✓ royal benefits | park jimin

By re6ret

CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You came here and seduced me. ❜❜ In which a prince gets involved with one of the... More

Royal Benefits
One || Another Day to Stay Alive
Two || Trade for Trade
Three || Intense Thinking
Four || Borderline
Five || Bargaining with Arguing
Six || The Bloodlines
Seven || Royal Act
Eight || Divulging Information
Nine || Co-Parenting Day
Ten || Awkward Closeness
Eleven || Growing Concerns
Twelve || Only If
Thirteen || Not Yours
Fourteen || Fix Us
Fifteen || I'm Right Here
Sixteen || Yearning
Seventeen || Troubles
Eighteen || Nemesis
Nineteen || Cloud My Thoughts
Twenty || Jealousy
Twenty One || She Will Regret
Twenty Two || Better Off Forgiven
Twenty Three || Pleasurable Nights
Twenty Four || The Credibility Thoughts
Twenty Five || After Threats
Twenty Seven || Treat Me Better
Twenty Eight || This Child Bond Is Unbreakable
Twenty Nine || The Step Closer
Thirty || Kisses and Cuddles
Thirty One || Family Traditions
Thirty Two || People Get Jealous
Thirty Three || Get Better Love
Thirty Four || I Miss You
Thirty Five || You Are The Reason
Thirty Six || Misinterpretation
Thirty Seven || Yang Hyerin
Thirty Eight || The Special Day
Thirty Nine || King and Queen
Forty || Royal Benefits
Thank You!

Twenty Six || The Talk of The Town

4.5K 187 6
By re6ret

Note:
I have lots of homework, but it's okay! At least I'll get A's to make my parents proud. I passed my math test! Now I got to do projects for my extracurricular and finish my end of the school year project haha. We love an overachiever 🤡

But like imagine having 14 chapters to finish when you were supposed to finish the book this month. Couldn't be me 😀

The Talk of The Town
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

Once we had gotten inside the car I buried my head into Jimin's neck. I felt tears trickle their way down my face and onto his delicate porcelain-like skin.

"Why are people like this?" I cried.

"You shouldn't let them get to you, don't trust them," he shushes me while he soothes me down by letting his hand feel my hair.

As much as I want to not let people get it me I unconsciously do it. I let myself think about it a bit and then I start overthinking. My mind lets the statements in and then it spreads in my thoughts. I think about the negativity and then I start thinking about what it's in for me. It would be all my fault, after all, I am just a lowlife. I was born into a lowlife family and I'm supposed to stay there. A lowlife who shouldn't have special privileges, yet here I am with the privilege to be the wife of Prince Jimin. It wasn't by force because I would have never taken that opportunity. It was by love and how we had such a connection.

"Do you think of me differently?" I asked sniffling into his neck.

"I would never think of you in any other way than my love for you," he sadly says, "the power you have over me is intense."

I look up to meet his gaze. He's staring down at me with loving eyes. He was afraid and scared for me. He didn't like the fact that I had let people's thoughts get to me. I don't mean to let their comments in it just got the best of me.

"You don't have to worry about them, you have me," he smiles assuring me that he won't leave my side.

I smiled right back. He was the best person I've ever trusted. Just a year ago he was a cocky tsundere, but now he's a loving boyfriend. The father to my child(ren) and the best partner to have.

I snuggled back into his grip and let the ride take us to my brother's place. And the fact that Jimin let me visit my brother is the best thing for me. It means a lot to me because then I can talk and rant to my brother about my experiences in the palace.

"I hope to fix my introduction with your brother," he blurts our.

"Well, he won't think of you differently. He trusts you with me so you're going to be okay," I answered.

He gives my body a tight hug to thank me for the reassurance. I don't want to pressure him with the thought that my brother won't like him because he took me. It's going to be alright since my brother is a very friendly person. He wouldn't care if you were poor or rich. He won't care if you hurt or treated others differently. He would change your attitude any day. He is the most kindest person I know and there is no other I could ask for that is like him.

The drive there was full of talks between the driver, the guards, Jimin and I. We had a conversation about a lot of things. I had gotten close to the guys who were with me in the beginning. The guards who were commanded to stay at my place. Jaemin and Mingyu. I had nicknames for them. Jaemin is NaNa because that was his last name. Na Jaemin. I gave Mingyu the nickname Gyu because it's cuter and easier to say. I'd say I'll use that name a lot. He's also a cute puppy. He has the characteristics of a puppy and it's the cutest thing ever. I'll probably call him a Puppy sometimes.

"Your highnesses, we're here," the chauffeur nodded to us.

We exit the vehicle with the guards opening the door for the two of us. When we had stepped out everyone was crowded near us. This time they didn't have cameras or anything that'll be posted anywhere. They actually were worshiping us.

"Wow! It's the Prince and his wife!"

"That's Jiyeon Wang!"

"Isn't that Dylan's sister?"

"She looks pregnant!"

"Jiyeon is so pretty and looks so good with the prince!"

"Prince Jimin looks so in love with her!"

"They are my favorite couple now!"

A lot of positive comments came our way. It boosted my self-esteem and I had slowly let go of the things the people said to me before we left. This told me that people care. They were being kind while we were being kind right back.

"Uhm, I'm looking for my brother, Dylan Wang?" I asked the crowd.

They all pointed to a building that was looking the same as I left it. The best place to sleep in my opinion. The people made room for us to walk through so we would enter the house that had my brother in. Before I went inside I bowed to the crowd politely to show them that I was thankful for their guidance. I knock on the door but was stopped when I heard some people yelling at each other. It sounded like my parents against Dylan. They were arguing about something that I couldn't quite understand. How did they even find where Dylan lived? We were far away from them when we left. I knock onto the door stopping them from yelling and arguing at each other. The sounds of footsteps reach the door to check who had knocked. It was my brother who opened the door.

"Jiyeon?"

I look at him with a soft smile while he drinks in the sight of me. He probably hadn't expected me to visit him. He was an uncle and he probably had to know he's going to have a niece this time.

"Can we come in?" I ask.

"Uh- right, sorry, your highnesses," he opens the door wide so we could walk in.

Your highnesses. Jimin, I understand why, but me? I'm not even married to him yet. News travels way too quickly and it's giving me weird vibes. That's really creepy.

I find my parents standing there with shocked expressions on their faces. Jimin and I sit down on the couch I once sat on and watch my parents look over at us with a gulp.

"Jiyeon, you look...nice," my mother starts while looking my up and down.

She took in my form of clothing and it was getting just a little bit weird for me. My mother of all people to look at me? She's probably jealous. She didn't even address me as Your Highness.

"Mom, have some respect," my brother growled through his grit teeth.

"Whatever," she mutters loud enough for all of us to here.

We had an intense tension in the room. It was awfully too quiet to my liking and father had noticed.

"What bring you here?" he said breaking the weird silence.

"I was just going to visit my brother since I was going to talk to him about stuff," I hummed, "like how he's having a niece."

My parents gasped and looked at my brother, "we're grandparents?"

"No, you are grandparents," I scowled at my mother.

"So you're saying you didn't get rid of that first child?" my mother furrows her eyes, "if you got rid of it then you were invited back into our lives."

"And I didn't get rid of him. I'm doing just fine without you. My children will do fine without you guys in their lives," I sneered towards my parents.

"After everything we're done for you?! We want to see our grandchildren!" my father demands.

"After everything you've done to me?" I mimicked while rolling my eyes.

They stare at me with no words. They were in shock with my words.

"Dylan, I'm here to take you to live with us," I tell my brother.

"What?! He's not going-"

"And that's an order by the Prince," Jimin butted in while giving my parents a look.

They grit their teeth and bow in apology, "we're sorry, Your Highness."

"Now we're going to leave, good day," I say flapping my hair back and leaving with Dylan in tow.

Once the door closed with everyone out the suffocating air I breathed out. I leaned onto Jimin for support since I felt like a complete wreck. Never have I would have that I would do that. My breathing became rapid and heavy.

"Calm down, you did good," Jimin kisses the top of my head to support me.

"I hate them, and I thought they appreciated my achievements," I huff out in sadness.

"It's over now, they won't do anything to you, your brother or to our children," he said.

I give him a tight hug and let him guide us back to the vehicle that was parked at. There were still people there, but they were concerned about what happened inside. Lots of them were blocked out by the guards so they couldn't get in or even hear a bit of the stuff. We enter the car with Dylan as the last one to enter. We drive away from the place without another word.

I was in the middle of the two boys. I wanted to talk to both of them without any hassle. I tap onto my brother's shoulder getting his attention away from the window as stuff passed by.

"Hmm?"

"What happened back there?" I asked running my hand up and down his shoulder.

"They were trying to get money from me, they said they were going bankrupt," he answered looking down at his hands.

"And I'm guessing you said no, right?" I tilted my head and gave him a concerning look.

"Yeah, they weren't really convincing to me. I'm glad you were there in time," he smiled towards me.

I wrap my arms around him and give a squeeze, "you know, at least I save you this time."

"Now that's all I ask for, I'll save you every time," he smugly laughed.

"Shush! Let me have my moment to celebrate for actually saving you and giving back to you," I pout.

We laugh a little and have a conversation about things we should catch up on. Jimin was just watching in satisfaction. He butted in sometimes, but it was necessary times.

"So I have a nephew and a niece?" he asked.

"Soon to be nice, I'm still pregnant you know," I give him a look.

"I know, how much?" he looks down at my belly then back up to me.

"Around five months, that's what the doctor said," Jimin chimed in.

"Now I'm hearing that you're a good husband to my sister," Dylan states.

"Yeah, I'm sorry if I was a bit mean-"

"It's alright, I'm thankful you were there to at least raise my nephew with her," Dylan smiled at him.

"I was going also going to that we aren't married yet," my boyfriend smirked with the last word leaving his mouth.

"Our parents would've gotten mad, but I don't care. At least you guys are happy," he assured, "what's my nephew's name again?"

"Seja," Jimin and I said in unison.

"Then what about the girl?" he added on.

"We haven't given her a name-"

"Miyeon, because she'll be as perfect as her mother," Jimin cut me off.

"Jimin!" I yell.

"I like that, Miyeon, that's so cute," my brother agreed while shaking his head in an approving manner.

"You guys are unbelievable," I groaned.

They chuckled at my statement and continued on their guy talking. They were complimenting the name Jimin picked and it was getting me angry. All I'm going to say is I loved the new connection, but now.

You could say this baby will be the talk of the town.

* * *
(Boring chapter, but just wait! There's going to be more drama.)
Edited -not thoroughly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 62.2K 53
there can only be one. ··· ➸ #111 in MYSTERY/THRILLER :: 082116 ➸ #129 in FANFICTION :: 110216 ➸ #153 in FANFICTION :: 110116 ➸ #270 in MYSTERY/THRIL...
48.6K 1.3K 21
when you meet your highschool bully who is a millionaire and he now falls in love with you will you accept him and will you both end up together desp...
13.9K 144 1
🏅1st place in TheMoonchildAwards🏅 It's Friday night, and after weeks of non-stop working you finally have time to enjoy yourself. Why not spend it...
350K 12.7K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...