Naruto: Beginning of Hatred

By BokAA1337

The action happens when Naruto and Sasuke fight in Valley of the End. Naruto lost and returns alone with hole... More

Chapter 1: Beginning Of Hatred.
Chapter 2: Conversation.
Chapter 3: The Truth, Information About Prison And Plan For Future In Prison.
Chapter 4: Arrival In Blood Prison And 'Sealed'.
Chapter 5: "THIS PLACE IS WORSE THAN KONOHA!!!"
Chapter 6: Continuation Of Suffering.
Chapter 7: Coup On Naruto's Life And Beginning Of Evil Naruto.
Chapter 8: Naruto Is Changing.
Chapter 9: Naruto's Memory.
Chapter 10: Shocked Informations And One-Eyed Fox.
Chapter 11: So called 'Home'.
Chapter 12: "Am I Dead?"
Chapter 13: 'Family' Comes Back And Shocked Truth.
Chapter 14: Changed, Something Unexpected, Present With Power And Informations.
Chapter 15: Konoha Arrival And Naruto Released.
Chapter 16: Shock, 'Friends', 'Family' And Explanations.
Chapter 17: Freedom And New Power But With Big Cost.
Chapter 18: Kusagakure.
Chapter 19: Anger Reveal And Meeting.
Chapter 20: Elder Foxes, New Bijū And New Family.
Chapter 21: Return.
Chapter 22: Studying, Forging A Sword And First Signs Of Forgiveness.
Chapter 23: Sword Finished And Forgiveness?
Chapter 24: Council.
Chapter 25: Exam, Fight And Deal.
Naruto's Sword Ability
Chapter 26: First Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 1.
Chapter 27: First Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 2.
Chapter 28: Second Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 1.
Chapter 29: Second Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 2.
Chapter 30: Ritual And More Power.
Chapter 31: Preliminary-Part 1: Naruto's Wrath.
Chapter 32: Preliminary-Part 2.
Chapter 34: Memory Seal And Beginning Of The Trip.
Chapter 35: Training And Confrontation.
Chapter 36: Suna, More Training, Katana Finished And Fox Realm.
Chapter 37: Mate, Sealing, Fox Summonig Contract, Fox Sage Mode And Training.
Chapter 38: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 1.
Chapter 39: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 2: Quarterfinals And True Friend?
Chapter 40: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 3: Semifinals And New Dream.
Chapter 41: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 4: Finals, Sealed Away And Power.
Chapter 42: A Lot Of Meetings, Power And New Members Of Akatsuki.
Chapter 43: Meeting Akatsuki, Fox Realm And New Family.

Chapter 33: Preliminary-Part 3.

10.5K 171 147
By BokAA1337

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

"[Jutsu]" Jutsu

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Arena-----

Menma and Naruko went to their spots and started at each other. Menma with arrogant look when Naruko with determined. Kakashi looked at them and asked "Ready?" They nodded and Kakashi said "START!" Then Naruko pull out some shurikens and throw them at Menma. He pull out his kunai and deflected half of them and rest dodged.

"You don't beat me with that sis. I always was better than you in fighting. Just give up." Menma said. She started to hesitate but Menma asked "About what was you and that monster talking?". With that something snapped in her. She looked at Naruto and she saw that he smiled at her with look 'I believe in you.'. She smiled at him. Then turned to Menma and he saw that she is more determined than before. 'What's wrong with her?! Did she believe that she can win with me?! There is no chance in the hell!!' Menma thoughts was interrupted by Naruko.

"It's none of your business, Menma." She said and he flinched a little. "I always was in your shadows. But you know what today I will show you how strong I really am." She said with confidence and Menma gritted his teeth.

"Don't make me laugh! You are a failure like that monster of our brother. Sorry YOUR brother. I will never accept something like him in our family." He said and he reached out to her with his hand and said "Please go with me to our family. We need each other and I know it. Who always protected you? Who always played with you when we was younger? I'm your brother not him." 

After that she looked on the ground and said "You'r right..." She started and looked at Naruto again and finished "But he also is my family." and then she looked back at Menma.

Menma again gritted his teeth and his anger started to rise "Fine! Do as you wish Naruko! But then don't bother to ask me for help if he turned back on you!" he said and reached for kunai with his right hand.

"He will never do that." she whispered that only Naruto can hear due to his sharpened senses. And he also reached for kunai with her right hand. They looked at each other. In meantime Naruto looked at them and he know what to do, he create small rock with his earth affinity and throw it up. When rock hits the ground Naruko and Menma launched themselves at each other.

When Naruko was in range to attack he went to slash on his torso. He jumped back and again lunched himself at her and tried to stab her in stomach. She side stepped on the right and kicked him in his gut. And she started to do hand signs and yelled "[Fūton: Daitoppa]!" and bullet made of wind lunched at Menma and sent him flying at arena wall making small smoke. When smoked disappeared there stood Menma making his own hand signs "[Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu]." He yelled and Naruko dodged in time several fireballs. He then reached for three pointed kunai and throw it at Naruko. She saw it and catches this kunai and throw it back at Menma who's eyes widened in surprise when Minato and Kushina looked at her with awe. 'When did she became so strong?!' They thought and Menma dodged his kunai.

"Maybe..." she started and Menma looked at her "Maybe I wasn't able to master father's Hiraishin but that doesn't mean I don't know how it works, Menma." she ended and they heard Naruto's smirk. Naruko looked at him and saw his look that told 'That's was a good one.' and she smirked too.

"What's so funny, sis?" Menma asked pissed off a little.

"Nothing... It's just that you still think of me like I am always worst from you in fighting. And what we sees here? You just wanted to look cool with father's jutsu and show that you are better than him." Naruko said making Menma totally pissed off.

"So... You think you will win?" He said with angry voice "You think you will win because of this single moment?" He said and looked at her with anger in his voice. "I will show you the real power... A power of Kyūbi chakra!" He shouted and everyone besides Gaara, Naruto and Naruko shivered completely forgetting that Naruko and Menma didn't have any Kyūbi chakra.

'This is my chance!' she thought and make a single hand signs "[Kage Bunshin no Jutsu]." she said and besides her appeared one shadow clone who started to make a Rasengan. When Rasengan was complete she lunched herself with full speed at Menma making everyone but Gaara and Naruto thinking 'Is she crazy she can't win against someone  who use Kyūbi chakra!!!' but Menma thought about something else 'She still think she can win?! Let's see!!' He started to call for Kyūbi chakra but nothing happened everyone was confused and saw that Naruko is right in front of him. 'I see... I forget we don't have Kyūbi chakra any more!!!' Menma thought and Naruko connected her Rasengan with his body and yelled "[Fūton: Rasengan]!". Menma was sent to arena wall again and lost consciousness.

Everyone's eyes widened with confusion why Menma can't use Kyūbi chakra but then Naruko spoke "You have bad memory, Menma. You forget we can't use Kyūbi chakra any more." she then looked at Kakashi who had wide eyes but then saw that she looked at him. Kakashi woke up from shock and cough "Ahem..." caught everyone attention to him. "Winner by black out in eleventh match is, Naruko Namikaze-Uzumaki! Doctors please take Menma to hospital!" Doctors rushed to Menma and they put him on a stretcher and went to hospital. Naruko started to walk towards Naruto with a smile but her parents interrupted.

"That was a good match Naruko!" Kushina said. "I didn't know you are that strong!"

"I'm not that strong I just have tactic to taunt him and make him to try and use Kyūbi chakra when I knew we can't. Then I saw and opening and attack him." she said with a smile and her parents also smile. 

"Let's go Naruko everyone want's to congratulate you." Minato said.

"Sorry, I want to go to Nii-san." she said and went to Naruto ignoring everyone else.

Kushina and Minato looking at her when she started to talk with Naruto.

"She is really close with him." Kushina said with a smile but then her smile dropped and asked her husband "You still sure you want to do this? She will hate us forever after that."

"I know. But this is for village's good. I must to do it." Minato said and went with Kushina to Konoha teams.

-----To Naruko And Naruto-----

Naruko rushed at her brother. And when she was near him she launched herself to hug him and shouted "I did it Nii-san! You saw it?!"

"Yes yes, I saw everything." He said and chuckled and meantime he patted her head making her blush.

"So were and when we will be going?" she asked whispering that no one only Naruto can hear.

"We will see in due time. I hope break between third part will be long enough." He said. "Also I want you to come to my apartment tonight, okay?" he asked.

"Sure, but why?" she agreed and asked confused and blushed a little.

"You will see." He said and smiled at her. Her blush was even harder due to all things she thought 'Maybe he want to do this? No no no... I'm his sister! What am I thinking?! But maybe?' she thought and Naruto looked at her confused 'Oh, man... Don't tell me she fall in love with me... But if you will look at her she is pretty, strong and funny at the same time...' He thought with a little blush "Troublesome..." he said to himself and Naruko looked at him confused.

"You said something Nii-san?" she asked still with hard blush.

"No." He said "Let's watch next fight okay, it's about to start." she nodded and that started to look at Kakashi who was talling who will fight next.

-----Arena-----

"Okay everyone! Sorry for little break but we musted to repair arena." Kakashi said and pressed a button "In twelfth match will face, Gaara of the Sand vs Alonso from Kiri! Please come down." They do what Kakahi said and went to their spots. Kakashi looked at them and asked "Ready?" they nodded and he said "FIGHT!" and he jumped back.

'I have disadvantage due to non water in this place. But I heard that he use sand... I don't have a chance with him.' With that he rise his hand and said "I surrender." and went to his comrades. No one from Kiri passed due to lack of water here. "Winner in this match is, Gaara of the Sand!" Gaara then went to his siblings but looked at Naruto who was talking with Naruko 'What happened to you my friend?' Gaara thought but was interrupted when Kakashi shouted "And next will be match between..." Kakashi pressed a button and looked at screen and turned his look at everyone "Rock Lee vs Temari of the Sand! Please come down here!" They do as he said but Lee shouted "Temari-san! Let's do our best match in our youth life!" Everyone sweatdropped.

"Good luck, Lee. Show them your power of youth!" Gai shouted.

"Hai, Gai-sensei!" Lee shouted back.

They took their spots and Kakashi looked at them "Ready?" he asked and they nodded "START!" he shouted and jumped back.

 Lee jumped in the air and shouted "[Dainamikku Entorī]." Aimed for her head but she as fast as she could pull out her fan and said "[Daikamaitachi no Jutsu]." Making Lee fly away. "That was close one." she whispered to herself.

"You did good Temari-san. But no more holding back! I will show you my power of youth!" Lee shouted and take off his weights making two big explosion. He then disappears from her vision and she started to look around wondering where he is 'Where is he?! He is too fast!' Everyone can't see his movement besides Minato, Kushina, Gai, Jiraiya, Tsunade and Kakasho who take off his headband where was his Sharingan who saw it barely. But Naruto active his Kitsune eyes and saw him like he was running in circle and Temari was in the center. Lee then lunched himself at Temari but she still didn't know where is he but realised it too late when Le shouted "[Konoha Daisenpū]." and kicked her in the air and then kicked her two more times in the air and finished with kicking her in the floor. When she was on the floory power from hit creat small crater and smoke. When smoke disappeared they saw Temari laid in the floor unconscious.

"Winner in thirteenth match is, Rock Lee! Doctors please take Temari to the hospital!" Kakashi shouted Lee went to this friends and was greeted by Gai "Lee! That was great match! You showed all of us your power of youth! I'm proud of you!" They lunched themselfs at each other and hugged and in the background appeared rainbow, forest, birds and sun with a smile.

"Gai-sensei, thank you for everything!" Lee shouted with tears flow from his eyes like a river.

"No problem, Lee!" Gai also started to cry.

"Gai-sensei!"

"Lee!"

"Gai-sensei!"

"Lee!"

Everyone started to yell "[Kai]!" like this was some kind of Genjutsu but this didn't work. But all of a sudden big Killer Intent was released they looked at the source and saw Naruto with Kitsune eyes. "SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU BEFOR I WILL KILL YOU! RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW! AND IF YOU EVER DONE THIS IN FRONT OF ME YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LIFES! UNDERSTAND?!?!" He shouted like never before and Gai with Lee nodded in terror and stopped this what they doing. Everyone was glad that Naruto did this and they all whispered "Thank you... You saved us..." Naruto then turned his look at Kakashi with look 'Continue.' Kakashi nodded and said "Okay, everyone this will be last match in preliminary! Also as you knew one person will pass without fight so let's see who will fight and who will pass without fight!" Kakashi said and pressed a button last time "Last fight will be between Gimba from Iwa vs James from Kusa! That means Hyūga Hinata will pass without fight! Okay please come down here you two!" They went to their spots and Kakashi looked at them "Ready?" they nodded "FIGHT!" Kakashi shouted and jumped back. He saw like two of them lunched at each other.

-----To Konoha Teams-----

"You are lucky, Hinata! You don't even have to fight!" Kiba shouted.

"I-I know b-but I-I wanted t-to show N-Naruto-kun how stong I-I am." Hinata said with sadness.

"Give up on him." Neji said.

"W-What?" Hinata asked with wide eyes.

"Give up on him. He isn't the same and never will be." Neji said and some of them nodded. "No one here can change him and she can." Neji pointed at Naruko.

"Neji is right." Shikamaru said and everyone looked at him. "We all didn't even talk to him when she still want to be around him even after what he has done today and back there in prison. We are just too afraid to speak with him. She want to change him, even if she know she won't be able to change him completely." They all looked sad at the ground.

"Maybe we can talk with him after preliminaries?" Sakura asked.

"I doubt it." Shikamaru said.

"Why?" Sasuke asked.

"You didn't heard what they was talking about before Naruko's match?" They shook as a no.

"And you heard?" Ino asked.

"Well, no but she agreed on something. That means they will be busy in maybe a few days." Shikamaru said and everyone nodded. They heard that Kakashi shouted about winner.

-----Arena-----

"Winner in last match is, Gimba from Iwa! Doctors take other one to the hospital!" after James was no where in arena Tsunade come down and stood besides Kakashi. "Everyone who win come down here!" She shouted end with that Naruto, Sasuke, Chōji, Neji, Kiba, Shikamaru, Sakura, Ino, Stone from Iwa, Hanna from Kuso, Naruko, Gaara,Lee, Gimba from Iwa and Hinata stood in front of her in a row. Tsunade then pulled out some kind of vase and said. "Okay everyone last part of exam will start in one month from now in Konoha. In start there will be 7 matches and one person will be automatically cast into the quarterfinals. Now, one by one, come in and take out one piece of paper on which it will be a number." Everyone did as she said. "Now I will tell you how the battles will look like. Number 1 will fight with number 15. Number 2 with 14 and so on. Finally, the number 8 will be thrown into the quarter finale. Then the fights will be fought with those who won their match. Please, show the numbers and we'll put you in the match tables." Everyone showed her their numbers and she gave them to Kakashi. "That's all I wanted to say. You have one month to prepare. Now let's see who will fight with who."

On the screen appeared a match table:

First Match: Naruto vs Gimba from Iwa

Second Match: Sasuke vs Lee

Third Match: Gaara vs Hanna from Kusa

Fourth Match: Stone from Iwa vs Chōji

Fifth Match: Hinata vs Neji

Sixth Match: Ino vs Shikamaru

Seventh Match: Naruko vs Sakura

Who will pass to quarterfinals: Kiba

With that everyone leaves but Naruto stay.

"What is it Naruto?" Tsunade asked and bit worried.

"I will leave for a one month trip for train." Naruto said.

"And what if I don't let you?" Tsunade asked cocky.

"I wasn't asking you for permission I just told you. Also I will take Naruko with me we will leave tomorrow at 10 AM." Naruto said looking at Tsunade with cold eyes.

"Okay you can go. Just don't cause trouble." She said and he nodded and then leaves.

"You think this a good idea?" Minato asked.

"Of course not." Tsunade said and sighed.

"Then why you give him a permission?" Kushina asked pissed off knowing that Naruko will be alone with Naruto.

"A what I can do? He is stronger than all of us." Tsunade said and started to leave "You are dismissed." And with that she leaves. And so everyone.

-----To Naruto And Naruko-----

"Naruko!" Naruto shouted.

"Hmm?" Naruko looked behind her and saw that Naruto called her. "What is it Nii-san?"

"Go to your home and take the necessary things and come to me. You sleep with me today." He said and she blushed.

"S-Sure! I will be back i-in no t-time." Naruko said nervously.

"Also we will be going tomorrow at 10 AM on our trip." Naruto said with a smile and she started to hug him.

"Thatnk you, Nii-san!" she shouted at let go Naruto. "I will come in few hours to your apartment!" she said and waved her hand to him. He chuckled.

'Might as well make her own weapon. Let's buy some Chakra metal bars like 8 or so.' Naruto thought and went to direction where was shop with materials.

A/N: Longest, chapter, everrr. I hope you like it. I don't have much too say so will go to work and try to make another chapter today. JA NE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.2K 30
For years, Naruto had nothing. No love, no family, no strength, and no happiness. Only when he leaves Konoha does he get everything he's wanted. And...
157K 2.4K 30
❝ Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. ❞ Aired: August 31, 2018 Ended: June 12, 2020 ──────────── ◆ Characters...
115K 2.1K 27
After returning Uchiha Sasuke to the village, Naruto is attacked by an angry mob. Sick and tired of their treatment, he leaves the village behind, sw...
157K 4.3K 20
Naruto is tired of taking all of the abuse. After a while, he decides to reclaim both of his birthrights and leave. He goes to Sand, putting the past...