Naruto: Beginning of Hatred

By BokAA1337

The action happens when Naruto and Sasuke fight in Valley of the End. Naruto lost and returns alone with hole... More

Chapter 1: Beginning Of Hatred.
Chapter 2: Conversation.
Chapter 3: The Truth, Information About Prison And Plan For Future In Prison.
Chapter 4: Arrival In Blood Prison And 'Sealed'.
Chapter 5: "THIS PLACE IS WORSE THAN KONOHA!!!"
Chapter 6: Continuation Of Suffering.
Chapter 7: Coup On Naruto's Life And Beginning Of Evil Naruto.
Chapter 8: Naruto Is Changing.
Chapter 9: Naruto's Memory.
Chapter 10: Shocked Informations And One-Eyed Fox.
Chapter 11: So called 'Home'.
Chapter 12: "Am I Dead?"
Chapter 13: 'Family' Comes Back And Shocked Truth.
Chapter 14: Changed, Something Unexpected, Present With Power And Informations.
Chapter 15: Konoha Arrival And Naruto Released.
Chapter 16: Shock, 'Friends', 'Family' And Explanations.
Chapter 17: Freedom And New Power But With Big Cost.
Chapter 18: Kusagakure.
Chapter 19: Anger Reveal And Meeting.
Chapter 20: Elder Foxes, New Bijū And New Family.
Chapter 21: Return.
Chapter 22: Studying, Forging A Sword And First Signs Of Forgiveness.
Chapter 23: Sword Finished And Forgiveness?
Chapter 24: Council.
Chapter 25: Exam, Fight And Deal.
Naruto's Sword Ability
Chapter 26: First Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 1.
Chapter 27: First Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 2.
Chapter 28: Second Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 1.
Chapter 29: Second Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 2.
Chapter 30: Ritual And More Power.
Chapter 31: Preliminary-Part 1: Naruto's Wrath.
Chapter 33: Preliminary-Part 3.
Chapter 34: Memory Seal And Beginning Of The Trip.
Chapter 35: Training And Confrontation.
Chapter 36: Suna, More Training, Katana Finished And Fox Realm.
Chapter 37: Mate, Sealing, Fox Summonig Contract, Fox Sage Mode And Training.
Chapter 38: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 1.
Chapter 39: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 2: Quarterfinals And True Friend?
Chapter 40: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 3: Semifinals And New Dream.
Chapter 41: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 4: Finals, Sealed Away And Power.
Chapter 42: A Lot Of Meetings, Power And New Members Of Akatsuki.
Chapter 43: Meeting Akatsuki, Fox Realm And New Family.

Chapter 32: Preliminary-Part 2.

10.7K 173 114
By BokAA1337

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

"[Jutsu]" Jutsu

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Arena-----

Kankuro and Sasuke want to their spots on the arena floor. When they stood on their spots Kakashi looked at them and asked "Ready?" they nodded "FIGHT!"

Then something unexpected happened Kankuro rises his hand. "I surrender." Sand siblings was in shock. "Winner in second match by surrender, Uchiha Sasuke!" Kakashi shouted. Kankuro went to his seat where his siblings was.

Then Temari shouted "Why did you do this?!"

"I don't have any chances, and you know this." Kankuro said.

"But at least you could tried." she said.

"I'm puppeteer and Sasuke is mid range. Those type of ninja are the worst for me to fight." Kankuro said and then was silence between them. Then Kakashi shouted who will be fighting next.

-----Arena-----

"Alright, let's see who will fight now." Kakashi shouted and pressed a button. Screen shows two names. "So next fight will be between, Lack from Iwa vs Akimichi Chōji! Please take your spots down here!" Kakashi said.

Chōji and Lack went to their spots and take their stances "Ready?" Kakashi asked and both of them nodded "FIGHT!".

"[Bubun Baika no Jutsu]!" Chōji shouted and his arm grew larger. He then lunch his arm at Lack.

Lack went through some hand signs and said "[Doton: Doryūheki].". In front of him appeared earth wall. But Chōji's went through this wall and lunched Lack in the wall unconscious.

Kakashi went to Lack to check for sure he black out. He then nodded "Winner by black out in third match, Akimichi Chōji!" Chōji smiled and went to his friends. "Okay next match will be between..." Kakashi pressed a button. "Sai vs Hyūga Neji! Please come down here!"He shouted.

Neji and Sai went to their spots and took their stances. "Ready?" Kakashi asked and they nodded "BEGIN!" Kakashi said and jumped back.

"Sai..." Neji said and Sai looked at him. "Let it be a good match." He said and Sai smiled and then nodded. Sai pull out his scroll and started to paint something "[NinpōChōjū Giga]." and from scroll lunched some ink snakes. Neji then started to run at Sai and on his way he destroyed Sai snakes. Sai then pull out his sword and started to run at Neji. Neji saw this and pull out kunai. They clashed with each other in the middle. Sai break clash and went to slash at Naji's leg but Neji simply jumped and throw some shuriken. Sai blocked two and one hit him in the right shoulder. Sai jumped back and Neji take his Jūken stance and said "Sai your are in my range..." Sai's eyes widened and jumped back even more but it was too late. "[Hakke Rokujūyon Shō: Two Palms, Four Palms, Eight Palms, Sixteen Palms, Thirty-Two Palms, Sixty-four Palms]!" with that every tenketsu in Sai's body was closed. Kakashi went to Sai and checked if everything is okay. He saw that Sai is unconscious "Winner in fourth match by black out, Neji Hyūga! Doctor take Sai to hospital!" Neji smiled and went to Sai and helped Doctors to take him to hospital.

Kakashi went to his usual spots and pressed a button "Next match, Inuzuka Kiba vs Jakuzo from Kiri! Come down here, please!" Two of them went to their spots and took their stances. Kakashi looked at both of them and asked "Ready?" they nodded "BEGIN!" he shouted.

"Let's go Akamaru!" Kiba said and Akamaru barked. "[Inuzuka-Ryū: Jinjū Konbi Henge: Sōtōrō]." Kiba said and he with Akamaru changed into two-headed wolf. Kiri shinobi was afraid a bit but he woke up from fear and pull out a kunai 'Shit... I can't use Suiton there isn't any water here... As well I can give up...' Jakuzo then put down his kunai and raises his hand. "I give up." Then Kiba changed back to himself and looked at Kakashi and he nodded "Winner in fifth match by surrender is, Inuzuka Kiba!" Kakashi announcement and Kiba went to his seat.

"Next match will be between..." Kakashi started and pressed a button "Nara Shikamaru vs Loki from Kusa! Please come down!" They went to their spots and Loki went to his Taijutsu stance while Shikamaru stood still "Ready?" Kakashi asked looking at them and they nodded "START!" Shikamaru then yawned making his opponent to get angry "Oi! Don't underestimate me, brat!" Loki said and started to run at Shikamaru who then make simple Rat hand sign and said "[Kagemane no Jutsu]. Complete." Shikamaru smirked.

"W-What d-did you d-do?!" Loki yelled in frustration.

"You can't see I can control your shadows? You can't move now. And for the end [KageKubishibari no Jutsu]." Loki saw that hand made of shadow started to flow on his body and stopped on his neck. Shikamaru started to choke Loki. "Surrender." Shikamaru said and Loki nodded with hesitation. "Winner in sixth match by surrender is, Nara Shikamaru!" Shikamaru stopped his shadows and went to his seat where friends waiting for him.

"Next match will be between..." Kakashi said and pressed a button. "Haruno Sakura vs Vain from Iwa! Please come here and take your spots." Both of them do as Kakashi said and went to their stances. Kakashi looked a them "Ready?" they nodded "You may BEGIN!" Kakashi said and jumped back. After that Sakura rushed at Vain and enchanced her fist with chakra. She tried to punch Vain in torso but he jumped in right side but Sakura in time enchanced her left leg and kick him in the leg breaking it. Vain started to scream due pain. "W-Winner by inability to fight in seventh match is Haruno Sakura!" Kakashi then pressed a button "And in next match will be Limb from Kiri vs  Yamanaka Ino! Please come down."

Ino and Limb went to their spots on the arena and take their stances. Kakashi looked at both and asked "Ready?" they nodded "BEGIN!"

Then Limb drop his guard and started to get cocky "You should surrender Blondie." after that Ino just stood there and do one hand sign that Limb don't recognise and Ino said "[Shintenshin no Jutsu]." Ino dropped to the ground and her soul went to Limb body. She in his body rises his hand and said "I surrender." she then again do one hand sign and said "[Kai]." and he was back in her body. "Winner by surrender in eighth match is, Yamanaka Ino!" she then smirked at Limb and he gritted his teeth in frustration how he can drop his guard in that moment. She made her way towards her friends and sat besides Sakura.

"Alright next match will be between..." Kakashi said and pressed a button "Aburame Shino vs Stone from Iwa! Please come down you two." they do as he said and take his spots. He looked at them and asked "Ready?" they nodded and Kakashi shouted "START!" 

"I will end this quick. Why? Because I want to go to my friends. [Hijutsu: Mushidama]." Shino said and his kikaichū lunched themselfs at Stone and made a ball with Stone inside. Then something unexpected happened for Shino. Stone in the swarm center shouted "[Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu]" and Shino's insects burned. "You have no chance against me. I know your clan. Your weakness are fire Jutsu." Stone said with a smirk. Shino then rised his hand and said "Kakashi-sensei I surrender, I don't want to see my insects die." and Kakashi nodded and said "Winner by surrender in ninth match is , Stone from Iwa! And in next match will face..." Kakashi pressed a button "Hanna from Kusa and Jack from Kiri! Please come here!" They do as he said and went to their spot.

-----To Naruto And Naruko-----

They watched how everyone fight in silence from Naruto's fight. "So..." Naruto started and Naruko looked at him. "I again wanted to say sorry for what I did in front of your eyes."  

"As I said it's alright, it's just..." Naruko said and her voice started to shake a little.

"Just what?" Naruto asked.

"It's j-just... I-I don't want t-to see you as a killer machine or worse a m-monster." She looked a him with tears.

"I... I already am a monster and you know it..." Naruto looked at the floor. "I became it when my father figure died..." Naruko can see like tears started to drop from his eyes.

"Is there something I can do to change you?" Naruko asked and Naruto shooked his head as a no. "Not now sister... But in the future maybe you will understand me more." He said and looked at her with a smile a real smile. She didn't realise that when she saw his smile she blushed. 'He is so handsome with this smile...'

"Tell me, Naruko..." Naruto said and Naruko woke up from her thoughts.

"Y-Yeah?!" she asked with even harder blush.

"With who do you want to fight?" Naruto asked.

"Hmm... I think Menma." She said rubbing her chin.

"Why?" He asked.

"I want to know who is stronger." She said with bright smile. And with that Naruto blushed a little.

"You want to make a deal?" He asked with big grin.

"W-What deal?" she asked a little bit scared.

"You don't need to be scared, Naruko." Naruto said patting her head and she pouted "The deal is about training. If you win with your opponent we will go on the trip and I will train you. Only two of us." He said and Naruko looked at him in awe "So? What do you say?" he asked.

She then lunched yourself and hugged him and started to shout "I agree! I agree! I agree! Nii-san I agree with that!" Everyone looked at them and saw that Naruko hugged Naruto and he was laughing.

"Good, then do your best, Sis." He said with a smile.

-----To Konoha Teams-----

"What are they doing? And what did she agree with?" Shikamaru asked.

"No one knows." Kiba said and everyone nodded. "What do you think Hokage-sama?"

"I don't know." Tsunade said and looked at Senseis, Minato and Kushina and saw that they shook their head as a no. She sighed and started to think 'What are you planning Naruto?' Then everyone heard like Kakashi said "Winner by black out in tenth match is, Hanna from Kusa! Next match will be between..." Kakashi then pressed a button and finished "Menma Namikaze-Uzumaki vs Naruko Namikaze-Uzumaki! Please come down and take your spots!" Minato and Kushina was worried when Menma was happy and Naruko was determined by something.

-----Back To Naruto And Naruko When Kakashi Said Who Will Fight-----

"HAHA!" Naruto stared to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" she said with a blush and started to pout.

"You have your dream fight." he said and chuckled.

"Yes and I will win!" she shouted.

"We will see." he said with a smile and she smiled a bit worried. "Don't worry, Naruko. I believe in you." Naruto said with bright smile a smile he used over 6 years ago.

"Really?" she asked and he nodded. She has then tears in her eyes and started to hug him harder then last time.

"Now, now. Go and kick his ass, sis. Remember what reward will you get if you win." He said and she wipped her tears and have determined look 'Don't worry Nii-san I will win for you and me. I want to train with you. And be with you.' She thought and blushed a little.

"Naruko I have one tip for you." He said and she looked at him. "Remember you don't Have Kyūbi chakra. He might forget about this and he will try to use it then this will be your chance to strike, okay?" He said and she nodded and went to her spot.

A/N: Sorry for not updating yesterday. I needed to know who will fight with who and how they will fight. I know these fights I wrote wasn't good. I hope you like it anyway. Wait for another chapter JA NE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.8K 43
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?" Ever since his birth, Naruto always tried to keep...
5.5K 243 5
Naruto Namikaze, the hero of the Fourth Shinobi War and the son of the Fourth Hokage, rose to prominence in the elemental nations after defeating Kag...
273 17 12
Naruto is the jailor for the village's most hated demon, Kurama. He puts up a physiological mask to help both lessen the physical pain, and to help h...
60.9K 1.4K 24
(Sequal to Somebody To Call Family) After naruto left to go train with jiraiya, sasuke left konoha to go to orochimaru to get stronger. When naruto f...