FP Jones Daughter

بواسطة oncegirl26

This book is going to be about FP daughter that he has no idea about. I do not own Riverdale and it won't rea... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30

Chapter 29

192 3 0
بواسطة oncegirl26

Y/n: Wait your Charles? No, no, no you died. You died!

Charles: Well Chic lied. I'm from the FBI and I have been in contact with Alice.

Y/n: THAT BITCH LIED TO ME SHE WAS IN CONTACT WITH YOU THE WHOLE GOD DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

B: Y/n please calm down.

Y/n: Why, why the hell should I calm down?

Alice: I'm Home!!!

Y/n: YOU FUCKIN BITCH YOU LIED. YOU ALWAYS LIE TO ME YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME?

A: Sweetheart please calm down.

Y/n: CALM DOWN YOU WANT ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN ARE YOU KIDDING ME I HATE YOU. DOES DAD EVEN KNOW HES ALIVE.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................OMFG HE DOESNT!!!

C: Hey calm down alright.

Y/n: Why the fuck should I calm down?

C: Because you're pregnant.

Y/n: You told him?

A: He needed to know.

Y/n: Why?

A: He's investigating ESter.

Y/n: Seriously and why does that have to do with me?

A: We all know he is the father of your baby. 

Y/n: How the fuck did you find that out?

A: I have resources.

C: Look I know you too are together. 

Y/n: It was two times that is it.

C: Is he going to be in the baby's life?

Y/n: Yes.

C: What about the twins huh?

Y/n: Yes, he loves the twins.

C: Look he is dangerous. 

Y/n: No he isn't. He is not he cares about us. He loves the kids and the baby.

C: Look...

Y/n: No you don't know him. Get off this case cause you know what the only person I can trust is him.

C: I want a relationship with you. All of you.

Y/n: I want that too but then you can't work on this case then.

C: Fine that's fair.

Y/n: If I even find out that you are still working on this case I will make sure that you never find me nor my kids and ester. Understood?

C: yes.

Y/n: Look I really care about Ester alright. He's really important to me and I hope you can understand that.

C:  I do.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

34.4K 611 44
This is a Barchie story will include fictional scenarios after the events that occurred in 5x08. I know the ending of this episode was so disappointi...
1.6K 2 20
After a little something happens between Archie and Veronica. Betty and Veronica decide there sick of him so what will they do about it?
20.1K 436 44
Betty and Jughead are both 21 years old, they got engaged almost 2 years ago and have a 3 year old boy, Jayden. Jughead is a writer and also works at...
1.3K 4 27
Jughead and Veronica have never been interested to each other romantically, but what will happen if they're left alone together? While Archie and Bet...