The Husband Games (One Direct...

By 1dream41d

Roll out the carpet, hoist the Directoner flag...It is time for the 74th Husband Games! 60 girls must go int... More

Chapter 1- Hunt In The Forest? No! We Just Use The Pool.
Chapter 2.- A Very Nerve Racking Reaping!
Chapter 3.- Sixth Time Lucky! And Getting Stuck In A Sofa.
Chapter 4.- Makeover Time! And Pushing Random Elevator Buttons.
Chapter 5- Opening Ceremony! And Unicorns.
Chapter 6.- Getting Pinned Down In An Elevator Is Not Fun.
Chapter 7.- Training, Fangirling And GIF Making.
Chapter 8.- You Expect ME To Dye YOUR Hair?!
Chapter 9 - Tyler. What Did You Do?!
Chapter 10.- Pushing Boys Into Pools: Another Of My Many Talents.
Chapter 11.- Interview Time. And My Scary Dress.
Chapter 12.- Busy Day!
Chapter 13.- Entering The Arena, And Scaring A Swimmer In MY Pool!
Chapter 14- The Carrot Hunt Begins! + Tyler & Shuna's Heart To Heart
Chapter 15 - We're Going On A Carrot Hunt! And The Random Midnight Swim!
Chapter 16- what all the other N2 girls are up too :)
Chapter 17- the final day of round one...
-for anyone who cares :) list of the 30 tribute through to round 2-
Chapter 18- the second arena.
Chapter 19- Paul, Niall and other stuff.
Chapter 20- Clothes, Shoes, Diamond rings...
Chapter 21- Slow dancing, it's not my forte.
Chapter 22- Swimming all the oceans.
Chapter 23- Who knew finding a dress was a challenge?!
Chapter 24- First In First Served!
Chapter 25- Live While We're Young
Chapter 26- One Direction Mail!
Chapter 27- OH! So thats what 'Tonight Let's Get Some' Means! :D
Chapter 28- The Final Ten...
*****YOUR VOTE MATTERS!! (vote for who you want to win here!)*****
Chapter 30- Who's the strange girl in suite ONE?!
Chapter 31- Up All Night!
Chapter 32- Who's Got That...One Thing?!!! :)
Chapter 33- The Future (EPILOGUE)
SURPRISE!!!
The interview.Everything you want to know is answered here!SUPRISES IN STORE!!!
EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!! :O -Read and find out ;)
Nine Months Later
Well, look what we have here! ~ #Surprise! :)
One Year Later #1yearof1dream41d
Reasonably Important Extra Added THG Chapter.
FAQ - Exciting news
The Final Chapter (I Guess!)
Two Year Anniversary: Everything YOU Need To Know!
New Novel Out Now!

Chapter 29- It's Time To Get Up In The Morning...

51.2K 1.1K 191
By 1dream41d

A/N

SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPPIE HAVING NO SPACES BEFORE!! (silly computer :O) and now the spaces are BIG! ugh!!! 'll fix it soon! xxxx

hey guys!!! hope you are all having a FABULOUIS day! the weather where i am is not very BRILLIAM and i had a maths and an english test today, they weren't very EXTRAORDINHARRYILY fun (but hopefully i get a good mark :D) but you guys are AMAZAYN and PHENOMINIALL and thats all that matters, and i hope you all had a better day then me!:D

“Today is the day! Today is the day!” Danielle sings as she leans over my bed, trying to get me up.

“It’s time to get up in the morning....we’ve got some er...cereal for you!” Alexis sings.

“We walked to the cupboard to get it, so you’d better get up and eat it...” Danielle adds.

“Come on Shauna....cause...” They both sing.

“IT’S TIME TO GET UP! COME ON GET UP!” they yell, and jump up and down on my bed.

“Ahh, the One Direction wakeup song, nice one guys.” I mumble, covering my head with my pillow. “Girl, get up! You might have Niall this evening, don’t you want to know?!” says Danielle.

“Oh, and we also got One Direction Mail, and we don’t wan to open it until you are up!” says Alexis. “Ok coming!” I say, trying to get out of bed, but I fail and end up in a pile of sheets on the floor.

“A little help?” I ask, and Danielle gives me a hand and pulls me up. “Lets read this!” says Alexis excitedly.

“Yay!” I say, feeling awake. Alexis rushes over to the table and grabs the card off it and begins to read it out.  

Hey guys! Today is the final day of the competition, well done on getting here! Now we guess you all want to know what the final challenge is? This morning you are going to get the opportunity to chat with the five members of One Direction, so that they can get to know you better, and see if you’d be good for their friend, or themselves, if you are competing for them. And then at two o’clock the ten of you will get to go to a club and have fun whilst the boys get together and figure out who will be best for them. Good Luck Girls, and may the carrots be ever in your flavor. xx 1DHQ  

This is it, this is the final day to make a good impression, this is the final day I have to prove that I would be good for Niall.

“This is so scary!” Alexis says, as we get changed for the chats.

“I can’t believe it’s all come down to this.” Danielle sighs.

“I know right!” I say, slipping on some high waisted shorts and pulling a green singlet over my head. After brushing my teeth for the tenth time, the three of us are ready to head up to the top floor of the hotel for the chats, Danielle and Alexis are dressed identically to me, except with orange singlets.

“I can see we must be doing the chats in two groups.” I say, when we reach the top floor to find the only other girls there are Alessandra and Amy.

“Hey.” I say, and Danielle, Alexis and I take a seat on the counch with them.

“Hey guys, we’re just waiting for the boys to get here.” Says Amy, and I smile at her.

“How are you Alessandra?” asks Danielle sweetly.

“Fine thanks, because I know I’m going to win this evening.” She replies.

“How do you know?” asks Alexis.

“I just do.” Alessandra smirks.

And thats when I know she’s got something up her sleeve.

Whatever she’s planning to do (or has already done), it wont be good.

“Hey guys! Ready for the one on one chats?” says Louis as the boys enter the room, making us all jump in surprise.

“Hell yeah!” says Amy, and Louis laughs at her. Man those two are made for each other! The boys all walk over and take a seat at five separate tables, and the five of us walk over to sit with one of them. I go with Liam first.

“Ok we’ve only got ten minutes with each of you, so shall we get started?” Liam asks, and I bob my head excitedly.

“So, you’re Shauna, right? The one who came up on stage at the concert?” he asks.

“Yup, thats me!” I say cheerfully and he smiles at me.

“So what do you like to do?” he asks me.

“Uh, well back home we have a pool in the woods and my friend Gail and I like to go swimming in it, so I could say I like to swim.” I say.

“Cool, swimming, thats fun.” He says.

“Ah, I also like llamas and pushing buttons, I’m a little weird I guess.” I say and he grins.

“Aww, you’re too cute.” He says and I blush a little, Liam is just too nice!

“Why do you think you’d be good for Niall?” he asks.

“I love food, and I guess I can be a good cook when I want, I love to play around, I’m a good listener and stuff.” I say, not really knowing how to explain myself.

“Cool so.....” Liam starts. And it goes like that for the next forty minutes, I go from boy to boy getting asked questions, some funny, some serious, but soon enough I end up at Niall’s table.

“Hey!” Niall says, brightening up when I take a seat next to him.

“Holla!” I say cheekily.

“So how have all the other boys been?” he asks.

“Great, funny, good at asking questions.” I reply.

“Thats good, are you excited for tonight?” he asks.

“Of course! I can’t believe I’ve gotten this far, I thought you’d be annoyed by me by now!” I say and he grins.

“Nah, your fun to be around.” He says.

“Are you serious?” I ask.

“I don’t lie about things like that! So have you enjoyed your time in the competition?” he asks.

“Yes! It’s been an amazing experience, apart from getting pinned down in an elevator during training!” I laugh.

“Why was that?” he asks, his blue eyes shining.

“Because once I pushed a button that took me to District D’s floor and I got in trouble.” I mutter, and he laughs.

“Aww, you bad girl!” he says.

“I’m not! Well apart from when I pushed Tyler into a pool, but that was because he was being annoying!” I protest.

“Wow, you are quite a character Shauna!” he replies.

“Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?” I question.

“Good, definitely, and I heard you love food, so thats even better!” he says.

“Thats very true!” I reply, but then my smile drops.

“Whats wrong?” he asks.

“Nothing, it’s just that I don’t have a chance of getting you next to Hannah, she’s smart and pretty, and athletic, and I’m just average and weird.” I mumble.

“Aww, you’re special Shauna, you are all of those things too, ok?” he says to me and I give him a weak smile.

“TIMES UP!” someone yells.

“I guess I’ll see you tonight?” I ask.

“Yup!” he says, and we share a quick hug.

“Ok ladies, see you all at the club.” The five of them say, and me and all the other girls step into the elevator.

And as the doors of the elevator close I realize that the next time I see Niall, will be when they announce the winners. I just hope I’ve done all I can to show that I can win this thing.

A/N well how are you all? i'm sleepy (played 1Dreamboy last night, got up to day 79 and then had to start over, so that was annoying, but then i played it again and i won my Louis! :D (if you ever need tips on that game so you don't end up like i did the first time, msg me! ) xx xxxxx love you all!!!! 1dream41d also, when this is finished in like two days, i'm thinking of entering it in the watty awards.... would any of you vote for it? xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.8K 28
Joining a band with five guys was never on her bucket list. 𝓸𝓻 An alternate universe where One Direction has six members [ one direction x sixth me...
694K 13.8K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...
2.4K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
54.6K 1.1K 47
Usually when schools have fund raisers they include dunk tanks and pie throwing contests, but not at Clayton High School. Instead of the normal fund...