Spiders Mark [discontinued]

By luna_renn

Jade Rose lived a peaceful life with his family. There was only one danger and that was they lived on the out... More

Loss
bank robbery
Upgrade
Discover
The beginning
Beacon
Beacon pt.2
Diffrence
Dying star
Jaunedice
Unusual snow
Snow fall
Speacial surprise
On the other side
A talk before the trip
forever fall
Following the trail
Even more complicated
The day (volume 1 end)
FOOD FIGHT!
Best friends
Perfect
Another escape
defeated by cookie
trahison
Broken
The dance
Golden Rose
field trip
the first day
uncovered
All aboard
ice cream problem
A Grimm situation
control
An Experience (volume 2 end)
switch
a new gem
start of the Festival
Winter is coming
a bird came to visit
Countermeasures
crime decrease
the return
A single choice
Offline
Aftermath
Downhill
beginning of the end
A slow destruction
A blinding white end
Without a doubt in the world! (Volume 3 end)
A big reunion
Back in action
Moving on
A hard encounter
What're you doing here?
Taking things apart
Oniyuri Pt.1
Oniyuri Pt.2
Toxin
The Rose curse (Volume 4 end)
Back in the saddle again
A very random set of events

away

42 1 0
By luna_renn

Jade was finally able to leave the hospital and both him and Pyrrha walk out the front door.

Jade: was it always this bright?

He said while squinting and covering his eyes.

Pyrrha: you walked out the front door and looked right at the sun, what were you expecting?

Jade: true. But what class period is it?

Pyrrha: I think it's almost combat class. We're probably gonna miss most of it though.

Jade: the star student Pyrrha missed class!

Pyrrha punched his shoulder and the two get walking.

Jade: if we really hurry, we could make it there maybe a few minutes before.

Pyrrha: and how would you plan on doing that?

He grabbed her hand and she blushed. But he runs into an ally and changed into his suit and grabbed her by the waist.

Jade: like this! It's hard swigging with on one hand but it'll work out!

————

He jumped down and picked Pyrrha up and started running.

Jade: like I said it'll work out!

He ran all the way to a ship that was going to beacon and hopped in. It was only him and Pyrrha in the ship. He puts her down and she opened her eyes.

Pyrrha: so you always have to go so fast!

Jade: I fight fast, I move fast. Just be lucky I didn't try teleporting with web swinging. I'm sure you might have thrown up.

Pyrrha: I'm already about to throw up!

He nods and takes his suit off.

Pyrrha: stop looking so pleased with yourself!

Jade: no.

He smiles and Pyrrha leaned on the wall.

Pyrrha: I've never gone so fast with another human holding me. You do that daily?

He nods.

Pyrrha: that was...not something I would be able to do...

Jade: are you sure? I could let you try?

She shakes her head really fast.

Pyrrha: I'm good!

————

Combat class had already started and they both tried to sneak into the crowd to blend in. But Lily easily spotted them thanks to the red in their hair.

Lily: hey! Jade Rose and Pyrrha Nikos! You two will be the next fighters! Get down here!

She waves the two down and the entire class looked at them. For him to be Spider-Man he surely didn't like the feeling of a bunch of people looking at him. They both ran and went to waiting room.

Jade: you ready for this?

Pyrrha: of course.

After a minute of preparing they walk out and face each other both on opposite sides.

Lily: both of you ready? Who ever looses gets marked late and gets their grade dropped.

Jade: isn't that a bit extreme? We're both top students. I was in the hospital like thirty minutes ago!

Lily: look at my face? Does it look like I care?

They both make expressionless faces and Jade got his weapons activated. Pyrrha pulled out her weapons.

Jade: just because we're best friends, doesn't mean I'm going easy.

Pyrrha: I wouldn't have it any other way.

Lily: start!

Jade shot forward and was about the punch the guarding Pyrrha until he teleports begins her. She flips around and was going to hit him with the side of her shield but it was blocked. He uppercuts her in the stomach blowing her back.

He jumped at her again but changed direction midair and landed a kick on her. He teleports to her side and jabbed her twice in the side then teleports in the air. She looked around but then up. She was barely able to move out the way.

He hits the ground and looked up to get a shield bash to the face. Not being able to use his webshooters he was left at the mercy of his friend.

She jumped forward and jabbed him twice and hit him in the head with the shield dazing him. Pyrrha ran an pushed kicked him and slashed him across the chest then hits a 360 and elbows him in the face. He jumped back only to hit the wall.

He looked back quickly and then back to Pyrrha. Hoping no one would noticed he flipped back onto the wall and jumped off it. He hits Pyrrha with his punch but it was blocked but she does get sent back become of the explosive. He teleports up to her and used all the rose petals as a chain around her leg making them dig into the ground stopping her movement.

Jade reeled back his left hand threw a punch. It throws Pyrrha back against the wall. The roses snaked up to her and binded her legs and arms to the wall. He jumped forward and jabbed her right in the stomach ending the match as her aura hit the red.

Pyrrha: those roses are surely overpowered...

They all disappear and Pyrrha fell forward. He caught her and helped her to her feet.

Pyrrha: looks like I lost.

Lily: you two fought well! I won't drop your grades.

Jade: hey? Isn't your arc reactor glowing more than usual?

Lily raised an eyebrow and looked down....it was about to explode. She lifted up her shirt not caring about all the boys watching and tore it off her. She threw it in the air and it exploded.

Lily: damn it! I really thought that one was gonna be the best...

She sighs then Pyrrha and Jade look at each other.

Lily: we have time for one more match-

The bell goes off and Lily smiles.

Lily: never mind! Everyone out!

Some grey guy in the crowd was staring at Jade very intensely but leaves before he noticed.

Pyrrha: well, shall we go?

PA system: will Jade Rose please report to the headmaster.

Jade: what could Ozpin want? I'll see you later Pyrrha...

Pyrrha: hmm, alright. I'll talk to you later.

They walk out the arena and head their separate ways.

————

Just stepping out the elevator Jade walks over to Ozpin's desk.

Ozpin: take a seat, Jade.

He sits down in the chair and looked at the headmaster.

Ozpin: I'm sending you on a mission.

Jade: what? No way! The dance is coming up, I can't miss it.

Ozpin: no, you will have to go on this mission, I'm sorry but your the only one capable of doing it...well, properly.

Jade: what about Lily!

Ozpin: she called me and said her arc reactor exploded. She making a new project that will take awhile to do. It will probably only take you a few days to complete.

Jade: days! The dance is Sunday! You have to be kidding Ozpin!

Ozpin gives Jade a glare making him calm down.

Jade: fine, I'll take the mission.... what even is it.

Ozpin: Grimm extermination. A village on the outskirts of Vale has been getting a lot of Grimm attacks. I want you to stay out there for a few days and kill any Grimm that get near.

Jade: this is...okay. Give me a location and I'm leaving right now.

Ozpin smiles and pressed a few things on his desk. Jade's scroll vibrates and he immediately got up and left the office.

Ozpin: I do feel bad for him. He most likely will miss the dance because of this...

End of chapter 6 volume 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 66 3
The universe is a dark place, wherever the light touches, Darkness follows, for countless worlds, this has come to pass, before it stopped within Sol...
14.8K 345 12
(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil. Grown up to be a 'bad man' by society bu...
143 10 5
[This is NOT an Abused and Neglected Male reader story, this is a story about the main character getting stuck in this stereotype as Ruby.] We all kn...
49.9K 628 20
Your Parents were killed by the demon hunter Vergil.Summer found you in the woods and raised and abused you.The only people who heard your cries of h...