Love Island 2019 ๐ŸŒด

By mollswritesx

Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell. More

Love Island 2019
Georgia Bowen
Entering The Villa
Slide into the DM's
Tension
Kiss and Tell
Hot Tub Jealousy
First Recoupling
Truths
Temptation
"I like you"
Upset
Drama
Maura
Girls in Danger
Least Compatible
A dumping
Date Night
Arabella
Kissing challenge
Night Away
Bunny
Gossip
Feuding with Danny
Tweets
Decisions
Casa Amor
Loyalty?
Raunchy Races
Michael
Falling
Amy
Clearing Things Up
I Love You and Favourite Couples
Amy Leaves
Heart's Soaring
Lad Points
Dinner
Jealousy
Splitting A Couple
Amber
Greg
Builders
Tommy, Jealous?
No-one Else's Business
Headlines
Cheating?
Baby
Final Date
Families
The Final
New Series

Reunion

15K 235 36
By mollswritesx

****Georgia's POV****

We all got ready for the next night after a pretty uneventful day. I was in the changing room as I got Molly to straighten my hair and put it up in a bun.

"So I spoke to Marvin today." Maura told us all. "He's actually really nice. Like he was asking about my family and my job, just being interested in my life. I don't even think Dennon knows anything about me really."

"He does actually seem nice." I told her. "I don't really know though because I think you had that instant attraction with Dennon."

"Yeah I will admit that I first had that attraction to Dennon but I don't know, this is where the personality comes into it."

"Yeah."

We all pulled out glad rags on and I chose a black crop top, along with some little leather shorts.

"Babe you look fit." Amber said. "Have you shown Tommy them shorts?"

"Keeping them for a rainy day."

We moved outside and there was a beer pong table set out for us. We all took a seat around the edge and took turns getting up, downing the ball if it got in and doing the dare on the bottom.

Ovie for a basketball player was pretty rubbish and ended up doing the dare. "Kiss the person you fancy the most. I mean I have to go for Molly."

They shared a kiss and it was very cute, I think she liked having him say he liked her the most. It's reassuring to hear that.

Maura was next to do a dare. "Kiss the Islander with the nicest lips."

She went for Marvin which did cause quite a stir with Dennon, as he basically avoided eye contact with everyone.

By the end of the game lots of kisses had been shared, I'd also liked Molly's ear as one of the dares and Amber kissed Amy. We all just wanted to be loyal to our men.

By the end of the night everyone was pretty tired

"I'm gonna sleep outside with your girls tonight." Lucie said.

"Why?"

"My head is just split between the two, I mean I've kissed them both and I've shared a bed with them."

"Hopefully your head will be clear tomorrow."

"I'm sleeping outside as well." Maura said. "I need some time to think."

"You've both got two guys pining for you right now, I'd feel pretty lucky."

"It's not nice though knowing they've both the chance to be hurt."

That night the only girl who actually slept in the bed was Molly, who obviously shared with Ovie.

***Tommy's POV****

That night the producers set up a game of beer pong for us. With each cup was a date which made it interesting.

Nabila and Danny went first, he got it in the cup so she had to do the dare.

"Show off your best party trick. I don't have one." She read out. Someone told her to just do the worm so she tried but ended up face planting the grass.

Curtis lost to Danny and had to do the dare. "Kiss the Islander you fancy the most."

He went over and gave Jourdan quite a long kiss which did shock me as I didn't think he would be that forward.

I was up next and ended up losing to Michael.

"Kiss the person you think has the nicest lips." I read out. "No offence girls but I'm not really interested. So come here...."

I leaned over and pecked Curtis on the lips. Everyone was in hysterics and eventually the game broke off. I went over to the snug area with Curtis.

"Man that was disgusting." He told me.

"Sorry but I couldn't kiss any of the girls, I mean imagine how Georgia would feel."

"Thanks for telling me I have the nicest lips out of the guys though."

"Ha Ha. It's alright. Where's your head at?"

"I really don't know. How has my head turned, like I was about to make Amy my girlfriend?"

"I don't know but sooner or later you'll have to make a decision between the two. Speaks for itself the way you are."

"I like Amy."

"I know you do but you need to also know how Jourdan feels, like you need to go and see if she's up for it and if you've got anything to work with." I told him. "Got with your heart though because otherwise someone's going to get hurt in the long run."

"What if it upsets Amy though?"

"That's a risk you have to decide whether the reward is big enough though."

"I really don't like this, like I don't want to be the villain in all of this."

"But you'll be a villain if you string Amy along anyway, so just go with your heart."

****

That night before we went out to bed all us boys gathered in the bedroom, after Michael has kissed Joanna.

"How was the kiss then?" I asked.

"Ten out of ten."

"That Good?"

"Yeah it was a nice kiss, I feel like we needed it as well."

Curtis and I soon moved out and he went to explain what had happened.

"So I basically said to Jourdan I would pick her in the next recoupling and she just friend zoned me."

"Really?"

"Yeah she just couldn't get the Amy situation out of her head and then she's getting to know Danny."

"What are you going to do with Amy then?" I asked.

"I don't know because I don't want her to feel second best because she's not. I just don't know where my head is at."

"You've got to tell her though because you can't have a relationship built on lies."

"I know."

****

The next morning once everyone had got changed and come out into the garden I went and spoke to Curtis.

"I've been lying to Amy and I realise that now. There are things that bother me, like how negative she always is about herself. I don't like these things and Jourdan coming in has made me see that."

"It's whether you want to put the time in with Amy and iron out all these things to make it work. I can't do that and no one else can but you."

I left him to go and think and joined Michael on the day bed.

"I've got a text." He shouted. "Boys tonight there will be a recoupling in which you must decide whether to remain coupled up with your girl living in Casa Amor or recouple with one of the new girls."

"Head's gone." He said.

"Head's gone mate."

I moved back over to Curtis and Jordan joined us.

"I really miss Molly around the villa." He said.

"If you continue to stick with her and be true to yourself and pursue her, she will come back to you." Curtis said. "Because She was enjoying things with you."

"Mm."

"I'm so shitting it." I told them.

"I think you need to breathe."

"Yeah mate out of everyone you're fine."

"I don't know bro. I just really hope she come back single because if she doesn't it will break my heart. You don't know how much she means to me."

"You'll be fine."

"If things don't go my way I need you boys to come and give me a cuddle. Because I'm going to need it."

"Think back to when Georgia was in here right, she literally was besotted with you. I don't think any guy could go in there and make her feel the way you have made her feel."

"I guess but the new boys are always really fit and good looking."

"So are you. Mate you're Tommy Fury."

"But to her I'm just Tommy."

"That's a good thing. I mean she just wants you to be true to yourself and likes you for who you really are. Nothings going to go wrong tomorrow I promise."

****

"Hello everyone." We heard that night and found Caroline walking over to us all, as we sat around the fire pit. "Girls come and stand up here. Boys you have a big decision to make. Tonight there will be a recoupling. I'm going to ask you one by one whether to stick with your girl in Casa Amor or recouple with one of these girls. The girls have also been given the choice whether they want to stick or recouple with one of the new boys. Boys it's time to make your decisions and find out what the girls have decided to do."

Danny unsurprisingly went with Jourdan and Maura came back with a boy, who we learnt was called Marvin. Anton went for Bella and Lucie came back with a boy called George.

I wanted to be happy for her but I'm also still quite sceptical of her and I'll definitely be keeping my eye on her.

"Curtis please stand up." Caroline said. "You were coupled up with Amy before she left, you was half boyfriend and half girlfriend and things were going well. How are you feeling now?"

"Nervous. Amy and I had had no tests up until now and things were going well. A young lady came into the villa and made me realise a lot of things. Over the past couple of days I've found more out about myself and my feelings then ever before. I realise I've been lying to myself and most of all to Amy and that's not a good thing. But I hope everything can be sorted out, I know this will make us or break us though. I'm going to be honest though and hope things can work out."

"Do you think Amy will have stayed loyal?"

"I hope so."

"Well the choice is yours. You can stick with Amy or recouple."

"I want to stick with Amy."

Amy walked in alone and she looked pretty relived to see him stood alone.

"As you can see Curtis is on his own and has stayed with you. How does that make you feel?"

"So good. I've literally thought about him every minute of every day for the last four days. I've missed him so much and he's all I've wanted. The girls are sick of me."

"Go and join him then."

Jordan decided to stick with Molly but she actually came back with some guy, who was called Ovie.

"Molly as you can see Jordan wanted to stay with you. Do you think you've made the right decision?"

"Yeah. I could see more potential with him and he showed me that he liked me a lot more." She almost whispered.

They moved over and then it was me.

"Tommy please stand up. How are you feeling?"

"So nervous. I haven't even felt this nervous in my boxing matches. That must show something."

"How's it felt being away from Georgia?"

"It's been hard. She's my absolute rock in here and you know she's the person who I spend all my time with and literally makes my time in here so special. I'm true to my word though and I've not even batted an eyelid at the girls. Without her I don't really know what to do."

"Do you think Georgia has stayed loyal?"

"I hope so because we had something so special and I hope she can see that as well. But she's an amazing girl and I know guys will have wanted her. But I've done everything I can and let's see if she's done her part."

"Well it's your choice, do you want to stick with Georgia or recouple."

"I want to stick."

"So you've stayed loyal to Georgia but question is, has she stayed loyal to you. If she comes back alone then she's all yours, if she comes back with a boy, you will be single. Are you ready to find out?"

I couldn't even speak my heart was pounding so hard. I couldn't keep my eyes off the terrace as the door opened and a figure moved out.

****Georgia's POV****

I could feel my heart beating so fast in my chest. I've never felt so nervous and now that I'm thinking about it, I really do think someone will have taken a shine to him.

I had chosen my sheer black top, with a lacy bralette and little shorts for the recoupling.

I watched as the producers gave me a signal and allowed me to walk out the door. I could see through the terrace though until I rounded the corner and found Tommy all alone.

I got as far as I could before bursting into tears. I had to crouch on the floor to regain my breath.

"Oh bless you."

"I thought he'd changed his mind." I told Caroline as she pulled me into a hug.

"You're going to set me off."

"Sorry I just had a moment back there. I really did think he'd found someone better."

"He's been waiting for you all alone. I've never seen a guy so nervous."

"You're going to make me break down in a minute." Tommy said and I looked over to find a sparkle in his eye.

"Go and join him."

We met in the middle and he lifted me off the floor as we shared a kiss.

"I've missed you so much." I said and made our foreheads touch.

"You have no idea babe."

We pulled away and I looked to find most of the girls were in tears. "You've destroyed us all."

"Give me another." I said and leaned in as we sat back down. "You've got no idea how long I've been waiting to do that."

"How are you feeling Georgia?"

"So happy. I just want to have him back in my arms forever. I was so convinced he'd found someone better."

"Never in a million years."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Anyone else cry at Molly and Tommy last night??? 🙋‍♀️😭

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 250 7
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ณ ~๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ” ๐ข๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ~ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ...
67.3K 1.8K 15
๐—š๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› ---- โ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› drew can't...
442K 6K 62
Love Island 2021