HIS

By renasbooks

BOOK 3 °•°mature content°•° (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) Lorenzo a single father, a billionaire with two kids. Neith... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Authors Note
New book
sneak peek
New book

chapter 17

66.9K 1.9K 95
By renasbooks

5months

LORENZO POV

When mariya left I was so upset I never wanted her to leave but there was nothing that I could do about it. I'm so stupid for not telling her that I really liked her. All I ever did was try to have sex with her and now she thinks that I'm a player but I'm not I've changed. When She gets back from her parents I'm going to take her on a date, show her that I've changed and that I want to be with her and only her.

I walked up the stairs and went into the nursery. Amelia was lying in her crib while reaching for the dangling toys, she look up at me and smiled.

"Dada" she said with her hands stretched out. I walked over to her and picked her up.

"Princess your awake" I said then kissed her cheek. "

"Daddy morn in" Mia chimed in and I turn towards her, she got off the bed and ran towards me.

"Hey are you hungry?" I asked and she nodded. "Well then let's go get something to eat, I have already prepared breakfast" I said as we walked out of the room. We went downstairs and I placed melia in her playpen with toys and walked over to the table. "Sit and eat" I said then sat down.

"I don't want that daddy" she whispered and I sighed "I want pancake"

"I already prepared porridge so you gotta eat it" I sternly said and she covered her mouth and shook her head.

"No daddy I don't want that" she said then pushed it away. I took a spoonful and placed it towards her mouth and she turned her head.

"Come on princess you have to eat it just take one spoon" I attempted to try again and tears filled her eyes.
But she likes porridge

"I don't want that daddy I want pancake" she cried and I groaned then stood up. Mia been acting stubborn since mariya left. I can't do this, it's hard, she hits, bites, refused to eat unless she get what she want to and many other things. I have been thinking that I should get a maid and probably a nanny.

"Come on Mia you'll have to eat to go to daycare" I said and she shook her head. "Okay if you eat I'll buy you a toy" I said and she nodded and began eating I sighed then walked over to melia.

"Come let's get you in that high chair" I said then placed her down in the high chair. I took a spoon full of the baby food and she shook her head.

"No dada" she said and I attempt to feed her again and she shook her head.

"Please it's your favorite" I begged and shook her head. "Ok I'll give the omelet instead. I gave her the omelet and her sippy cup then walked over to the couch. I wasn't going to work today I planned on staying home and doing some work.

After the girls finished eating I gave them a bath, got them dressed and was off to daycare.

"Promise me that you will behave yourself" I said to the stubborn four year old and she nodded. I got the girls out of the car and placed melia down on the floor. I held on to her finger, walked up to door and knocked.

"Hey" hazel whispered then picked up Amelia "where is Mia?" Hazel asked while looking around.

"She's in the car I'll go get her" I said then walked back to the car. "Mia let's go" I said and she shook her head.

"I don't wanna go" she said and I rolled my eyes and pulled her out of the car. I stoop to her level and looked into her eye.

"Listen young lady I don't have time for this you have to go to daycare or I swear I'm going to take you home and put you on timeout then take away your IPad" I said sternly then picked her up. She began kicking and screaming. I just wanted her to be sweet like she was before. I hated the way she behaved and it pained me so much to see her like this.

"Daddy I don't wanna go" she cried and I sighed then placed her down.

"Go" I said and she turned to look at me with teary eyes. My heart broke and I just wanted hug, kiss her and tell her I'm sorry.

"I don't like you daddy" she said then walked in. I just stood there with my hands in my pocket. I promise myself that I wasn't going to cry but for your own child to tell you that she hates you.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to the door then walked off. I don't know what is wrong with her she just has these temper tantrums and I can't deal with it.

When I got inside the car my heart clenched and tears filled my eyes, but didn't spill. I hit the steering wheel a few times then drove off.

When I got home I went up to my office and got some work done. I sent an email to my personal assistant also my bestfriend about Conner's company who is about to sign a contract. I am buying their company just waiting for them to inform me and tell me that they are ready.
~~~~~~~

I just finished reviewing the files. I was bored so I was thinking about texting Mariya. My phone started ringing and I look down at the phone and saw that hazel was calling me. I knitted my eyebrow together in confusion then answered it.

"Hello"

"Mr. Esposito I was calling to inform you that your daughter got into a fight with another boy"

"What!" I almost shouted.

"Yes can you please come and get her" she said and I sighed and ended the call. I left the house got into my car and drove to the daycare. I can't believe that Mia got into a fight, why is she behaving like this? I can't believe this.

I got out of the car and walked up to the front door. I knocked on it and it opened. "Mr Esposito you daughter is over there" she said while pointing in a corner. I look over at Mia and she was sitting down in a chair with her head down. I walked over to her and she looked up at me with teary eyes.

"Let's go, take your stuff" I said and melia crawled over to me, I picked her up and grabbed her diaper bag. "Did you tell that boy sorry?" I asked while pointing at the little boy who was seated in a corner.

"But he started it first" she sniffed and I gave her a stern look. "Okay" she said and I followed behind her. "I'm sorry I hit and bite you Matthew" she whispered and the little boy nodded.

"Ok now let's go" I said and she held on to my hand and waved to a little girl. I put both the girls in there car seat. I got in and drove off.
~~~~~~~~

"Didn't I tell you to behave yourself at the daycare?" I asked and she nodded while playing with her fingers. "Then why did your teacher call saying that you got into fight?" I looked at her and she started crying.

"Why are you crying Mia, just tell me Why? Why are you behaving like this just please tell me" I whispered and She said nothing "Okay time out it is then. I walked her over to her timeout corner and she sat down on the chair while looking up at me. "3 minutes" I said then walked over to the couch.

I can't do this to her she's my princess I love her, I just want to pick her up and kiss her all over her face, buy her lots of toys and candy but I can't. I have to show her what's right and wrong and what she did was wrong. Melia fell asleep in the car so I placed her down for a nap. After two minutes have passed  I walked over to her.

"I'm sorry daddy" she cried and I hugged her then kissed her forehead.

"Please just tell why did you fight" I begged and she wiped away her tears.

"He was teasing me saying that I didn't have a mommy and that she ran away because she didn't want me. I told him that that's not true and mommy will come back, right daddy?" She asked and I nodded.
Why is she so smart

"I told him that miss Anderson is my mommy and he laughed at me then pushed me so I hit him" she sniffed and I sighed.
She was right about that kid starting the fight but I didn't expect that from her.

"Is it because mariya left thats why you've been behaving this way?" I asked and she shrugged. I knew that, that was the reason why she behaved like this.

"It's not fare that everyone else has a mommy here and I don't" she said.

"Don't worry Mia mommy will be home soon. She tells me everyday that she misses you and can't wait to see you" I paused and she gave me a small smile. "Guess what when mommy comes you prove that little boy wrong, go up to him and tell him that miss Anderson is my mommy" I said then tickled her and she laughed and nodded.

"Ok daddy" she said then kissed my cheek.

"Now how about I order something for us to eat then watch a movie" I said and she squealed. She's so smart.
•••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 24.1K 92
Demetrius Andino Nikolaos is the notoriously cold CEO of Nikolaos Industries, unrivaled in the business world. Raised as the successor of his father'...
5M 187K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
628K 22.7K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
251K 7K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...