All I Ever Wanted Was You...

By humnaaahmed

[SLOWLY RE-WRITING] This book is previously known as 'PATH TO DESTINY.' Book one of the 'Benson Series.' *♥️... More

CHARACTERS.🌸
1|| His Daughter.
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
THE REMAINING CAST.🌸
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31.
CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37. (A)
CHAPTER 37. (B)
CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
CHAPTER 40. (A)
CHAPTER 40. (B)
A/N.

CHAPTER 20.

16.4K 488 12
By humnaaahmed

ENJOY.🌸

We both sat in silence, a comfortable one. None of us said anything just took glances at each other. Shortly, we reached our destination. She stepped out of the car and I did the same. I joined Noah and her and saw how her hand was wrapped around Noah's arm. I felt a twinge of jealousy. To avoid such feeling, I took a few steps to the entrance but Noah's voice made me stop.

"Wait, Ty." Noah said walking over to me. By the corner of my eyes, I saw Emily silently listening to our conversation.

"Is there a problem Noah?" I asked him with a hint of jealousy and anger.

"No. I want you to accompany her." Noah said pointing towards Emily. I directed my gaze towards her and saw how she kept on shifting her weight from one leg to the other.

I turned my face back at Noah.
"Why do you want me to accompany her? She came with you, not with me!" My voice sounded with a mixture of hurt and anger.

"I want you to do that and I can go in on my own. Or..." Noah stopped and looked around him. He saw a beautiful lady but she was nothing compared to Emily. Wait did I just compare some random woman with Emily? Oh, God. This girl is making it so hard for me. What if I am falling...for her? Or maybe...not! She and Noah are already bonding together and soon they will confess their love for each other.

If Noah's happiness lies within Emily, then it is it. I won't let myself fall for her. But if Noah does like her or even...love her then why is he asking me to accompany Emily? Maybe... I am thinking too much. I will definitely have a conversation with Noah about Emily. Pushing back my thoughts, I saw Noah grabbing the lady's hand, making her confused. I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Or I could accompany her." Before I could stop him, he left. Asshole. I looked at Emily whose eyes were wide opened. I moved down the steps and gave her my arms. She smiled at me but I looked in front, completely ignoring her. She angrily stomped her foot on the floor, making me chuckle. By the corner of my eyes, I saw her crossing her arms below her chest.

I smiled and turned around with a serious expression on my face and took her left hand and encircled it around my bicep. She tightened the grip on my bicep and a small smile formed on my lips. We both took steps and made our way into the mansion. My smile soon faded when I saw Logan making his way towards us. I clenched and unclenched my jaw. I hope Emily won't flirt with him back. We kept on moving until we finally stood in front of him.

"Hello, pretty lady," Logan said, pulling Emily into a hug. She was quick in pushing him away. Anger again started to build in me and I balled my hands into a fist.

"Hello, Tyler," Logan said. I didn't say anything in return. I jerked Emily's hand off me and left her alone with that bastard. I kept pushing people on my way towards one of the room. I heard Emily yelling my name but I didn't bother turning around. I reached in a room which looked exactly like a club. There was a dance floor in middle. Lights were dim. On the right were couches and to the front of the dance floor was a bar. I made my way towards the bar and sat on one of the stools.

I took sips from the beer bottle, trying my best not to lose my senses this time. My gaze moved towards the couch, where Noah was sitting with the same girl he came in with. She was almost laying on him. I rolled my eyes at him but soon looked back when I saw Emily with her hands on her hips. She looked angry. Why wouldn't she? I left her alone with that jerk.

I saw them saying something into each other ears. Noah laughed and offered his hand to her. She smiled and took it. They both walked towards the dance floor. Noah's hand on her back and Emily's hand on his shoulder made me even more jealous. I kept on taking sip after sip out of jealousy. My ears filled with people's applause, which made me look back at them. My grey eyes met with a pair of blue eyes. I saw Noah and Emily, walking over to me.

"Ty, go and have a dance with Emily." Noah said, grabbing my beer bottle and taking a sip from it. I glared at him.

"You will have all day for glaring Ty. Now go." Noah said completely ignoring me. Noah pushed me off the stool and grabbed Emily's hand, giving in to mine. I tightened the grip on her hand and took her along with me.

As we made our way towards the dance floor, people eyes followed us. I took her hand and placed it on my shoulder, and kept my hand on her back. Her skin felt so soft under my rough hands. I entwined our free hands, pulling her closer. Her ocean blue eyes staring into my grey eyes.

The rhythm of our bodies that danced slowly with the elegant music was passionate. I twirled her around, dipping her as I leaned forward closer to her. I stared at the beauty before me, my breathing became shallow and my heart had suddenly felt heavy inside my chest. With our bodies nearly touching one another's and our faces so close to each other, to her surprise, Emily's face would turn to a light shade of pink while her heart would begin to race.

Locking eyes, we were unable to keep away from each other. It felt like we have something between us, a spark between us lite up. I took in a deep breathe, as I pulled Emily back up into my arms. I wanted to stop the time and stay like that forever, with her. I wanted to take her far away from every one where we two could enjoy our lives. I wanted to tell her how I feel about her. I wanted to tell her that with her by my side, I didn't miss Amber.

Noah... Shit... how could I do that to Noah? No! I have to let her go. I have to crush my feelings for Noah. I can't let myself fall for someone whom my best friend loves. I can't be selfish. If for him my happiness matters the most, so does for me. His happiness is Emily which I can't take away from him. The smile on Emily's lips soon faded when I spin her around and free my hand out of her hold.

In order to push her away from me, I grabbed some random girl by her waist pulling her towards me. I saw the change of expression on her face. Why does she look hurt? Was she angry? If yes, then why? Didn't she feel for Noah? Ugh. I saw as she left the dance floor, making her way towards the bar.

I didn't look at her and buried my face on the girl's neck. Ewe! She smells like shit. I spin her around, grabbing another girl. I pushed her hair back and letting my lips touch her neck. She does smell good but I missed Emily's scent. I looked at Emily's direction and saw that bastard forcing himself on to her.

I pushed the girl so hard, making her fall on the floor. Gasps were heard around me. I heard her calling me 'Asshole' but didn't bother looking back at her. All I cared about was Emily. I marched to her direction. I saw how hard she was trying to get out of his hold. Logan was about to kiss her when Noah came out of nowhere and pulled him towards himself and I pulled Emily towards me.

Her eyes lighten as she saw my face. Within seconds, she hugged me, taking me by surprise and I hugged her back. I caressed her back, making her calm. Her rapid heartbeats sounded so clear to my ears. We stayed like that for God knows how long. When I felt her getting comfortable in my hold, I broke the hug, cupping her face in my hands. I pulled the strand of her hair behind her ears.

"Are you okay Emily?" I anxiously asked her.

"Misssss Emmmmily for youuu." She said, removing my hands off her face and crossing them over her chest. There it goes. She is drunk. Let's see how this goes will. I didn't say anything, just chuckled. She looks cute!

"Noah! I am taking her home while you take care of this bastard. The deal is over between us." I said holding her left hand, dragging her along with me. She jerked my hands off her, pushing me away and ran to the dance floor. I ran behind her. She threw her hands in the air, shutting her eyes and swayed her hips, grabbing everyone's attention. I wanted to laugh but horny eyes staring at she was making me go crazy. I moved towards her, pulling her from the floor and threw her onto my shoulder.

"I wannnnt to danceeeee Tyyy! Puttt meee downnnn." She said, hitting me on my back. Her little hands did no harm to me and I continued walking. I pushed the door opened and made my way out of the room. She gave up after a while letting her hands fall on to my back.

"Byeeeee byeeee!" She said waving her hands in the air and I only laughed at her. I gently placed her on the back seat of my car, shutting the door behind her. When I was too seated, I ordered my driver to take us home. While I was still looking in front, I felt something on my lap. I looked down at Emily in surprise and smiled at her. I tucked her hair behind her ears. She poked my nose, making my eyes wide in surprise.

"Why... did you....do that...Ty...?" She said looking directly into my eyes.
Hurt was all I could see in her eyes.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "Did what Emily?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrow at her.

"You...left...me alone....and... danced with...that...bitch. Why...Ty ...ler?" She muttered. I caressed her cheeks and smiled.

"I am so sorry Emily. But I had to." I said, giving her a small smile.

"But...but..." She was about to say something but instead, her eyes slowly started to shut and she drifted to sleep.

I placed her legs on the seat and entwined our fingers. I softly kissed her forehead and smiled. My smile dropped when I realized what I did. How could you Tyler? You know Noah loves her but still, you kissed her. Why? You are being nothing but selfish. My subconscious screamed at me. I immediately let go of her hand but kept her head on my lap. I didn't have any other option than that. I threw my head back and drifted off to sleep.

++++

"Sir we are here." My driver said while waking me up. I nodded, and took Emily in my arms and went into my house.

"Putttt meee downnn!" Emily said while pushing me away. I pulled her closer to my chest and marched towards her room. She tried getting out of my hold but I only tightened my grip. I gently placed her on her bed but she pushed me away.

"Gettt awayyy from meeee. Goo and danceeee withhh thatt bitchh!" She said pushing me so hard, that I fell on the floor. She covered her mouth with her hands trying her best not to laugh but failed miserably. I got up from the floor and glared at her, making her shut. I bend down on my knees and placed my hands on each side of hers. She looked everywhere but me.

"Look at me, Emily," I said calmly. She didn't look at me instead crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. God, she is so cute.

"Emily, look at me," I said, tilting her face, making her look at me.

"Noooooo." She said shaking her head from side to side. I laughed at her cuteness. She looked at me with her eyes wide.

"Whyyy aree youuu laughinggg?" She narrowed her eyes at me with her hands still crossed over her chest.

"Because you are so cute and I am laughing at your cuteness," I said, pulling her cheeks. She winced and I instantly dropped my hands. She rubbed her cheeks, making me worried.

"I am so sorry Emily. I...." I was about to say further but she burst into laughter.

"I prankedddd youuu. Yay! I justtt prankeddd Tyler benyyyyyy." She said, getting up from the bed and throwing her arms in the air. She jumped like a cute little kid and I did nothing but adored her.

She stopped her cute little dance and hurriedly ran to the bathroom. I anxiously got up from the floor and ran behind her. When I reached the bathroom, I saw her puking in the loo. I rushed towards her, bent on my knees and rubbed her back. After she was done puking, I wiped her face off with water, making her giggle. She threw her head on my shoulder and I took her in my arms and walked out of the bathroom.

I gently placed her on the bed, covering her with the duvet. I wanted to lay beside her, hold her in my arms the whole night, wanted to smell her beautiful scent and wanted to feel her sweet lips on mine. I shook my head in dismay and left her room. I heard the shutting of the door from upstairs. Noah must have come home. I thought. I walked into my room, took my shoes off and throw my blazer on the bed. After showering, I climbed on my bed and drifted to sleep.

A/N: Drunken Vanessa or drunken Tyler? Vote! Comment! Share!
Thank you for reading. Lots of love! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 8.1K 28
Lillian Livingston (23), is an independent, well mannered, beautiful and an innocent girl who has life planned out perfectly. She wants nothing more...
269K 7.5K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
137K 709 3
WARNING R-RATED Disaster-in-Waiting was a dream come true for me. Firstly writing it and then sharing it on here and receiving such a wonderful respo...
550K 13.1K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...