Jikook: Only When We're Drunk

By Jikookmochibunny

Is it gay to fuck when you're drunk? Jimin and Jungkook struggle with this question. The two unlikely friend... More

1: Fansigning
2: Votre Destin
3: So show me, I'll show you. Wait actually don't show me.
4: Guilt Can Change You
5: Guilty Pleasure
6: Envisage
7: How We Bond
8: Yoongi: the detective
9: Jhope: the accomplice
10: Drunken Tension
11: Unleash the Desire Dionysis πŸ”ž
12: Remembering
13: Let Me Remind You
14: The Birds and the Teas
15: Punishment & Craving πŸ”ž
16: I'm Sorry But...πŸ”ž
17: Gotta Save the Dessert πŸ”ž
18: But I Still Want You
19: Reality Sucks Balls
20: Lies lies lies yeah!~
22: A Proposition
23: Dance Practice & Confiding
24: The Agreement
25: Only When We Drink πŸ·πŸ”ž
26: Yoongi is a Jikook Shipper
27: The Origin of Sope
28: An Unexpected Hook Up
29: Jeonlous
30:Let's Do It In Han RiverπŸ»πŸ”ž
31: Let's Continue in the Shower...πŸ”ž
32: Blood, Sweat, Tears, & Cum
33: CoUpLe ThInGs
34: Confession
35: A Cute Morning + Jungkook's Little Plan
36: Reconnecting
37: Flight to Tokyo
38: Love Hotel
39: First Night In The Hotel
40: Only When We're Drunk... Again πŸ”ž
41: Drama
42: Surprise
43: Tokyo Disney
44: Jeonlous Returns
45: What Happened to Tae?
46: Namjin & Sope
47: Tokyo Disney pt. 2
48: Tokyo Disney: The Final
49: Tokyo Disney: Epilogue
50: When We're NOT DrunkπŸ”ž
51: 'First Night In Love'
52: Cuties Roaming Tokyo
53: Flight Home
54: Kissing Competition
55: Diminie's Birthday
56: Diminie's Birthday pt. 2
57: Ditching the Party
58: Birthday Fun πŸ§πŸ”ž
59: Birthday Sex πŸ”ž
60: Cuddles After The Storm
61: Too Obvious
62: Truth or Dare
63: A Little Jealousy
64: Run Bts Episode 12 πŸ”ž
65: Jungkook's Soft Side 🐰
66: The Wings Tour Begins
67: All Aboard
68: Tae's Vlive part 1 πŸ”ž
69: Tae's Vlive part 2
70: A Very Gay Interview
71: Am I Finna Get Shot?
72: I'm gonna love u like I'm gonna lose you
73: In the Pool πŸ’¦πŸ”ž
74: In the Pool Pt. 2 πŸ’¦πŸ”ž
75: Halloween Special πŸŽƒ
76: Brazil & the Beach
77: Cute Beach Date πŸ–
78: JUST KISS
79: Blind Fold Hide n Seek

21: You're my Light...

3.9K 184 84
By Jikookmochibunny

Tae thought he heard something outside so he said, "Um guys I think we should check outside..."

"Oh I think that's Jungkook cleaning up the lanterns he broke but I'll check." Namjoon said.

"Jungkook smashed the lanterns? The rainbow ones?" Jimin asked. He loved those lanterns for some reason.

"Yeah... he just got so mad from that manga," Namjoon answered.

Right the "manga." What is it with Jungkook and breaking things with light inside them? My lamp, the lanterns, and... me. My heart lit up for you Jungkook... but you broke that too... Jimin thought.

Namjoon stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he opened the door to outside. When everyone saw the commotion, their jaws dropped to the floor in bewilderment.

Jungkook and Yoongi were fighting on the floor, each equally bloody.

"Uhh uhhh." Was all that came out of Namjoon's mouth.

"NAMJOON DO SOMETHING!" Tae yelled.

"Well l-let's see here!!" Namjoon stuttered as he flipped through the pages of a kpop-idol-manual. "If members get in a fight the first thing you should do is break it up!" He said, reading a page.

Tae started rushing over to Jungkook and Yoongi, who were strangling each other now.

"Hey I need some help over here!!" Tae beckoned to the bystanders.

Namjoon shook his head. "You guys know I'm a passivist... and I ain't strong either..."

Jimin and Hobi shared a look. Hobi didn't want to touch Yoongi because that would be beyond awkward. And Jimin didn't want to touch Jungkook for the same reason.

Jin ran over instead. Taehyung yanked Jungkook and Jin yanked Yoongi, pulling the brawling boy's away from each other. Even apart, they stared menacingly at the other, growling and grinding their teeth like two dogs who can't get along.

Tae turned Jungkook around. "Jungkook that's enough," Tae said sternly. "What's going on here?" He whispered.

"I'll tell you everything later when I can hyung..."

Tae frowned. "I can't believe this happened..." he said.

Namjoon read the next direction: "Okay, uh next is to clean any possible injuries..."

They were tattered with blood and bruises, but luckily not enough to go to the hospital.

The only ones not doing anything were Jimin and Jhope. Namjoon looked at them, "Jhope can you get bandaids and medicine for Suga, and Jimin can you get the same for Jungkook please."

Jimin and Jhope cringed on the inside. But both nodded anyway.

"Let's bring them inside where it's not as hot," Namjoon said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae and Jin did as told and made the two sit apart in different rooms. Jin brought Suga to one of the bathrooms with a first aid kit, and Jhope followed. Then Jin put Suga gently on the edge of the bathtub.

"Ow ow it really hurts..." Yoongi moaned.

"Jhope you patch up Yoongi while I make sure no one gets in and no one gets out of this room," Jin said as he closed the door.

Jhope cleared his throat and grabbed the first aid kit.

Yoongi had a blank, cold stare plastered on his face as he watched Hobi fumble to get the ointment.

"I guess I have to put this on you..." Jhope said reluctantly.

"I can do it myself," Suga grumbled and tried to snatched the ointment. But in the process his arm hurt and burned like hell. "Fuck ow... never mind..." he mumbled.

Jhope let out a breathe before reaching out and applying the medicine to Yoongi's injured skin. He started with his arm and slowly smeared the clear liquid on him.

Yoongi flinched at his touch, something that never used to happen with him.

Yoongi's cheek was grazed so Jhope went there next. It was almost like he was caressing Yoongi's face like he used to...

Yoongi made sure to pull his eyes the other way.

Jhope gulped when he noticed the neck injuries. But he rubbed Yoongi's sore neck anyway with the ointment. It felt too intimate for the both of them. Especially with it just being the two of them in a small space... and the touching.

"Y-Yoongi I can ask Seokjin to do this instead if you want," Jhope said.

Suga rolled his eyes. "Hobi I'm in pain, can you please just get it over with before I bleed out?" Yoongi snapped.

Jhope didn't argue and moved to Yoongi's bleeding leg, quickly dabbing the liquid and wrapping it in a bandage.

"Wait..." Suga said. "There's one more place." He lifted up his shirt slowly to reveal the wound on his chest.

Jhope almost choked. He shakingly swiped his fingers down Yoongi's injured chest. Yoongi's heartbeat could be felt by Hobi and it was extremely high. It was pounding. He tried to ignore it, then gently placed the bandaid.

"Anywhere else...?" Jhope asked.

"No, I don't think so." Yoongi replied.

"Yoongi what happened... between you and Jungkook?" Jhope asked.

Yoongi looked away from the orange haired boy. "I got mad at him." He answered.

Typical Yoongi answer... Jhope thought, then decided to press deeper, with the questions that is.

"Okay but why did you get mad at him?" Hobi asked.

"Because... he told me he just wanted Jimin for his body. And also... because that made me so mad that I took all of my anger out on you last night... I'm so sorry Hoseok... I should've apologized several hours ago but I just didn't realize how painful that must've been until now that I'm ironically hurt as well. Anyways, you absolutely deserve to be angry at me... but I wish you could give us another chance..." Yoongi finished.

The two were staring at each other's eyes in the silence that followed Yoongi's last few words.

Yoongi leaned in and kissed Jhope, hoping that his apology was enough to fix everything. Jhope kissed back... but only for a second until he stopped himself.

He pulled away and said, "Yoongi, I'm sorry. When I said we're done, I meant it. I can't be with someone who is capable of that much anger and human torturing..."

Yoongi felt some tears slip down his cheeks and sniffled as he nodded and bit his lips. "You're right Jhope. I'm a monster. I don't deserve someone like you and I never will." Yoongi cried more.

Jhope scooped up Yoongi bridal style. "J-Jhope..." Yoongi mumbled.

"Hey Jin can you let me carry Yoongi to his room please. He needs to lay down for a bit..." Jhope said loud enough for Jin to hear through the walls.

Jin opened the door and looked around to make sure Jungkook wouldn't run up and continue the fight with Yoongi more. "Yes go ahead Hope," Jin said as he motioned for them to go down the hall.

Jhope carried the smaller boy and placed him on the bed. The bed where he was "tortured."

"Yoongi, I appreciate and accept your apology but I'm sorry... we can't get back together. I hope we can get past this and move on so we don't have to be awkward anymore with each other." Jhope said.

Yoongi breathed heavily as he was recuperating from the breakdown. "I... I understand Hoseok. If that's what you want, you deserve to be happy and have someone who will love and cherish you in the way I couldn't..." Yoongi said. "You don't deserve a monster like me..."

"Yoongi... you're not a monster... you just need to control the anger and darkness..."

"That's why I need you, Hobi. You always took away my darkness with your radiant light..."

Jhope's eyes started to water a little. "I-I'm so sorry Yoongi but I can't..." He quickly left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 61K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
172K 8.7K 26
Upset after being fired from his job, Jungkook goes to a rather "special" bar with his best friend to drown himself in alcohol. The beautiful, provoc...
714K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
32.3K 1.3K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...