Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

By Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥

7.3K 135 125
By Kiruma_Haruka

The Roach

~ ❤ ~

It was the end of the first semester and you invited everyone to your home town. Of course, at first some of them weren't sure if they were allowed but then after a few and whole lot of convincing, they finally joins.

You waited at the airport and tapped your foot, waiting impatiently. 20 minutes left and all of you will be late. 3 cars pulled up as the drivers drove away.

"Y/N! We're sorry we're late!" Taeko regains her breath.

"We are almost late! Come on!" you waved your hand frantically as everyone rushed inside with you. After checking in, you sat on some of the empty chairs as the airport was unusually empty.

As you waited, your friends come up to you and examined your clothes. You smirked and let out a 'Tch'.

"Like what you see?" you asked as your eyes glued towards your phone. You were watching Kubz Scout as you heard them coughed.

"W-what!? Psh... A-as if I'm going t-to check y-you out!" he said as everyone stares at him.

"Oh~" you teased, slightly chuckling as his face turns red and bickered out a few uncensored words.

"No worries~ I won't press any charges for any of you," you laugh lightly as Osano gave up and looked away. You were just wearing a white sabrina top with shorts/jeans.

It was as simple as that. While laughing at Jay's attempt to follow the quest, the  speaker came blasting in, informing you and your friends about the plane.

All of you walked towards it as you sat down alone with stangers sat beside you. One of them was a man about 30 or older. He smiles and looked at you while greeting you in Korean.

He asked a couple questions about yourself and you responded simple and clear. As both of you were talking in Korean, your friends that was on the opposite, behind and your front, listen to the whole conversation without understanding a word. Megamo was the one behind you as he was about to speak but a teen about 19 or younger suddenly talked to you. He was asking many things, mostly about Korea songs like BlackPink, BTS, EXO, etc.

You would reply with a smile and told him about your favorites. He would smile and responded with the same topic as you. Both of you even shared laugh as the old man smiles, saying that his daughter also have the same likes as the two of you.

They all went gloomy once the girl everyone has a crush on was ignoring them.

The plane had landed and you all went out. The man had left, thanking you and the other teen. The teen also thanked you for helping him stay calm, he was not used to plane.

"Gamsahabnida!" the teen thanked you as you smile and waved at him. Once the two had left, you look back at your friends as you almost shriek at the sight of their faces. They all almost look like they're dead.

"What's with the face?" you asked, jerking away at the weird sight.

"Your korean... is very fluent," Osano said as he looked down.

"Yeah... so much that none of us understand a single word," Aso remarked as you sighed in relief, thinking there was something up.

All of you went to take your luggage as you waited outside the airport. There stood Luke as he waves at you and the rest. You come up to him as a limo passed by, stopping in front the two of you.

You looked back at them, and almost burst out laughing when they saw the limo. Their jaws had dropped- not for Megamo though -and you chuckled.

"Stop staring. Come on! Get inside!" you said as they all went inside and gaze upon the limo.

"Y/N! It's a pleasure seeing you again!" the driver exclaimed as you smile and return the gesture. "It's very nice to see you too, Sir Robin!" you exclaimed, seeing how happy he was. He let out a laugh and nodded, driving the limo away.

"You've changed! The last time I see you was when you're still a little kid. Even your family won't let us in," Sir Robin said as you smile.

"I'm pretty sure my mom is out today so don't worry going in our mansion. The maids are on our side," you said as the old man let out a brief laugh.

"Your smile is very wonderful. Seeing you is like reminiscing my own daughter. She's about your age, you know."

"I'm sure she's a wonderful person," you responded while looking down.

The driver notice and so does the others. Sir Robin smiles and laugh. "Don't worry. They won't judge your new behavior. In fact, you'll make them surprise!"

You smile happily and nods your head, thanking him in the process. Once all of you went silent, Luke suddenly burst out in laughter as you look at him weird.

"I knew you're weird but I wasn't expecting you to be like Mad Hatter!" you exclaimed as he apologized.

"I swear your face was so scared. It's not like we're sending you to go with 'Off with your head!' place," Luke exclaimed as you sighed and pouted.

"You have to expect that this have been 2 or more years since I went back! What if suddenly mom sees me and forced me to wear a hanbok!? I wore it once and Izayoi laughed at me!" you explained as he laughed again.

"Shit! I forgot you're also there," you blushed in embarrassment and looked away, crossing your arms as he laugh hardly.

"Is it really that bad?" Amao asked which you shrunk and Luke only laughs harder. "Luke, stop teasing here," Sir Robin chuckles as you shrunk even more.

"Sorry, Y/N. It was quite a funny thing..." Sir Robin said as you felt that your pride has been taken away.

"I get it! I was chubby and small and stupendously short!" you exclaimed as Luke laughed harder as you slaps his hand while blushing in embarrassment.

He stops and wipe his tears away as he looks at you. "There will be a festival though. So... PFT-" and he continues doing it again.

"Ugh! This is why we have feuds! You jerk!" you grabbed a pillow and smack him as he apologized while laughing.

After a few hours, all of you went out of the limo and your friends almost died at the sight. "Welcome to my mansion!" you said as they all looked a lot like ghosts, though Megamo is still the same.

"Oh? Your parents also works in technologies?" Megamo asked as you nodded.

"Technically, it was someone else's company as my father and them had shared it together. My company works for fields like coconuts and such. My mom really likes fashion and such so... we have a boutique at some places in Korea," you explains.

"There is still more... ehe," you scratches the back of your neck, sweating a few as they all looked at you with wide eyes.

"You are a conglomerate!?" Kokona asked which you shrugged.

"I have no intention being one but hey, I like living in Japan better," you sighed. Sir Robin drove away as Luke helps you with your luggage. You came in and every maids had greeted you.

"Y/N!" Izayoi's voice resonates the room as he ran up to you and picked you up by your waist, twirling you around with a happy smile.

He lets you down as you and him shared another hug. "I miss my sister!" he said as he turns your shoulder and quickly bring you to the dining room.

He didn't notice that your classmates had joined as they all gawked at the beautiful sight. "Come to the dining room," Luke informs as everyone followed him, leaving their luggage for the maids to carry.

You sat on the place as Luke comes up to Izayoi and both of them shakes each others hands. Izayoi with a proud smile while Luke with the most calmness face.

As everyone gathered, Izayoi almost choked once he sees so many of them. Even a teacher and a nurse is here.

"Wait- what!?" Izayoi looks at you as you shrugged. A knock on the dining room door as it opens and reveals 7 males and 3 females.

The brunette saw you as she runs up to you and smile. She hugs you tightly as you smile back at her.

"Oh! Y/N is very gorgeous and tall and pretty!" MC praises you as you looked away and thanked her. "Huh? Back then I remember her being so small," Jumin remarked as Zen sneeze, looking at Elizabeth the Third with a glare.

"You've grown and became a lady, Y/N," Jaehee smiles as you happily hugged her. "Yikes, there is so many of you!" Seven said as you chuckled lightly.

"Oh! OH!" Saeyoung suddenly declared as Saeran sighed.

"Not this again," Jumin commented, Jihyun laughing with Rika. Yoosung walked up to you and patted your head, smiling happily.

"Y/N, I want you to meet my personal maid! Mary Vanderwood the 3rd!" he gestured at a male behind him with long brown hair. He glared at the red head as he waves at you.

"At first, we thought he was a girl," Yoosung whispered in your ears as you chuckled.

"Akh! I didn't realize how many people there was!" Zen said as Taeko, Kokona and Midori almost fainted. Mido glared at the white hair male.

"Okay let's eat everyone-" Izayoi was cut off by the sound of the door burst open.

"You forgot about me!" a female with long blonde hair and beautiful magenta eyes walked in. Izayoi's soul flew off as Luke almost choked himself.

"Eun-Ri..." the two males responded. You gasped when you sight the hot female and blurted out her name. "Y-you're Chang Eun-Ri!?" you asked, blushing at how female like she is. She spotted you and her face dusted with pink.

"An Angel!" she exclaimed. Everyone in the room looks at the female with crazy look.

Luke and Izayoi came close to your and glared at the blonde female. Their glare could sent people to hell. "Touch her and you're dead," the two said in unison as everyone else choked on air. Mostly your classmates.

You cleared everyone out and told them to eat as the chef went inside and smile happily at you.

~ ❤ ~

After eating, the 7 males left with the 3 females as Eun-Ri grabs your wrist and she pulled you to her embrace. She hugs you from behind, startling you and your friends.

"My, my, such beauty I'm gazing at. Looks like you know me well!" she exclaimed, her free hand roaming your waist, rubbing it up and down as you laugh nervously.

"You're... uh... Beautiful yourself?" it came out as a question as Eun-Ri gasps in delight. "Ah! You think so?"

"You know what's more beautiful?" her breath tickles you as Taeko's flames bursting, everyone looked at her in panic.

"Us. Two. In be--" she suddenly yelp, letting you go as Luke glared at the female and threatened her. "You disgusting pervert!" Luke pointed a wooden stick at the blonde female. She only responded with an innocent face as Taeko's flames gets bigger.

"We told you not to touch her!" Izayoi exclaimed as she only puts a hand on her other arm that was resting under her chest. She let out a giggle and claps her hands together.

"You do have a beautiful sister, Izayoi!" she exclaimed as Izayoi looked at her, dead in his eyes.

Eun-Ri looked all around to spot a smiling Taeko as she smirked. She walks up to her and let her gaze by using her free thumb and pushes Taeko's chin upwards.

"You're cute~" she said as Taeko's face burns. Just then, the room gets cold when Eun-Ru responded, "Sadly, I'm into hot girls. Like Y/N! She's soo my type!"

Taeko smiles while preventing herself from punching this bitch's face. 'This piece of shit,' Taeko thought.

"I heard your mom is out of town so I thought visiting here~. What a great decision I've made! I met Y/N for the first time and she is really fascinating!"

"Stop talking you perverted woman!" Luke glared at her as she smirked. You claps you hand, gaining everyone's attention as your face turns serious.

"I am DAMN tired," you said as you crossed your arms. You sighed and patted the two males shoulders.

"Let me sleep. In. Peace," you said as they both nodded. "Come on, I'll you show you guys your room."

"Aw~ why won't you escort me?" Eun-Ri asked which you smile nervously and left with your classmates. The two males shots a glare towards Eun-Ri as she shrugged.

You escort your friends as they all bid goodnight to you. You went towards your childhood room and locked the door. Falling asleep.

~ ❤ ~

A shriek woken everyone up as the boys went out of their room. They saw Taeko, Kokona and Midori started to run out of their room.

"Hey! Hey! What is it!?" Osano asked as they all went inside the boys room, trembling in fear.

"There's..." Kokona trembled as she fainted, making everyone flinched. The boys moved her to one of their bed as Midori comforts Taeko, who's crying in fear. A few knocks were heard as they opened it to see Izayoi and Luke.

"What's with the scream?" Izayoi asked, yawning in the process.

"Don't know..." Mido responded as Luke looked towards the female's room and his eyes widened. A flash of wind was startling Izayoi as Luke clutched onto the tall man.

"What the- Luke?" he looked towards the female's room and saw it. It flew as he shriek as well. It was so high, people might thought it was a woman's scream.

Everyone came out of the room and saw that thing. It flew quite fast as everyone has no power in defeating it.

They lock the door and trembles in fear. Another knock was heard as Eun-Ri stands in front of the door, wearing a button up pajama that not button all of the button were done and a long pajama pants.

"Ugh. Why are you guys shouti- AHHH!" she suddenly ran inside and bumped into Midori as they both fell to the floor.

"THAT CREATURE!" she shouted, holding and shaking onto Midori's poor shoulder. As everyone started to panic, they saw it went through the gap.

They all froze and screamed.

Alerted, you woke up and rubbed your eyes. Another few screams were heard as you groaned. "Geez, If you wanna do that, do it somewhere more private," house said as you adjusted your black T-shirt. You were only wearing a T-shirt and shorts.

You walked out and saw that the males room was wide open as you walked inside and so none of them. Another scream interrupted as you quickly searched for their voices. At last, you found them in the music room and they all were cornered.

You look at what's wrong with them until you spot a familiar creature.

You gave out a deadpan face and sighed. As everyone says sorry to each other and confess weird things, you grabbed a spray and sighed.

"I'M SO SORRY! I JUST THINK YOUR SISTER IS HOT!" Eun-Ri said. "WE ALL THINK THE SAME THING!" everyone shouted except for Izayoi who look at them crazy.

"YOU GUYS WHAT!?"

you spray the poor cockroach as everyone stares at you. "Sorry roach, it looks like they're very scared. I'm letting you free," you grabbed a paper and picked it up by using it and threw him out, he flew out of the mansion.

"Be free~" you said in a monotone voice. Everyone blushed as Izayoi glares at all of them. He even glares at Luke who look very guilty.

You look at Izayoi who burst I to flames and attacked them with bickering. You walked up to him and puts a hand on his shoulder. He stops and looks at you with a disbelieve face. You sigh and smile at him, before it turns into a sadistic face.

He flinches as you looked at the rest of them, glaring with flames. Even Eun-Ri herself was terrified.

"5 seconds. Hide. Now."

And they all went into their room and locks the door. You sighed and went back to bed.

~ ❤ ~

Everyone woke up like everything never happens as they walked out with a cheerful smile. They all went to the living room as Eun-Ri and the two males kept fighting.

You went inside and locked the double doors as everyone looked at your, your hair covering your eyes. You smirked, grabbing out a Katana as everyone flinched.

"And who disturbed my peace?" they all screams again.

You look away and scoffed while smirking. "Idiots."

~ ❤ ~

This is just a bonus chapter that is inspired by my brother, screaming about a cockroach inside the bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.9K 28
After finding out that Taro has taken a mutual interest to Budo, Ayano tricks some of the girls at school (that also have a crush on Taro) to form a...
897 31 12
*Spin-off to Eccentric But Cute. This is not connected to the previous story I've made on Shiromi. But either way, enjoy!* You were the only male acc...
426K 19.8K 38
Yandere Simulator x Mitsuri Reader. _______________________________ ❝𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗮! 𝗦𝗼 𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗶!❞ ╰┈➣ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧: In which a pink hair girl s...
631K 20.1K 29
✿I've always been told I'm not like my sister and mother. That I didn't have the same bland look in my eyes, or that I was much more....real. My sist...