I Could Never Forget You - (N...

By ThisIsADirectioner

Lilly is Louis Tomlinson's cousin and when she knows hes been put in a band, she sees one boy that she takes... More

The Big Night.
I Can't Get Him Out Of My Head.
A Day At Louis.
A First Date.
Staying At Niall's
A Kiss Goodbye?
Missing Niall.
Getting News From Liz.
Skype Calls.
A Few Goodbyes.
Memories.
Hello Ireland.
New Friends.
Saturday's Are Made For Fun.
Shopping For Mouthwash.
The Final.
"Lilly! Come on the planes boarding, we need to get home!"
"SURPRISE!"
Baby Olly.
at the swimming baths..
Moving In.
The Bravest Boy Around.
Questions.
A Bruise In The Road.
hospital memories.
Ending.

The First Scan.

1.1K 15 3
By ThisIsADirectioner

A/N: I haven't wrote a note on my chapters in a while now really, but I thought I needed one now. I just wanted to say, thanks for the reads on the votes, keep it coming! ;) I also wanted to say sorry for leaving the upload so late, but I've been up to my eyes in homework this past week! And this, the story will be ending soon, sorry guys! There's only 3 or 4 more chapters i'm going to do then, that's it, no more ICNFY, but I might be writing a Liam one soon though, but not sure:P I've dedicated this story to my friend Beth (vanillasponge) (go fan her she has just started writing a Louis fanfic!) for making me a new book cover, thankss duddeee! 

Thanks again.

All the love in the world;

lucy xxx

Niall's P.O.V:

I noticed something was up with Lilly as we layed together in the small child's bed. We were joking and laughing, then suddenly something came over her, like she had just remembered some tragic event that had been missed out along the road somewhere. I clutched her cheek so she was facing me, and asked her why she looked so sad. I watched as she tucked part of her hair behind her ear, she took a deep breath before looking me in the eyes and saying the simple words of:

'Niall, I'm pregnant.'

She avoided eye contact seconds after, not wanting to see my expression my face would hold. Millions of things ran round my brain as she said that, it was like she had read my mind, like this would be the perfect way to fix the problem. Lilly looked a little taken aback though as I pulled her into my shoulder, and stroked her hair.

"This is perfect." I whispered into her ear. I heard a sigh of relief come from Lilly as I said those words. Did she think I didn't want her to be pregnant?

She hugged me tighter as I fell into a world of questions on how Lilly must be feeling. Now I come to think about it, how must she be feeling? She's never really been the one to want kids right away, in fact shes never seemed that bothered. She once told me that they do nothing but tie you down for 16 years, and reduce peoples sex life's. I began to wonder weather Lilly actually wants this baby at all, maybe that's why she told me, so we could discus this, shes probably scared and worried that her young life is going to be over so soon if she goes through with being a Mum.

I pulled her away from me so I was looking her in the eyes.

"Do you want this baby Lil?" I asked her, however blunt or unconcerned it sounded I had to know the truth, I couldn't let her go through with something life changing all for me, she had to come first. Her face was full of confusion as she stroked my thumb.

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I?" She smiled softly to me, kind of like that half smile you do when your sad, or concerned for someone.

"Its just you've never been the keenest to have a baby. In fact you've always told me they tie people down way to soon."

She laughed a little, and shook her head slowly before replying.

"Yeah, I did say that and its true. Its just, this just feels right, having a family with you. I've seen the world with you and the boys, and that's all I really wanted from life. I've had so many adventures with my career, and I've had so many new experiences from yours, experiences not many people get the opportunity to say they have done. It's not that I want to give up dancing, I don't, I'll be back out there soon enough, don't worry! It's just I can't help but smile thinking in the future our little boy will be waking us up at 5am on Christmas day, or watching our little girl go to big school. I want this as an adventure, I want a hint of reality, I want what normal people have, and better."

Her head fell to her lap after she said that, probably wondering if she had rambled on for too long. I didn't think so, it was perfect because I want exactly that, I want us to have a family, I want us to have a big exciting life with the fans, but I also want this, normality.

"That's just what I imagined." I told Lilly, which made her head move slowly up to meet my gaze once again. She smiled back at me before I pulled her into my arms once again, and took her into a long, meaningful kiss.

6 Weeks Later.

"Sweet heart, today's the day!" I whispered excitingly into Lilly's ear to wake her up. Today was the day we were having our first scan. I had been counting down the days for weeks now, even though we wouldn't be able to see much at all, it would still all be worth it. I want to make sure everything is perfect, I have already booked a specialist nurse for Lilly and the baby, just to be sure.

Lilly soon jumped out of bed when she heard those words, a smile rested firmly on her face as she looked over at me. I was sat at the end of our bed, fully dressed and ready to go.

"Somebody's egar." She winked over at me.

"Don't want to be late for our little girl now do we." I said wrapping my arms around her waist and stroking her stomach.

"Little girl? How do you know its a girl? I want it to be a boy." Lilly turned round to face me, an eyebrow raised.

"A Daddy knows." I winked at her, and urged her to go take a shower.

10 minutes later, Lilly was coming down the stairs on the phone to someone, whilst trying to get her shoes on at the same time. She stumbled a little, so I ran up the stairs to her, hung up the phone and carried her down bridal style.

"What was that for?" She asked confused as we reached the bottom.

"You could have fallen Lilly! You've got to be careful now we have a little one!" I said in a serious tone.

"Niall i'll be fine, honest, don't worry!" Lilly said, clutching my hand, "And the person you hung up to by the way was the midwife, she was asking if everything was okay, you shouldn't hang up on people like that!"

"You can ring her in the car, now come on!" I replied, walking us both to the car. Gosh. I thought to myself, we're beginning to sound like parents already.

"I think its time to tell the boys now Ni." Lilly turned to me, as we was exiting the hospital doors. I looked down at her and nodded my head.

It was time.

Lilly had been pregnant for 6 weeks now, and we hadn't breathed a word to anyone, we wanted it to stay like that until the first scan. We didn't want to say anything in case something went wrong, or Lilly didn't want it anymore, I knew it would be bad enough loosing this baby for whatever the reason, but telling someone else about it would most likely break me.

But all went well, Lilly and the baby both seem very healthy, so all is well and only 8 months and 2 weeks to go!

I honestly couldn't be happier, knowing i'm going to be a Dad, wow, it makes me smile just thinking about it, knowing Lilly will be the Mum makes it so much better, she makes everything better.

I drove us back to the house where all the boys have all come round, including Beth and Danielle. We thought it would be easier to get them all together, that way we wouldn't have to deal with all the fuss me and Lilly would have every time we told someone, even though we would probably get just as much now.

Me and Lilly walked hand in hand to the house, and we walked straight into Lilly's living room. It has finally been decorated just how Lilly had planned to every last detail. It really was a master piece made from dirt and rubbish, no other room in the house was quite like it. We all loved the room, everyone did, I even had grown more to this room than the kitchen.

When we entered the room it all quietened and all eyes were on us. I cleared my throat as Lilly wanted me to tell them the news.

"Well as you all know, me and Lilly wanted to tell you all something today. Well basically me and Lilly have just been to the hospital, for her 6 week scan." Lilly squeezed my hand lightly.

"I'm pregnant!" Lilly stated happily.

Everyone in the room applauded and came to congratulate me and Lilly, Beth and Danielle both wrapped arms around her, and they started chatting girly things most likely. The boys came up and said congrats, and then Liam gave me the brother talk on how I have to be more mature now, and all that. Pfft, no way, I was being the same immature irish lad, there's no way that's changing!

As I got on to chatting to Harry, I noticed Louis hadn't said much to me, in fact he hadn't said anything to anyone. I scanned the living room, but Louis was no longer there. I crept out too myself, hoping nobody would notice my absence.

I soon found Louis in the kitchen, scanning all the cupboards there.

"Looking for something mate?" I asked from the doorway.

"Nothing from you." He said coldly, still scanning the cupboards.

"Lou, whats up?" I was beginning to get confused now as to way my friend, my house mate, was being off with me all of a sudden.

"Oh, so i'm not supposed to be pissed when I find out my cousin is pregnant?!! She's too young Niall! Far too young!" I could sense the anger in the voice, I could tell he really wanted to shout that at me rather than say it.

"Woow wow woww. Lou she's 26 now, i'm 27, your 29. We've all grown up. She's not a little wreck less teenager who's getting pregnant with a random guy. She wants this Lou, more than anything, and yeah shes scared, why wouldn't she be? She needs you right now." I told him, trying to calm him down the best I could.

"I still don't know Ni, this is all too soon, she's still 16, to me 'ya know." Louis stated, looking up and smiling at me, water glistening in his eyes.

"I know Lou. I know. You just have to know, she's not anymore."

"I know. I'm sorry mate." He said wiping away his tears, and enveloping me into a warm hug.

"So what was you looking for?" I asked, trying to change the mood.

"Alcohol." I said shamefully.

I turned to look at him, he had his head bobbed down shamefully, but with a smirk on his face.

"What am I gonna do with you?" I laughed lightly, scuffling his hair up.

He smirked back, and we walked back into the living room together. I caught Lilly's eyes that were filled with worry, I gave her a nod and a smile, and she resumed talking to Beth about something.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and fun, as we all settled down to watch a movie, and order a pizza in. We decided to watch The Devil Inside, which made everyone jump every now and then. I had my arm wrapped around Lilly's waist to comfort her as I could tell at some parts she was getting scared and nervous.

There was one point in the movie when she screamed and everyone turned to look at her. She only laughed it off and placed her head on my chest. I looked down on her, a smile placed on her face, her golden locks placed just before her beaming blue eyes; god she was perfect. 

As the movie dawned to a close I noticed Lilly had fell asleep on me, which made me smile, and wrap her closer to me.

Everyone said bye, and placed a kiss on Lilly's forehead as they left.

Half an hour later, she awoke like a ball full of energy. I watched as her flawless eyes opened slightly, and opened more as she layed eyes on me.

"I fell asleep?" She questioned, looking around the empty room, as Beth and Louis had gone to the pub.

"Yeah." I smiled over to her.

"We're alone?" She winked over at me.

"Yeah..." I repeated.

Just then she fell back onto me, and lifted her head up so we was inches apart, I dived in first, making the kiss sweet and tender, as the kiss deepened it only got more vigorous, and sexy. The type of kiss that would leave you breathless moments later.

As I pulled her under me, we continued kissing, not getting enough of each other; I could never get enough of her.

She smiled more in the kiss as I pulled off her top and trousers playfully, teasing her, and kissing her gently on the neck. I sucked hard on her neck which caused her to moan, and leave a love bite planted there.

She kissed me again, as we got up from the sofa, in only our boxers, and for Lilly her bra. She laughed as she unravelled her bra, and sprinted her way up the stairs, leaving me breathless in the living room.

"Hey cheeky!" I called after her playfully.

I ran up the stairs, to our bedroom, where Lilly was sat fully naked on our bed, on one side. I smiled as I approached her, taking off my boxers as I did so I reached for a condom out of my draw.

"You sure?" I whispered into her ear as she refused the condom, and chucked it to one side.

"I'm already pregnant!" She whispered, leaving her hot breath tingling down my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
60.7K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.