Chino Hills Hoodrat

Por elibabyy

"Whatever bro, you just a hoodrat anyway." 𝙖 π™‘π™–π™’π™šπ™‘π™€ 𝙗𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£ Mais

prolouge
extra cast
keep yo head up
you gon be okay
full ride
park's diner
dont play yourself yas
blackmail
ms steal yo man
secret alliances
pillow talk
press
ikyfl
the worst
abortion tingz
baby mama drama
hallelujah
instagram feed
more life
bro bro
IG FEED
promises
if the angels call your name
long live you
the kids are alright
blind
we
cut from the same cloth
fame
IG FEED
babykicks
decisions, decisions
when the party's over
disclaimer !!!
all star break up
IG FEED
dream's chapter
where he belongs
jesus, take the wheel
new edition(s)
IG FEED
what had happened was
IG FEED
we should get married
yours
carolina's chapter
money moves
IG FEED
hakeem's chapter
die in your arms
super yas
IG FEED / #HAPPYGDAYKENYA
murder on my mind
BBB Exclusive Q&A
she done dreaming
all things go
IG FEED #CLASSOF2K19
love you goodbye

merry crimsas

22.9K 1K 1.3K
Por elibabyy

DEC 25 .

"You can get the biggest Chanel bag in the store if you want it"

yasmin

One line means the test is negative and you're not pregnant. Two lines mean the test is positive and you are pregnant.

There were two lines.

"Kenya, what the fuck are we gonna do?!" I faced my best friend, who sat beside me on the bathroom floor with the same expression of fear I had.

"I'm pregnant." Kenya barely whispered.

"You're pregnant." I repeated, still processing it. "It's Jayo's right?" the question tasted weird on my tongue.

Her eyes snapped from the test to me, "What kinda girl you take me for Yas?"

"I know, I was just making sure." I shrugged.

She thought for a second, "I have to get an abortion."

"No you don't." I was quick.

"What the fuck Imma do wit a baby Yasmin?"

"Take care of it, love it. I don't know."

"In what house? Cause when my momma find out Imma be homeless."

"Never that. You can raise it in my house then." I offered.

"Like Keem don't already the couch."

"We'll figure it out Kenya okay?" I felt myself growing stressed.

Kenya and I could really go days without talking. But if she was goin through something, then basically I was too and vice versa. Now I feel like I gotta deal with a pregnancy.

"Yes, we're gonna figure out how to get rid of it."

I was so against that.

"At least tell Jayo first."

"Hell no. He got a whole life ahead of him Yas. You know him. He's put everything on the side for this."

"As he fucking should Kenya! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I know you ain't make no baby by yourself."

She bursted into a fit of tears.

"Shhh," I pulled her into my chest. "Kenny we gon do this, whatever you want. But Jayo deserve to know."

Most cases, girls cried cause they knew they babydaddy was gon leave. Kenya was crying cause she knew Jayo was gon stay.

"I just don't want this to ruin him Yas. He too fucking good. He worked too fucking hard."

"God's plan baby. We don't know why but you gotta take one day at a time. Just trust okay?" I rubbed her shoulder as she cried into mine.

"I'll tell him, just not today." Kenya decided as she drove.

We was on our way to Melo's for a Christmas getty typa thing. 

"Yeah, of course not." I nodded.

Who was tryna hear that shit on Christmas Day?

My phone showed an incoming facetime from Jaxon.
I slid it to answer. I watched as Jaxon face came up. He was dressed for the snow and I watched as snow came down around him.

"Hey baby, Merry Christmas." I smiled at the sight. He looked so happy.

Kalin and him had went to stay with Alicia family in Georgia for a few days. It was Jax first time traveling by plane, and he absolutely loved it.

"Merry Christmas Yas, I miss you!"

"Merry Christmas boo boo." Kenya called out. I turned the camera to her and she blew a kiss.

"Miss me with that." Jax dodged the kiss with his childish self, "But Merry Christmas Ken."

"You like it there Jax?"

"It's cold."

"I see." I smiled.

"Who that is?" I heard in the background. The Ipad  was snatched from his hand to reveal Kalin and Alicia instead.

"Merry Christmas!" Kalin smiled.

"Merry Christmas We love y'all." Alicia added.

"Love y'all too." Kenya said.

"Merry Christmas to y'all too, and to my little bean." I referred to the baby.

Kenya shifted uncomfortably.

"Where you going?" Kalin took in my surroundings.

"Melo's."

"Right, and where Keem at?"

"He said he gon be hanging with Rob."

Robert was new to our school. New, as in he transferred here this year. But he was already cool with the boys, since he played on the team. Him and Keem were getting closer from what I could see.

"Alright y'all be safe."

"Bye." I told him before ending the call.

"At least they gon have a buddy." Kenya shrugged.

I laughed, "That's the spirit."

She narrowed her eyes at me before letting out a laugh herself, "Yas, we laughing like issa joke. This my life."

"Tomorrow, we can be stressed. But it's Christmas hoe. Ain't shit to be sad about."

melo

"Nigga, you sorry." I laughed as I scored on Jayo head yet another time.

We was playing 2k and Jayo wasn't giving me no fun for my money.

"You sorry for real." Armani added, as he watched us.

"Y'all can't do me in real life though."

"You better win regionals so we could test it out at states." I told him.

"Ain't a question."

Right now it was Winter Break. But once we got back it was regional finals, then state champs. And I was tryna get a ring this year.

Our team was already classified for state champs. But it was talk about who we was gon be versing. I was praying for it to be Jayo team. That's gon be some competition for real. And I was in the mood for some fun.

I couldn't even cap Jayo did his thing on the court. But so did I.

"Aye what you got Kenya bro?" I turned to Jayo as the game ended.

"Lingerie."

"Nigga you smart." I can't believe I ain't think of that. "What about you? Jaden coming right?" I turned to Gelo. Jaden his girl.

"Same shit nigga and a few pairs of shoes." Gelo nodded.

"And y'all wasn't finna let a nigga know?" I obviously missed the memo.

"What'd you get Yas anyway?" Jayo asked.

"Nun."

They all turned to look at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I looked back at em with a blank expression.

"What you mean you ain't get her nothing?"

I shrugged, "She said she ain't want nothing."

"Nigga is you stupid? Ion even got a girl and I know she don't mean that." Armani shook his head.

"Nigga you got girlS, fuck outta here." Gelo rolled his eyes.

"Oh well." I shrugged again

"I'm gon hear the most about this from Kenya." Jayo threw his head back, "Nigga you can't run to the store and get her something?"

"Nope." I popped the 'p'.

Lonzo stared at me with a smirk.

I brought my index finger up to my mouth signaling for him to keep his mouth shut.

"Where mom and dad at though?" Gelo looked around.

"They said they got sum to do. They coming later."

Lonzo laughed. This nigga can't keep a secret for shit.

"What nigga?" Gelo turned to him.

"Nothing, Zoey just being funny." he gestured to Zoey who was alseep in his arms.

"Huh, she sleeping..."

"And she still funny, mind yours nigga."

I shook my head at him as the doorbell sounded.

"It's open." Armani called out like it was his house.

He was here all the time anyway, this might as well have been his house.

I turned to see Jaden walk through the door, then Kenya who honestly looked like she could use a drink. Then finally mine came through looking fine as always.

Her plaid pajamas matched mine. I made a mental note to make sure I got us some matching shoes soon. I wanted her matching my fly from head to toe.

She came straight to me with a smile on her face. I pulled her into my lap, melting into her scent, "Hey baby."

She connected her lips to mine for a kiss. Pulling away she blushed, "Hi."

"I missed you." I told her.

"Bae I seen you last night."

"So?"

She laughed.

"Gift time!" Jaden loud ass got everyone's attention. We had decided on just doing a gift exchange. All the couple paired together and Armani and Lonzo paired together since Denise wasn't coming.

We all managed to fill up the couches.

"Everybody here?"

"Yup." I answered Mani's question.

"Where Denise though?" he asked. We all turned to Lonzo.

"She with her new nigga." Lonzo causually spoke.

"You forreal?" I tilted my head.

"Yeah."

It was quiet for a moment.

"Nigga yo Christmas came early forreal!!" Jayo finally said what everyone was thinking. And we was all laughing.

"Right?" Zo let out a laugh too.

"Alright we going first." Jayo spoke. My eyes landed on Kenya who sat next to him. She wasn't her usual loud self and she looked like she was bouta throw up.

"She good?" I whispered in Yasmin ear.

'Later' she mouthed to me. I nodded.

Jayo opened his from Kenya first. It was a Nike Tracksuit and some air maxes. He kissed her thank you before handing hers to him.

"Every year," Yasmin mumbled to herself as she saw the Victoria secret bag come in view.

Kenya pulled out lingerie set out after lingerie set. It was bout 8 of em in there. She was ready to stop at 4 but Jayo insisted she see all of it. I sat with my head on Yasmin shoulder just wishing I had thought of this. What I would give to have her walking round my room in that.

When she finally reached the bottom she pulled out a ring case. I lifted my head, as it finally got interesting.

"Oh my god," Yasmin whispered as a smile grew on her face.

Jayo smirked taking it from her as she looked at him with a confused look.

"This nigga finna propose?" I laughed as Gelo mumbled under his breath. I was beside him, so only I head.

He ain't got on his knees but he opened it to. "Issa promise ring. We not ready to be married but I feel we at a place where I wanna promise myself to you. I love you for real Kenya May."

"Aw booo." she kissed him accepting the ring from his hand.

While everybody was doing they 'aw' mess and taking pic I could only think of one thing.

"'Kenya Mayy', yo name so cap ewww." I laughed a loud.

"Boy." Yasmin laughed smacking the side of my head.

Gelo was laughing, "Nigga I was thinking the same shit."

"Dude!" Jaden flicked his forehead.

"Alright Gelo and Melo." Kenya laughed emphasizing our names.

"I mean.. bae they not wrong." Jayo shrugged.

"Fuck you." Kenya laughed, pushing his head slightly.

In clockwise order the rest of em opened they gifts. It was me and Yasmin's turn now. Gelo shook his head at me as Yasmin reached to the floor. She grabbed a small wrapped up box, handing it to me.

"Here," she smiled.

Wasting no time, I ripped it open. I pulled the lid of of it to reveal a cuban link gold chain.

(sum like this)

"Baby," I ain't even know what to say as I admired it. "How—You ain't have to do all this.." I turned to face her.

"My brother know a guy. So we got it for the low."

"Aye lemme borrow that bro bro." Lonzo spoke.

"Nigga you ain't touching this." I was quick to defense, "As a matter fact, y'all can all stop staring at it now." I put it back in its box.

"Nigga so selfish." Armani rolled his eyes.

"Baby I love it. Thank you." I placed a kiss on her lips.

"Of course." she smiled. She stood awkward for a minute. All the girls was waiting for something.

"Oh I forgot." I said it just how I planned.

Something flashed in Yasmin's eyes, "You forgot?"

"Yeah I'm sorry baby." I caught the dirty look I received from Kenya in the corner of my eye.

"I guess.. I guess that's fine." Yasmin shrugged.

I knew she was hurt. I almost felt bad.

Almost.

Yasmin was avoiding a nigga with her whole heart and soul. She was right next to me on the couch as we all watched Christmas movies but she was looking at anything but me.

She was so salty, it was obvious. It took everything in me not to laugh in her face bout it too.

Every time Kenya looked over here she had a stank look on her face. Even Jaden was looking at me too hot.

"Aye Melo. Dad here." Lonzo looked up from his phone.

"Ight everybody," I stood up not being able to take this shade anymore. It was suffocating as hell, from every angle. "My dad want us all outside.

I let Yasmin walk in from of me. Swung my arms around her as we walked "Baby you mad?"

"Nope." she tried to get out of my grasp.

"Aww bae don't be mad. Imma get you something I promise."

"I don't want shit from you."

It was dark outside but the Christmas decorations lit up the driveway. My mom stood in front recording.
My dad happy ass stood right beside the all black Mercedes G wagon with a ribbon on the top.

"They brought you another car?" Yasmin turned to me with a surprised look on her face.

"Not for me."

"Then for who?"

"Merry Christmas baby."

Kenya was jumping up and down like it was a trampoline, "Girlll we riding in style from now on."

Yasmin looked ready to cry, "I can't accept this Melo."

"Of course you can," my dad walked over handing her the keys.

"Oh my god, no I cant" she looked at the keys like it was foreign. "I really appreciate this but—"

"Yasmin, Melo loves you then we love you. You've been such a bright light for us. We want to do this for you. It was gonna be Melo getting a new car but he wanted this for you. And we agree you deserve it."

Her hand came to her mouth, as she started to cry.

"Aw baby." I pulled her into my chest. I kissed the top of her head. "C'mon lets try it." I grabbed her hand.

She pulled it back, "Wait." Turning to my dad, she threw her hands around him for a hug. He was surprised for a second but he eventually melted in to the hug. "Thank you so much."

"Of course." he had tears in his eyes as he pulled away.

Big ass baby.

She then ran to my mom. She was careful as she hugged her.

"We love you." my mom smiled to her.

"I love you guys too." Yasmin looked around, at all of us "So much."

authors note: we hit 1k like i love y'all 🥺❤️.

heads up next chapters gon be one for the books 💔

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

112K 4.1K 23
"π’•π’‰π’‚π’π’Œ π’šπ’π’– 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’‰π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’” π’•π’“π’–π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’†'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’šπ’οΏ½...
350K 5.4K 61
𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐒𝐞𝐬 πšπ›π­ 𝐍𝐁𝐀 𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬.
4K 159 14
π˜šπ˜—π˜π˜• π˜–π˜π˜ π˜–π˜ π˜π˜™π˜–π˜” "π˜‰π˜“π˜π˜•π˜‹"