Emptiness // Emmett Cullen

By cbdauthor

"You know, for a long time, I haven't felt normal. There's been a huge gaping hole in my chest, an emptiness... More

Chapter 1 - Twilight
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - New Moon
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Eclipse
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 - Breaking Dawn pt 1
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 - Breaking Dawn pt 2
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
BONUS CHAPTER!
NEW STORY ALERT!
UPDATE - NEW STORY COVER

Chapter 13

13.4K 237 20
By cbdauthor

I slipped on a long sleeve grey shirt, some jeans and my converse. I ran my fingers through my hair before tying it in a low bun and I heard a knock on the door downstairs. "I got it!" I called before running down stairs. I opened the door to see Emmett in his baseball outfit which consisted of a navy blue tracksuit and a cap. I smiled and leaned forward pressing my lips to his.

We pulled away and I grabbed his hand pulling him into the house. "Danielle, Craig, this is Emmett Cullen, my boyfriend" I said introducing Emmett who waved at them. "Hey" He said with a smile. "Hi Emmett, it's so lovely to finally meet you" Danielle said. "You too. If it's ok, I'm just taking Mal out to play baseball with my family. I won't have her back too late" Emmett said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"No problem. Have fun" Craig said and I nodded before walking out of the house with Emmett. I climbed into his car where Edward was sitting in the back. "Oh, hey Edward" I said smiling at him. "Malory" He said nodding his head at me. "We just have to quickly get Bella ok baby?" Emmett said before kissing my cheek and I nodded.

Emmett drove off and began driving to Bella's. "It looks like there's a storm coming in" I said as I looked out at the dark clouds. "Perfect" Emmett said and I turned to see a smirk on his face. We soon arrived in front of Bella's house and Edward climbed out. "He's so quiet" I said as he entered the house and Emmett chuckled.

"Yep. When he's not with Bella he just spends most of his time in his room or playing piano" Emmett said and I nodded. "What do you do when you're not with me?" I said playfully and Emmett chuckled lightly. "Count the minutes til I get to see you again" He said and I smiled before leaning over pressing my lips to his.

We pulled away when the back door opened and Bella and Edward climbed in. "Hey Bella" I said turning and smiling at her. "Hey Malory" She said as she buckled her seatbelt. Emmett started the car before driving off. After a while we drove through a trail in the woods to a clearing where I saw the Cullen family in their baseball gear.

Emmett and I climbed out of his Jeep and Emmett walked over to me. "Here. I got you this" He said holding a baseball jersey and I smiled before slipping it on. "It's so big on me" I said as I looked at it. "Yeah it's mine" He said and I giggled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders guiding me to his family. Esme approached me with a bright smile on her face.

"Esme" I said hugging her. We pulled away and she placed her hands on Bella and I's shoulders as we walked with her. "Glad you're here. We need umpires" She said. "She thinks we cheat" Emmett said as he walked by me. "I know you cheat" Esme shot back and I giggled. "Damn Emmett you just got told" I snorted and Emmett walked over to me picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

I squealed as he spanked my ass. "What was that?" He said and I giggled. He placed me down and I kissed him before he walked onto the field. "Bella can umpire first round. I'll go next round" I said and Esme nodded. A crack of lightning appeared and Alice smirked. "It's time" She said and Rosalie prepared to bat. She nodded and Alice threw the ball and lightning speed.

A loud crack sounded as the bat collided with the ball. Before I knew it Rosalie had disappeared from home base. "Jesus Christ I see why you need the thunder" I said to Carlisle as he stood beside me and he chuckled. "That's gotta be a home run right?" Bella said to Esme. "Mmm Edward's very fast" Esme replied and I smiled. 

"Come home Rosalie!" Carlisle cheered as she neared home base. Esme caught the ball and held it down just before Rosalie's foot hit the base. "You're out" Bella said. "OUT! WHOA!" Emmett cheered and I giggled. Rosalie stood up from the ground with a dirty look on her face. "Come on babe it's just a game" Damon said.

Rosalie glared at Bella before walking over to Carlisle and I. "Nice kitty" Carlisle said as he walked up to bat. "Nice hit" I said to Rose as she stood beside me and she gave me a small smile. Alice threw the ball once more and Carlisle smashed it causing the loud crack. I watched as Emmett and Damon leapt into the air going for the ball when the collided causing a loud boom before smashing on the ground. 

Rosalie and I burst into a fit of giggles and Carlisle made a home run. Jasper stepped up to bat next and I rubbed my cold hands together. Alice threw the ball and he smashed it before sprinting off. I watched as Emmett climbed up a tree catching the ball before landing and throwing it to Esme. "My monkey man" I said to Rosalie who smirked.

The came continued and I watched as Alice froze in the middle of the field with a distant look on her face. After a few moments she turned towards the woods. "Stop!" She exclaimed and a confused expression came to my face. Within seconds Emmett was by my side. "We have to leave" He pushing me towards his jeep. "W-What? Why?" I said confused.

"It's too late!" Carlisle said and Emmett turned to me. "Babe what's going on?!" I said scared. "Malory get your hair down!" Edward demanded and I pulled my hair out of the bun. "Just stand close to me" Emmett said and I wrapped one arm around around his torso and rested the other one on his chest as he wrapped one tightly around my waist the other in a clenched fist by his side.

I watched as three figures emerged from the woods walking extremely fast over to us. "Try not to breathe too loud it will draw more attention to you" Rosalie said as she stood beside me and I nodded trying to calm my nerves. As the three figures stopped in front of us I saw it was two guys and one girl. One guy had dark skin and dreadlock, the man beside him had blonde hair pulled back into a low ponytail. Next to him was a girl with fiery red hair.

I averted my eyes from the blonde one. "I believe this belongs to you" The one with dreadlocks said as he held up the Cullen's baseball. He threw it and Carlisle caught it. "Thank you" Carlisle replied. "I am Laurent and this is Victoria, and this is James" Laurent replied. "I'm Carlisle and this is my family" Carlisle said.

I felt eyes on me and saw James staring at me. Emmett held me closer to him and I looked up to see his glare harden as he gently squeezed my hip. "Hello" Laurent said. "I'm afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us" Carlisle said. "Our apologies. We didn't realise the territory had been claimed" Lauren said.

"Yes well we maintain a permanent residence near by" Carlisle explained. "Really? Well we won't be a problem anymore. We were just passing through" Laurent said. "The humans were tracking us but we lead them east. You should be safe" Victoria said. "Excellent" Carlisle said. "So, could you use 3 more players?" Laurent said as he let out a light chuckle.

"Oh come on just one came" Laurent pleaded and Carlisle let out a sigh. "Sure. Why not? A few of us were leaving. You can take their place. We'll bat first" Carlisle said before throwing the ball to Victoria who caught it. "I'm the one with the wicked curve ball" She said smugly. "Oh well I think we can handle that" Jasper said and Laurent laughed.

Everyone began to walk to the field except James who tilted his head as he eyed me. A small growl emanated from Emmett's chest and James began to walk away. As Emmett and I were about to walk to his jeep a breeze blew and I felt my eyes widen in fear as James stopped and sniffed the air before turning to Bella and I.

"You bought snacks" He said before crouching down. Emmett growled and shoved me behind him. Within seconds the Cullen's gathered around us ready to attack at any moment. Rosalie was crouched in front of Emmett inches from Victoria. "A human?!" Laurent said as he, James and Victoria crouched ready to strike.

"The girls are with us. I think it best if you leave" Carlisle said. "I can see the game is over. We'll go now" Laurent said as the Cullen's continued to glare and hiss. "James" Laurent said as he stood up. James glared at Emmett and gave me one glance before walking away. Victoria hissed before appearing at James's side as the ground walked away.

"Get Bella and Malory out of here. Go" Carlisle said to Edward and Emmett. Emmett turned to me and took my hand in his before pulling me to his jeep. I climbed into the backseat with Bella and Edward climbed into the passenger side before Emmett sped off driving through the woods. "What?! Now he's coming after us?!" Bella said panicked.

"Listen to me, James is a tracker. The hunt is his obsession. I read his mind. Our reaction on the field set him off. We just made this his most exciting game ever. t3b " Edward said and I gasped. "W-Wait wait so what's going to happen?! What are we gonna do?!" I exclaimed in fear. "We have to kill him. Rip him apart and burn the pieces" Emmett said as he drove.

"Where are we going?" Bella said. "Away from Forks" Emmett replied. "We'll get a ferry to Vancouver" Edward said. "I have to go home. Now. You have to take me home" Bella said. "Me too!" I interjected. "You can't go home. He's just gonna trace your scents there. It's the first place he's gonna look" Edward argued.

"But our families are there. We-" Bella started only to get cut off from Edward. "It doesn't matter!" Edward exclaimed. "Yes it does! They could get killed because of us!" I exclaimed. "Just let us get you out of here first alright!" Emmett snapped. "It's my dad! We have to go back! We'll figure a way to lead the tracker away somehow. I don't know we have to do something" Bella pleaded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 330 15
"You don't understand how much you mean to me. You are my heart." "I've love you a thousand years, hell maybe even more." "I'll never stop loving you...
124K 4.1K 38
sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ 𖦆 Devon is often described as a problem boy. He always gets hit in the face and has a folder full of reports from the multiple figh...
Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

79.5K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
1.4M 48K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...