Chapter 30- Who's the strange girl in suite ONE?!

A/N

i know, posting another chappie! well enjoy! xxxx

Niall’s POV.

“Ugh, this is going to be so hard!” Louis moans next to me as we all sit on the sofa in our suite to try to decide who we want to spend the rest of our life with.
It’s a big decision to make in one afternoon.
“Why oh why do we have to do this!” moans Harry, putting his head in his hands.
“I know, one of these girls is going to be our wife!” says Zayn.
“Come on guys, time to get deliberating.” Liam says.
Let the hard work begin.

Shauna’s POV.

“You look amazing!” Danielle squeals as I twirl around, showing off my new dress, it was made of sea blue and purple chiffon with a sea blue silk slip underneath.
“You look like a mermaid!” states Alexis.
Danielle is wearing a beautiful light blue dress and Alexis is wearing a white lace one.
“Only a few minutes until we leave for the club!” I say cheerfully.
“And only a few hours until we know who’s won!” Danielle adds, picking her sparkly clutch off her bed.
The three of us walk out into the hallway and wait by the elevator for the doors to open.
“Come on, stupid elevator!” Danielle mutters.
We watch as it creeps up the floors 2...3...-
“EEEKKK!” I hear a squeal coming from suite one.
“What was that?” I say.
“Lets go and see.” Replies Danielle, and we rush over to the door.
I knock softly on it and get a surprise when a girl I’ve never seen opens it.
“Shauna?” she says, she has long platinum blonde hair and it looks like she’s been crying, and she’s only wearing a white dressing gown.
I search through my mind, the girls in suite one were Sarah, Miranda and Cayla, and two of them weren't in the final ten.
So that means this girl was...
“Sarah?” I ask.
“Ohmigosh, Shauna, look at me!” she says, pointing to her hair.
“How did your hair go blonde? It was brown!” I say.
“I know, I had a shower and when I came out it was-was like this.” She says, and looks like she’s about to burst into tears again.
“Come here.” I say, and give her a hug whilst Danielle and Alexis stare at us with wide eyes.
“Sarah, who could have done that to you? And why?” asks Danielle, and I remember they were friends in the first arena.
“Well, I remember Zayn complimented my hair colour the other day, and quite a few girls were there at the time.” She says.
“I know just who did it.” Says Alexis, and we all turn to look at her.
“If Zayn said he liked your hair colour then little miss evil must have overheard, then she must have put hair dye in your shampoo when you were doing your one on one chat this morning, which wouldn’t have been hard, seeing as you are the only one left in your suite.” Alexis explains.
“But why would she do it?” I ask.
“Because Sarah is competition, and if he liked her hair colour then of course Alessandra would want to take it away.” Alexis says.
“Thats horrible.” I mumble.
“Well, let’s get you dressed, it doesn’t matter, it’s just a set back, your natural hair colour will come back soon, but for now you just have to flaunt these blonde locks!” says Danielle going all stylist.
-----
An hour later our work on Sarah is done, and she looks stunning.
Alexis piled her hair into a pretty bun on top of her head and I did her makeup in soft blues which suited her stylish white dress.
“He would be a fool not to love you right now!” says Danielle, looking her masterpiece (Known as Sarah) up and down.
“Shoot!” I mutter, looking at the time.
It was three o’ clock, we were an hour late, and I bet our ride was gone by now.
“What?” asks Alexis, and I show them all the time.
A few words that rhyme with truck and ship come out of the girls mouths and we all sprint over to the elevator and hop inside, Alexis furiously pushing the ground floor button, even though it wont speed up the elevator.
“Come on, please let there be a car waiting for us!” I mumble, even though I know there wont be.
Once the doors open the four of us sprint to the front doors of the hotel and come to a sharp stop as we survey the empty pavement.
“What are we going to do?” I say.
“It’s not like we can call them and ask for a car, because then the boys will know we are late and they will probably still be discussing stuff, and I don’t have the other girls phone numbers.” I mumble.
“We’re doomed!” says Alexis.
“Well, do any of you guys remember seeing a club when you were running around two days ago.” Sarah asks.
“Yes!” Danielle squeals. “It was called Up All Night, and it was on a street called...Party Street!”
“Oh my gosh, Party Street, what a cheesy name!” I groan, and they all laugh at me.
“Do you know how far away it was from here?” asks Sarah.
“No, probably fifteen minutes, it was in that direction.” Danielle replies, pointing to the west.
“Well lets get going then!” I yell, and the four of us sprint down the street.
While we run I think to myself, I think about what I’ve been though over the past few weeks.
From making GIF’s, to swimming in waterfalls, running around 1derland, going on a date with Niall and now this.
Running through the streets trying to find a club.
I hope we find it.