Nacrene City!!

(Point of View: Team Plasma Grunt)

"Remind me again what we need these artifacts for," I said.

"You're just a rookie, you don't need to know. All you need to do is what you're told, and you'll make it just fine," my partner said. A bit menacing too.

He clamped the device onto the glass dome and turned it on while I continued tieing a rope to my waist in the night. When I looked back, he had taken off a large, circular piece of glass.

"It's your time to shine," he said.

I tested the line to make sure I wouldn't crash to the floor of the museum. I walked carefully over the dome and jumped through the hole. The machine caught me and slowly lowered me. Before reaching the floor, I tugged the rope, signaling to stop. When I did, I took out a can of air freshener. Multi million Pokedollar organization, and we resorted to air fresheners to find lasers.

I sprayed around a bit, but nothing showed up. I tugged again, letting the rope lower me the rest of the way to the floor. I took a bag out of my back pocket and attached it to the rope, then started going around, collecting artifacts. I had just finished when I heard footsteps coming my way.

"What are you doing here, then?" A female voice asked. I turned on night vision and looked in the darkness. A girl was standing there.

"I can ask you the same," I said.

"I'm here stopping you from whatever your doing," she said.

"Maybe I should be stopping you from whatever you're doing instead of you stopping whatever I'm doing," I said, trying to confuse her.

"Your mind tricks won't work on me. You might as well just give up. I've already called the cops and there's no way out of here for you," she said.

"What are you talking about?" I said, pulling on the rope, which started retracting. The girl took out something and pointed it at the rope. I saw a red light on the rope, which somehow started to make it snap and I started to panic. I looked back at her and she looked at me.

"You like my friend, here?" she asked, gesturing her head to the device.

"What is that?" I said. The rope snapped afterwards, and I crashed to the ground. I was looking down thanks to lightheadedness from the crash. I managed to get my head up, but the girl was gone. A flash came from behind a column as police swarmed the place. Strange though, they had no flashlights.

What was that flash?

------

(Point of View: Devin)

I stepped out of the Pokemon Center into the morning light, wind of the quickly approaching fall gently floating by. After Travis caught Bliztle, we met up with Sophia and Tori, then headed straight for Nacrene City. We spent the rest of the day in the Pokemon Center.

Everyone was still asleep when I woke up. I thought I would wait for them, but Emolga, currently on my shoulder, wanted to go outside. I saw a nearby cafe through the window we could go to. I hadn't walked with all of my Pokemon in a while, so Lillipup was walking by my side, and Woobat rested on my hat. With the Orange sun in our eyes, we walked to the cafe.

There was a place outside we could sit at. My Pokemon hopped onto the table and I smiled as they played. The waitress came and took my order (mocha latte since I hadn't tried it before). I looked around taking in the view of the city made of warehouses. I noticed a woman sitting nearby who looked familiar. She was wearing a red leather jacket and gray shirt. She wore dark blue jeans with the mix of black combat boots. A necklace with a strange stone hung around her neck. Her hair, bleached blonde, is what made her look familiar to me.

She saw me looking and said, "Do I know you?"

"I could ask you the same thing," I said. She gave me a glare.

"You don't know me?" she asked.

"You look familiar but I can't tell why," I said.

"I'm Brittany," she said. I was silent. "The actress? From Kalos?"

"Oh!" I said, remembering. She starred in a lot of famous movies, starting out as PR Video Celebrity.

"There you go," she said smiling.

"I'm Devin. It's nice to meet you," I said.

"It always is," she said.

"Wait, if you're from Kalos, what are you doing in Unova?" I asked.

She hesitated and quickly said, "Movie shoot." She then got up and left.

I turned to my Pokemon who had focused on the conversation. "Strange," I said.

A few minutes later my X-transceiver buzzed on my wrist. Travis called asking where I was.

"The cafe outside," I said. I looked at the Pokemon Center window and waved at his disembodied face. He waved back and hung up. The waitress came with my drink and set it in the table.

As I took my first sip, the gang showed up.

"Hey, did you hear what happened at the museum last night?" Tori asked.

"No, what happened?" I asked, peeking up. My Pokemon still played around us.

"Some Team Plasma guy tried to sneak in through and steal a bunch of artifacts. His rope snapped before he could get out of the roof though," she explained.

"Maybe it's worth checking out," I said. Finishing my latte.

----------

So here is Chapter 16!!!!!! Only in Nacrene...I may need to make a second book before finishing Unova...eh, no, I'll just give you a 104 CHAPTER BOOK MUAHAHAHA. Nah, I won't do that. I have a plan.

If you liked the chapter, please vote! If you have anything to say, at all, post in the comments.

Thanks for reading!