Lets Just Say..... I Was Not...

Galing kay BUBSTER_Na_Na_

I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be r... Higit pa

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue (Details on the sequel as well)

Chapter 32

5.7K 154 31
Galing kay BUBSTER_Na_Na_

Hello every wattpader!! Okay soo I am super excited because so much shocking events is about to happen in the book!! Keep Reading don't give up on me yet I still have lots planned!! Okay so here is your chapter 32...... wow that's allot of chapters so far.......... whatever!! You guys are awesome keep it up with being such great fans!! <3

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN MEE!!!!

Chapter 32

"Wakeeeeee uppppp!!!" I heard someone screech. I groaned and pulled the blankets over my head.
"Come on Sienna I did not come all the way down here just to be ignored!" I opened my eyes and peeked over the rim of my blanket. I saw Molly with her hands on her hips. I gasped.
"Molly?" I asked sleepily.
"No the ghost of Christmas past...." She replied rolling her eyes.
"Of course its me stupid!" Molly huffed.
"Haha sorry Molly." I said and yawned loudly.

"Apology not accepted..... Until you get your *ss out of bed and come hang out with me!" She whined.
"But I have school." I protested.
"So do I idiot." She commented smirking evilly.
"Its called ditching." She said inspecting her nails. I sighed.
"You are a piece of work." I muttered and sat up.
"Its what best friends are for." Molly said rolling her eyes.

"I don't know Molly I have a test and some projects due soon....." I trailed off. She sighed and dropped her arms.
"Come on Sienna! It'll be just like old times before you moved before when you had hot boys running around your house with Demitri! Just like when everything was normal back home." Molly said eyed wide. I sighed. I did want a break no? A day to just not worry or do anything expected? Hell yes I did!!

I beamed her a huge smile.
"Lets do it!" I exclaimed and she squealed.
"Okay so we should definitely eat some popcorn and watch all our favourite movies. Then we could go for a swim and maybe for a hike?" She asked.
"Ya sounds good. How long are you here for?" I asked.
"Till tomorrow morning." She said and I smiled.
"Perfecto!" I said trying to pull off a  accent..... any accent.
"No Perrrrrrfecto!" Molly corrected me.

I pouted and got out of bed.
"No doll Its perfectoooo!" I exclaimed. She started walking out of my room and I followed her.
"No Sienna I am pretty sure its PERRRRFECTOOO!" She said loudly.
"No Molly! Its PERFECTOOOOOOOO GOSH!" I exclaimed. I hadn't even noticed we were down stairs and everyone was smirking while watching us.
"Whatever Sienna you win there is no arguing with this chick." Molly said exasperated. She flopped on the couch between Vince and Charles.

Everyone started snickering. I frowned.
"You can argue with me its easy for Aids." I said and Molly looked at me funny.
"You have Aids and thy fight with you?" She asked skeptical.
"No Aids is Raiden." I said rolling my eyes.
"Gee thanks." Raiden snorted.
"Any time Aids." I said dismissing him.

"Stop calling me that!" He said angrily.
"Maybe Raiden can argue with you but if any on else trys its a fail attempt... its pretty weird." Molly pointed out.
"Its because Raiden was born to make me miserable." I muttered.
"Wow more like other way around!" Raiden exclaimed.
"Jesus do you need to yell you ignorant child!?" I said covering my ears.
"Your a brat." He commented.
"So are you." I replied.
"You guys are perfect for each other!" Molly exclaimed and everyone started laughing.

"What!?" I screeched.
"In some weird way you guys would be soo cute together." Molly shrugged. I glare at her.
"You are officially not my best friend anymore." I growled. Molly just laughed. 
"Get over it." She said chuckling. I got our break fest and the boys left. We ate and caught up with the gossip from back home.
"No way I can't believe that happened!" I said and gasped.
"Well believe it. Once Derek punched that principle he was a goner. Juvi is where that boy went." Molly said shaking her head.

Derek did have anger issues but I didn't think it was bad enough for him to hit a principle and go to juvi.
"Oh and Tara came to school with a broken leg! She was hit by a car." Molly said.
"Who's Tara?" I asked.
"Oh right! She's new." Molly said slapping her forehead. I chuckled.
"So forgetful sometimes." I commented. Molly just stuck her tongue out at me.

I chuckled and listened to her other stories. She had allot to tell. Once that was over with we watched our all time favourite movie 'The crow'. I made us some popcorn and we watched the movie intently. I remember every Saturday when Molly came over we would watch a new movie but end off the night with 'The crow'. I heard someone walk in and gasp.
"Oh god I didn't see you girls there! What are you doing home?" My mother asked eyeing me.
"Busted!" Molly whisper yelled.

"Watching a movie." I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. It is! I mean if you looked at the screen she would know.
"Mhm I can see that. What I'm wondering is why aren't you in school?" She asked me glaring.
"It was all her idea!" I exclaimed and pointed to Molly. She gasped and put a hand on her heart.
"Sienna don't blame Innocent by standers!" Molly said shocked. I rolled my eyes.

My mother chuckled and shook her head walking out of the room again.
"Works every time." Molly said beaming me a smile. I shook my head giggling at her. The movie credits rolled and Molly jumped up.
"Alright I'm pumped how about that hike!" Molly exclaimed and I jumped up excited.
"Yes!" I agreed and we walked out of the house. Me and Molly used to walk every where bare foot.

We started walking straight. I took a path that led to a mountain close by.
"Ahh the forest! We have hardly any of this." She mumbled as we walked.
"Its pretty great isn't it?" I asked and she nodded looking around. I sniffed the air and sighed deeply in content with myself. We walked for a while in silence. I liked walking quietly with  Molly here. I kept walking and soon we made it to a clearing.
"Jesus that was a steep hill!" Molly huffed. She was panting? Did we even go up a hill?

"Are you not out of breath?" Molly asked.
"Haha ya but I'm not showing it." I lied and panted a little to emphasize it. She laughed.
"Okay I was going to say Man I have become a fatty!" She said. I laughed.
"Of course!" I exclaimed. I turned around to look around and see where we were. I surveyed the clearing and saw it was nicely lit up by the sun. The tree's swayed gently with the wind and the birds chirped. It was perfectly beautiful here.
"AHHHHHH!" I heard Molly scream. I spun around and saw a black blur run in front of me.

I noticed it was a wolf when it grabbed Molly's torso and tackled her over. He bit into her side and she screamed out in pain. I felt someone jumped me from behind and I face planted into the ground. I rolled onto my back. I saw a wolf snap for my face but I dodged my head. I heard Molly's peircing screams in the background. I was scared. They are going to kill her she is my best friend and human! I grabbed the wolf's throat and punched him in the face. I kneed him in the stomach and pushed him off. I spun around and started running for the wolf with Molly.

 I saw her being shaken like a rag doll in his mouth.
"Sienna!" She screamed. I lunged for him.
"Noo!" Molly yelled. I changed into a wolf in mid air and my body collided with the other wolf's. I dug my claws into his back! He yelped in pain. I bit the back of his neck and he let go of Molly. She dropped to the ground and crumpled up in pain screaming. Tears ran down her face and she watched in horror as I flung the wolf away and into a near by tree.
"God please help me! Don't let me die today please! I want to see my mom and dad again! I will admit to all my sins!" Molly yelled. She clutched her stomach as blood pooled out.

I walked towards her and she screamed. I changed back to human and she eyed me with wide eyes.
"Sienna?" She asked.
"Don't worry Moll's Doll I'm here they won't hurt you." I promised. She started full on sobbing now.
"Sienna No behind you!" She screamed I spun around and grabbed the wolf by his throat. I threw him on the ground and shifted back to wolf. I bit down on his paw and threw him.He got up and ran into the woods again.  I spun around to face the other wolf snarling.

He charged and barrelled into me. I flung back and bit his ear. I could hear Molly's faint sobs and pained breathing. I looked over quickly and saw her loosing her color. I panicked. I bit into the wolf's side and plunged him into a tree. I teared his flesh away and he yelped and howled. I growled and rammed him again. I let go and he ran off following his other friend. I spun around to Molly who is still and quiet. I ran over and nudged her with my nose.

I shifted back to human.
"Molly?" I asked when I got no response I shifted to wolf and gently picked her up and put her on my back. I could feel the stream of her blood running down my side. I ran fast. Everything was a blur. The only time I had run this fast was for Vince. I made it home in record time and howled my brains out. Alpha Shaun and Sandra ran out and gasped at the view in front of them. The unloaded her off my back and took her inside. I followed and they placed her on their island. Sandra handed me a pair of pajama pants and a bra and shirt. I ran to the powder room and changed.

I ran back out to the kitchen and saw Sandra on the phone while Shaun was applying pressure. I held Molly hand and cried freely. I watched her face relax and then I panicked.
"Is she dead?" I asked and Shaun grunted and started performing cpr. I sobbed and then the door burst open and the doctor came in. She ran over and took over the cpr. I ran over to the counter and grabbed a knife.
"Sienna what are you doing?" Sandra asked.
"S-SAVIN-ING, M---Y BEST FRIEND!" I sobbed.

I cut my palm and blood broke the surface. I ran over and stuck my palm over her wounds. The drops leaked into her and I waited.
"WHY ISN'T IT WORKING!?" I screamed. Raiden ran in and saw me. He looked to the counter and gasped. He stood there shocked. Tears poured down my face as I frantically cut the knife deeper. More blood oozed out and I poured it into her wounds I was crying so hard my body was shaking violently. My vision was blurry too. I felt the doctors hand pull mine to her mouth. Shaun opened her mouth and my blood dropped in.

Nothing was happening. I gripped Molly's hand for dear life. 
"Molly! Come on! Stay with me!" I screamed and sobbed.
"Who's going to be my best friend! " I yelled angrily. The doctor set up a heart monitor. I heard her faint heart beat.
"Is she going to be okay!?" I asked hopeful clutching the doctors shirt. She pried my bloody hands off. 
" I'm trying everything I can." She said.

I stood up and grabbed a chair. I wiped it across the room and it smashed into splinters.
"TRY HARDER GOD DAMMIT!" My voice boomed around the room. The doctor whimpered and nodded quickly and began doing as much as she could. She started stitching up her wound.
"Your blood worked." She whispered to me. I clutched Molly's hand and squeezed it.
"Your going to be okay Molls You will wake up and then we can watch the crow and sing and dance to baby by Justin bieber. You can even drag me to one of his concerts! I promise." I told her making her pinky swear me.

"Sienna." Shaun said sternly and my attention snapped back to him.
"Come here." He said and I stood up giving Molly one last squeeze. I followed him out of the room.
"Shaun now is not the time to be mad at me for going on a hike alone." I said seriously.
"I wasn't going to say anything about that. You should know something about giving a human werewolf blood." He said with a grave face.
"W-What are y-you talking about?" I questioned confused.
"Its the first step to changing them." Shaun said.
"Changing them to what!?" I exclaimed.
"Werewolf." He said.

"What!?" I squeaked.
"To change a human you give them werewolf blood and they go in a coma like state. Then you have a week for a alpha or Luna to bite them or they die." He explained. I started pacing.
"So she is in a coma state!?" I asked.
"Yes technically."
"And a alpha or Luna has to change them within a week!?" I panicked.
"Yes."
"Or they die?" I asked voice lowering."
"Correct." He answered pursing his lips.

"She will live though if she is bitten?" I asked.
"Yup." He said. This shouldn't be my decision to make at all! How would I know what Molly wants?
"So then what are you going to do about it?" I asked and he grimaced.
"I can't do anything about it." He muttered sadly.
"Yes you can its your job as alpha!" I yelled.
"Actually it would be if a normal pack member came to me but your future Luna. You took the responsibility by bringing her on our land and as being future Luna its your job to decide to change her." He explained.

"So if I decide you will bite her?" I asked.
"Nooooo, you will." He said slowly.
"Why me!?" I exclaimed.
"Because you have leader blood. You brought her here. You are responsible for her. Its your job to bite her if it comes to that. See if I was dealing with a normal pack member it would be my job because they took responsibility but can't change. With you its different. You took responsibility and your future Luna. She is your problem." Shaun said shrugging.
"Sorry Sienna no one else can do it for you or she will die instantly." He said and patted my shoulder and walked past me.

I sat there jaw dropped. I don't even know what to do! I growled and punched the wall. I stormed out of the room and over to Molly.
"It'll be okay Molly I won't let you die." I said. I watched her face and then remembered how hurt and scared she was when those wolves came along. It made me angry that they got away alive.
"I will be back Molly I promise. I will come back and change you but first I have to deal with the wolves that did this to you." I said and squeezed her hand gently.

I let her go gently and turned around.
"I have a week?" I asked Shaun.
"Approximately." He answered.
"Watch her with your life, I'll be back in two days." I said and I stormed out of the room.
"Sienna where are you going!?" Sandra called and I could hear them following me.
"To find those wolves." I replied.
"Take some one with you." Shaun said.

I turned and my eyes landed in Raiden.
"Lets go." I said and he looked nervous. He followed anyways. I changed and looked back watching him.
"Oh you want me to change!?" He asked. I nodded and gave him the look that says 'duh'. Raiden gave me a uneasy look. He sighed and shifted. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. He looked at me sheepishly.

Raiden is my mysterious friend!?

******************************************************************************

VOTE COMMENT FAN ME :D

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1K 45 35
[Completed AND EDITED Novel] "You sure you're alright?" "Yep, I'm okay." I purse my lips, watching the little dust particles float in and out of the...
50.3K 1.8K 30
It started out as something anyone could have confused as a hangover, food poisoning, or any other puke indulging sickness. But then within minutes i...
1K 250 100
*This is Purely fantasy* I'm Rose. I am 50% witch, about 25% vampire and about 25% she-wolf (Werewolf). My father IS half warlock and half vampire. ...
2M 80.7K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...