Mark Of A Star

بواسطة themusicgirl6

BASED ON THE HIT FILM OF THE YEAR, Mark Of A Star is an emotion coaster. Carly Shannon is a young woman who i... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

22 3 4
بواسطة themusicgirl6

Walking into the Happy Health Mind center was a blur. The first step in made Carly freak out. The dark atmosphere of the rehab chilled Carly's bones.

In Los Angeles, today was the shoot of the "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road scene. As Taron and Jamie were sitting at the table they had three seconds until the cameras rolled. Jamie started singing and the world got intense.

"When are you gonna come down?

When are you going to land?"

Jamie walked away from the table and Taron sat back.

"BERNIE!" Taron yelled.

The camera panned to a street. Jamie as Bernie was scripted to leave angrily out of the restaurant.

Jamie's angry footsteps almost corresponded with Carly's footsteps back in England. The eerie music could've corresponded with Happy Health Mind Center.

The movie car drove away with Jamie in the backseat. Jamie sang as the car moved far away from the restaurant set.

"I should have stayed on the farm

I should have listened to my old man."

Carly stood there and saw the group. She was now one of these people, talking about their problems to get a better life.

"Hello." Carly said.

The big circle of 10 people scared her. 5 women ranging in age and five men ranging in age were all sitting in chairs formed in a circle. There was an empty seat. Carly walked to it and sat down. It wasn't long before Carly got hit with questions.

"What were you like as a child Carly?" The group leader named Hollie asked.

"I wasn't justified when I was five." Carly started out in a singsong voice. "I was actually a good kid." Carly said sitting back in her chair.

"Then why are you here now?" Hollie asked.

"Because I fucked up." Carly blurted out.

Carly's use of the F bomb made everyone gasp.

"Carly we do not tolerate that kind of language here." Hollie said.

While getting steered in the right attitude direction, Carly just laughed.

"What's so funny?" Hollie asked.

"You're treating me like a kid. I'm 24 years old. I just find it funny." Carly said.

"You really don't want to be here Carly, am I right?" Hollie asked.

"Yeah, you're correct." Carly said moving in her chair. "How did you know?"

"I can tell by your vocal tone." Hollie said.

"I didn't know that my voice had a off-putting tone." Carly said crossing her arms.

"So Carly, how did you mess up?" Hollie asked.

"Well, it all started because my boyfriend went to Los Angeles to work on a movie. I asked him to call me every night and text every morning. He made a promise that he would. That promise faded and I got mad and we had an argument. After that I was really depressed and was cutting." Carly said.

"And that's why you're here now?" Hollie asked.

"Mmhm." Carly said as she stared as Hollie's pearl necklace and stethoscope.

"You sounded mad earlier. Tell me are you angry inside?" Hollie asked.

"I was." Carly said sternly. "I was made at my boyfriend for calling the cops on me."

"But do you realize that he was miles away and cared about your wellbeing still?" Hollie asked.

Carly sat and thought about that for a minute. If Taron didn't care about Carly she would most likely have been found dead. An accidenttal suicide. She finally found her answer.

"Yes I do realize it. God gifted me and angel but our relationship is done. May it rest in peace." Carly said.

"That doesn't have to be the case Carly, you guys could be friends. If a miracle happens, you could forget the fight and pick up where you left it." Hollie said.

"I wish that would work but he probably wouldn't want that." Carly said.

"Why not?" Hollie asked.

"I just don't think he would want to I mean with all his success-" Carly got interrupted by another patient.

"Success doesn't mean anything!" A woman in her mid 30s yelled.

"Marsha's right." An elderly lady said.

"Honey, I'm sure he still wants you. I had a husband named Kevin bless his soul. He passed away at age 69. I am 92 years old. I'm a lady who deals with various health problems. When I met Kevin, I was about 32 -years-old and a model. My photos were a hit around town and he still wanted me." The elderly woman said.

"Wow." Carly said.

"Unfortunately, I don't have any family left as they all have abandoned me. At times I wish I had someone who still cared." The woman said.

"Oh geez....I'm sorry." Carly said.

"Just please don't mess your life up if this boy still wants you. You're young. Live and have fun." The woman said.

"Thanks." Carly said and then a lightbulb went off in her head. "Hey! I never got your name."

"I'm Alice." The woman said.

"Thank you for everything." Carly said.

"You're welcome dear." Alice said.

"So are you convinced now Carly?" Hollie asked.

"I guess I am. I mean I wouldn't want to lose anything. Our breakup after all was caused by me." Carly said.

"That's the first step to getting back on the right track." Hollie said.

"What is?" Carly asked.

"Admitting you did something wrong/ wanting to fix it." Hollie said.

Carly smiled maybe group therapy wasn't so bad after all.

As Carly got introduced to all of the members of rehab, she was happy for life suddenly. Happy her life wasn't like Alice's or Marsha's. The worst of all though was Bennie's story. Bennie was in a band called "The Jets" the band only lasted for a year until one of it's members Scottie was tragically killed in a biking accident. Carly really felt the pain and Bennie was only 19. Too young to see a friend pass. Carly really was hit by that but offered to become friends with her. As long as Carly was in rehab, they would be friends. No more walking these roads alone.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

35.2K 918 22
A once in a lifetime opportunity sends a girl into a world so vibrant and bright. Elton John's world. Her uncles crazy world, filled with ups and dow...
109K 1.9K 32
fluffy and/or depressing as shit oneshots about taron egerton! *no longer updating or accepting requests* highest rankings: #1 in #taronegerton #1 i...
7.8K 164 27
I work as Taron's personal assistant and we have a bond that nobody seems to be able to break. Also includes his girlfriend Emily and Richard Madden...
63.3K 1.7K 36
This is a work of fanfiction based on Taron Egerton and the filming of Rocketman. It is set from the point of view of a young make-up artist who has...