REDEFINING FRIENDSHIP! ♡ ➼ B...

By sunniethebakubean

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.'' in which an... More

𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
00
01. ‒ Determination 決定
02. ‒ Dumb-ass 脳たりん
03. ‒ ❝So, my grandma is childish.❞ ので、私のおばあちゃんは、幼稚です
04. ‒ ❝Baka, fuck off.❞ 愚かな、オフファック
05. ‒ Uncertain feelings 不確かな気持ち
06. ‒ ❝It's hard to control.❞ それがコントロールするのは難しいです
07. ‒ Guilty 有罪の
08. ‒ ❝Wherein Bakugou is blushing & He has no clue why. ❞ シャイ
09. ‒ Studying & Thoughts 读书そして想法
010. ‒ Freedom 自由
011. ‒ ❝I'm still amazed that Bakugou is joining the trip.❞ びっくりしました
012. ‒ bakugou's true feelings 本心
013. ‒ ❝well, he sleeps early.❞ 早く寝
014. ‒ ❝liking someone is never easy.❞ 好き誰かが簡単になることはありません
015. ‒ ❝i really like you.❞ 私は本当にあなたが好き
016. ‒ ❝Reader-chan being so fucking dense.❞愚かなクソ
017. ‒ ❝bakugou, don't push me away.❞ 私を離れてプッシュしていません
018. ‒ drunk & warm-hearted kisses 酔って温かいキス
019. ‒ ❝oh, it's a dream?❞ ああ、それは夢ですか?
020. ‒ sunsets and cute moments 夕日とキュートな瞬間
021. ‒ villains 敌人
022. ‒ ❝ and now reader-chan realized that she likes him.❞ あなたが好きみたい
023. ‒ ❝bakugou being a dickhead again.❞ 愚かIDOT
024. ‒ fuck feelings 感情をファック
025. ‒ ❝woah, she fucking kissed me in the library.❞ 図書館で私にキス
026. ‒ cute dates & thoughts キュートな日付や思考
028. ‒ ❝I'm not holding back.❞ バック保持していません
029. ‒ special chapter uwu

027. ‒ ❝i can't control myself, i want to do this.❞ 私は自分自身をコントロールすることはできません

1.8K 63 78
By sunniethebakubean

❝O27❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

well, it's only slight nsfw so- 

your point of view

i switched off my alarm clock and rubbed my forehead gently, i forced myself to get out of bed to wash myself as today was a school day. i was exhausted, i mean- i am tired everyday as my friends were the only motivation i had in school, every student hates going to classes, right?

i grabbed my phone to check my unread messages, hatsumi did text me and asked me to come back tomorrow, since it was the weekend and i have nothing to do at the dorms, too; except for hanging out with my precious boyfriend. i was too lazy to pack my things to go back to my house, so i will drag another week to meet her; great.

"i will be coming back next week, wait for me, okay? <3" and i hit send.

i took my blue towel and my toothbrush, walking towards the girl's toilet as i could hear someone whispering and giggling while brushing their teeth. i raised my eyebrow and pushed the door open, looking at uraraka and mina who was talking happily and laughing with each other; they were shocked when they heard the creaking sound of the door but soon sighed in relief because it was only me. i smiled at them put my hands on mina's shoulder,

"what are you guys laughing about? i am curious."

uraraka and mina glanced at each other and laughed again, i pouted on their reaction as i sensed that they were talking about me. i was too lazy to ask again which i just took the toothpaste from uraraka and did my morning routine, putting the toothpaste on my toothbrush; i started to brush my teeth-

"{Name}, okay, okay! don't be mad okay?" uraraka grinned at me and i just shook my head, indicating that i am not angry at all, i am just tired.

"mina, you tell her! i didn't want to describe the whole incident, i would be laughing my ass off." uraraka was catching her breath from laughing too much, i quickly turned around and face mina; who was breathing unevenly as her face was red like a tomato. she cleared her throat and then suppressed her giggles again, i sighed and crossed my arms over my chest; "girl, you need to tell me, ya know?!"

"ok-okay!" mina took a deep breath and continued, "you know, kirishima and i are dating, right? and he would tell me everything..." she gave me a sly grin and i just smiled. "so yesterday kirishima went to bakugou's room to ask him about our maths homework, he knocked on the door twice but bakugou didn't response; he twisted the doorknob and was surprised that bakugou forgot to lock the door. he then went in and saw him sleeping, kirishima didn't want to wake him up and-"

uraraka interrupted the conversation and she was laughing out loud, she fell down on the ground and kept slapping her thigh to force herself to stop; mina was laughing as well and it makes me more curious of how did the story goes. i quickly gripped mina's shirt tightly and pouted on her, "faster, mina!"

"okay...so right...kirishima didn't want to wake him up so he was planning to ask him tomorrow, then this thing happened. bakugou suddenly moaned and panted heavily, causing kirishima to turn around and patted his back. then bakugou moaned again, this time rather loudly, as he was moaning your name! holy fucking moly {Name}! bakugou was moaning your name!"

"{Name}...fuck- fa-faster, don't stop...ah...you are driving me crazy, keep moving your head like that."

"and...kirishima saw that bakugou was pent up by moaning your name!" uraraka added the statement by shouting out loud, i could feel my head was dizzy and my body was getting hot by listening to their story. bakugou was moaning my name?! i blushed madly while my hands were in a fanning motion, pretending to cool myself off.

fuck, bakugou was so cute and hot.

"so, did kirishima tell the others?" i asked.

"nah, he just told me, and i told Uraraka and you, that's all. this secret...it's too much." mina emphasized it clearly and laughed again.

"damn, i couldn't look at bakugou now!" i buried my face, trying to calm myself down. i just can't get over the fact that bakugou was...fantasizing me doing things in such a way. he did respect me after all, he was scared that i might be angry with him; that day when he kissed my neck and when he met my gaze...it was full of lust. i can't describe my feelings now, i felt nervous and happy at the same time? uraraka and mina patted my shoulder and told me they will be waiting for me at the common room, i nodded in response.

my mind was all about him, now.

[💛]

2:30 PM

today passed by so fast as now it was the last period of our class.

"oi, bakugou. are you ready for our presentation?" i ruffled his fluffy hair and he pushed my hands away, glaring at me. i giggled and sat beside him, writing stuff on his notebook with his black pen, he didn't notice as he was busy memorizing the points that we need to present later. i leaned closer to him, just wanted to tease him and our faces were inches away, he turned around and...

our lips connected.

i was surprised and yet bakugou blushed so hard as he immediately stood up, scratching the back of his neck and left the classroom. kirishima and kaminari smirked at me and said,

"he needs to cool down, I think."

"yeap, cool down." the both of them nodded frantically and they exchanged high-five before laughing at me again.

our classmates saw the incident just now and gasped in awe, i just realized that some of them didn't know Bakugou and i was in a relationship. his squad and my gang knew of course, but the others such as tsuyu, tokoyami were definitely confused right now. i stood up with my hands waving around, getting sweaty all of a sudden as i didn't know how to explain; i kept stammering and finally, bakugou came in and shouted at them.

"got a problem with that? fuck, she is my fucking girlfriend, don't fucking touch her! especially you!" he pointed at mineta and gave him a middle finger, "fucking touch her then i will blast you off to mars." he huffed and sat beside me, it's present mic class now as they asked us to sit according to our partners; which we will be presenting later. i squeezed his hands tightly, hoping he will calm down because his friends were still teasing him; he squeezed my hands tighter as he seems was in a bad mood right now.

"i will hug you when the class is over." i smiled at him, he blushed and looked away, "you-you better be."

and so, present mic went into the classroom and shouted at us; everyone flinched at his volume as he sat on the chair and asked the first pair to present their assignment first. everything went smoothly, including bakugou and i, present mic praised us for speaking confidently and the content was well written too; he told bakugou to smile next time when he was speaking in front of public as he didn't express any emotions but just presented it blankly. unlike me, present mic said that i was smiling all the time and lively when speaking to the audience; i was flattered of his comment so i just kept quiet and nodded in response.

class dismissed that quickly and it was already 4:00 pm.

many students hang out together to cafes, movies or to the arcade to relax as today was a friday; meaning that we get to rest and have fun with our friends. i packed my stuff and put it on my bag, wanted to invite bakugou to my room today to watch some horror movies since we didn't have homework to do. i looked beside the desk and realized that he wasn't there, his books and pencil case were still on the table, curious enough; i walked out from the classroom and saw him talking through the phone.

probably his mom.

"fine, old hag! fucking cook my favourite curry chicken and spicy chilli fried tofu, i will be coming around 6." with that he hung up the phone, he sighed while leaning against the white wall; thinking about something. i walked towards him and called out his name, "bakugou?" he jumped a bit and looked at me, "w-what?"

"are you okay?" i asked worriedly.

bakugou's point of view

fuck, i wanted to ask {Name} to come to my house to have dinner.

but i was just nervous, i wanted to make her feel special as i will be going to introduce {Name} to my parents. i know, i fucking know that we're just teenagers and we might be breaking up one day...and i don't fucking care, i wanted to make her happy and comfortable when she was in my house.

she was my fucking first crush in my entire 15 years life, for god's fucking sake.

and i hope...we won't be breaking up.

"are you okay?" i was startled when she was suddenly beside me, i wanted to say something but words refused to come out from my mouth. i took a deep breath and looked into her eyes, she was confused about my actions and yet she was getting worried already, she held my hands and placed it on her right cheek; "you know, you can tell me everything, okay? bakugou? hmm?"

fuck it.

why am i so fucking soft when i was with her?! i couldn't look at her when she was acting so sweet to me like this! i pulled her into a hug and pressed her head against my chest, my heart was beating fast and this time; i wanted her to know that i was nervous around her because this fucking girl makes me getting butterflies all the time. she gasped at my sudden reaction but still hugged me back. after a few seconds, i finally asked her,

"d-doyouwanttoeatdinnerwithmyfamily?" i mumbled.

she pulled away slightly, hands on my chest and looked at me in confusion, "what?"

"fucking damn it!" i looked away and said it again, hoping she will catch what i was trying to say, she laughed at me and nodded; she then cupped my face gently and asked me to look at her. i sighed and did what she said, she smiled at me lovingly; her cheeks were turning pink and i found it...cute. she then held my hands and started walking to the dorms, i was shocked as i thought she will give me a proper answer; i stopped and she turned around, looking at me.

"oi, stupid ass! you didn't give me an answer..." i blushed while she just giggled, "i know, i will be going. you are so cute when you are like this, bakugou. and for god's sake please don't be so shy, okay?" she winked at me and pulled me closer to her, kissing me until we're out of breathe. both of us blushing madly while panting softly, i quickly hold her hands and continued our way to the dorms; we didn't say a fucking word and i guessed both of us were just speechless and embarrassed. when we reached the place, we went separate ways as the girl's dorm was in another area. i took out my keys and opened the door, putting my bag on the floor and sat on my bed; i sighed again and went to my closet and took out my black t-shirt and sweatpants.

damn it, my old hag will be nagging at my outfit again as i am wearing the same thing every day. who the fuck cares? it's fucking hard to change something that you were uncomfortable with. after taking a shower, i texted {Name} to come to my room around 5:30 pm-

suddenly, there was a fucking knock on my door.

"tch." i opened the door and saw her standing in front of me.

"bakugou, i miss you already!" she hugged me tightly and smiled happily when she saw me smiling at her too, it was only 5 pm and she was now already in my room. i blushed when i saw her wearing an oversized yellow sweater with black high waisted shorts, her thighs and legs were just fucking nice...but not too slender. {Name} was not really slim actually, but not really that chubby as her body was just...fine. fuck, i like her wearing oversized outfit, it was fucking adorable.

she turned on my laptop and search some horror movies to let it stream until we came back, she then asked me for my opinion about it,

"bakugou, which one do you want to watch?"

"the conjuring 2." i replied.

"well, that's kinda scary...i think." she mumbled while clicking the video, letting it run for a few hours as she turned around and looked at me nervously.

"i do like horror movies, but i will be screaming and hugged you really tight when there was a jump scare scene, got that?" she stood up and fidget awkwardly, my gaze softens and ruffled her hair; placing my chin on her head while hugging her.

"idiot...do whatever you want. by the way, i don't like hugs, but when it comes to you...then i think it's different." i blushed when i was expressing my feelings to her.

"aw, bakugou! you have changed a lot when you are with me, how sweet!"

"shut up, idiot!"

[💛]

6:00 PM

i knocked on the door nervously, {Name} was nervous, too. this was the fucking first time i brought a girl home, not to mention it was my girlfriend. my old hag shouted from the kitchen and asked my dad to open the door for us, {Name} squeezed my hands tightly as i could feel her legs were shaking. i patted her head gently, trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible. we could hear my dad twisting the doorknob, his head popped up and saw us standing outside. his eyes widened when she saw {Name} and i were holding hands, he quickly shouted my old hag to come and see us.

i rolled my eyes and asked my dad to go in first, then i asked {Name} to sit on the sofa while i went into the kitchen to pour some water for her. my old hag was cooking and she turned around, smirking at me.

"well, i didn't expect you will bring a girlfriend home. it's nice to see that people like you, katsuki!"

i gave her a middle finger and proceed to the living room, my dad was talking to {Name} as she kept giggling while glancing at me. i frowned and quickly gave her a glass of water and sat beside her. he switched on the television for us, as he stood up and went to help my old hag to prepare the plates and dishes. i closed my eyes and leaned on the sofa, "so why the fuck are you laughing at?"

she shrugged and took a sip of her drink, "who knows?"

"fuck you-"

"katsuki! tell your girlfriend that dinner is ready!!!" she shouted from the kitchen as the both of us blushed, she quickly stood up and helped my mom putting the dishes on the table. we took our seats and waited for them to sit with us as well, my parents sat opposite to us as i could felt the atmosphere was getting intense, and i was getting fucking nervous as well. {Name} smiled awkwardly as her hands accidentally touched on my palm, she was getting sweaty all of a sudden as she kept wiping the sweat on her forehead. my old hag giggled and clapped her hands,

"let's eat!"

fuck, fucking finally.

we ate our dinner in silence and suddenly, my parents asked her a question.

"what are your parents working now? pro heroes or running a business in a company?"

{Name} was shocked as she didn't expect that they will be asking about her parents, i glared at them; wanting to ask them to stop but she shook her head and replied to their questions.

"my parents died because of a villain attack."

my parents were surprised as my old hag took the tissue box on the table and passed it to her, she tilted her head in confusion and soon she started to laugh; "no, no...mrs bakugou, i have already moved on, i won't be crying..." she took a few tissues and wiped her forehead, "but thanks...the curry is really spicy...phew..." i stood up and went into the kitchen to pour her a glass of cold water, then i realized that the dishes were all too spicy; {Name} can't really take spicy food... i glanced at her, she was not that nervous anymore; i could tell her face was more relaxed than before. i took out an egg from the fridge and fried it with a pan since she couldn't eat most of the dishes...this is what can i do for her.

i wanted to make chicken with soy sauce but i realized that we were fucking running out of most of the ingredients, what the fuck.

i sighed, placing the fried egg on the plate and put it beside her; she was shocked, including my parents. i blushed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"tch, got a problem with that? extras!"

"no-nothing at all!" {Name} smiled brightly and asked me to sit down to eat my dinner.

my parents were amazed that i cooked something for {Name}, it's not like i didn't know how to fucking cook. my dad cried all of a sudden which {Name} looked at him worriedly, and quickly glanced at me; asking me to comfort him. i rolled my eyes and shook my head,

"fuck, he is always like this-"

"katsuki, i am glad that someone likes you! you are a grown man now, i am so proud of you...me and your mother have been waiting for this for a long time, we are scared that you can't even bring a girlfriend home, and-"

"oh what the fuck, dad! don't fucking embarrassed me in front of people!" i shouted at him which my old hag shouted at me in return. {Name} just eating her food quietly while laughing at us of how hilarious we were, my parents even told her about my stupid clumsy incidents when i was a child; and i fucking almost activate my quirk to blast them off. somehow, i will feel calm when {Name} was beside me; and my parents thought that she has a second fucking quirk or something; which makes no sense.

after finished our dinner, she helped my mother to wash the dishes. i went to my room and packed some of my shirts as i don't really have any shirts left in my dorm. checking out the time, it was already 8:04 pm.

our curfew is around 9:00 pm or 10:00 pm? whatever. i just wanted to spend time with her alone in the dorms, watching horror movies. i went down from the stairs and put my stuff on the sofa, just when i wanted to go to the kitchen; my old hag was asking her a question.

"{Name}, to be honest. katsuki...he is not that...polite and humble, you know? he thinks he is more powerful than most of the people, he even takes things for granted; knowing that his quirk is strong and even bullied the people around him. i just don't know...why do you like him? {Name}?"

i stood against the wall and listened to their conversation carefully, sure i knew that i was this kind of person; but why did she like me about? i was curious after all. i clenched my fist tightly as i was nervous about her answer, i felt terrified all of a sudden, i know that my personality was not likeable but...why me?

"mrs. bakugou, it's true that he was an arrogant dude who doesn't know how to respect others, he always bullied midoriya and everyone knows that. to be frank, i hate him so much when he was acting so superior in front of our class; not to mention simply use his quirk to bully people. i hate him doing that, and i swear to myself never talking to him in class...but things have changed after the sports festival. bakugou actually is...sensitive. he didn't want people to know that he is weak, his pride get the best of him; i guess. he tried so hard to push himself so that everyone can rely on him when something was going on, and he was changing to become a better person. he didn't bully midoriya that much anymore...as bakugou started to see him as a rival, so it's good that he has improvements."

"and why do i like him? love is blind, mrs. bakugou." she laughed.

"bakugou has a soft side, he cares for me every time; even simple little things. he is a caring person and i know sometimes he didn't mean to say something harsh, he is just shy and embarrassed. i don't know how to explain this feeling but, erm...i really like him." she giggled while kept waving her hands, fuck; she was nervous.

so what the hell? {Name} actually...fuck. why she was being so considerate all the time? i will fucking cherish the moment when i am with her, i am just so fucking happy that she said she really likes me.

i am glad that i found someone like her.

i quickly stomped inside the kitchen, making both of them shocked and surprised; {Name} scratched her neck awkwardly while continued washing the dishes. i need to pretend that i was not here just now, she splashed some water to me and i yelled at her.

"fuck you! you wanna die?!"

"fuck, my son! you wanna kill your precious girlfriend?! she is the fucking only one who treats you that nice, stupid brat!"

[💛]

9:04 PM

our hands intertwined when we were walking back to the dorms, i just wanted to...kiss her. i was so fucking nervous when i was with her, she kept talking to me and even kissed my cheeks when i was not aware of it; i can't fucking take this anymore.

when we reached my room, i pushed her in and slammed the door behind me.

she was shocked as i pushed her against the wall; our faces inches away and both of us were breathing heavily.

"bakugou-"

fuck.

i cupped her face gently and kissed her passionately, we both blushed as i felt my body was starting to heat up. she hugged me tightly, not wanting to let me go. i slowly pulled away and bites her earlobe playfully, asking her to jump so that she could have used her legs to wrap around my waist. she shyly nodded as now we're in this position, feeling my crotch pressing against hers; which makes us moaned loudly.

i smirked while kissed her once again, this time i nibbled her lower lip; asking for entrance. she opened her mouth slightly as i quickly took the chance to put my tongue inside; exploring her mouth. she moaned into my mouth and clutched on my shirt tightly, her hands ran through my hair as i felt that i was going to explode; i wanted more of this. i pulled away and licked the saliva dripping on her chin; and kissed her again. her hands ran across my abs while our tongues fought for dominance, and obviously; i won. i roamed around her body as i could feel her shivered when my hands laid on her chest.

"you like it?" i asked when we parted our kiss, a string of saliva connecting to both of our lips.

"i-"

i began to massage her breasts through her sweater, she moaned softly and looked at me with half-lidded eyes. i was still blushing, but soon smirked at her reactions in receiving the pleasure from me. her hands put on my shoulder, i licked her neck while lifting up her shirt; using one of my hands to pinch her nipples. she bites her lip hard, trying not to make a sound; it was so hard to resist when she was like this.

"bakugou...no..."

"what?" I lifted her bra and flicked her nipple while asking in a gentle tone.

"unghh! no...i don't want people to hear us...and it's too fast...don't you think?"

my heart sank when she told me to stop, but i didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable; even though I really want it.

"o-okay...but can i just teased you instead?" i put her on my bed and asked her to sat on my lap, i lifted up her sweater and pulled her bra upwards; i gulped when i saw her soft breasts bouncing up and down. i was getting really hard and i need to take things fucking slow, i didn't want {Name} to be afraid of me.

she quickly covered her bare chest as i pushed her hands away.

"don't cover that...you are beautiful."

i kissed her once again while playing her nipples, she kept wiggling around and moaned my name; i didn't give her the chance to breathe as our tongues were tangling with each other and none of us wanted to stop. i slowly trailed down her breasts and licked her right nipple, while pinching the other one. she covered her mouth to prevent moans coming out, i quickly pulled her hand back; wanting to hear her moans.

especially moaning my name.

"kya...bakugou! unghh...again...please..."

i stopped while looking at her, kissing the tip of her nose.

"huh?" she panted heavily.

'i...will lose control when i keep hearing your moans...fuck." i pulled down her sweater and hugged her tightly, she tapped on my shoulder and i hummed in response; she kissed me again while slowly going down to my neck and suck on my sweet spot. fuck, i didn't know that this feeling was so good; i moaned softly and she smirked while licking my neck.

cheeky brat.

our forehead rest against each other, i looked away and said, "can-can i touch you fully next time?"

"...yes, stupid ass."

...

"we are supposed to watch horror movies, right? but damn, bakugou. you are driving me crazy."

-

A/N: REAL DEAL IS ON NEXT CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 2K 39
⚠️ SLOW REWRITING⚠️ Izuku Midoriya, a common blood nobody chased by two overly powerful naive young men who can't hold the grasp of their positions...
26.6K 798 14
"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪'𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩." ╰┈ ➤ katsuki bakugo x fem!reader ☆彡 ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆.ೃ࿔* ˗ˏˋ 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐁�...
90.1K 3.5K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...
26.4K 911 18
❝You just never shut up, huh?❞ ೃ⁀➷ in which where katsuki accidentally texts the wrong person. as he slowly grows to fall in love with the other...