Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

By Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

T W E N T Y - F I V E

6.5K 248 122
By Kiruma_Haruka

Tuesday Date : The Festival

~ ❤ ~

"No dates today?" Izayoi looked quite shocked as you shook your head and sighed. You grabbed your remote and open YouTube on your TV screen as you opened 'Señorita' and sway on the beat.

"I'm surprised! You actually like the song?" Saeyoung asked as you hummed and answered, "the beat is quite catchy and... I don't know? Hot? Haha."

Saeran looked through Izayoi's phone as he drank his morning coffee. "I heard that today, Japan is opening a festival. Do you have any kimono?" Saeran asked which you looked to your phone and gasped. "Today's the festival?"

Saeran nods as Izayoi smirked. "Got anyone in mind you wanted to... oh I don't know? asked them out?" Izayoi asked as your face shows a frown and shakes your, dissapointed.

"I don't even have a kimono. I was wondering what it felt like wearing one," you answered as Izayoi just smile.

"You could go out today and searched for one!" Izayoi beamed as you gave out a lazy look. As your morning conversations ends, you staying on your sofa and sighed. It was quite boring.

And the memories of yesterday and the day before, it was just sweet. A bit sour could be added. Smiling to yourself while a flush of red dusted your cheeks and how warm it was.

This boy, Amao Odayaka was his name. A boy who used to have a crush on a girl named Taeko and somehow fell for someone else.

And Taeko's childhood friend, Osano Najimi they called him. On how harsh he is, he was such a big softy inside. Tch... that goof.

You chuckled lightly and remembered the moment you spend with the rest. Reminiscing each day with others. Your interactions with them had bring the most attention to yourself now.

Recalling, you don't actually get along well with Kizano. Poor drama boy. The teacher did inform that there will be a play after your holidays and he will always be the male lead. The bad news was that everyone must audition.

Shocking news from Ayato that the girl who people used to crush on was now crushing you instead of your own brother. It was weird indeed. Not to mention her brother who also has the same feelings.

Wait...

"The two Yamada siblings has feelings? For me? What-" before you could continue your 'daily-talk-to-self', your door bell rang as you lazily get up and opens the door. There stood the ravenette that you were just reminiscing.

"Ayato? What on earth are you doing here?" you asked which his attention went towards you. He eyes you up and down. Half messy hair with simple clothes and a cute Foxy FNAF slippers.

"I didn't meant to bother you. Sorry," he scratches his cheek as you nodded and look up at him. 'Why are you here... after that moment I cried in front of Hanako and you- you kiss me! I can't look you as the same person now,' you thought as you sighed.

"Do you mind if I asked you to go out with me today?" he asked as your jaws almost dropped. "What have I brought myself into..." you gulped and he looks away.

You felt the same thing as before. With him, Amao, and Osano. It keeps repeating itself. 'What is wrong with you, Y/N!? Get yourself together!' you urge yourself to stop feeling and bit your lip as you let out a sigh.

"Where to?" you asked as he shows you his calender. "Today's the festival. I was hoping to invite you there. So?"

Your lips curved itself into a smile as you grabs his shoulder and closed your eyes. "I would love to! I just don't have a kimono!" you exclaimed happily as you let him go and your face turns 180 degrees.

"Ugh..." you groaned and pouted as he smiles. "I have a spare kimono. My mom used to come to my house and she would often bring some of hers if the festival is coming. This year, she can't visit it," he explains as your eyes went wide.

"You want me?-" you pointed at yourself, "-to go to your house to fetch it?" and pointed at him as he nods. "Oh no! I'm quite tired. Lemme have my rest today. Though, I will still attend the festival," you explained as he nods.

"I'll see you tonight?" he asked which you nodded and he smiles. You were quite aware of his actions but you didn't prevent it. Instead, you let it be. He grabs you by your hand and pulls you close. He kisses your cheek then your forehead and rubbed his thumb on your cheek. "Tonight. A date," he winked and left.

~ ❤ ~

He uses a package sender as your box went towards your house. It was a beautiful kimono. It was very lovely and it was dazzling. It looked so special that you felt like you don't have the courage to wear it.

At last, you tried it and looked at the mirror. You were amaze that it was quite big yet comfortable. While doing the sash, you adjust it right as it looks unique on the back.

You didn't do anything to your hair as you saw something sticking out of the box. It was beautiful and it was shining. It was an accessory. It was long with diamond jewels covering it and the very top was a Sakura flower with a clip behind it. You were confused as you grabbed a ribbon and just tie the side of your hair and clip the piece of accessory on it.

You walked out with sneakers cause you were afraid in wearing the wood like sandals. You used your car and drove off towards the big festival.

Not even an hour, you made it and parked your car. People all around were staring at you as you put your car keys inside your pocket. Surprisingly, they do have pockets.

You only brought an amount of cash, your cellphone and your car keys. You walked all around the festival and looked at the food stands. Taking a few photos of it, you make sure to send it to your brother.

You smile to yourself as you watch the place was very colorful.

"Y/N," someone called and you turned around. You spotted some of your classmates wearing kimonos.

"Taeko! Hanako! Osano! Hello!" you cheered happily as the three of them stare at you. "You look... very cute!" Taeko complimented as she kept staring at you. The two males were only smiling while blushing. Osano was very happy to see you again.

"Y/N!" more voices called as you look at almost all of the places. Midori and Kokona smile as they went up to you. Others started to join.

'Wait- where's Ayato?' your thoughts were interrupted as Kaga came up to you and smirk. "Such goddess you are," he blurted out but he didn't regret saying it out loud. You looked at him and smile. "Thank you. You're not bad yourself."

He blushed and scratches his cheek.

A loud gasp capture your eyes as you turned around to see Budo. "You're wearing a kimono! I have never seen such happiness in my life!" he exaggerated as you nervously smile. He grabs his phone out and snap a picture of you who just chuckled.

You notice the sound and started arguing. "Delete it! Please! Don't send it to Izayoi!" you begged as he pressed the send button. You slaps his shoulder but he was too happy to feel pain. "You're so... ugh!" you couldn't let out a word since you were quite mad and also quite happy to see how the picture turns out very good.

"I'm great at taking photos as well you know!" he said as you roll your eyes and smile. "It's been a while since we talk," you said as he nods his head and scratches his cheek while biting his lip.

"Yeah... it has," he glanced a bit and blushed once he saw how your smile to yourself. Everyone had gathered. Kizano came up to you and claps his hands.

"You look extremely beautiful!" he said as you almost choke. "You're not gonna go over about yourself?" you asked as he laugh lightly and shakes his head. "That was a genuine compliment," he smiles as you thanked him.

A hand grabbed your wrist and yanked you away from the crowd as no one notices. You were dragged until you saw the person. He smiles warmly at you and puts a finger in his lips, telling you to be quiet.

Both of you were outside of their sight as he grabs your hand and intertwined it with his. "You look... wow..." he let out a breath. He was definitely speechless as you thanked him for borrowing the fabrics to you.

Both of you explore the place as Ayato bought a few food for you and him to enjoy. It was very fun and simple. As people walked passed you and him, they would stare for a moment and somehow praises you and him.

He feed you one of the food as you look at him with confusion. He chuckles, "I'm feeding you."

You just accepted it as he smiles, link color flushes to his face. Both of you went towards a place where it was quite empty and waited for the fireworks today start. While sitting, you and him talked about various things.

He was unexpectedly open and change. He smiles a lot, shows more emotions than before and he... he's not him.

"Hey, Ayato," he hummed while munching on his food. "I... how much... does your feeling- no. Why do you love me?"

He stops and looks at you. You were fiddling with your finger as you sighed. It was too much. So many people that their hopes are high for you. You wanted to top for a while.

"You don't need reason. I just did. From that moment, when I know that it was you. I'll say it right away. You knew about my killing spree and if I kill for you, I don't think you'll see me as... me again."

"I know that. It was quite nice seeing you like this. I have to admit that you look WAY normal than the first time we met," you commented as he laughed lightly. Both of you then fell silence. You feel warmth on top of your hand as you glanced to see him putting his hand on top of yours.

"If you're wondering that if I ever get my hopes up, maybe I do. But, I know that I can't have you forever," you looked at him as he smile sadly.

He then smile at you and rubbed your head. "Tell me, what do you want for now?" it was like hell was reading your mind as you flinched. You look away and with an uncomfortable atmosphere, you gaze all the place. You then sigh.

"I wanted... to get away from this. If you don't mind that is."

"You want to stop?" he asked with wide eyes. You sighed and looked at him with an apologetic expression.

"I've been going in dates. Not only with you right now but two days ago, Amao. Yesterday, Osano. Tomorrow will be Osoro and after that, Megamo," you blurted out your schedule, hoping that he won't go crazy all of the sudden. He was indeed silent as you look away with shame.

"It's okay. I know. But if they hurt your feelings, I should be the first one you called. Okay?" he smiles as you look down.

"You hurt me once," you abruptly said as his eyes widened.

"W-when!?"

"That time when you said you're going out with Taeko."

"I-I..." he bit his lip and looks away. He sighed in sadness as both of you shared an awkward silence. He then chuckled to himself and let out a brief 'Tch'.

"Alright. You wanna stop right? Let's take a break," he says as he stood up. He let out a hand and grinned. He looks almost like Budo but still him the Yandere boy.

"The fireworks are starting," he said as you accepted his hand and nodded. He escort you towards the place as everyone gathered.

Your friends had also gathered as the males spotted the ravenette beside you. Though, they all ended up a few feet away once they saw you smiling, laughing and playfully punching his arm as both of you shares happy laughter.

Budo looks through pain as he sighed. He smile and took a photo of the two of you laughing.

"At least you've change for the good ways," he says as he sent the picture towards your brother.

Everyone has gave up as they joined you and Ayato. You greeted them as Ayato waved. They all greeted back.

A woman came up to you with a smile and told you to hold onto a firework blaster. You smile happily and thanked her as she waited for it. You held it up high and the firework shots out, making a popping sound in the air. Everyone cheered as you gaze you happiness.

"Y/N! Look!" Hanako came up to you as a shooting star passes by. Everyone started to be quiet and wished upon it. You look all around and wishes, not caring your wished had blurted out to your friends.

"I wish... to see them again. Smiling as a family. No feuds, no wars and just... happy moments with each other. Mostly, letting Izayoi and mom live as long as they can," you eyes shots open as you looked down and your friends frowned listening to you.

"I have enough pain from the past. Thanks for the happy moments I have with new people," you smile and chuckled to yourself.

"Thank you for changing me!" you look at them and grinned as they all smile.

The last firework launches as it came out a few words of congratulations as everyone cheered. You let down the firework as the lady thanked you.

"Hey!" you got tackled from Budo as he laughed while squishing your.

"You're killing me!" you slaps his back as he let go and earn a few bickered by the boys. You laughed at them as they all laughed and continue to chatter with one and another.

Tuesday Date : The festival, Ayato and the rest, accomplished.

~ ❤ ~

Guys.

This chapter is so crappy and weird and illogical.

To be honest, I feel like I wanted to restart the book and make a new one. 😥

Tell me what you guys think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 1.5K 33
You are a normal 17 year old girl going to Akademi High School. There is something odd about that school though but best to ignore it or not. Take an...
184K 3.9K 29
Ayano is after Senpai once more, unfortunately for her however, several rivals block her way. This time however, they're all boys and after her?!? Ho...
148K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
122K 3.9K 28
After finding out that Taro has taken a mutual interest to Budo, Ayano tricks some of the girls at school (that also have a crush on Taro) to form a...