Granddaughter Of Dumbledore H...

By Kyliecharm

{!VERY! VERY! OLD! STORY!} Y/N is the granddaughter of Dumbledore but one day her parents were killed by Vold... More

Chapter 1 My Story
Chapter 2 Diagon Alley
Chapter 3 Sorting Hat
Chapter 4 First day of school
Chapter 5 TROLL/Quidditch game
Chapter 6 Christmas
Chapter 7 Dragon egg
Chapter 8 Eventful day
Chapter 9 It's over
Chapter 10 seeing you again
Chapter 11 Back to School
Chapter 12 Normal or Not?
Chapter 13 The knowledge of the Chamber of Secrets/Study Date?!
Chapter 14 First Quidditch game of the season
Chapter 15 Dueling over Y/N?!/ You did what?!
Chapter 16 The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 17 Sirius black escape Azkaban
Chapter 18 Another School Year
Chapter 19 Finding out about your parents/Going back in time
Chapter 20 Crazy days
Chapter 21 Sirius Black!
Chapter 22 Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 23 The Other Schools
Chapter 24 Interesting new school year
Chapter 26 The Yule Ball
Chapter 27 Second Task
Chapter 28 The Final Task...
Chapter 29 Watching Over Them
Chapter 30 Taking Hogwarts Back!
Chapter 31 I-I'm Awake
Chapter 32 I'm back...
Chapter 33 Potions Master
Chapter 34 Potion gone wrong!
Chapter 35 Winter
Chapter 36 Change happening
Chapter 37 Death Eater's
Chapter 38 Wedding Crasher
Chapter 39 Capture
Chapter 40 Battle Of Hogwarts

Chapter 25 First Task/Preparing for the Yule Ball

12K 335 228
By Kyliecharm

Your Pov

I woke up in the morning scared for Harry knowing today's task involves with dragons. I put on my outfit but I 'had' to grab a proper coat for a lady.  (I do not own these images)

I walk downstairs to see all the staff talking. I secretly slipped away and went to the champions' tent "Harry," I whisper "Y/N what are you doing here," Harry asked curiously " I came to wish you good luck and please be careful," I pleaded Harry. "I will," Harry said as I smiled "Thanks," I said about to leave until I felt a hand grab me to bring me into a hug.

I look up to see it was Harry I hugged back until I felt a flash hit us "Ah young love how stirring. If everything goes, unfortunately, today you two make the front page," Rita said to me and Harry even though we're not dating. "You have no business here. This tent is for champions and friends," Victor said to Rita who nervously walk out of the tent.

"Good day champions. Gather around please now you waited, you wonder and at last the moment has arrived the four of you will fully appreciate," Grandfather said as he notices me "I see you came to good luck the champions Y/N," Grandfather said happily as I nodded my head. "Bartemius bag please," Grandfather said "Champions around me I watch each Champion choose their dragon out of the bag.

"These represent real dragons each which been given a golden egg. Your objection is simple to collect the egg this you must do for each egg contains a clue which should help proceed the next task any questions?" Bartemius asked the champions.

The champions kept quite "Very well good luck Champions. Mr. Diggory the sound of the canoe means-" the canoe goes off. The tent shaked I look at Cedric who looked nervous I went up to him "It's ok you'll do fine," I said trying to calm him down. Cedric sighs as he smiles "Thanks Y/N," Cedric smiles as he left the tent. 

Harry Pov

I waited in the tent when one by one goes to collect the golden egg. "Three of our champions have face their dragons. So each one of them will proceed to the next task and now our fourth and final contestant," Dumbledore announced I walk to the arena to hear everybody cheering my name.

I look up to see Y/N worried I look over to see the golden egg I started to walk up to the egg but got attack from the Hungarian dragon. It breath fire as I tried to take cover but the dragon tail almost hit me. I grab onto the tail being tossed and getting hurt.

"Your wand Harry use it," Y/N yelled worriedly. I cast a spell for my broom to come as I took over from the dragon flames. I jump onto my broom and flew to the golden egg as I almost got it. The dragon chain broke and started to follow me around the arena.

I flew out of the arena trying to get away from the dragon. I managed to get away from the dragon and grab the golden egg.

Your Pov

I look down to see Harry has captured the golden egg. I stood up and clap happily "Well I guess that's the end you better get some sleep Y/N," Grandfather said as I walk back to my room. 

___________________________________________________

I ate breakfast with Hermione, Ron, and Harry who was recovering from his injuries from yesterday. "Package for you Mr.Weasley," A young boy said coming up to Ron. "Ah thank you, Nigel," Ron said happily as Nigel kept staring at Ron. "Not now Nigel later," Ron said as Nigel walks away.

We all look at Ron "I told him I would get him Harry's autograph," Ron admitted as he opens his package. Ron opens the package which looked like some sort of dress. "Mom sent me a dress," Ron said holding it up. "Well it does match your eyes is there a bonnet," Harry said looking inside the box. 

"Very funny Harry," Ron said sarcastically walking over to Ginny. "Should we tell him," I asked Hermione knowing it's for Ron. "Let's wait," Hermione said happily. "Ginny these are supposed to be for you," Ron said holding it up which made Ginny frowned. "I'm not wearing that it's ghastly," Ginny said making me and Hermione laugh. "What your laughing about," Ron asked me and Hermione.

"Their not for Ginny," I said still laughing "There for you," Hermione explains which made the whole Gryffindor table laugh. "Dress Robes," I explain as Ron looks at me confuses "Dress robes for what?"

_______________________________________________________

"The Yule Ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament since it's inception on Christmas Eve night we and our guest gather in the Great hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity as representatives of host school I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward and I mean this literally because the Yule Ball is first and foremost a dance," Aunt Minerva explains which made all the girls excited and all the boys to wined. 

"Silence. the house God Rick Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizarding world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling bumbling of the baboons. To dance is to let the body breathe. Inside every girl a secret swans slumber longing to burst off and take flight as for today I have Miss. Dumbledore helping teach each and one of you as you know she's been taking classes since she was little," Aunt Minerva said.

I stand next to Aunt Minerva  "Every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance. Mr. Wealsey and other Mr.Wealsey's will you join me and Y/N please," Aunt Minerva said as she grabs Ron and Fred came up to me. "Now put your right hand on my waist," Aunt Minerva said to Ron and Fred. Fred did so which he blush.

"Where?" Ron said confuses "My waist," Aunt Minerva said again to Ron. "Mr.Flitch will you please," Aunt Minerva said as Flitch played the music. I was mostly guiding Fred how to slow dance "Nervous," I asked curiously " Really nervous but I wish my mom taught us so we wouldn't have to do this in front of our house," Fred said as I giggled a bit.

"Well your doing great so far," I said happily as Fred blushes. "May I have this dance," I turn around to see Geroge. I just laugh seeing that Geroge trying to be a gentleman "Why of course Mr.Weasley," I said happily teaching Geroge how to dance. "Not bad for a beginner Mr.Wealsey," I said sarcastically.

"Why thank you Ms.Dumbledore," Geroge said sarcastically as the bell ranged. Geroge let go of me as I walk down the halls with Hermione talking about what happened. "I can't believe we have to get dates to the ball," Hermione said not wanting to ask out anyone. "Well those are the rules can't do anything about it," I said to Hermione as I notice Victor was coming our way.

Victor stops in front of Hermione bowing down "Would you go to the Yule Ball with me," Victor asked Hermione holding her hand. Hermione looks at Victor in shock I nudge her "Yes," Hermione said as Victor kissed her hand and walked away from us. We turn to each other in shock then ended up squealing like a bunch of idiots.

"I can't believe Victor Krum the Victor Krum asked you to the Yule Ball," I said freaking out. "I know," Hermione said still freaking out like me. "Ok we need to calm our selves," I said to Hermione as we calmed down. We contuied to walk down the halls to Uncle Snape position class as I notice Cedric was going towards our way.

"Y/N do you have a minute," Cedric asked me curiously I looked over to Hermione who nodded her head. "Sure," I said happily as Hermione pretend to leave us alone. "Is there something you wanted to ask me, Cedric?" I asked curiously as I could see Hermione in the background watching us.

"I was wondering if you would go to the Yule ball with me," Cedric asked blushing. I look over to see Hermione telling me to say 'yes'. "I would love to, "I said happily as Cedric looked happy. "Great well I'll see you then," Cedric said happily as I walk back to Hermione who looked happy for me. "I guess we both of dates to the ball," I said happily as we walk to Uncle Snape's class.

I sat down next to Hermione which I was across from Fred and Geroge. I started my work trying to focus but Ron keeps talking about not having a date for the Yule Ball. "This is mad at this rate we're going to be the only ones without dates," Ron said looking around the classroom. "Well I say, Neville," Ron said to Harry.

"Yea but again he can take himself," Harry and Ron joked about. "This might interest you but Neville already got someone," Hermione said to Ron. "Now I'm more depressed," Ron said going back to his work. I just kept focusing on my work even though I was almost done with it. "Well, Hermione, Y/N you guys are a girl," Ron said as I lift my head from my work.

"What about it," Me and Hermione said as Uncle Snap hit Ron and Harry with his book on the head. "It's one thing for a boy to show up alone for a girl it's just sad," Ron smirked as I stare at Ron in shock. "I won't be going alone believe it or not because someone asked me and Y/N," Hermione said angrily getting up from the table.

"Your all a bunch of idiots," I said handing in my work leaving the great hall with Hermione. I follow Hermione as I was stopped by Malfoy "Oh Draco," I said in surprise "Y/N I was wondering if you would go to the Yule Ball with me," Draco purposed. "Oh Draco I wish I could but I was already asked out," I felt bad rejecting him.

"Let me guess from saint potter," Draco snickered "No he didn't ask me," I said which made Draco shock. "But I promise to save you a dance," I said smiling "Promise?" "Promises," I said happily hugging Draco then running to catch up with Hermione. 

Draco Pov

I was happy to find out Saint potter didn't ask out Y/N but kinda disappointed someone asked her out but at least she saved me a dance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...
4K 192 12
I suck at writing summaries I apologise in advance. Based off the movies not books! Y/N was adopted by the Weasleys long ago and raised as one of the...
109K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
45 0 17
Y/n is starting Hogwarts all exciting, she makes friends with Draco Malfoy and the Golden Trio. Her school life is normal, besides all the Harry Pott...