Living With The Parker's

By -darkrosess

"If you asked Blair Morgan to choose between the idea of popularity or her best friends, she would happily ch... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve

chapter eight

55 7 0
By -darkrosess

Chapter eight:

My lips settle in a satisfied smile once I safely put everything in the room I was assigned in.

Molly gave mom a key to her house since she is away at the moment and will be returning a while after mom leaves.

Of course I'm okay with that since I've been alone at home before. Just not for many days. I don't like it.

I take a look around the room. It's beautiful. The whole house is humongous and completely breathtaking. They are clearly a wealthy family.

Actually, wealthy is probably an understatement.

"Are you ready?" My mom asks, glancing around the room as she speaks.

She looks just as stunned as I am by the house.

"It's beautiful isn't it," She says softly.

I nod in agreement. "Absolutely." and this is just one of the room. I can only imagine how the rest are to look.

Mom's phone beeps, taking her out of whatever trance she was in. I chuckle at the disruption.

She picks up shooting me a look, silencing me as she listens to the person on the the line, tentatively.

"Yes, I'll be right there," she smiles tightly before pressing her phone shut. It's a work phone so it's old.

"Sweetie, I've got to go. But I'm sure Molly will be back soon. Will you be okay?" She asks.

I nod.

"Bye mom! I'll see you in three weeks!" I say, squeezing her into the tight hug. I'm used to her leaving quite often so it isn't such a shock to me.

She laughs, heading towards the door as the last form of her goodbye. "Bye baby. Be good." She smiles and then leaves closing the door.

After a while, I hear the sound of them door opening. I walk down the stairs, towards the door ready to greet the woman who is so kindly taking me in her home. Or her kids. Though I'd prefer it was her.

I muster up all my courage as the door begins to slowly open after what seems like an hour. A minute in reality but..

It seems as if whoever is behind is struggling to open the door.

Deciding to give a hand to the struggling person, I walk towards the door and open it easily.

As I finally take a look at who was behind all along, I watch, my eyes wide as he comes in, leaving me in a complete trance.

This is so not happening. Please let this be a mistake, I pray to myself.

It seems as if he is just as shocked judging by the look plastered all over his face. He then recovers shooting me a deadly glare.

"What are you doing in my house?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 195 44
Emilia Thomas moved to London to start a new life with her family, and to get away from her troubled past. There she starts her school hoping that he...
277 0 42
Audrey Parker is a self-proclaimed flip flop. She's been metaphorically tossed into a cabinet for her whole life. Everyone's left her; her mom died w...
259K 7.6K 31
Colton Adams, son of professional football player Garrett Adams, is the typical Hollywood golden boy despite being from New York. Colton lives in his...
193K 5.2K 74
Caim is someone who doesn't give a shit to anybody or anyone and certainly doesn't show any emotion. He was known to be a heartless bastard. Nobody h...