Lets Just Say..... I Was Not...

By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be r... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue (Details on the sequel as well)

Chapter 33

5.9K 143 7
By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

Hey you guys!!! :D Okay so hope you all are thrown a little off guard if not then no worries I still got lots of things to do the trick ;) Anyways have fun reading and hope you enjoy :)

VOTE,

COMMENT,

FAN MEE!!

Chapter 33

I stared at my not so mysterious friend. Raiden all along!? .........................  Made sense now that I think of it. He whimpered and took a step towards me. I stepped back. This guy has seen me naked! Oh I am so going to kill him..... once we get those wolves. I stared incredulously at him for a few moments before closing my mouth and growling lightly. He gave me a sad look. I rolled my eyes and turned around and started running. He tried to get to me through mind link the entire time up the mountain but I blocked him out. Why would he keep something like that from me? He cant have a single good explanation for this.

Once in the clearing I saw Molly's bloody spot and then the bloody spot from the other wolf I had taken a chunk out of. Raiden looked around and growled. I walked over to the tree I had last seen that other wolf and followed the trail of blood through the forest. I came to a waterfall and stopped. I looked around and found no one up here but down at the bottom of the water fall there is rushing water. I sniffed and didn't catch any scents except the refreshing smell of the crystal blue water. I looked around for a way down. I saw a little rocky ledge and walked over to it.

I stepped forward and had to squish up so I would have enough room to shuffle down. Don't look down Sienna! Don't look down! I shuffled awkwardly forward. I kept going and then I slipped. A part of the ledge gave way and my back left paw now dangled. I was lying down now. Maybe this isn't such a good idea. I shook my head and stood up. This is for Molly she would want to scratch these guys eyes out but I couldn't let her fight anyone.

I ushered myself faster across this ledge and when  I made it to the other side I could hear Raiden shuffling now. I turned and watched him closely. He is skilled I must say this. I watched him intently making sure he wouldn't fall. I don't exactly hate Raiden in fact if he died I would honestly be the most depressing depressed women. He is my mate and there is unconditional love there....... sadly. I heard a crack and I tensed up. He looked down and then panic set into his face. I whined and he looked back up at me. He shuffled more but the whole ledge gave way and he toppled over. He clung to the ledge that's breaking away from the stone wall. I stepped forward and he growled at me. My heart was in my throat as I watched my mate dangling from a broken ledge.

I barked at him for encouragement. I probably should have lt him go first. The ledge broke off and He fell with it. I watched horrified as he fell down and into the river. I howled. Not caring about getting down safely I jumped straight for the river as well. I dove in and surfaced quickly. The current is strong in here! I searched the water from the top frantically. I dove under when I found nothing and opened my eyes. I swam and searched panicking. I saw a light brown ruffle in the water and swam over to it.

I nudged it with my nose and it turned around revealing Raiden. I grabbed the nape of his neck and swam up towards surface. Once I broke surface I made sure his head was above water. He was still breathing so I was't to worried. He was out cold though. I attempted to swim him over to shore but the current got so strong that it swept me away when I lost footing. I toppled under the water and Raiden pushing down on me slightly. I kicked back up to surface only to be smacked in that face with a wave. I panicked. How the hell am I going to get out of here and drag lardo with me!?

I saw a fallen tree up ahead and swam over. I stuck my paw out and just hooked us on the end. I looked down and saw Raiden slowly changing to human form again. I changed back to human gripping the wood tightly I held onto his arm as well. I grunted as I pulled my body towards the wood. I swung Raiden in front of me. He is almost human now just a couple more minutes. I pulled him roughly and swung him up onto the tree. His body slumped there. I used my free hand now to pull myself up all the way. I groaned and breathed heavily.

"God you need to lose weight!" I complained to passed out Raiden. He looked so innocent and serene. If I must add he has a cute butt too................  I chuckled at my thoughts. I stood up and jumped over him. I grabbed his arms and dragged him too shore. I almost lost my balance multiple times. Once I got to shore I threw Raiden onto the sandy part and jumped down. I sat down beside him and looked over.
"You can wake up anytime now there mate." I said quietly.

I waited and nothing happened. I groaned and curled up in a ball. I watched the water calmly. After a while I heard stirring beside me. I turned and saw Raiden coughing. He bolted up wide eyed.
"What happened!?" He gasped.
"You fell off the cliff and almost died." I muttered.
"Why am I naked and why are you naked!?" Raiden panicked. I hugged myself more so he couldn't see anything.

"Relax I didn't rape you I just looked..... you have a cute buttox by the way." I commented and he blushed.
"You looked at my butt!" He exclaimed.
"Well I saved you didn't I and in order to do that there was some grabbing." I said and his face darkened.
"I didn't touch you did I?" He asked gulping. I laughed.
"No you did not try to cop a feel haha!" I responded laughing.

He released his breath and nodded and then surveyed my body.
"Don't look at me you perv!" I yelled and he smirked.
"What a shame....." he muttered.
"Whats a shame?" I asked frustrated.
"That I can't see the rest of you." He answered shrugging. My jaw dropped and I scowled.
"Your a pig." I said after a while. He just snickered and I exploded into my wolf.

I growled and he shifted as well. We took off into the woods to find a scent. Once I found more blood I followed it. It was getting dark and soon we would have to sleep. I stopped by some of the blood that was on a tree and slumped down. Raiden watched me and tilted his head. I closed my eyes emphasizing on sleep. A minute later I felt warm air being fanned across my face. I opened my eyes and saw Raiden sleeping so he was facing me. I closed my eyes again and soon sleep over took me.

******************************************************************************

I woke up and yawned. I stretched my arms and legs and then opened my eyes. I looked and saw Raiden gone. I looked around and panicked. I shifted into wolf and sniffed. I smelt his scent not to far away. The closer I got I heard a stream. I saw Raiden up against a tree. He turned his head slightly and then looked forward again. He did a double take before gasping.
"Jesus Sienna can I not go for a quick p*ss!?" He exclaimed and I spun around so fast I thought I would get whip lash.

If I was human I would be blushing like mad right now. I quickly walked away and sat down by the tree. I waited for him to finish his........ peeing. I saw his wolf walk out from behind a tree. He shook his head giving me a Wolfy grin. I rolled my eyes and followed our trail again. The scent got stronger and soon there was two scents. I cocked my head to the side in confusion. I ran forward following them. I could smell three more scents along with them. Soon I came to a bush and heard some noise behind it. I stopped and crouched low.

I saw some men walking around in some boxers frying some fish on a fire. I saw blood around the fire pit and some alng the bush leaves. I noticed two tents and I sniffed. The scent led right here and the owner to it is still here I know it. I looked at Raiden and he nodded. I stepped out of the bush growling and the four men looked over shocked.
"What the!?" This one guy yelled but then Raiden jumped out from behind me. 

"That's her!" The one familiar scented guy yelled in astonishment. They all looked at me wide eyed. I growled and walked forward.  They all took stance and stood their ground.
"Your not on your land anymore Missy!" The one guy said panicking. I shrugged and growled more viciously. They back away more and then two of them changed. I stepped forwards baring my teeth and snapping loudly. How dare these men touch my best friend for no reason!

The two ran for me and then were knocked away quickly as Raiden stood in front of me. He growled and I walked up beside him. The other two men ran for us and I leaped. I hit one guy and my claws dug into his bare chest. He cried out in pain. The other guy was on my back pulling my head away from him. I swung my head around and bit his torso. I threw him off of me and into another wolf trying to attack Raiden.

I growled down at the man under neath me. He put his hands up in defense.
"Please!" He begged. I growled and dove in and ripped into his chest. I tore some flesh away and he screamed. I picked him up and shook him like he did to Molly. He started sobbing now and I threw him. I pounced on him again digging my nails in once again. He was bloody and sobbing at the same time. I scratched his face and he screamed. I bit down on his throat and ripped. He gurgled for a moment and blood pooled out of his mouth. Then  his body went limp. I turned just in time to see a wolf heading towards Raiden who has his back to him while defending off two wolves. I ran super fast and barrelled into him. The wolf went flying into the forest.

The two wolves circled us and I growled. They both pounced and I dodged them. I spun around and bit into his shoulder blade. Raiden had his opponent pinned. I ripped him back and pinned him to the ground. He gave me a menacing look before snapping at me. I made his death quick. I snapped his neck and turned to embrace another wolf who jumped on me. I scratched his tummy and he howled slashing my chest. I rolled away from him and growled. He jumped for me and I moved quickly. He got my tail though and pulled me back. I rolled on my back and kicked him in the face with my hind legs.  He let go and I got up quickly.

He snapped for me and I wrapped my jaws around his snout. He whine as I bit down harder. I let go and dived for his throat. I finished him off and stalked towards the tents. I ripped the one open and found a guy in there with a bandaged side he was staring at me scared out of his mind. I quickly grabbed his leg and dragged him out. He screamed and thrashed trying to get away but  wasn't just going to let him go obviously this guy wasn't too bright. He punched my nose and I flinched back just enough for him to scramble up. I rolled my eyes and dove for him. I got his torso and shook him violently. I threw him up and watched as he came back down hitting the ground with a thump.

He moaned in pain and tried getting up. I bit his back and shook again throwing him into a tree. He broke a few ribs there obviously. I stalked over and saw him crying curled up. I bared my teeth in his face and he cowered away. I grabbed his leg and bashed him off of the tree. His body went limp and I snapped his neck for safety measures. I turned and saw Raiden with a injured paw. He gave me a curt nod and I growled at him. Now that I have dealt with them he is next for not telling me that it was him all along I have been sneaking out to see.

***********************************************************************

Once we got back and all fixed up I walked into my room slamming the door. Currently I have three major issues in my life right now. One, I have to change my best friend into a werewolf or she dies. Two, I have Raiden as my mysterious friend. Three, I have some lunatic trying to kill me right now. I decided to go deal with number 2 right now seeing as its the easiest..... I think.

I walked over to Raidens and walked in. I went up to his room and knocked on the door. When he opened it I punched him in the face and he flew back. I walked in and closed the door behind me.
"Sienna!" He yelled and blood poured out of his nose.
"Why didn't you say something!?" I asked frustrated I sat down on his bed. He stared at me and I frowned in his direction.
"I don't know.... it was the only time you were actually nice to me." He said shrugging.

I growled.
"I'm nice to you!" I objected.
"No your not! You are always hurting me and you rejected me." He said and I froze.
"I did not reject you." I said.
"Pretty much  ya you did." He said and dabbed his nose with a towel.
"Well I didn't reject you. Your mine." I said and he smirked.
"Am I now?" He asked and I growled.

"Right now is not the time to test my patience." I said and he laughed.
"Sure." He said rolling his eyes.
"Works out good I guess cause your mine too not George's." He said disgusted. I rolled my eyes.
"Dump him." Raiden ordered and I gave him a 'are you insane!?' look.
"Sienna I'm serious I don't like sharing..... especially what is mine and I can't have." Raiden said pouting.

I snorted.
"Ya right and then be single and have you with Dana!? No way!" I exclaimed. Raiden smirked.
"No one said I was with her." He said smirk growing wider.
"Its obvious." I stated looking  away blushing. He snickered.
"Some one's jealous!" He sang. I growled.
"Shut up! You don't like it when I date so its the same on my end...... dumb mutt." I muttered. He just laughed.

"Your so cute!" He exclaimed between fits of laughter. I looked over to him and smiled slightly at his ridiculousness. He was laughing so hard his face is red.
"Your so ugly." I said and he stopped laughing I smirked.
"No I'm not take it back!" He demanded. I shook my head and he pounced for me. I dodged easily and ran to his window.
"Missed me missed me now you gota kiss me!" I sang and he smirked.
"Not a bad idea!" He said and lunged for me again. I ran towards his bed and jumped on it only to be pulled back by my leg.

I shrieked and held on to the edge of his bed with all my might. He gave up and then I rolled over. He climbed on me and started tickling my neck and under my arms. I started laughing uncontrollably.
"R-R-Raiden!! AHAHAHA S-STOP!!!" I exclaimed between fits of laughter. He chuckled.
"Not until you admit I'm hot and you have to say it like..... 'Raiden your so hot I'd tap you'!" He said in a girly voice. I started laughing more.
"N-N-AHAHAHA NO....AHAHAH WAY!" I gasped.
"Say it!" He demanded and then the door flew open and the baby bunch ran in with a video camera.

"This will be so epic!" Vince said. Raiden continued tickling me and I tried pushing him away. My face is probably red by now.
"Ok!" I yelled and they all went quiet. Raiden stopped tickling me. He stared down at me with a smirk on his face.
"Say it." He said and held his hands up above me threatening to tickle me again.
"Okay calm down I'm out of breath... sheesh!" I exclaimed and they all laughed.

"RaidenyoursohotI'dtapyou!" I said quickly and they all stared at me.
"I didn't even hear what you said! Repeat it please?" He said smirking.
"You so heard it!" I said frowning.
"Nope he didn't and neither did I." Vince said smirking.
"Ugh fine Raiden?" I said turning to him and he raised a eyebrow.
"Your so hot I'd tap you." I said grumbling curse words at the end.
"Thanks babe but I don't feel the same way." He said smirking and I growled.
"Get off of me." I said deadpan.
"Don't worry Sienna I will gladly tap you!" Charles said and kissed my cheek.

Raiden growled.
"P*ss off Charles she's mine." Raiden said possessively. Charles laughed.
"Did you get that one camera!?" He asked to Vince.
"Haha yea!" Vince exclaimed and they all ran out of the room. Raiden watched the door that they left out of for a few seconds.
"Wanna get off of me now?" I asked and he looked back to me.
"No." He said quickly.

"What! Raiden get off." I said and tried pushing him off of me.
"I can't." He said sheepishly.
"Why not!?" I exclaimed.
"Because your calming me down..... if I get away from you I will tear Charles head off for touching you. Why did he even touch you anyways!? Why didn't you move away from him too!? He freaking kissed you and touched you!" Raiden ranted.
"Okay ya I know calm down and get off of me. Your a fatty and crushing me." I said frowning. He held my hand and climbed off. When I went to go let go of his hand he growled.

"No." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"Fine but come on I need to go see Molly." I said and I stood up. He followed me downstairs and into the living room. The made a little cot and hospital room for Molly so Sandra could use her kitchen. Apparently it was hell trying to get the blood gone. I went and held her had with my other one and I stared down at her face. She looks like she is sleeping. I wonder if she will be mad that I changed her. I watched her face and frowned. I looked at Raiden.
"Is it ok to let my hand go?" I asked and his face softened. His hand dropped from mine and I brushed away some of her hair.

"Hey Moll's I'm back.... I told you I would be back. I got em good Molls." I said and Raiden cleared his throat.
"Oh and I guess Raiden helped. But he slowed me down by drowning." I told her and Raiden snorted.
"But I still kicked *ss!" I exclaimed and smiled down at her hoping she would just open her eyes and return the smile. I heard someone walk in and I looked up to the doctor.
"Hey Sienna and Raiden." She said bowing slightly.
"Hey doc. Is she going to be alright when I change her?" I asked and the doctor looked up at me.
"You decided to change her?" She asked and I nodded.
"Um ya she will be fine...." The doctore trailed off.

"I couldn't imagine making a decision like that." She commented after a while.
"I couldn't imagine living without my best friend and quite honestly I don't think she will mind being a werewolf." I said and she gave me a small smile.
"I guess if you know whats best." She said. I nodded and stood back.
"Okay so then I guess we Shaun to come here and then you can change her." The doctor explained.

I walked briskly out of the room and into Shaun's office.
"Hey Sienna!" He greeted.
"Hi Okay so um I'm ready to change Molly." I said and he looked up at me carefully.
"Are you sure?" He asked wearily.
"Yes." I answered. He stood up and walked past me. I followed him and then we stopped infront of Molly.
"Okay just bite her wrist." He said pointing to it.
"Are you positive!?" He asked.
"Yes will you all stop asking me this!?" I snapped and then sighed.

"I'm sorry its just I'm under a lot of stress okay." I said and he just nodded. I looked down at her wrist.
"Molly this will only hurt a bit but I promise you everything will get better." I whispered. I saw Shaun Wince.
"What!?" I asked.
"She will go through the same changing process very werewolf does on their 16th birthday." He said and I looked back down to her.
"Never mind Molly this will hurt for about a week." I said.
"A day." Shaun corrected me.
"What?" I asked.

"Only a day for normal non alpha or Luna werewolves." He explained.
"Okay sorry Molly for about a day maybe longer." I said rolling my eyes. Shaun nodded in approval and I bent down bringing her wrist to my mouth. I turned half wolf and felt my teeth extend. Oh god I only thought Vampires do this. I raised her wrist and chomped down not so nicely. She Screamed and thrashed hitting me in the face.
"Sienna I forgot to mention you have to bite both wrists!" Shaun yelled. I huffed and grabbed her other arm and bit down harder this time. I pulled away and ran into the bathroom washing out my mouth.

I came out once I was done. I walked out hearing  popping sound. I cringed when I looked and saw Molly withering in pain. I ran over and smoothed her hair back.
"Shhh don't worry Molly it'll be over soon enough." I soothed her. She just screamed more though. I stepped back with tears in my eyes I watched my best friend scream as more of her bones broke an shifted. Eventually everyone left and I stayed watching over her waiting and waiting for it to be over.

I cried even more with every scream that came out of her mouth. I didn't know if this was such a good idea anymore but its a little late to stop it now. She turned to me and her eyes opened.
"Sienna!?" She yelled. Tears slid down my face.
"Help me please make it stop!" She screamed. I grabbed her hand and held it tightly.
"I can't Moll's Doll." I said sadly and she eyed me carefully.
"Sienna your supposed to be my best friend!" She screamed.
"I am! I am but I can't do anything about this anymore.... Trust me Molly it'll get better." I said giving her a small smile.

"Sienna why are you doing this to me!?" She yelled.
"Because Molly you will see just wait." I said and gave her hand a small squeeze. She looked at our hands and smiled slightly but then a pained expression came across her face and she screamed again. I heard a deafening crack must have been the loudest and most painful because she screamed bloody murder. Her back arched and I watched as some grey little strands of fur sprouted from her skin.

Her face cracked and then morphed slowly. It was weird to watch the change in slow motion. So this is what happens when we change quickly? I let go of her hand and stood back a little. I moved some breakables away. I wonder where everyone is!? I picked her up and placed her on the ground. I pushed the roll away cot away and stood back watching her intently. My hands were ready to restrain her if need be but I knew she wouldn't hurt me..... right? A wolf can't change you all that much..... I hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 45 35
[Completed AND EDITED Novel] "You sure you're alright?" "Yep, I'm okay." I purse my lips, watching the little dust particles float in and out of the...
65.8K 3.2K 34
Book 2 in the Lotus Moon Series Rapidly descending into a self- destructive path of alcohol, fighting and depression, Gamma Jenson Lancaster needs t...
99 11 11
"Come on cami you know you want me "she whispers. Then She kisses the crack in my neck. I couldn't do it anymore I kissed her. I kissed her neck the...
249 29 6
𝟣𝟨 𝒴𝑒𝒢𝓇 π’ͺ𝓁𝒹 π’²π’Ύπ“π“π‘œπ“Œ π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 π“Œπ“‡π‘’π’Έπ“€ π‘œπ’» π‘’π“‚π‘œπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ, π’·π’Άπ“ˆπ‘’π’Ή 𝒾𝓃 π’Ÿπ’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“‡π’Ύπ’Έπ“‰ 𝟣𝟣 π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ οΏ½...