykran and I were having a pleasant chat in my mind whilst I jogged. Turns out that there's a twin dimension to this one and everyone here has a twin in that world.

Nerolyth: "yup, essentially there are two of each of us across the twin dimensions."

Y/n: "that's some serious fuckery right there. I wonder what my counterpart's like?"

Meanwhile in the twin dimension

???: "ACHOO!!"

A certain crimson haired king shot up from his sneeze. The blonde that was currently sleeping on his chest woke up and rubbed her eyes cutely.

???: "Y/N? You ok?"

Y/N: "yeah, someone's talking about me. I wonder..."

???: "well, I'm going back to sleep. Goodnight."

Y/N: "yeah. 'night, Asia."

Back with our Y/n

Cykran: "I think I've seen a glimpse of him. He's far more powerful as we are, and thrice as sarcastic and chaotic."

Y/n: "sounds like we'd get along."

Nerolyth/Cykran: "like a house on fire."

I ran for another few minutes before stopping in the park for a rest. I gulped down some Monster energy and craned my neck, hearing the slight crack of my bones was the most satisfying thing on the planet, I'd kinda grown addicted since the day that I woke up with Rias as a devil.

Speaking of which, I could see her with Asia, the two were making their way over to me and Rias called out to me with a wave.

Rias: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "stop yelling!"

She giggled a bit and the two sat down on the bench next to me.

Y/n: "morning, you two."

Rias: "morning."

Asia: "good morning, Y/n."

I couldn't help but smile, seeing the two of them reminded me that the world wasn't as fucked up as some people make it.

*cough* Trump *cough*

Y/n: "so what's up?"

Rias: "well, we've got something that we'd like to discuss with you. I'd prefer it if we talk at your place though, that ok?"

Y/n: "sure, I need to wake up Issei anyway."

Rias smiled and we made our way home.

Y/n: "I'm back! I brought guests as well!"

Mom poked her head out from around the corner and when she saw Rias, she smiled.

Mom: "oh, Rias! It's good to see you again!"

Rias: "it's good to see you too, Mrs Hyoudou."

Asia: "I take it you've met before?"

Rias: "well of course, I'm dating Y/n after all."

Asia's face went beet red and I wanted to cause some chaos but Rias gave me a look that said 'try it and I break your hands' so I just went to wake up Issei.

When I got to his room, I saw that his alarm was going off. I hit the snooze button for him and an evil smirk grew across my face.

Rexalian: "want the helmet, brother?"

Y/n: "yes please."

Rexalians crown then appeared on my head then transformed into the ultra marine helmet.

Y/n: "*deep inhale*"

Rias POV

Yui: "so you want to move in with us?"

Gorou: "are you sure? I mean, Y/n's trustworthy enough so I don't doubt that he'll look after you. Issei on the other hand..."

Y/n: "FOR THE EMPEROR!!! RAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

Issei: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!"

Yui just sweatdropped and Gorou laughed nervously.

Yui: "that's also a common occurrence."

Asia: "I'm sure I can handle it. Besides I owe your son quite a bit actually."

Gorou: "owe him? Which one? Why?"

Asia: "When I first arrived in this town, I didn't know anyone and I had no idea where I was going. Luckily Y/n was there, he helped me out and showed me around town so I could familiarise myself with the area a little better."

Yui: "aww, isn't she just adorable?"

Gorou: "yup, she sure is. Alright Rias, we'll be more than happy to take in miss Asia."

Just then, Y/n came down the stairs in his uniform holding his stomach. His face was bright red and he was struggling for air. Issei came down shortly after him with a pale expression and tired eyes.

Issei: "please never do that again."

Y/n: "Kotowaru!"

The brothers came into he living room, Issei was slightly surprised that Asia was here.

Issei: "Asia? What're you doing here?"

Rias: "well, starting today she's going to be living here."

Y/n: "I take it that you guys just sorted that out?"

Rias: "yes, we also heard your method of waking Issei up again."

Issei: "don't remind me."

Y/n then started to laugh again, then we all made our way to school.

Y/n POV

Issei tapped my shoulder for some reason. I turned to face him and he was holding an envelope of some kind.

Issei: "I almost forgot, some woman called Allia wanted me to give you this."

Y/n: Allia? What'll this be?"

Asia: "that's the woman that appeared in the club room, right?"

Rias: "yes. That's right."

I took the envelope from Issei and put it in my bag.

Y/n: "I'll make sure to read it after school. For now though, I'll keep it in there."

He nodded and the four of us arrived in the ORC. After we all celebrated Asia becoming one of us, she, Issei and I set off to class.

When we arrived, Issei and I took our seats and the teacher walked in after talking with Asia.

Teacher: "alright everyone, listen up! We've got a new transfer student joining us today. Why don't you go ahead and introduce yourself?"

When Asia walked in, EVERYONE went apeshit. The guys were cheering because there was another girl joining the class. The girls were all smiling because she was cute.

Asia: "hi there, my name's Asia Argento. I'm sort of feeling like a fish out of water, luckily I'm living with Y/n and Issei."

All guys: "BASTARDS!"

Y/n: "try it and I purge you all like the heretics you are."

All of the guys backed down from going for me, Issei wasn't so lucky though. I looked over and saw Asia talking to Murayama and Katase.

Katase: "hey, your door has a lock, right?"

Asia: "um, yes I think so."

Murayama: "I bet Issei jerks off in the bath tub and watch out for hidden cameras."

Asia: "ok, I'll remember that."

Katase: "now about the better brother, where's his room compared to yours?"

Asia: "he's right next door to me, why?"

Murayama: "awesome! Can you try and get us some pictures of him without a shirt or something to that effect."

I deadpanned hearing this. But I just ignored it and when lunch time came, I went to go hang out with Sona.

Asia: "Y/n, where are you going?"

Y/n: "I'm gonna go hang out with Sona for a while. You go hang out with the others. Keep away from Issei's pals though."

Asia: "ok!"

That smile is one that most men would die for. Then I remembered what the girls asked of Asia earlier. I poked my head through the door.

Y/n: "Murayama, Katase!"

The two looked over at me.

Katase: "what's up, Y/n?"

Y/n: "I heard you earlier, let's not go about corrupting the poor girl. She already has to be careful of Issei and the other two dipshits."

Dipshits: "HEY!!"

Y/n: "yeah, them."

I laughed as I left the room and eventually, I was standing in front of the student council room. I knocked the door three times and waited for a response.

The door opened, and I was met by Mono Hanakai. A beautiful white haired girl who had previously asked me out, you get three guesses as to the outcome of that one, she'd moved on since then thankfully, I think, and now we were pretty good friends.

Y/n: "hey, Momo. How've ya been?"

Momo: "Y/n! I'm good, you?"

Y/n: "good, thanks. Is Sona there?"

Momo just giggled.

Momo: "yeah, but she's dealing with our new recruit right now."

Y/n: "new recruit?"

Momo: "yeah, Saji Genshiro. He's our new secretary."

Y/n: "oh! So why's he being disciplined?"

Momo: "how could you tell?"

She laughed as a loud help of pain came from the student council room.

Y/n: "mostly that."

Momo: "he missed one of his deadlines. What's worse is that it's really important paperwork. His excuse was, and I quote, 'I was watching an anime marathon with one of my friends.' End quote."

I burst out laughing.

Y/n: "Big Oof!"

Momo: "so what's up? Why'd you wanna see Sona?"

Y/n: "I wanted to play a game of chess with her but it seems that she's got her hands full in there."

Momo: "oh well. I take it that you're gonna go find something else to do then?"

Y/n: "yup! I'll go find something else to do. Oh! Before I forget, mind telling Sona something for me?"

Momo: "sure, what is it?"

Y/n: "imma need you to quote me on this one. Tell her that I said: 'sup Sitri."

I then walked off, leaving Momo shocked.

Sona POV

Tsubaki: "Saji! You are to double your efforts from now onwards. Are we clear!?"

Saji: "Crystal!"

Sona: "that's enough. Let's get back to work."

Momo: "Sona!"

I looked over at Momo, who was standing at the entrance.

Sona: "What is it? Who was at the door?"

Momo: "it was Y/n. He asked me to tell you something."

I smiled knowing that Y/n wanted to see me.

Sona: "well? What is it?"

Momo: "I'm quoting him here: 'sup Sitri."

My eyes widened, he knew. How? How did he know who I am?

Tsubaki: "are you sure that he said that?"

???: "he did."

We all jumped and looked at the window. Sitting there was a stunning blonde woman in a kimono. The energy she was giving off was unlike anything that I'd ever encountered before.

Sona: "who are you?"

???: "my name's Allia."

End of chapter.

(A/n: "this is a little bit to say that I'm gonna be gone for the next week because I'm going to Crete, Greece pretty soon. But I'll be back to update this and my other book, The Forsaken Prince, in a weeks time. Until then, Ciao!")

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

125K 1.6K 43
Eren Hyoudou, is Issei's older brother and he finally returns home from the "military" to pay a visit to his family. But their is something inside of...
56.9K 964 32
A young boy, 15, is abandoned at an orphanage. It is there he remains, an outlier due to his... curious accent, until one fateful day, on his 19th bi...
63.6K 946 36
A High School DxD fanfiction, in which our Main Character Issei Hyoudou undergoes a traumatic experience that causes a change in his outlook on life...
63.6K 858 18
Y/N L/N, fiancee to Serafall Leviathan and overall powerful being. Rias Gremory, heir to the House of Gremory and in a relationship with the Red Drag...