Vampire Knight- Shiki Senri L...

By roorooroopie

A young, 16 year old girl called Yuna, now finally takes control of her own life. Her mother sad about her le... More

Chapter 1: Cross Academy!
Chapter 2: Shiki Senri
Chapter 3: Waking Up
Chapter 4: The Day Class
Chapter 5: The Fight
Chapter 6: Rejecting to Forget
Chapter 7: The Disciplinary Committee
Chapter 9: First Day on the Job!
Chapter 10: Kurando
Chapter 11: Rima's Grudge
Chapter 12: Pictures of You, Pictures of Me
Chapter 13: The New Member
Chapter 14: Asuna's Hidden Secrets
Chapter 15: Super Fun Happy Night With Zero... NOT!
Chapter 16: This Unbelievable Evening
Chapter 17: Lending Him a Hand
Chapter 18: Are You Thirsty? Drink My Blood!
Chapter 19: The Truth About An Angel
Chapter 20: Goodbye Terra
Chapter 21: Dreams Of Sickness
Chapter 22: Asuna's Discovery
Chapter 23: The Vampires Ally
Chapter 24: Kurando's Real Side
Chapter 25: My Vampire Knight!
Chapter 26: He Doesn't Deserve This!
Chapter 27: I Love You, You Stupid Vampire
Chapter 28: Goodbye Forever?
Chapter 29: The Bird Attack!
Chapter 30: The Wolf Boy
Chapter 31: Waking Up With A Wolf
Chapter 32: Class With Bane
Chapter 33: Keeping It Together!
Chapter 34: The Invitation
Chapter 35: Gothic Princess
Chapter 36: The Run-away Wolf
Chapter 37: Princess Aminta
Chapter 38: The Ball
Chapter 39: The News of the Criminal
Chapter 40: The Beast is the Last Resort
Chapter 41: The Waiting
Chapter 42: The Wave Is In Sight
Chapter 43: Absorbing The Evil
Chapter 44: His Invincible Weapon
Chapter 45: The Death Of Love
Chapter 46: I'm Never Alone (Final Chapter)

Chapter 8: Boys VS Girls...+ Vampires!

12.8K 341 103
By roorooroopie

Chapter 8:

Boys VS Girls…+ Vampires!

We had that incredibly boring teacher once again today. I swear to God I almost fell asleep this time myself—Yuuki was already asleep but the teacher just skipped by her without noticing this time. Lucky her.

   As my eyes continued to flicker, I glanced behind myself to see Zero also struggling to keep his eyes open. He noticed me staring and shot me an odd look. I thought to be friendly and smile but he softly looked away, very anti-social he is…

   “Hey,” Whispered Asuna from next to me, “what’s the answer to question 24?” I glanced at her sheet. She would put love hearts and happy faces around her answers—from what I was looking at, all her answers were incorrect. It didn’t look as though she put in much effort at all.

   After the bell rang, everyone stood up and collected their equipment. I always had a terrible memory and fully forgot what we had next.

   “Asuna,” I began, “What do we have next?” Asuna zipped up her suit case.

   “P.E. Don’t worry, I think we’re doing soccer now… Do you like sports?” She asked with a smile.

   I shrugged, “Yeah. I did used to play soccer so that’s good.”

   “Great, you’ll do fine. The boys are a bit rough though… Be careful around them.”

   We headed for the door and down the hallway. Once we arrived at the Gym, Asuna led me to the change rooms so we were to get into our sport uniform. It was completely black with the Cross Academy symbol in white in the corner of the top. I looked around the enclosed change room. Girls were screaming out stupid songs and comparing breasts, someone was throwing wet toilet paper on the roof as a joke. This was a horrible class. Yuuki on the other hand quickly skipped past me with her friend Yuri to escape the ruckus. I envied her and decided to do the same.

   “What the hell…?” Asuna whispered to me and pointed out one of the girls. She was grabbing another girls boob. The girl getting groped was laughing… what kind of school is this?

   “What school has my mother sent me to?” I asked myself desperate for an answer. Asuna giggled quietly.

   “It’s only this class don’t worry. Their boobs aren’t even that big anyway.” Asuna mumbled under her breath. I understood it and giggled as well. “Your boobs are way better than theirs. Bigger and rounder.” Asuna couldn’t help but laugh loudly. We got some stares but they eventually shrugged away.

   “Oh shoosh,” I murmured, “I don’t show them off as much as they do, and I certainly won’t let my best friends grope me either. That’s just wrong…”

   Asuna thought deeply for a moment and brought up a cheeky smile. “Would you let…” Asuna travelled closer to my ear, “Senri touch them?” I knocked her over the head.

   “Um… NO! Seriously? He probably couldn’t even tell the difference between a boob and a mushroom. And… I wouldn’t… No… Never…Well…” I snapped at first but my speech relaxed while spilling those sentences out. Asuna stared at me puzzled. If me and Shiki did have some sort of connection… Would I even consider taking it to the next level with him? I’d never even thought of that…

   “You are a hopeless romantic. And if he was going to have anything special with, it would most likely be Rima Tonya. Their like brother and sister but some people say if anyone would get together with Senri, it would be her. Besides, Senri and Rima work in the modelling agency together. They’re professional models—” I gasped at what she just said and I quickly pulled my top over my chest.

   “What?! He’s a model?” I snapped. “Why didn’t you tell me this sooner?”

   Asuna stepped back, “Well, I thought he’d tell you or Yuuki or someone…” Asuna pulled her top over her chest this time. The same girls in the room were still laughing and grabbing each other. I rolled my eyes at them and yanked Asuna’s arm, pulling her out the door and into the Gym.

***

   “Right, so everyone is listening?” asked our P.E. teacher in a clear, loud voice. “We’re going to head outside for a game of soccer. Anyone who did not bring their sport uniform will stay behind in the Gym and right lines, is that understood?” We all nodded and stood up next to our friends.

   “So… A model.” I sighed. I really couldn’t believe it. Shiki must be incredibly popular.

   “Hey, don’t let that get to you. You still have as much chance as any other girl fully in love with him here… Just a bit more I believe. He takes a lot more interest in you then others.” Asuna grinned and we followed our teacher to a grassy area outside where we would set up for the soccer match.

   We all continued and sat down, the grass itchy but we knew if we cooperated, our teacher would be quick with the instructions.

   “Right, so how does everyone want their teams?” our teacher asked.

   “Boys verse girls!” One boy called out. I sighed.

   “NOOOOOOO!” Several girls cried out in terror. The thought of versing an entire team of boys with just girls in our soccer team got me annoyed. The boys loved every minute of it—except Zero… he distantly stayed silent and un-noticed around the other boys. He didn’t look as though he was paying attention.

   “Alright then, boys verse girls it is.” The girls moaned loudly as the guys started laughing. I shook my head.

   “I thought you said this would be fun.” I said looking at Asuna. She shook her head.

   “I never said that.” Her eyes suddenly went shifty and I blinked away from her.

Once the game began, the boys started to run at a large group of girls having a nice conversation in the middle of the field. I laughed at how much they screamed and cried out and ran in all different directions. “Amusing?” Asuna said peeking her head over my shoulder.

   “Oh yes.” I replied with a giant grin. The ball travelled over the field and into the heel of another boy who looked determined to score a goal. I decided to run back and defend. He was faster than me but I was closer. As he shot for goal with all his might, I leapt up and collected the ball in mid-air with my foot. It bounced off and into Yuuki’s possession. She looked up and passed it to Asuna. Asuna smiled and ran toward the guys’ goal this time. They were so shocked to see that we actually were trying that they let Asuna shoot and score without any struggle. I cheered and jumped up and down in joy! “Yeaaahhh Asuna!” I called out. She cheered also and jumped too. The guys were stunned and suddenly realized that I was new and good at sports like this… their plan was to try and keep the ball away from me. They did that successfully. I was running around everywhere to try and get the ball… Their passing was too good and they scored two goals in doing so. It was basically only me, Asuna and Yuuki trying… although, Yuuki didn’t try and tackle the boys, figures.

   I soon decided to give up myself; Asuna gave up long ago too. “They’re too fast…” I said. Asuna agreed nodding. I glanced up and my jaw quickly dropped.

   A few people from the night class were traveling toward our teacher with interest in the game… A girl with two blonde pigtails and skinny, pretty face. She stood next to Shiki. Takuma on the other side.

   “Oh my God!” Asuna cried running toward me. “Looooook!” The girls all started crying out in joy that Shiki and Takuma were both here. I didn’t know the girl though.

   “Who’s she?” I asked Asuna. She bit her lip.

   “That’s Rima.” I glanced at Rima again. She was beautiful… compared to me, I had little chance. She didn’t smile but her large beautiful blue eyes told me she was a quite person—also like Shiki. The perfect partner…

   My heart sank in my chest as I saw how close those two were to each other. I shook my head and walked closer to the teacher who was talking to all of them.

   “Hey!” I called to him, “We seriously need better players. We’ve given up… Boys’ verses girls’ was not a good idea. They’re beating us six-one right now.” I confessed and glanced at Shiki. He shot me a slight smile but I didn’t smile back. Rima looked at me as if I was tainted with mud and gruesome blood and gore… although, for her being a Vampire, that wouldn’t be too bad.

   “Ah… I’ve noticed.” Spoke the teacher deeply. He sighed and thought for a moment. “Hey, night class students, if you weren’t busy, could you join the girls team and try and catch up the scores?” Shiki shrugged and Takuma scratched his head.

   “I believe we have little to do right at this very moment… How about it Shiki? Would you like to join Miss Yamazaki’s team?” Takuma asked. Rima immediately glanced at me and looked me up and down. A cross look formed across her face at me. I looked puzzled at her.

   “I guess… If Yuna needs the help.” Rima’s Jaw dropped open and she looked at Shiki with a surprised look.

   “Senri?! You hate doing things which involve effort though?” Rima reminded him. He looked at me blankly.

   “Yes, but Yamazaki needs my help.” He exclaimed. I grinned at him uncontrollably.

   “Don’t you dare get sunburned Senri.” Rima hissed in a slow voice which seemed could go on forever.

   Shiki nodded and stood by my side. “Thank you,” I muttered. He nodded and walked onto the field. The boys all started to huddle around for a new plan, Zero glared at Takuma and Shiki for joining. He was not happy… he looked evil.

   “OK! Let’s play some… um what is this game we’re playing?” Takuma said enthusiastically.

   “Soccer,” I told him. He nodded and seemed ready for what the boys would throw at him… more like kick.

   It all began with one boy shooting the ball at Takuma and him looking astonished to what he just dodged. “This is a very dangerous sport…” He claimed walking backwards slowly.

   “Just kick the ball if it comes toward you to either me or Asuna, OK?” I instructed. He nodded with a somewhat worried smile. Shiki stood in the one position for some time, the large group of girls that were talking before were slowly creeping toward him. Once he noticed them and glanced, they all ran back to where they were before in a frightened state. I laughed at their failure.

   One boy claimed the ball and ran straight toward our goal. I caught up to him and tried my best to tackle but he was really strong. He pushed me to the side with his shoulder and passed the ball to which he thought was one of his players… Shiki.

   “Senri!” Asuna called for it but Shiki was staring in my direction. He wanted to pass it to me. I nodded and ran up the wing of the field, giving Shiki a chance to pass. He did so and it was good too, the ball rolled right in front of me and gave me a chance of scoring. I shot for goal and it went straight into the corner! I cheered happily and ran up to Asuna in joy. We combined hands and jumped up and down, “Oh my God! You and Shiki did that together!” She whispered jollily.

   “I know right?! Oh my God!” I replied hugging her.

As the game continued, we managed to score four more goals to the help of Yuuki, Asuna and Takuma for their good passing and cooperation. Asuna was so pleased to get the ball from Takuma.

   It was now six-six and there was not much time left of the period. The girls waited in anxious states, hoping for the bell to ring. They all wanted to talk to both Shiki and Takuma but they were both busy with the game.

   The boys started, Zero in particular. He ran at Shiki… Oh crap! Zero hates the night class students! What’s he gonna do? And also… why does he hate them so much?

   Zero ran at his might and collided with Shiki. Shiki stood in the same position and pushed Zero off himself. Zero fell to the ground, the ball now in Shiki’s possession. Zero glanced up at him with a glare of hate. I ran to them both.

   “Hey, knock it off Zero! What was that? It’s soccer not Rugby!” I explained angrily. He stood up and looked over me.

   “How can you like these fools?” He whispered in a harsh, threatening voice.

   “How can you not?” I replied in a similar manner. His eyebrows crossed and he then walked toward his own goal, keeping his distance from everyone… what was wrong with him?

   One boy grabbed the ball off Shiki and I noticed quickly. I tackled him successfully and booted the ball up the field with effort. The ball came to another boy… a large boy who booted the ball also… from the direction it was flying from, it would fly over Shiki’s head and I had an idea.

   I grabbed Shiki’s arms and pulled myself over his head, pushing my feet off his shoulders so I was in the air. The ball flew right next to my face I knew I had to header it. I quickly pushed my forehead into the fast, hard ball and it flew forward into Asuna’s possession now!

   Asuna ran as fast as she could to the goal and shot successfully. We had won! The boys were traumatised and couldn’t believe it. I suddenly realized I was still in mid-air too. I fell to the ground with a yell but something caught me on my way down… Shiki. I fell into his arms.

   “Um… Sorry about that… I just had this idea and…” I said and stopped. What do I say next, I thought?
   “It’s alright… This was so exhausting though. I shall never be doing this again.” He placed me down and I bowed to him and ran to Asuna. I was so red faced and I just wanted to talk to her… Oh My God! I thought. He caught me! He held me! Am I dreaming?

   But once I looked at Rima, my smile turned to a blank stare. She wasn’t happy… I think I just made an enemy…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 1.9K 77
(F/N) (L/N) was just like any other student at kuoh Academy, but with some differences. Being the only tomboy, you get mixed reactions out of every s...
15.3K 365 26
Shay ( nickname ) is writing her usual fan fiction about Vampire Knight when suddenly something strange happens and she's pulled into a portal landin...
153K 5K 20
I was attacked by a vampire and was cursed by a dark figure. Now, I have to enter Cross Academy. What else? (I DO NOT OWN THE ANIME *Vampire Knight*...
2.4K 62 25
❝ The unknown is what makes it exciting, right? ❞ Mifuyu Satomi is a third-year at Ryoutei Academy. A private school that just so happens to take pla...