Spiders Mark [discontinued]

By luna_renn

Jade Rose lived a peaceful life with his family. There was only one danger and that was they lived on the out... More

Loss
bank robbery
Upgrade
Discover
The beginning
Beacon
Beacon pt.2
Diffrence
Dying star
Jaunedice
Unusual snow
Snow fall
Speacial surprise
On the other side
A talk before the trip
forever fall
Following the trail
Even more complicated
The day (volume 1 end)
FOOD FIGHT!
Best friends
Perfect
Another escape
defeated by cookie
away
Broken
The dance
Golden Rose
field trip
the first day
uncovered
All aboard
ice cream problem
A Grimm situation
control
An Experience (volume 2 end)
switch
a new gem
start of the Festival
Winter is coming
a bird came to visit
Countermeasures
crime decrease
the return
A single choice
Offline
Aftermath
Downhill
beginning of the end
A slow destruction
A blinding white end
Without a doubt in the world! (Volume 3 end)
A big reunion
Back in action
Moving on
A hard encounter
What're you doing here?
Taking things apart
Oniyuri Pt.1
Oniyuri Pt.2
Toxin
The Rose curse (Volume 4 end)
Back in the saddle again
A very random set of events

trahison

50 1 1
By luna_renn

Lily just put on two wrist bands and decided to get rid of the whole nanotech armor. She would work on it at a later date.

Lily: please tell me it works.

She pressed the middle of the wristband and pulls the device over her hand forming glove.

Lily: perfect! Too bad I can only use sonic waves and a blinding light...

She double tapped the middle of the wrist band and the glove receded back into a wristband.

Lily: okay! A full suit of armor will one at a time will fly at me at high speeds. Let's go.

She sighed and motioned her arm back. A glove comes flying at her from across the room and she barely caught it. the glove forms on her arm covering her entire forearm. two more pieces fly at her covering her bicep and shoulder, all the pieces make a whole arm.

Lily: this isn't so bad.

she smiles until multiple pieces of armor come flying at her from all directions.

Lily: FUCK!

She gets thrown around like a rag doll but doesn't hit anything as she kept boosting around. Eventually, the only thing left is the mask.

Lily: bring it on! Come here.

It starts flying at her and she catches with her hand.

Lily: easier than I thought.

She puts the mask on and all the suit systems boot up.

Lily: better than I imagined. There's no way that this thing is exploding...

The suit reopened and she walked out. It closes and she walked out of her lab.

Lily: oh yeah, Jade got sent on that mission for Ozpin?

He was already probably gone so there was no point in even going to Ozpin.

Lily: I do need to get to beacon.

She slides back into her lab and her armor opened up. She gets in and it closed, she walked out of her home and began her flight to beacon.

————

She stored the armor in a ground level lab and started to roam the halls of beacon for Jaune. She instead ran into Pyrrha who looked extremely distressed.

Lily: you okay? You look like someone stole all your hard-earned Halloween candy?

Pyrrha: I'm fine...it's just, Jade never came back from the visit to the headmaster's office. He didn't even come back to his dorm room.

She leaned against the wall as Lily stepped in front of her.

Lily: Ozpin sent him on a mission. It might take him a few days to get it done he probably won't be back in time for the dance. Sorry, but you won't be able to dance with him.

Pyrrha's eyes shot open and she stood straight up.

Pyrrha: no! No! Weiss is the one he's taking to the dance...I have...no one...

She sounds quite sad but looked back up with a semi-forced smile.

Lily: you don't have to try so hard. I can read emotions like their nothing. I can tell you have some sort of feelings for him.

She looked over to the right to see Jaune walking.

Lily: I'd love to continue our chat, but I've got to talk to someone!

She ran off leaving Pyrrha to think to herself.

Pyrrha: do I really...?

She looked at the ground in thought. After a few seconds of deep thinking, she shakes it off and continues walking.

————

Jaune: so what are you wearing to the dance?

Lily: not gonna lie to you...I've never really been the dress up type. I really don't know what I'll be wearing...

Jaune: hmm, I see. It doesn't matter what you wear, as long as we can actually do something together is good enough for me.

She smiled and gave him a pat on the back.

Lily: you haven't even asked me out yet.

His eyes widened a bit and he blushed while looking away.

Jaune: I'm just- waiting...for the right moment.

Lily: fine by me.

She shrugged and they both continued walking and talking.

————

Lily had just said goodbye to Jaune and was looking for Pyrrha.

Lily: I should not have dropped that knowledge on her than left. Fuck.

She continues walking.

Ruby: hey Lily!

Lily jumped from fright and slowly turned around to face Ruby.

Lily: can you not?

Ruby: what did I do?

Lily: have you seen Pyrrha? Or Weiss at that?

Ruby: hmm, no actually? Wait! I think I remember her talking about Neptune or something like that?

Lily: why...she better not.

Lily bolts away.

Ruby: good talk...good. talk...

————

Lily ran to the courtyard and was running to the edge. Her armor flying towards her and placing itself on her. It was just about built and she tuned backward while backing up. The rest of the armor comes onto her and she falls off the edge. She flies into the sky and scans the school.

Lily: Where are you, Weiss? You gotta be...here!

She spots her standing next to Neptune.

Lily: you know? I really didn't think this would happen just because he was hanging out with another girl. He leaves for a few days and she goes off and potentially cheats on him.

Mina: we don't know if she's cheating yet. Also Jade is going extra crazy on these Grimm! You should see him!

Lily: let's go and do a little private investigation? Shall we?

She jets towards their location and shoots a small device near them.

Neptune: Oh, hey what's up Weiss?

Weiss: you know, Jade is gonna be gone for a few days. I'm not trying to show up empty-handed to the dance...so would you like to go with me?

Neptune: I don't see a reason not too. I'll go with you.

Lily: damn she actually did it...

Mina: should I tell Jade?

Lily: no. He probably wouldn't believe you anyway.

She drops herself from the sky hitting a superhero landing. The two were absolutely confused but then Weiss's heart drops as she realized this was Lily.

The helmet fully retracts and Weiss sweats.

Lily: how do you guys like this suit? I call it the mark 46. Don't ask why it starts so high. I'm not going to say.

Weiss: why are you here?

Lily: you sound like you have something to hide? Oh, wait? You do. Now, why would you do something like this?

Neptune: I don't know what's happening. But I'm out.

He begins walking away unsure of what even just happened.

Lily steps out her armor immediately becoming much shorter as the armor gave her height boost.

Lily: you wanna tell me, why you would want to cheat on my dear brother? If I don't like the answer...

Her suit walks over and points a wrist rocket at her.

Lily: you'll be answering to me...well the suit...that I'll be in....wait-

Mina: please stop.

Mina is able to control the suit.

Lily: okay, Weiss you know what I mean.

Weiss: I'm jealous!

Lily doesn't look surprised one bit.

Weiss: he only spends time with Pyrrha and the rest of our team! He's said more things to blake than he has to me!

Mina: that's not true, but okay.

Weiss: okay, I might have exaggerated a little but you know what I mean.

Lily: he loves you. You should know this. Just because he hanging out with his FAMILY and his best friend doesn't mean anything. You should know this. .....you can put the arm down now.

Mina looked to her then put the arm down. She backs up and reopened the suit.

Lily: I should tell him you did this. You know he's been working super hard just to get back to beacon before the dance? If you don't tell him. I'm going too. And I have proof sooo good luck keeping him. just for you to even think about doing this to him means you don't deserve him.

She takes a step back and gets in her suit. She turned around and starts to walk away.

Lily: you better hurry.

She flies away leaving Weiss looking at the ground.

Weiss: what's wrong with me...first I almost kill him and now I just tried to cheat on him...I'm horrible...

Jaune who was around the corner accidentally heard the entire conversation. He stealthily walks away without being seen or heard.

Weiss: I need to talk to him. I have no reason to even question his love for me. It looks like I really am an ice queen.

She pulls out her scroll and gets to Jade's contact getting ready to call it. She fumbled with it as he started calling her and she almost dropped it. She does answer the phone to hear multiple growls.

Weiss: hello?!

Jade: hey...I just wanted to say I love you. I might not make it back. I'm surrounded by Grimm and I've been stabbed a bunch.

She then starts to hear him jump around with explosions coming from his weapons.

Jade: activate instant kill! I'm sorry Weiss! If I'm not back by the dance......I'm probably dead. But remember I-

The call suddenly ends. She looks at her scroll with tears threatening to flow.

Weiss: no...this can't be happening! This can't be happening!

She falls to her knees as she starts crying. She can't even form words anymore as she sobs on the ground.

————

Lily: I won't be able to make it in time!

Mina: you have too! If you don't he's probably gonna die! I'm doing all I can but the connection isn't working anymore!

Lily: Damn it all!

She keeps flying in hopes of getting to Jade's location before he perishes.

Mina: I can't help anymore his suit is too damaged!

Lily: I will get to him! I have too!

End of chapter 8 volume 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 3.6K 35
Good or evil. Life or death. Light or dark. Living or dying. None of those mattered to (y/n). For as long as he could remember he never really felt a...
268K 3.4K 25
(Y/n) a young boy, 17 years old, all alone, no name (yet), and no Idea why he exists, only that wherever he goes, death is not far behind by. What wi...
907K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
16.3K 184 21
Y/N above anything else is a survivor. Family decease due to an zombie apocalypse. As a big brother you protect all you have left but he failed as th...