IN ANOTHER WORLD AS A VAMPIRE

By lukeknightingale

A boy died and transfer to another world. Good news it wasn't truck-san fault. Bad news it was the god. *I do... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

5

6.2K 139 86
By lukeknightingale

Luke's POV

This is bad

I'm surrounded by goblins ready to attack me anytime.

While thinking what to do the goblin soldier in my front jump towards me with its bronze sword performing a downward slash.

Soldier Goblin#1: kikiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

I manage somehow to block it in time but I was trying focus my sight to the goblins in my front that I didn't notice a goblin strike my back.

Before I notice, the pain struck me.

"gyaa!"(Luke)

I quickly kick the goblin in my front and jump to my right side.

As I landed in the ground, all the mage goblins started to chant that I don't know what kind of language they saying.

Out of thin air magic circle appears with ball of fire in it.

When they stop chanting those fireballs start shoots at me.

Thankfully my wound is already gone, maybe because I'm immortal now.

[Notification: skill [Self-regeneration] acquired]

Cool! Now that I'm fully healed let's use some skill.

Activating my skills I dodge all of the fireballs then I rush forward,  with my [Physical Reinforcement] [Blood Manipulation] [Blood Chain] and [Blood Blade]. I made a new weapon.It was two red blood katana, of course the weapon i made from the skill [Blood Blade] i need to imagine any weapon with a blade. The weapon that i only know of is the japanese samurai sword . 

The goblins chained from their position. From my spot, i kick the ground as i felt the wind passes through my face I swiftly slash them one by one in abnormal speed. From the nearest goblin to the last.

In an instant all their heads are in ground now, gushing blood from the neck, one by one started falling.

"Woah, this skills were really strong and very useful."(Luke)

[Notification: level 6»28]

[Notification: skill [Sword Art] acquired]

[Notification: skill [Slash] acquired]

[Notification: skill [Sword Block] acquired]

[Notification: skill [Evade] acquired]

[Notification: title [Goblin Slayer] acquired]

"Nice!"(Luke)

"Master!...... Are you done?"(Mariel)

Mariel approach with a smile of relief. 

"yes, let's go home and prepare our food."(Luke)

"fufufufu,yes! I will make you the most delicious food you ever eaten, a heavenly dish.But first, let's find some ingredients."(Mariel)

"Ok"(Luke)

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

While Mariel still cooking I clean the table for us and the utensils. When my job is done I received another job, skill and title.

[Notification: skill [Cleaning] acquired]

[Notification: title [Neat Person] acquired]

[Notification: job[Servant] acquired]

[Notification: job [Butler] acquired]

Hmmmm~ let's check my new skills

Name : Luke Knightingale
Race :vampire
Age :13
Gender :male
Level :32
Job : Assassin•Servant•Butler
Health:∞
Mana: ∞
Strength:30 650
Defense :22 420
Stamina: 20 445
Agility: 35 600
Intelligence: 1 172

Skills:

[Blood Manipulation] [Blood Blade] [Blood Chain] [Blood Needle] [Blood Barrier] [Blood Claw] [Physical Reinforcement] [Mana Manipulation]
[Weapon Enhancement] [Appraisal] [Concealment] [Silent step] [Stab] [Sneak Attack]  [Assassinate] [Self-regeneration] [Cleaning]

Title:

[Vampire King] [The Last One] [Immortal One] [Goddess favored Person] [Enemy of Humanity] [Chaos Creator] [Lord of the Night] [Nightmare King] [Sloth King] [Good Sleeper] [Neat Person] [Goblin Slayer]

woah i level up and more skills, however i don't need skills to clean though. I don't mean to brag but in my past life i'm a professional cleaner and i cook to. like i said before, the rest of my family have very important job so they are very busy each day. The only thing that i could do for them is to take care of the house and prepare their breakfast, lunch and dinner.

[Silent step: level 10]

-erasing your presence for only 30 minutes in 100 mile radius. The higher the level the longer and farther the skill can activate.

[Stab: level 10]

-increasing strength of an individual that inflict greater damage.

[Sneak Attack: level 10]

-Increasing Agility and of an invidual while erasing presence for only 5 minutes.

[Assassinate: level 10]

-Unique skill from the job [Assassin]. Increasing strength and agility for delivering a perfect critical strike but for only weak spot of the enemy.

[Self-regeneration: level 10]

-completely heals any kind of injury.

[Cleaning: level 10]

- Skill use in process of removing undesirable substance.

Hmmm~ why my skills already maximum level. Perhaps the title have something to do with this.

While thinking about my title, Mariel called out to me from the kitchen.

"Master, the food is ready~.(Mariel)

"ohhh~, i wonder what did you make- (Luke)

Mariel came out from kitchen holding a plate with a black substance emitting some kind of miasma. At first i didn't know how to react but after 5 seconds of silent i manage regained myself.

"um Mariel, i don't mean to be rude but what is that.......thing?"(Luke)

"it is your food for breakfast, master" (Mariel)

Mariel said as she placed the what-so-called food in the table. 

Rather than food it is more like a new species of slime that deformed and releasing dark miasma. I thought that just happened in anime or manga.

"Master, hurry up and eat it before it get cold"(Mariel)

No! i don't think even if its get cold the taste will change.

Well at least you are right it will definitely send me to heaven.LITERALLY!

I muster enough courage to ask Mariel.

"Mariel, is this your first time?"(Luke)

"yes, indeed it is my first time doing something like this . I was watching you back in the earth, cooking for your family. That is why let me cook for you from now on as part of my service as a servant" (Mariel)

"thank you Mariel, I really appreciate it however, haa~ is it edible?(Luke)

Ok now that is rude of me.

"of course it is, the ingredients we gathered and the meat of the wild bear is edible"(Mariel)

"Am asking your cook"(Luke)

"Yes! To prove that let me taste it first to cease your doubt."(Mariel)

"Wait!Mariel"(Luke)

I warned Mariel but I guess it's to late.

She taste my food that can be considered as a lethal weapon based on the odd odor it releases.

"!!!"(Mariel)

She fall with her both knees, while her right hand covering her mouth she is trembling.

Her pale face did not ruin her beautiful face.

"Mariel are you okay?"(Luke)

"yes I am alright master, if I had to say it does not taste that bad"(Mariel)

Your word not match what your face showing.

"Mariel......let me cook from now on Ok?"(Kuro)

"B-b-but-"(Mariel)

"let me tell you this, I am not going eat something that will ruin my daily activities. If I fight a monster that even a child can beat and i lose it is all on you. Do you understand"(Luke)

"I understand"(Mariel)

She said with sad tone. I didn't mean to say it but i need to. I need to cheer her up.

"for now I will teach you how to cook and in exchange you will teach me magic and sword skills"(Mariel)

"absolutely! I will train harder and harder everyday even if it cost all my bones in my body!"(Mariel)

Ahh~the light her smile makes her shine. I don't know if it is normal for angel to do that or it just the light of the sun entering the window. But am glad that she is happy.

That resolution i think am the one who should say that considering am only teaching her how to cook and she's teaching me how to fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 0 12
***Smut*** I don't take requests, and I realize that I'm not the best at logically writing stories. If you are going to comment anything negative the...
139K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
502K 7.1K 20
"Last year nothing happened. The year before nothing happened. And the year before that nothing happened." ↪contains: ↠ nsfw, smut, lime 💦 ↠ fluff...
131K 4.8K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...