I'll be there whenever you ne...

By KuroDevilXSnow

WARNING:SOME OF THE PLOT HERE IS BASED ON THE MANGA,IF YOU ONLY WATCH THE ANIME?PLEASE READ THE MANGE AS WELL... More

Reunion
Prediction
Journey
Meet Ik-Soo
Queen of Dragons
King of Dragons
To Crocus
GMG
Trying Out
The games(edited)
Hidden
Mirajane vs Jenny
Natsu, Rouge and Sting Vs Pandemonium
Jura vs Lucy
Naval Battle Part One
Naval Battle Part Two
Feels

Explanation

162 3 4
By KuroDevilXSnow

~~~~Recap~~~~

"There, there. I'll help you get them back...I know you didn't want this as well. You were told to do this, weren't you?"-Lucy said, causing Soo-Won's eyes widened, surprised that Lucy knew about, making the guilt and sadness grow in him, even more, causing him to cry even harder. 

"Hmm~ Despite the face you gave me, it's not my fault he gave in to his desire to be with his father again~" A person spoke as a smirk stayed on his face.

"I'll kill you when I get the chance"- Lucy/ The person thought.

~~~~Let's Start~~~~

"Soo-won"-Lucy started as she patted Soo-won's head.

"Y-yes?"-Soo-won asked as he made eye contact with her.

"This is gonna be tough for you about what I'm about to ask you to do, but I want you to come over to my guild tonight and set things straight with them."-Lucy spoke firmly yet softly 

Soo-Won's eyes widened as he started shaking his head no. Lucy softened her gaze as she spoke again.

"Please Soo-Won, I know it's tough but...For the three of you to have a better understanding and explanation. Please? It's hurting the three of you more than you idiots think, I know it's ridiculous. Don't worry, I'll be there for you the whole time, I'll help to fill in some of the gaps."- Lucy convinced 

Pausing to think and to get his thoughts together. He nodded, wanting his two best friends back. Lucy smiled at his determination causing him to blush, she then explained that she will inform Yona and her companion about what will happen, which includes removing Hak's weapon from him.

"Well then, I need to head off to the Games now..See you tonight?"-Lucy asked who got a nod in reply 

Lucy gave one more smile before leaving the cafe, heading towards the arena. Soo-Won let out a sigh as he processes what's about to happen tonight.

~~~~Timeskip to Arena~~~~

"Sorry, I'm late! I was handling something."-Lucy apologized as everyone was gathered at the guild's seat since there's still 1 hour before the games start.

"it's okay, we still have 1 hour after all.... I actually have a question though."-Erza

"Hmm? What is it?"-Lucy asked

"Well, since you're the Queen of Dragons and Ryuu is the King of Dragons, does that mean you two are married?"-Erza asked as the two mentioned people blushed while some of the guy's eyes widened while saying a silent prayer that it's not the case.

"N-No, It's more like the dragons recognized us as their king and queen. So they are basically titles like yours."-Ryuu answered with a blushing face (Hope this answers your question ><) 

"I see."-Erza replied with a nod as some of the guys sighs a breath of relief. 

"A-anyway, ahem. Yona, Hak I need a favor from you two."-Lucy said

"Sure!/What?"-Yona and Hak

"It's a very tough request but...I have asked Soo-Won to come over later at night to talk to you guys about the situation."-Lucy said 

With no hesitation, Hak had his glave by Lucy's throat while Natsu had his fist in flames by Hak's stomach, Ice buried Hak's ankle as Gray held it there and 20 swords by his throat as Erza glared at him. 

"Hak! What are you doing?!"-Kija shouted at him, tugging his arm while looking around nervously since the whole Sabertail was glaring at him as everyone took a stance.

Lucy stood there with no intention of stopping Hak. Instead, she just watched him, sadness swirled in her eyes. As she makes eye contact with Hak, she can see the sadness and betrayal in his eyes.

"I'm not taking anyone's side Hak, I'm doing this for the three idiots the I spent years taking care of. I'm trying to fix something here, it's ridiculous yes, but please just once, I'll be there, my whole guild will be there. I swear on my life, if anything goes wrong, you can kill me."-Lucy declares.

Everyone in the guild wants to protest but when they saw Makarov's hand gesture, the guild watched silently. Hak's eyes widened upon digesting Lucy's words, truth be told he can never hurt the girl he likes let alone kill her. Yet he doesn't know what to do, she just asked him to meet face to face with the person he despised the most despite knowing what they went through with him. Glancing at Yona, he saw a hint of sadness in her eyes but it was soon replaced with determination. 

"Hak, Lower your weapon."-Yona commanded. Upon hearing that everyone but Natsu, Gray, and Erza eased up.

Hak continued to glare at Lucy as he lowered his weapon. Slowly, Natsu's flame fist, Gray's ice as well as Erza's swords retreated. With everyone back to normal stance, Hak turned away but not before muttering a sentence that left a crack in Lucy's heart.

"I can't believe trusted you..."

Silence appeared, everyone in Sabertail can see how much that sentence hurt her. Yona sighed as she turned to tries to apologize to Lucy about Hak's actions, but stops when she as well as the rest of the dragons saw Lucy's face. 

Swallowing her Sadness, Lucy plastered a fake smile as she spoke up, secretly hoping her voice doesn't crack. "Well then, the games about to start so I'm gonna head to our stand first okay? one of you need to find Hak before his turn to fight ok?" 

As soon as she finished her sentence, she quickly teleported to the stand. Hiding from everyone as silent tears streamed down her face.

Quickly snapping out of it, Yoon quickly barked orders, Telling Yona and the rest of the dragon to go look for Hak while he handle the anger direct to Hak here. The group agreed as they quickly made their way out of the arena.

"I'm so sorry about that idiot's attitude, I wish from the bottom of my heart you can forgive him, I know it's a lot to ask for, especially with the look Lucy had. But please give him another chance."-Yoon bowed

Makarov got off his seat and made his way over to Yoon. He placed a hand on top of Yoon's and gave it a rub, causing Yoon to look up.

"Child, we may be angry at Hak. But everyone has already forgiven him, he took Lucy's message and attempt as a threat, we all can tell. Give him some time to cool down with the rest of your friends."- Makarov told him as Yoon looked at everyone for confirmation which he received.

~~~~Switch to Yona side~~~~

"You know how important trust is for her, why would you say that?!"-Yoon

"There's a limit to how stupid you can be Hak!"- Kija shouted as they surrounded Hak

"I know what I did and I don't think I did anything wrong neither did I regret it, so buzz off."-Hak said, glaring at Kija

Before anyone can say anything, Shin-ah spoke.

"Even though you made her cry?"

That sentence had caught Hak's attention as his eyes widened at the statement. He looked at his companions, Kija, Zeno and Yona had tears in their eyes while Jae-ha's bangs shadowed his eyes. Yona quickly wiped her tears away and slowly towards Hak.

"I -I understand that you feel betrayed that she even suggested it, trust me I understand. But I calmed down and thought to myself if she had ever done anything that brings us harm, to which the answer is no. That's why I decided to give this a try, so please give it a try as well"-Yona said 

Hak hesitated but nodded. They then started to make their way back to the stand while Hak heads to the team stand.

Upon reaching there, he saw that all of his teammates are already there. Ignoring the death stares he's getting, he glanced towards Lucy and saw that she looks just fine, no redness or puffiness around her eyes, no tear-stain marks on her cheek, nothing.

'Huh? Did princess lie to me just to guilt-trip me? But then again, she can't lie. Either way, I should apologize to her when I get the chance.' Hak thought

He looks around the arena, trying to ignore the tense atmosphere. As he look out to the arena, he saw that Soo-Won is looking at their direction, Hak gave a sharp glared at his direction then looked away just in time to see the game start.

"Anddddd welcome back to the Grand Magic games! Without further ado, let's start today's game with a match!"

~~~~TimeSkip~~~~

"Everyone! Today we may not need to fight, but that doesn't mean we will let our guard down!"-Minerva stated

"That's right.BUT! We will worry about that tomorrow."-Makarov

"For now, We party!!"-Makarov and Minerva announced as every member shouted along

Yona and her companions sweat-drop at this.

"I-I still can't get used to this.."-Yun says, receiving nods from his friends.

The door suddenly opened, everyone looked towards the door only to see a flash of black and blue appear in front, pointing his weapon to the person's throat.

Soo-Won just stares blankly at Hak, his arm extended to stop Geun-Tae from drawing his sword.

".....Why are you here?"-Hak questioned with malice laced in his voice

"I invited both of them here Hak."-A voice cut in

They all slowly turned, to see Lucy along with Ryuu walking towards them. Everyone watched as Lucy stop right in between the two groups, silence ensues as the guild watch nervously.

"I called them here to talk about what had happened."-Lucy

"Heh, What's there to talk about? He killed the previous king to become king, not caring if the person he killed was the person who raised him."-Hak snarled

"Have you even give him the chance to explain himself instead of just hearing one side of the story. What? Just because he continued his facade you assume the fact that what everything you've said is the truth?"-Lucy shot back at Hak, rendering him speechless.

Soo-Won was touched the fact that someone was standing up to him, he just continued to stare at Lucy who noticed his stare. She smiled and nodded her head, indicating him to explain the situation. He sighed nervously, taking a deep breath before beginning to speak.

"A few days before I've arrived at the castle to celebrate Yona's birthday, I was visited by a strange person. He told me that King-Il was the one that killed my father and that he can revive him, but only if I killed King-Il and became king..I-I didn't believe at first, but then he bought my father back! Of course, I was hesitant to do so for such a selfish reason. But he told me that killing King-Il is just to show how much I'm willing to do to get my father back, he told me that he'll revive both of them!" -Soo-won explained as tears flowed down his pale cheek. 

"I-I-I'm so sorry Yona, I didn't know he wouldn't keep his promise! I didn't know any better...I'm sorry.."

No one spoke, not even dare to move even. Everyone watched as the current king of Hiryuu castle breaking down on the floor crying like a broken child. Footsteps echoed as Lucy approached Soo-Won slowly, before Soo-won could process what has happened Lucy had already trapped him into a warm embrace.

His eyes widened, before hugging her back tightly. Crying his heart out, Yona watched as she wasn't sure about what to do. She looked at Hak who looks just as lost as she is, they soon felt a force slightly pushing them towards the two, they turned to see Kija and Jae-ha pushing them with a smile. 

Slowly, they both walked to the two that are huddled on the floor and embraced them. Soo-Won was surprised while Lucy smiled softly, having the 3 kids she practically raised in her arms together again.

Lucy huddled the 4 closer while Soo-won and Yona cried their hearts out, Hak had a soft smile on his face while a few tears escaped his eyes.

"I'm so sorry that you 3  had to went through this, this is my fault.."-Lucy said

"What?I don't understand?"-Soo-Won asked as he wiped the remaining tears with napkins provided by the guildmates around him who we forgot that they were there.

"I'll explain it next time, but for now I want to make things right....Would you like for me to revive both your father?'- Lucy offered causing everyone to look at her with wide eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 7K 57
Highest Ranking(s): #12 in anime, #1 in lucy, #1 in lucyheartfilia "Weak" "Useless" "Trash" Those words were from the ones she had loved for a long t...
25K 424 20
Lucy and Team Natsu go on a job request and Lucy fails her part and she leaves Fairy Tail to get better but something happens to her and if you want...
75K 3K 23
A fairy tail fanfiction. Lucy meets Jackal when she's on a job and ends up owing him a favor, so he decides to stay with her in her house. But what...
14K 381 18
She's been betrayed but she's going to trained hard to protect them? Meet Lucy her guild kick her out but she will trained hard to still protect the...