Game Over [ Countryhumans X R...

By SoyaBeanie

(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being abl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (END)
Sequel?
Sequel is out!

Chapter 10

11.3K 347 1.4K
By SoyaBeanie

I woke up today feeling pretty pissed, I had no idea why but I was just pissed. Maybe it was because of arguing too much yesterday, but only god knows. I stayed up most of the night reading a few books I borrowed from Britain's old office. The books were about strategies and other countries, something you would find in world war 1 or 2. Soon after, my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door, "(Y/N) its me Britain, you should start getting ready if you're awake that is,"

I groaned and jumped to my feet, "Yeah yeah I'm awake," I replied in an annoyed tone which may or may not have accidentally sounded a but rude. I went to the bathroom to get ready, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I did not look good to say the least, after getting ready I headed downstairs to the dining room. Britain was sitting at the chair in the very corner reading his newspapers. "Good morning (Y/N) I'll get breakfast read- Good Bloody Hell what happened to you??" He stared at me very concerned. "Oh uh I have these eyebags because I didn't get much sleep," I pointed at my eyes that had really dark eyebags under them. "Don't worry though it'll go away if I get enough sleep, I think.."

Britain cupped my cheeks and stared at me, my face flushed a little as I attempted to push him away with no success. "Are you sure? Do you need anyth-"

"I'm fine, it's just a little lack of sleep I'll be fine,"  I said, my voice a little muffled. He backed away and stared at me for awhile, he then continued to place my breakfast on the table for me to eat. It was fish and chips, I stabbed the fish and took a large bite out of it, dozing off every once in awhile because of lack of sleep.

After I finished up I went upstairs and grabbed my bag where I placed a few of the books I borrowed and haven't finished from Britain's office. Eventually I was in the car with Britain driving over to France's house. "When will you be back?" I asked, "By the time I get back you would be living with another country according to the schedule, but I will be back later today," Britain said while driving.

I nodded even though he couldn't see me, I wonder who I'll live with after this.

Eventually we reached France's house, It had red brick walls and it gave off a vintage vibe to it. There was even a lake around the back since his house was technically on a cliff. It was littered with plants and had a walkway up to the front door, talk about old timey fancy. We walked up the steps, water splashing in the background and our footsteps hit the stone road.

There were two chairs and a table on front porch, it seemed like a cozy home to live in. I've seen the pictures but I've never been to one in real life. I glance over at the vintage windows and see a silhouette of someone staring out the window. The silhouette disappeared a second later, "So this is France's place, please behave and France is a little bit-,"

"MON AMOUR!!!"

Britain was tackled into a hug, he was pushed backwards and almost fell to the ground. "France, please get off me," Britain tried to push France away but he had a really strong grip despite his looks. "Ah hello France," I subtly waved at him, France turned to me while still hugging Britain. "BONJOUR (Y/N)!!"

"France please,"

"Oh come one, we may be divorced but I still treat you as a very good friend,"

"Yes but it seems more like we're back together again France,"

"You know well that we can't do that mon amour,"

"Please don't call me that anymore,"

"Uhm excuse me," I cleared my throat, they both turned to me. Britain managed to take advantage of this and shoved himself away from France's grip. "Goodness finally," He said dusting his outfit,

"France thank you for offering to take care of (Y/N) I'll be back by the end of the day to send her to her next living space, I have to be off now I'm sure the others are waiting for me goodbye," Britain smiled and waved at us as he retreated back to his car and drove off.

"Bonjour (Y/N) sorry for before I'm a bit hyper, Britain always describes me as just that," France glances at me.

"I can see that," I simply say to him.

"Well then shall we go inside? I have something to give you,"

"Oh really? Okay,"

We walked inside and just as I entered I was hit with a wave of aroma. "Woah, what is that smell?" I inhaled, "Do you like it? It's the smell of my baking, France does after all have the best pastries not the human world!" France confidently exclaimed. "Is baking your hobby?" I asked, "Yeah, but more importantly do you want to try some of my baking?"

"Do I? Of course! I'm sure you have the best pastries in the world!"

+1 relationship

"T-thank you," France stammered as his face glowed a slight shade of red.

France gestured me to his huge Kitchen as he took a tray out of the over and set it down in front of me. "These are my macaroons, want some?"

"Yeah thanks!" I said as I took a few and stuffed them in my mouth.

"These are delicious!"

"Je vous remercie! (Thank you),"

+1 Relationship

"You looks so cute when you're enjoying your food I could just eat you!"

I blushed a little because France called me cute,

France seemed to have fun showing me his pastries and letting me try them. Suddenly there was a loud DING that rang in the kitchen. "Oh that must be the Eclair I'll be right back!" France skipped over to the door and exited the room into the kitchen to take the Eclairs out of the oven.

I glance over to the other side of the room while biting on my croissant. It was a fairly large fridge, I was in the mood for some ice cream so I decided to open the fridge and see if there is anything. It won't hurt just to look right?

When I opened the fridge I saw all the basic ingredients to make pastries, eggs, milk, etc. I noticed behind a carton of eggs was a jar with a barely visible label to it, I picked it up and it read "Secret ingredients for the pastries~" I looked inside and to my horror I saw the jar was filled with human body parts and organs. I dropped the jar in disbelief and it hit the ground shattering, I started to feel sick.

"(Y/N)?"

I turned to see France holding a tray of eclairs and staring at me in disappointment. "F-France I-," I tried to find words but I couldn't say anything. France slowly walked over to me, I wanted to run and scream but my legs were jelly and my mouth was closed shut. And before I knew it I blacked out,

(———)

My eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the surrounding light. I could see France's silhouette in front of me with a new tray of Macaroons. "Good evening (Y/N) I'm sorry for having you black out like that, I can't let anyone know my secret ingredient now would I?" France flashed me a devious smile. I trembled in fear as I tried to stand up but my body was held down by, something? "Oh and if you're wondering this is a guillotine, stop squirming or else I'll drop the blade so it'll chop your head clean off," France places his and on my chin and lifted my face up to look at him.

I analyzed the surrounding and identified it to be a warehouse, I finally glanced at France's face. There was no compassion like he had before, I tried to swat away his hand but I couldn't feel my right hand. I glanced over to see my right hand missing and blood dripping out of the area my hand was supposed to be. "Ah yes I did chop off your hand first, I just couldn't resist making you into my world class macaroons!" He laughed.

I looked around the room and it looked like a bloodbath, France stood up and grabbed 2 of his macaroons. "You know what this is? It's Macaroons made from you! Would you like to try some?" He held the macaroons in his hand and gave me a menacing looks.

I shake my head indicating I didn't want any, but he ignored it and stuffed one into my mouth. "How does it taste?" He asked while biting at the other macaroon. I looked at him disgusted and started to tear up, he shockingly looked at me.

"No no this can't do, you d-don't enjoy my cooking?" France sadly said.

"If it wasn't made of human body parts then yeah I would,"

"You don't understand, I'm nothing without my cooking and I can't cook without my secret ingredient. I-i just can't.." France trailed off.

"But is you don't enjoy my cooking then I'll have to get rid off you, I'll make sure to make you into the best pastry, you're my treasure. You taste the best out of all believe it or not,"

"And don't worry I'll make sure to give a part of you to everyone to share, I do hope Britain will like it when he comes back," France said and smiled at me once more.

"Au revoir (Y/N) (goodbye)"

I heard the blade snap and I heard it fall down, my vision getting darker as I saw crimson blood leaking out, and the whole world went dark.

¿France Bad End?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 95 6
Hello and welcome! This book will contain chapters regarding: ・Historically fictional oneshots of countryhumans, statehumans, and cityhumans (and on...
4K 158 39
The rewriting of 'Here we go again' (My first book) »This story will conclude in a ship (Netherlands x Indonesia) !! »Long Chapters, Updating every...
13.3K 281 58
((Completed)) The story starts with Canada leaving his home with his mother going to a new collage where he knows no one there he meets a certain som...
43.6K 484 18
//I'm not the best at writing, so the stories will not be the best, of course. I also don't get motivation a lot, so please keep it in mind, just in...