Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 4

24.7K 897 30
By RojalinKKGSR

Khushi ran inside the house followed by Arnav who was chasing behind her. She was just about to hit Anita who was coming from other direction holding a bowl, but some how Khushi controlled herself and ran upstairs to her room laughing loudly.

Arnav screamed- Khushi ruko..Khushi!!!

Anita tried to stop both of them thinking they both might end up getting hurt- Arnav, Khushi Stop your game now and come down stairs.. Are you guys coming now or I'm going to call your Papa??(she spoke almost threatening them.)

But they both were in their world, finding no way to get escape Khushi climbed on the bed- Arnav..No.. Leave, unless I'll tell Mumma what happened that day..

While trying to catch her, Arnav asked- When?? Don't try to fool me Khushi, give my colour box now.

Khushi giggled seeing him almost catching her but she got escaped- I know.. I know about you and..

Arnav glared at her- And??

Khushi- I know.. I know your secret. I'll tell Mumma right now, if you don't leave my room. What are you doing in my room??

Arnav- I have no interest either to see your this girly room..Look around the room and think how disaster it looks??

Her jaw dropped, her speed also slowed down- Disaster?? At least better than your room. Your room is world's most boring place.. You know I'll never live in such a place where there is only two colour white and grey!! Yuck..

By then she was standing still on bed, looking at Arnav in her fighting spirit, sticking her tongue out. Arnav found his trick working and the moment he was sure she was standing still, he jumped on her snatching his colour box he ran away from her room.

Everything happened within a blink of eyes even before Khushi could predict anything. She looked down at her empty hand, then towards door- Argh!! You cheater Arnav..

Arnav screamed from outside- You are a cheater..Khushi is a cheater!!!

Khushi frowned hearing him, she made her mind to pay him back. She certainly does not know how to take her revenge from him, but she was sure she is going to make him pay back. But nothing came in her mind.

After dinner, Khushi was playing video game in her room while Anjali was studying beside her on bed. Khushi called her- Di..

Anjali-Hmm..

Khushi- What's Arnav's favorite subject in school??

Anjali looked up- What?? Why suddenly today you want to know??

Khushi sat on bed crossing her leg- I just want to help him in studies Di.. Poor boy..

Anjali raised her brow while biting her pen cap- Oh really?? Says who??

Khushi raised her invisible collar- Khushi..

Anjali giggled- he actually loves painting..But his favorite subject in school is math. He loves it. (Khushi nodded her head.) Are you going to help him in math?? You are in class 6th , he is in class 8th

Khushi- Offo Di.. Everything is about talent. You don't worry, I'll just see him and come back. Ok??

Anjali narrowed her eyes-Khushi!!!

She knew something was surely going on in her naughty brain. Khushi ran away from there giggling. She peeped inside Arnav's room, found his room empty, some note book laying on bed. She entered inside, heard water falling in washroom. Grinning herself, she went to bed, found his math notes book and torn few last pages where he had done the home work!!

She escaped from there before he comes.

Next morning, Khushi woke up with a beautiful smile, getting ready quickly she ran downstairs to see Arnav. Aarav, Anjali, Arnav were at dining table, Anita serving them!!

Aarav saw her- Khushi.. Come here.

Khushi went to him smiling. Aarav pulled a chair for her beside him, gesturing her to sit. Arnav frowned seeing this as he does not share this close bond with his father like Khushi.

Khushi- Baba..

Aarav- Yeah..

Khushi- Baba, today Di and I want to go to the fair.

Anjali spoke in support of Aarav-Yes Papa, we want to go. Can we??

Daughters are always father's weak point and one smile on their face, makes father do anything. Aarav nodded his head- But be here at home before evening. I'll ask your Mumma, she will give you some money.

Anjali and Khushi hi-fived. Anita smiled, she turned to Arnav- Chotey, are not going with them??

Arnav-I have better work to do than this Mumma.

Khushi and Anjali hit him on his leg under table, Arnav-Ouch!!

Aarav-What happened Chotey??

Arnav threw one glare to both of them, turning to Aarav said- Nothing Papa..

Khushi's class was just opposite to Arnav's. she was counting her time, sitting on her desk while looking out through window. And right then she found Arnav coming out from his class and stood in front of class. Khushi giggled as she understood her effort brought result.

After class, she was passing by Arnav to tease him more when heard others teasing him

"I think it was your bad day Arnav.. Tut..tut.."

"Awww.. You look so funny getting punishment Arnav."

"But still look at him, his eyes, his attitude!! Looser.."

Arnav could not reply back as teacher was looking at him strictly. He turned his face away, when his eyes fell on Khushi who was standing a little away from him, his eyes were staring at him while her's looked down feeling guilty. He looked away from her angrily, but there was another thing in his eyes that day apart from anger, that Khushi could not understand but that particular thing pricked her heart.

Later that night!!

Aarav Singh Raizada stormed inside all angrily- Chotey..Chotey!!

He called out Arnav. Arnav who was in his room after school, came down holding railing- Papa..

Soon Anjali, Anita and Khushi came.

Aarav marched to Arnav- What's this??

He asked angrily showing him a message on his mobile- Your teacher sent me this text.

Anita came in between- But Aaravji , what did he do??

Aarav looked at Arnav- Had not you told your Mumma?? (he turned to Anita) Today his teacher complained to me that he is not doing his home work and over this, he has torn few pages from his own notebook and still trying to convey his teacher he has done his home task!! Even he got punishment today, he was not allowed to sit inside the class today.

Arnav tried to say- Papa.. I..

Aarav- You are not a kid and..

He remembered something, dragging Arnav with him he pulled him towards his room. Anita ran behind her- Aaravji..What are you doing?? Let him speak..

Pushing Arnav, Aarav went inside Arnav's room and threw all his painting, colours, canvas, drawingbook.. Aarav- After today onwards, I never want to see you doing this. You have to study only, you are growing up and behave like that. stop playing with colours.. Let me be clear, I want you join our company Arnav and for that you have to study management. You better concentrate on your study, unless this time none will spare you from me.

For very first time, Khushi saw his moist eyes as Aarav was taking away his things from his room. He could not raise his voice against his father, but his innocent broke into million of pieces.

It's been almost week now, Khushi had no guts to face Arnav and talk to him. Even Arnav has also turned to silent mode. Arnav has avoided her as if he has not seen her all these days. His anger was reflecting in his gesture.

Khushi thought sometime, went to his room and knocked the door, a grumpy replied came from inside-What??

Khushi gulped down-Arnav!!

Arnav screamed from inside- You just leave Khushi unless this time I'm not sparing you for anyone. Don't talk to me. I hate you.. I hate you..

All these were pricking Khushi. She was in her room, when she remembered something. Getting up from bed, she opened her closet. Took out some sheets, few colour sketches and pencils. Sitting on ground she drew something from her heart for first time. She quickly folded those sheets, ran to Arnav's room. Arnav was not in his room, seeing the chance Khushi placed those on his bed and left.

When Arnav came inside his room, his eyes fell on those. He saw those, there were not-so-good drawing, and scribbled under each page "Sorry..Sorry..!!" he saw the last sheet, "There was a picture of cartoon character, and it was written in its fat tummy.. " I'm getting bored Arnav, why are not you fighting??" with a question mark..

A smile came across his lips. He took out something from his cupboard and ran to her room-Khushi..Khushi..

He knocked the door, Khushi opened the door slightly-What??

Arnav pushed the door- You gave me this??

His eyes then fell on some other funny drawings, he laughed-You made these??

Khushi was embarrassed- I am not as good as you. (she said looking down feeling bad.)

Arnav came to her bed, spoke- You know, our Drawing teacher says what we can't even understand colours can make you know. Colours are the best thing that god has given to mankind, unless imagine whole world will look like having two colours that's grey and white!!, like my room.

Khushi giggled. Arnav laughed with her.

****************************

Khushi, age-13 Arnav,age-15

Khushi was in her room, playing with her dog Veeru, she just loves this name after watching the movie with her Baba. Aarav's all time favorite movie. Suddenly a stone hit her window, she was shocked and came to window to see but found Arnav standing below, throwing those stone.

Khushi- Are you gone mad Arnav??

Arnav tried to silence her, gesturing his hand- Come down..

Khushi could not understand much, she screamed-What??

Arnav sighed, he took out his pen and paper from his school bag, quickly wrote something and wrapping in another stone, threw that again towards her. It was about to hit Khushi but she luckily got escaped. And was about to throw that same stone on him, but found a paper.

She read that, "come down, but don't tell anyone."

Khushi asked gesturing "Why??"

In reply Arnav angrily eyed her to come down. Khushi pouted her lips sadly, seeing him still getting hyper on her even after them being FRIENDS. She came down escaping from anyone's gaze. Reaching near him, she asked- Where are you going??

Arnav replied happily- There is an art exhibition. It's the last day, you wanna see??

Now Khushi totally loves painting, with time her skill has improved too. She loves colours, canvas just the way she loves fighting with Arnav. These both have become her addiction now.

Khushi quickly nodded, this is going to be her first time to visit an exhibition. She was thrilled. Arnav and Khushi left from there.

At exhibition, there were many people, many hidden theme behind each image. Painters were still painting. Khushi asked- But here there so many painter!!! You know Ma'am was referring about solo exhibition.

Arnav replied- Yeah.. But those are very cost consuming and over to this, here all gate the scope to show talent.

Khushi hummed.

Khushi- Will people like my painting if I show them??

Arnav laughed- People will kill you if you show them.

Her jaw dropped, she hit him- Shut up.. I am better now.

Arnav-Oh..Self appreciation!!

Khushi gave no ears, she knew he though never expresses his view on her painting positively, still she knows he likes those.. Arnav was looking around, when Khushi said- I wanna join art college.

Arnav turned to her-What??

Khushi-Art College!!

It was his dream and passion to join Art College. To become one of those famous painter whom world will remember not by his name but by his impression. But it's not always needed every dream to be fulfilled, some dreams are meant to be dream.

But will his dreams be fulfilled by her?? Or again that will again be termed as a broken dream once again??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Junoon By Anjanaa

Fanfiction

414K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...
807K 33.3K 52
AN ARSHI FANFICTION....Journey of two lone souls...fought for their togetherness, which is their only solace......
941K 35.2K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.
51.6K 4.2K 28
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...