sweet creature | taekook

By iadorekoo

𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞 δΈ€ break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored. ﹏ 𝐭𝐨𝐩!𝐀𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦!𝐭𝐚𝐞 book 2: sw... More

intro.
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
seventy three.
seventy four.
seventy five.
seventy six.
seventy seven.
seventy eight.
seventy nine.
eighty.
eighty one.
eighty two.
eighty three.
eighty four.
eighty five.
eighty six.
eighty seven.
eighty eight. β™‘

nine.

13.9K 711 296
By iadorekoo

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

The floors were shiny and nearly clean, that was until the two boys arrived and dumped all their things on the ground. It was mainly two backpacks and a duffel full of clothes, along with one of the boys camera bag and other filming equipment.

Jungkook was currently pulling out the tripod and setting up the camera in a good spot to shoot the video. The other boy, who was spinning lazily around in the chair, watched while sipping on his juice box.

"Have you thought about getting a gym membership?" Jungkook asked his friend, stepping back from the camera and glancing at the viewfinder.

Jimin just stopped spinning in the chair and shrugged, even though his friend couldn't see, "I don't think I could afford it every month, this place is way too nice."

The younger male just hummed and walked back to the camera, crouching down and adjusting it a bit to his liking. Jungkook walked back to the center of the dance studio and checked again if it was placed accordingly. He had one hand on his hip and his head tilted to the side in concentration.

"Have you ever thought about getting a camera man?" It was Jimins turn to ask, "A lot of your videos are not centered and sometimes blurry, I think it's because your hands sometimes shake-" the shorter male was cut off when the chair he was sitting in jolted to the side.

Jungkook looked a little more relaxed after kicking the chair and walked back to the camera. "I'd have to pay them."

"That's kind of how a job works." Jimin said.

It was an attempt to be funny, but Jungkook didn't really laugh and Jimin just shrugged, still thinking he had some humor. "You know who would be a good camera guy,"

"Who," Jungkook asked. The two boys started to stretch a bit and loosen up before the routine. They had to be somewhat ready to dance even though it always ends with them messing around and laughing their asses off.

"Taehyung." the blonde said.

"Is that the kid with the lazy eye who sits in the back of the physics room?" Jungkook asked. He was never good with putting names to faces and remembering them.

Jimin threw whatever was closest to him, this time it being a water bottle, towards his best friend, "That's my sisters cousin be nice."

The younger boy of course threw the water bottle back, with much more force and earning a high pitched yelp in return. "Wouldn't he be your cousin too then?"

"No he has a lazy eye."

———

honeychim's story

———

The bell dinged above them as the door to the diner was pushed open, some heads moving in their direction as cold air managed to blow in and interrupt the calm atmosphere of those eating quietly.

It went unnoticed by the two friends how their bickered continued to increase in volume.
"I just don't understand why the last two emojis were necessary."

"Why not?" Jimin asked, "I think it's important to moisturize."

Jungkook gave his friend a look, a very knowing look that is often shared between the pair when one decided to be a smart ass. The older friend just sighed and looked around the diner for a table, "Let's just eat lunch and not continue talking about how you're a pervert and assuming things about two innocent emojis." Jimin said, but the small grin didn't go unnoticed by the other.

The diner wasn't that busy, it was a saturday and most people were out now in the middle of that day. He still didn't expect to see the semi-familiar mop of brown hair sitting at the booth the two friends were walking towards.

"Taehyung!" Jimin smiled and gave his friend a hug before sitting down next to him. Jungkook slid into the booth across from the two boys and tugged down the mask covering half his face, mumbling a greeting, "Hey,"

"Hi Jungkook," Taehyung said back with a smile. "I already ordered myself an iced tea but i didn't know what you guys wanted."

"That's okay," Jungkook said at the same time Jimin said he was going to the bathroom.
It was silent for a few seconds as the two boys just sat, not quite awkwardly but still not comfortably.

"Jimin usually gets coffee so I'll just order that while he's gone." Jungkook decided to break the silence before it went on too long.

Taehyung nodded quickly and stopped messing with the napkin. "I don't know how he drinks coffee." The younger found himself chuckling with a nod, "It doesn't even smell appealing."

"Maybe we should do him a favor and just get him a juice." Taehyung picked up the menu again and started scanning the items. Jungkook had started to laugh again, he did his best to bite his bottom lip and hide the chuckle.

The small sound didn't go unnoticed by the other male, his eyes glancing up to look at the ravenette over the top of the menu. "What's so funny?" he asked.

Jungkook just shrugged a bit and tilted his head, "It has to be a little difficult to read the drink selection when it's on the back right?"

Taehyung visibly paused for a second and then turned around the menu to see the list of drinks. "Bro why do you have to expose me like that when I'm trying to pretend like I know how to read a menu."

There was a light pink tint to the older boys cheeks now and Jungkook just chuckled again. Taehyung huffed and just threw an unopened straw at him in embarrassment, hitting his chest. "Stop laughing kid."

"Kid?" Jungkook looked up in playful shock, "Excuse me, but i'm in the same grade as you."

"Not with those baby cheeks."

"We literally have calculus class together."

"Oh yeah you were doodling that caterpillar." Taehyung had the nerve to bring up again.

"I will drop kick you."

"And then that cute guy noticed." Taehyung looked so smug, and Jungkook was trying not to smile too much.

"I will order you a coffee."

The older boy stopped teasing him abruptly, "Okay that's just a bit too mean."

The two boys kept playfully bickering and it was very lighthearted, until Jimin came walking back smelling like strawberry soap and made it awkward. "Okay I'm back, you guys can stop flirting."

"Flirting?"
"We were not flirting."

The both spoke at the same time and looked at each other, Taehyung looked away quickly and cleared his throat. "The waitress didn't come back yet so we didn't order anything."

Jungkook nodded and picked up the menu while Jimin slid into the booth next to Taehyung. "I was thinking some fries and milkshake, we worked hard today Chim." The ravenette said, his eyes big for some greasy food to fill his tummy.

The shorter boy smiled widely and nodded, bangs bouncing and eyes closing into little moons.

They talked about random things and school came up a few times, a lot of it involving what Taehyung had missed while being in France and he kept wanting to start talking about croissants and pigeons. He even teased Jungkook for his baby cheeks a few more times.

It was only when his phone went off that his mood seemed to change. The cheerful chime of a text message didn't match the look in his eyes as he read it. "I gotta go." He stood up and dropped some cash on the table.

"Where are you going? We rented Aladdin," Jimin looked up with a mouthful of fries and a pout on his lips.

"I'm meeting Soojin."

bro i love soojin
stan g idle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.7K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...
556K 24.8K 68
your classic of rivals to friends to lovers, but with some twists. β˜† completed started: 08 feb 2018 completed: 14 may 2018 [ #1 in crack 02.23.19 ] [...
122K 4.1K 103
Book 3 Book 1 Contract Boyfriend | Yoonmin Book 2 The Journey | Yoonmin Book 4 Miracle | Yoonmin -------- "Don't dive too deep in this dark dark worl...
36.6K 1.1K 64
This is book 2 for Instagram vmin so go please read the first book so you can understand whats going on