Heroes of Unova [Completed]

By CheezyPikachu

Devin is pretty disappointed when it comes Pokemon day and he realizes he can't get his Pokemon. However, his... More

The Road to Nuvema Town
A Shocking New Journey!
A Hero's Return
A New Friend
Lillipup on the Run
The Devious Pokemon
Training Day Part 1
Training Day Part 2
Training Day Part 3
Striaton Gym Battle With Extra Tri!
Saving Striaton!
Coordinating A Surprise
To Route 3
Something Batty
Nacrene City!!
Hello, Lenora
Heroes of Unova
Its About Time
The Bonds of Humans and Pokemon
A Few Days Later
A Sad Goodbye
The Last Farewells

The Blitzle went to Splitsville

66 0 2
By CheezyPikachu

The four of us came to a large patch of strangely blue grass up to our chests. Some trainers were walking through it, looking for Pokemon I assumed.

"Why is the grass blue?" Sophia asked. Her answer came with a random battle starting.

"Swadloon, Razor Leaf! Dewott, Razor Shell!" I saw a double battle going on in the small field. The trainer was battling a Lillipup and a Pidove. He one with just those attacks. The wild Pokemon ran away.

"Hey! Excuse me!" I yelled to the trainer. He looked at us then ran through the grass to us.

"Hello," he said.

"Yeah, hi. Can you tell us what the deal is with the grass?" I asked.

"Oh, you must be newer trainers. The blue grass has stronger Pokemon than what you usually find anywhere else. More than one can also show up causing you to go into a Double Wild Battle," he explained.

"Ah. Okay," I said. I thanked him for his help and he left us. "Well, let's get to searching!" I said. We didn't need to though. Out of the grass, attacking us, was a Patrat and Pidove. This was the perfect time to use my new Pokemon.

"Woobat!"

"Tepig!"

"Woobat, use Confusion!" I said. Woobat's move swallowed Pidove in a violet shell. It distorted the world, the squeezed the little Pokémon. "Now Gust!" Woobat flapped its little wings and sent Pidove flying back into the grass. Travis had just finished off the Patrat with Tepig's Tackle.

"Blitz?" I heard from nearby. I saw a flash of white which disappeared. I ran after it, Travis close behind.

"Let's go!" I said. I jumped into the grass and started chasing the figure ahead. It decided to turn around and launch a shock wave at us. "Emolga, Thunder Wave," I said, casting out Emolga's Pokemon and running simultaneously. Emolga reacted upon forming and quickly charged the attack and launched it. The moves collided in the air and created a smoke cloud. Blitzle led us into the trees where we quickly followed. It started climbing up some rocks I had to parkour up, by which I mean jumping, but quickly though. I almost fell at the top of the rock hill and stopped to regain my balance.

Travis blew past me and let out Tepig. "Flame Charge!" He said.

Smart I thought. Tepig's speed will be raised the more he uses Flame Charge which should give him the advantage in this little race. Blitzle was still running pretty far ahead of us as I took off again. He disappeared into a, I wouldn't even call it a cave, it was more a cubby hole.

"Oh no!" Travis said. We couldn't fit in there and we weren't going to let our Pokemon go in there alone. I got an idea.

"Ok we are leaving now!" I said loud enough the Blitzle should hear. Instead of actually leaving, I climbed on the top of the hill.

Travis gestured as if saying, "You're nuts. What are you doing?" I waved for him to come up. He shook his head and gave him my best "You're being difficult" look. He sighed and climbed up.

"What are you doing?" he whispered.

"Keep quiet, we'll wait Blitzle out then you can battle it when he shows up," I said barely audible.

"What?" Was all he could get out before I shushed him. Blitzle's nose poked out of the hole. I slid back out of view as I started to see its entire body. I nodded to Travis. He stood up quickly. "Tepig, Flame Charge!" he said. Tepig rushed by him, but we weren't prepared for Blitzle's next move. It covered it's body in fire and ran away from us, picking up significant distance between Tepig who disappeared behind the leaves. It used Flame Charge.

"What?!" I cried.

"What are you upset for. I'm the one trying to catch it," Travis said.

"Let's go back," I said as Tepig returned though the trees.

---------

"Any luck?" Sophia asked as we came through the last of the grass.

"No, Blitzle knows Flame Charge," Travis said.

"Devin, maybe the next time you see one, Emolga can use Agility and block it off," Tori suggested. I nodded.

As if on que, Blitzle poked it's head out of the grass. Upon seeing us, it ran away.

"Not again," I sighed. I decided to take Tori's advice and sent out Emolga. "Use Agility, Emolga!" Emolga disappeared in a violet stream. The grass blew out of her way as she went through it. Before it closed, I saw Emolga stop and use Quick Attack.

We jumped into view of Blitzle and Emolga, only Blitzle wasn't there. Emolga was face planted into the ground. Singed grass made a path ahead.

"Blitzle must've used Flame Charge to avoid Quick Attack and took of in that direction," I said.

"Lets go then," Travis said.

I picked up Emolga and we ran through the grass. The burnt grass stopped, but some was still freshly pushed aside in front. We followed it to the edge of the trees, where the tall grass ended. I knew we'd never find Blitzle from here.

"Maybe Lillipup can help in some way," Travis suggested. I thought about it, and figured it was worth a shot.

"Lillipup, let's find Blitzle," I said. When Lillipup appeared, he turned and looked at me with a confused look. Of course. Lillipup would have needed something to get Blitzle's smell.

"Well, it was a good idea, at least," Travis said. He seemed determined to get this Pokemon. I could almost see the gears moving in his head, trying to figure out a way to find him. Then I remembered something.

"Maybe Tepig can find him!" I said. Travis looked at me confused. "Don't you remember Moves class? Moves always exert energy to work, and the energy lingers for a while. Since Blitzle used a fire type move, maybe Tepig can pick up the energy."

"I guess it might work. Can you sniff it out, Tepig?" Travis asked. Tepig nodded and lifted his nose to the air, snorting as he inhaled. He slowly walked into the trees, then turned around.

"Pig, Tepig!" his little raspy voice said, urging us to follow.

Tepig kept getting faster and faster, giving me the conclusion that Bliztle had stopped somewhere. Eventually, we were running through the trees. Tepig brought us to the other side of Route 3, near the gate to Striation City. Blitzle was wandering around, eating grass off the side of the path. He lifted his head and looked at us. A glimmer in his eyes told me he wasn't going to run, impressed that we had found him again. Travis and Tepig stepped forward. Blitzle took a defensive stance, while Tepig did the same while blowing embers from his nose.

"Tepig!" The Pokemon became more attentive at the sudden voice. Emolga even sat up in my arms. "Ember!"

The little Pokemon breathed in as much as it could, and let the move fly. A large ball of red hot coals met with Blitzle's defense, a Shock Wave. A small smoke cloud appeared upon meeting, then disappeared after an explosion from within.

"Tackle!" Tepig rushed forward, head bowed, while Blitzle rushed with Quick Attack. They both flew backwards, knocking up some dirt. From what I could tell, both Pokemon did equal damage to each other.

Blitzle used Shock Wave again. "Tepig, dodge and use Tackle!" Uh oh.

"Travis! Shock Wave never misses!"

"What?" Travis turned and looked at me with wide eyes, then back to the battle. Tepig tried desperately to maneuver out of the way, but it was no use. Shock Wave followed Tepig wherever he went, eventually landing a direct hit causing an evil smirk from Blitzle. Tepig was sprawled in the ground. "Tepig!" He just layed there for a second. However, much to Blitzle's disbelief as well as our own, he slowly started standing up. He nearly fell multiple times, but he just wouldn't give up. Just when I thought he was going to fall, and the battle be over, he started glowing. His form turned into a sky blue color, swirling with white particles. The form glowed a bright white, blinding us. I covered my eyes, but when I looked back, Tepig had changed. In his place, was a well-rounded Pokemon who seemed to be wearing a black wrestler's uniform lined with gold and its ears were a bit longer. The face was wider and a couple teeth were showing. I lifted up my Pokedex.

"Pignite, the Fire Pig Pokemon, and the evolved form of Tepig," it said. "The more it eats, the more fuel it has to make the fire in its stomach stronger. This fills it with even more power."

I looked down and saw the move set. "Travis, look! A new move," I said. Travis was still looking at Pignite in awe. I snapped him out of it and showed him the Pokedex. He looked back at his Pokemon, his mouth hanging open. I tried closing it but it just dropped again. Pignite turned around and made eye contact with his trainer, snorting to snap him to attention. It worked and Travis immediately started to work.

"Great, Pignite!" he said. Pignite smiled over his shoulder. "Arm Thrust!"

"Niiite!" he cried, then rushed forward. His arm turned brown and smashed into Blitzle's side, knocking him off the path.

Blitzle, before Pignite could attack again, started glowing. It kept getting brighter and brighter. Blitzle's mane started glowing as well. Pignite backed up away from him. Blitzle, along with a large flash, launched a sizzling electric attack through the air, headed straight for Pignite.

"Ember!" Travis said. It seemed appropriate, but this was a stronger attack. Ember would be stronger too, but I wasn't sure if it would be enough.

The moves collided in the center, and created a large smoke cloud. I wasn't sure what would be stronger, until the smoke cleared away thanks to a random gust of wind. The moves melded together, the embers whirring around inside a transparent electric ball. It a couple of seconds, it exploded. It created a spherical mix of flashing electric particles and glowing coals in the air. It looked like fireworks. Yet, the battle wasn't over.

"Flame Charge!" Travis said. Blitzle responded with his own. They lifted dirt off the ground as they sped towards each other. They met in the middle. Both Pokemon bounced back. Pignite was knelt over fist resting on the ground. Blitzle was on the other side of the path, fainted.

"Now! Do it now!" I said. Travis threw an empty Pokeball at Blitzle. I rocked three times, and clicked.

"Yeah!" Travis cheered. We high-fived, then he went to pick up his new Pokemon. "Nice to meet you Blitzle!"

--------------------

Well, here is Chapter...15? Wow, this is getting long!

If you liked it please leave a vote. If you have anything to say, please comment. Literally anything at all. It can be about Buzz Lightyear going to China if you'd like.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99 0 14
He lost everything...and gained the desire for revenge... When his wife and child are killed and he left crippled in a tragedy ruled accidental, Ghet...
19.1K 433 66
Ran, a trainer from Unova who seek to become a Pokémon League Champion finally start his journey to claim it at Kalos Region, along with his friend...
1.5K 80 29
I had this in my head for awhile, and it is a Lindsey Stirling Pokemon story. I have seen no one do it, so I'm redefining the concept. I'm going hom...
16.6K 575 33
Story 2: previous story (Pokemon: Flower Trainer) watch for important stars on the chapters!) Shadow Series Angel is a girl who lived in the Distor...