Falling for You {Jojen Reed x...

By bagsybaggins

YN Black is sent to the world of Game of Thrones one year before season one started. She arrived in the Stark... More

My normal life
Meeting the Starks
One of the Family
The Fallen
The Death of the King
So Long and Farwell
Closer to Home
A Meeting in Greywater Watch
Going North
Growing relationship
I can't lose you
Together at last
Nothing can ever change that
Where are you?
I'm back home
Till the end of our days
Adjusting
A family
Acceptance
The Call
Bran Howland Reed
Final Chapter
Brandon Stark X Reader story

Need

2.2K 42 32
By bagsybaggins

~Time Skip~

-Jojen pov-

I've gotten closer to Bran, telling him of the meaning of his Green Dreams. How he has to go beyond the wall and go to the Three-eyed Raven.

But I had a vision.

I saw how I made it to where the Three-eyed Raven was, but I die. And I saw YN there.

She was crying and screaming. But she had to leave me behind. Meera had to drag her away, before she could come back and grab me.

But I understand that. After all I've known that for a while.

But the vision changed from the last I had saw of it.

She was pregnant. Heavily, most likely a month or two away from giving birth.

I had also seen her a few months after I had died. The baby, was a girl.

And I wouldn't be there to father it.

I sigh and look over at YN, who was happily chatting with Bran and Rickon.

"Are you alright Jojen?" Meera asks.

I turn to my right and see her looking up at me.

"I'm fine. Just. . . . thinking."

She nods and I turn back to YN. And find her looking at me. She smiles and I slightly smile back.

"Jo-"

"YN, can I talk to you?" I interrupt.

She nods and we slow down and walk behind everyone. Making sure to leave enough room for no one else to hear our conversation.

"What's wrong Jo?" She asks.

I shake my head. "Nothings wrong. I just. . . . I just think that maybe you coming along wasn't the greatest idea."

The moment I say that, I regret it.

"Wha-what?" She says, her voice soft and broken.

"No no, I didn't mean it like that."

"Well what did you mean it like?!" She shouts.

"YN please. I just ment that, . . . I don't want you to get hurt. If you did, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. And I can't protect you like Meera can, I can't even hold a sword up right. I just. . . I just want you to be safe." I say.

She grabs my arm and pulls me to a stop.

"Jojen, I love you. And I don't need you to protect me. Yes it's a kind gesture, but I don't expect you to do it. Jo, I would go to the ends of the world for you if you asked me to. Because you mean so much to me, and I am not going to just leave because you want me to be safe. I can take care of myself." She says.

I sigh and grab her cheeks softly. "I know. But I don't want you to get hurt, or even possibly get hurt. And I would never send you off to the ends of the world, because I don't think I could stand being away from you."

She smiles softly and grabs my hands.

"I guess there was no point to this conversation after all." She says as she giggles.

I smirk and shake my head.

"No, but it made me realise something."

She tilts her head to the left and raises her eyes brow as we start walking again.

"Oh ya, what's that?"

I look up at the sky, notice that it's getting darker.

"That I want you to be mine."

I can hear her stumble in her foot steps, but I don't look at her. I smirk as I see her walking to catch up in the corner of my eye.

"Jojen, what are you saying?"

I turn to her with a straight face.

"I'm asking for you to marry me. "

-Your pov-

This time I just stop walking and stare at Jojen as he walks away.

"Are you. Are you serious!?"

He stops walking and turns around. He walks back to me and grabs my hands.

"Of course I am Love. I would never joke about something like that. Especially with you." He says giving my left hand a kiss.

I smile and lean up and kiss him. Letting my hands comb through his soft hair.

"Yes." I mutter.

He pulls back and looks at me.
"Yes what?"

I giggle.

"Yes. I'll marry you."

He smiles and picks me up, causing me to burst out laughing as he spins me around and around.

He sets me down and his smile is brighter than the sun.

"What are you doing back there! Hurry up or we'll leave you lot behind!" Meera shouts.

"Oh nothing. Just getting engaged!" I shout back.

"WHAT!" She screeches.

Jojen smiles down at me again and kisses me.

We pull back a few seconds later.

"I love you." We whisper in union.

- No one's pov-

For two days they traveled and found a small village that had a Maester.

Rickon held YN's hand, walking her to Jojen and the Maester. While Hodor was pushing Bran next to her, and Bran holding her other hand.

"Who gives her away?" The Maester asked.

"Bran Stark of House Stark, and Rickon Stark of House Stark." Bran says in the wheelbarrow next to YN.

"Who takes this lady?"

Jojen takes a step forward.

"I do. Jojen Reed of House Reed."

The Maester nods and Bran places YN's hand on Jojen's, before Hodor pulled Bran back.

《I don't remember what they saw before the vows. So let's just skip to the vows.》

YN and Jojen turn to face each other.

《Jojen speaking in bold. YN italics, both in underline.

"Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger. I am hers/his and she/he is mine. From this day, till the end of my days."

They smile at eachother, before leaning in and kissing.

- Bran pov-

I smile as YN and Jojen kiss. She may not be mine, or be in love with me. But I'm happy she found her happiness. Even if I have to lose mine.

-Rickon pov-

I smiled and whistle as YN kisses Jojen. She's like my big sister, and she's the only one I have left now. My big sister is married. I'm happy, cause now we get cake.

Don't we?

-Meera pov-

I smile and look away as Jojen finally marries YN.

I could tell he liked her from the day he saw her. He only smiles when he's around her or looking at her. He never smiled after he had almost died of the fever. And after that he started having Green Dreams and stopped smiling.

But now, he smiles.

And I'll thank YN everyday for coming into his life and bringing him happiness.

《Sorry for the late update. Had some stuff to do and ended up forgetting to update this. Hopefully the next chapter will be up the day after tomorrow. But no promises.

Here's a pic.

Later ya players.
-Astrid 》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 808 59
Forgotten. Overlooked. Aryadne Baratheon is the eldest of the King's children and yet she is known by few. There is a cost when you take a bright min...
467K 17.5K 39
"Did anything good come from your time in King's Landing?" Sansa shrugged, "I did fall in love, but that's a different story." [Sansa Stark x fem OC...
511K 18.5K 56
❝ it seems that i have underestimated you, princess. ❞ ❝ that was your first mistake. coming here unarmed will be your last. ❞ ┃prince...
10.4K 133 24
" Robb...I'm a just a servarnt for your family..." " Well you are more to me than that, Savannah " -------------------------- Savannah Lily was take...