Dried and Dying Roses (BWWM)

By _macc_

He reminded her of a tiger- no a lion- always ready to pounce, never thinking once about their prey. Once upo... More

~~~~~
One: Windows
Two: Formalities
Three:Adrian Lew
Four: Keep Going...Please
Five: Ouch
Six: Jealousy and Pathological Rage
Seven: Christian Ford
Eight: Hotels
Nine: I (Don't) Have a Crush on You
Eleven: Mind Your Manners, Isaline
Twelve: No Bueno
Thirteen: Mind Your Manners, Isaline (Part Two)
Fourteen: Draining
Fifteen: Good Girl
Sixteen: It's Not All Good, Child
Seventeen: Sorry, Really
Eighteen: Love Bites
Nineteen: Rummaging
Twenty: Fill in the Blanks
Twenty One: But Wait! There's More!
Twenty Two: Do You...?
Twenty Three: The Golden Rule
Twenty Four: Issy
Twenty Five: Literal Shots
Twenty Six: The Unraveling
Twenty Seven: There's a First Time for Everything
Twenty Eight: Cheesy Jokes
Twenty Nine: Abandonment Issues
Thirty: The Clerk
Thirty One: Hurt
Thirty Two: Trusty Ade
Thirty Three: Itis
Thirty Four: Ginger Ale
Thirty Five: Vitamins
Thirty Six: Peanuts
Thirty Seven: Vehicles and Slip-Ups
Thirty Eight: Unless the Word that You Heard Is a Word that You Said.....
Thirty Nine: The (Diaper) Bag
Forty: "I (Adrian) Think I Do This All The Time..."
Forty One: She Tries... and Fails
Forty Two: The Baby
Forty Three:When Helping Doesn't...Well Help
Forty Four: Truth Hurts
Forty Five: Baby Bump Blues
Forty Six: Revenge (Filler)
Forty Seven: But Why Can't I Have One? (The Toddler Complex)
Forty Eight: Such a Way With Words
Forty Nine: Namesake
Fifty: An Anecdote Based on Chance
Fifty One: Dad?
Fifty Two: The Door
Fifty Three: Jigsaw
Fifty Four: Ambrosial
Fifty Five: Voyeurism
Fifty Six: Surprise!
Fifty Seven: White
Epilogue

Ten: Hand Jobs

15.7K 695 453
By _macc_

Ten

If Isa had a short tolerance for Adrian before he threw her across her kitchen, she had no tolerance for him days later, glaring at where he sat at her island as she cooked, back to her as he typed away on his phone.

Without a second thought, she threw the empty pot in her hand at him, watching him wince as it bounced off of his neck.

"Are you finished?" He asked, his voice ringing with disinterest, though he didn't turn to look at where she was standing by the oven, shaking in her silent anger, "Throw another. Hell, throw all of them at me." He shrugged, still refusing to turn to her, "Throw anything you want at me, just let me fuck you afterwards."

Isa flinched then, her heated glare burning into his back as she spoke, her voice quiet with her soft rage, "Because the only thing I've got going for me is what's between my legs, right?"

"Right. You forgot the tightness, though, and the responsiveness. I wish you could see your face when you come, it's so-"

Isa's sobs cut him off, her gaze focused on him, but she stared through him, hot tears falling down her cheeks in clear, warm tracks. Lost in her feelings, in her hurt, bitter thoughts, Isa leaned back, placing her hand on what she thought was the counter, but instead, landing on the heated eye of her gas stove, the white flame licking at her fingers. She took a deep breath, shocked as she pulled her hand away from the restricted flame, staring at her now red, and blistering skin, already peeling as she stared at in shock.

I've got to pay better attention.

His large hand enveloped hers, pulling her gently to her sink, "Let's run some cold water over that," He cooed, making Isa look up at his beautiful face in confusion.

Wasn't he just telling her she was good for nothing but her sex?

"Get off of me," She said firmly, her voice still holding the shaking of her now bad nerves, "I can take care of myself."

Adrian scoffed at that, pulling her hand under the running, cold water of her sink, "Obviously not. You r stupid ass just put your hand on a hot eye."

"I can do it," Isa insisted, trying to wrench her wrist from his grip, then whimpering when he tightened his hand painfully, "And I'm not stupid. Let me go!"

"Hmm," Adrian murmured, turning the water off, "I bet if I squeezed that little hand of yours, you'd-

"Adrian please don't!" She pleaded, looking up at him in fear, "Don't h-hurt me anymore! I'm sorry!"

"I told you what I'd do if you kept fucking with me," He murmured, those steel orbs landing on hers, before dropping down her body, "But I think I'll just lay you down on the floor, pull that soft little robe off and get what I've been wanting for these past few weeks, since you won't give it to me."

Her robe was already on the ground, leaving Isa in the nightshirt she had worn to sleep, that barely brushed the tops of her thighs, exposing the pink, lace boy cut panties with the little black bows resting against her ample hips.

Adrian groaned deeply in his throat, Isa watched him as a new type of fear overtook her, as she tried to back away from the intimidating man, even as her body started to heat with arousal. "Adrian, please! That's rape, d-don't do that to me? I just want you to like me!"

He was unfazed, "It's only rape if it's not consensual, Isaline." He spoke quietly, cupping her traitorous, weeping sex gently, rubbing her through her panties, "I can smell your need to have me, you're trembling. You want me inside you just as bad as I want to bad as I need to be inside of you. No rape at all. I'll be gentle."

Isa sobbed as she felt her nose start to bleed, something that only happened to her when she was genuinely terrified. She would pass out soon.

"Shit Isa, you're bleeding," Adrian cursed, pulling away from her, his eyes wide with shock.

"I-I'm scared," She hiccupped, backing away from him as she wiped at her tears before pressing a cloth towel to her nose, "If... if you're going to do it, please, just knock me out. I don't- I don't want to feel it,"

"I'm not going to rape you, Isaline," Adrian whispered, his eyes silently telling her how serious he was, how guilty he felt, "Don't tilt your head back, you'll swallow the blood. I'll get you some ice to put to your nose, and we'll lie down, okay?"

She was lost.

Was he just trying to scare her? What a twisted, twisted way to treat someone, and now she was confused. He wanted to lay with her? Her best bet was to go along with him, and pray he wouldn't hurt her anymore.

"O-Okay,"

He pulled her gently into his muscular arms then, pressing his lips to his temple, "I'd never hurt you, baby."

Liar.

"Okay?"

"O-Okay?" Isa whispered, her confusion ringing loud and clear in her as he caressed her head, after pressing a cold compress to her nose. She was hiccupping, trying to control her cries as her chest lurched violently.

He kissed her temple once more, lifting her light body in his arms, "A good nap will make you feel better."

She closed her eyes, her lip trembling in the way Adrian thought was so adorable, but she hated. That slight tremble was her biggest sign of weakness.

"Don't take me in there," She whispered, looking up at him with fear in her eyes, "Adrian please."

He barely glanced down at her, "Isaline, you haven't slept in your room in over a week, you'll tire of not sleeping in your own bed."

Her eyes slid closed, her voice ringing in the shame that she felt, "I can't sleep in there when it looks like that. I will when I get it back together, I promise. Don't make me,"

"Very well," Adrian sighed, detouring down the hall the guest bedrooms were down, on the opposite end of the house, lying Isa gently inside the bed, "Is your nose still bleeding?"

"No,"

"Good," He murmured, those eyes flickering back to the void that filled them whenever he looked at Isa. He walked out then.

Isa sighed, rolling onto her back, wiping at her face as she stared up at the white ceiling blankly. Even in her fear, Isaline could feel her arousal dripping down the insides of her thighs, "Disgusting. So, so-"

Isa cut off when she heard a groan, making her frown as she sat up, hearing the deep grunts that sounded like the sounds Adrian made when he was between her legs.

"S-Shit,"

Upon hearing the man curse, Isa, climbed out of bed, wiping at her nose, then coughing quietly as she walked to the bathroom door down the hallway, following the sound, then pressing her ear to the door just in time to hear him grunt, "Isa, fuck!"

She froze, thinking she had been caught in her sneaking, then relaxing against the door seconds later when he moaned again, this time, his voice hitching as he whimpered her name, time and time again.

"Fuck, yes, Isa. That's right baby, you..."

A moan had slipped from her own lips, listening to Adrian speak dirtily to her fantasy self. All sound on the other side of that bathroom door cut off, seconds before the door was wrenched open, causing Isa to fall right into Adrian's arms.

He was naked from the waist down.

Isa gasped, tearing her eyes away from Adrian's fully erect member, and looking up into his eyes.

His eyes were wild, shocked, and confused, those pink lips parted as he looked down at Isaline, who's facial expression mirrored his. "W-What are you doing?"

Isa took a deep breath, biting at her lower lip as her face flamed in embarrassment, for both Adrian and herself. Adrian was even blushing.

He was blushing!

"I-I t-thought that you were hurt. I didn't think... I didn't know you were....that." She breathed, looking up at him.

Adrian lifted his brow at her, slightly amused, and also irritated, "Masturbating?"

She nodded, eyes wide, "Yes."

Adrian's gaze dropped to his arousal, and Isa's followed, admiring the pale, veiny skin of his large manhood. She itched to touch it, kiss it, have him buried inside her to the hilt, making her scream his name, but that wouldn't happen. She was still upset with him.

She wouldn't sleep with him.

She was too angry.

"You can touch it, Isa," Adrian said quietly, cupping his heavy testicles in his hand.

Her heart was pounding harder and harder, the longer she stared at his manhood, her hand already reaching out to grasp the velvety skin.

If I don't look at him, this doesn't count as anything. She thought to herself repeatedly, constantly as she kept her head low, pushing him gently against the wall with her free hand as she pumped his length slowly.

"Isa,"

She didn't look up, rubbing her thumb over the head of his hot member, "Yes?"

"Look at me," Adrian commanded.

She shook her head, tears welling in her eyes, "No, Adrian."

Isa just wanted to feel. She wanted to feel Adrian's skin against hers, her lips against his skin, she wanted to feel his heavy arousal in her hand, feel his balls tighten in her hand before he came to his release.

She didn't want to see him, this wasn't entirely for him, so she need not see his face, she didn't want to hear his voice at all.

Taking a nipple in her mouth, Isa nibbled gently on the pink skin, loving the feel of him shuddering underneath her as she sucked as hard as she could, then followed licking gently to sooth him after hearing his hiss.

He pulled his lover's head up, and immediately, Isa squeezed her eyes shut immediately, not wanting to look at him. Adrian hesitated for a moment just before his lips were against hers, his hands buried in her hair as he gently coaxed her mouth open with ease, kissing her slowly and passionately, his tongue dancing with hers as she continued to pump his length with care as she always did, not only pleasing him, but herself, loving the feel.

Isa wasn't a touchy woman, but with Adrian, she wanted to touch him, kiss him, lick, bite, and just fuck him.

She needed the feel of Adrian, of that soft skin against hers.

It was the best thing next to actually having him inside her, which she was not doing, she was too angry with him for being such an ass, for putting his hands on her, and at herself for being stupid enough to still want him after all he had done to her.

Fuck.

Adrian was right. Isa was an idiot. She had to be to still want him as strongly as she did.

Isa moaned into her mouth, finally blocking out her thoughts, and just enjoying the feels she loved so much.

Adrian hummed lowly, biting at Isa's lip, tugging gently and pulling a lustful giggle from her, making him chuckle in return as he pumped his hips in time with her hand, cupping her cheeks in his large hand, caressing her cheeks as she felt him smile against her lips.

He liked her laugh, she had noticed a while ago.

He might not have liked her, but he liked the sounds of mirth that escaped her lips. Whenever she laughed, a small smile would grace Adrian's lips, or he would chuckle quietly, wooing Isa in the process.

"Isa, baby, I'm-"

"Shh," Isa cooed, her eyes still closed as she grinned to herself, truly content as Adrian sighed, cursing under his breath as he stiffened against Isa, finally reaching his climax as he moaned into her mouth, finally pushing Isa into the wall, pressing his member against her stomach as his hands slid under her shirt, caressing the smooth skin and muscle of her stomach, trailing slowly into her panties, then separating her swollen labia with ease-

"Stop," She whispered, taking a deep breath, then opening her eyes when she had control of herself, making them as hard and void of emotion as Adrian's as she glared at him before pulling his hands away from her body, "That's enough."

He frowned, "But-"

"You came, you're satisfied, I'm satisfied. End of story." She snapped, adjusting her shirt.

"Fine," Adrian said curtly, walking to the bathroom, then pulling his boxers back on, "I don't give a fuck."

"Obviously you do." Isa said quietly, watching as he righted his clothes, his hands shaking.

He turned on her then, "Isaline, shut the fuck up before I-"

"What, rape me?" Isa screamed in his face, glaring angrily at him, "Do it! Make me regret ever trusting you, ever being with you more than I do every time that you fucking hurt me! Do it, Adrian! You hate me so much anyways, make me hurt like you always threaten, stop wasting both of our time!"

Adrian flinched, hurt flashing through his eyes as he stared at her, then closed his eyes, "Fine, I'll stop wasting your time." He whispered, opening his steel eyes to glare off into the distance over Isa's shoulders, "Fine."

"Go, then," Isa said curtly, stepping to the side to give him room to leave.

Closing his eyes again, taking a deep breath, Adrian's confused, hurt eyes opened, revealing the feelings he couldn't even begin to portray because it seemed it physically wasn't possible for him to, "I can't, Isa. You know that."

"Then shut the fuck up about it!" Isa screamed, reaching up and slapping him just to make herself feel better, then speaking gently to him, "You shouldn't make me want to hit you, just to feel better from all that you've put me through since I met you, Adrian." She was cupping his cheek by then, gently, and watched, smiled gently when he nuzzled into her hand, "Stop punishing me for wanting to know you, Adrian. I gave my innocence to you, the least you can do is tell me about yourself." She whispered softly

She wasn't expecting him to really tell her something.

His eyes were closed as he spoke, but before he did so, he kissed the palm of her hand, "I love to draw."

She gasped, smiling as she leaned into him unconsciously, "May I see some of-"

"No!" He practically yelled, before repeating it quietly, "No."

"O-Okay," Isa sighed, cupping his cheeks gently, resting her forehead against his, "I'm sure they're as beautiful as you are," She cooed, running her fingers through that inky, curly hair she just loved to tug on.

The moment was gone as quickly as it had come, and he pulled away from her, shaking his head as if clearing his mind before looking at Isa seriously, "I fucked up earlier, Isa. I'd never rape you."

"I know," She whispered, breaking her gaze from her.

He sighed, placing his hands behind his back, "No you don't. You don't know that, and as bad as I am, I would never take a woman by force, okay?"

"Okay." Isa agreed, smiling at Adrian, "I trust you."

"You shouldn't." He muttered darkly, shouldering past Isa roughly before disappearing from her hall, "I've got shit to do."

Isa retired to bed after that, not even in the right frame of mind to over analyze anything that had been said by neither herself nor Adrian.

He liked to draw.

His name was Adrian Lew, and he liked to draw. She practically knew him.

Isa scoffed at herself, rolling her eyes as she walked out of the Museum after being in there for almost four hours. He had told her one thing about himself, while her life had seamlessly unfolded for him to see everything.

It wasn't fair.

Now, even more sick than she was when her cold began, Isa was bundled up in two sweatshirts under her coat, though the winter weather wasn't as severe as it was the other days. Isa was freezing her ass off, she had been running errands all day, and it was now nearing eight forty five in the afternoon.

"Sweetie!"

She turned as she heard her name, sniffling as she met the eyes of Jan, a regular at the bookstore, "Yes?"

The pale woman frowned at her, cupping her cheek, "Are you okay?" She asked, running her fingers over Isa's hair that was messily thrown into a bun, her natural hair slowly falling away from it.

"Fine," She smiled, "Just a little sick. I'll be back in no time, Jan."

"Good," The woman smiled, hugging her before pulling a small container of hand sanitizer out of her purse, rubbing her hands with it thoroughly before walking off after calling, "I hope you feel better!"

"Me too," Isa grumbled, slowly climbing into her car, making her way back home. She just wanted to go home, throw up, and go to sleep.

She hated being sick.

The moment she walked through the door, Isa's eyes sought out Adrian, and landed on the man, pacing her living room, his phone to his ear. He waved distractedly at her as she locked up, still pacing the floor as he spoke so quietly that Isa wouldn't have believed he were talking if it weren't for his lips moving.

She hummed to herself, climbing into bed after pulling off everything but her panties and the first sweater she had on, more than ready to fall asleep. Adrian hadn't been staying the night since their hallway escapade, so she wasn't waiting on him, but he ended up crawling into bed a few minutes later, receiving another light slap to the cheek when she tried to spread her legs after disappearing under the covers. Isa wasn't having it.

"I think you like for me to slap you," Isa murmured, snuggling into his chest.

"Mmm," he drew it out as if he were thinking, "I do. It's the only thing you do out of malice."

"I'll be sure to slap you more," Isa giggled, pinching his arm lightly.

For once she was content with him. If he would just continue to hold her in silence, Isa would be happy, but she knew that was impossible, but a girl could dream, right?

Wrong.

Even in her dreams- Adrian was the star of them all- He was an asshole, never sweet, but she was used to it, which was bad.

She was just waiting on him to finally admit that he did indeed like her.

She's probably be waiting until hell froze over, but she was fine with that, as long as he continued to be nice to her.... kind of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
445K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
2M 71.1K 31
"Not here..." He said as he continued to kiss my neck. "Stop me Stacey.." "Why?" "I might lose control and take you right here... On that desk..." I...
571K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...