~The Blue Cinderella~

By Otpshipperfrver

Nagisa Shiota was a very happy, and sweet young boy. He had a very loving family. He had a great time with th... More

~Chapter 1. page1.~
~Chapter 1. page 2~
~Chapter 1. page 3~
~Chapter1. Page 4.~
~Chapter 1 page 5~
~Chapter 1 page 6~
~Chapter 1 page 7~
~Chapter 1 Page 8~
~ch 1. Pg 10.~
~ch.1 pg.11~
~ch.1 pg.12~
~ch. 1 pg. 13~
~Ch.1 pg. 14~
~ch. 1 pg. 15~
~Chapt.1 pg. 16~
~Ch.1 pg.17~
New years 2020
~Ch. 1 pg. 18~
~ch. 1 pg. 19~
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
~ch.1 pg.20~
news
~ch.1. pg. 21~
~Ch.1 pg.22~
Instagram??
~Ch.1 Pg. 23~
~ch.1. pg.24~
~ch. 1 pg. 25~
~ch. 1 pg 26 ~

~Chapter 1 pg.9~

5.8K 220 266
By Otpshipperfrver

~(Karma's point of view)~

I finally made it to the village and smiled.

Finally, I could go and find Nagisa.

I thought as I started to walk around the village.

~(Nagisa's point of view)~

I walked around the market and looked for the food till I accidentally number into someone.

"O-oops.  I-Im s-sorry." I said as I looked up, it was a grown man who was glaring down at me with a big scary smile on his face that revealed his brownish and yellowish colored teeth.

I then looked back at the ground to get away from his gaze and tried to pass by him.

"S-Sorry." I apologized once again before walking pass him till he grabbed my wrist.

"Hey Girly! Don't you think you should give me something for bumping into me." He's deep voice said as his grip on my wrist tighten.

"S-Sorry Sir. O-once again. I-I promise it won't happen again so I-if you please.." I said as I tried to loosen his grip from my wrist by moving it around and using my free hand.

He yanked my arm up making yelp.

"S-Sir that hurts please." I begged. All the people were nowhere to be seen.

They probably all left because they saw the old guy.

I thought.

The guy then started to drag me, making me yell.

"SOMEONE! PLEASE! HELPP!" I shouted in top of my lungs as the guy continued to drag me.

~(Karma's point of view)~

I couldn't find Nagisa at the spot where we met, so then I got a bit hungry and tried the Market.

As I walked around the Market a bunch of girls approached me but I tried to kindly excuse myself from them.

What I noticed when I was walking around the market was that several spots were packed while some was not that much. I continued to walk around to find another market place kinda empty. I went there and heard a cry for help. And the voice sounded familiar.

I made my way to the voice and saw Nagisa being dragged by an old man by the wrist.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled out as I ran towards them? The old man scoffed and yanked Nagisa closer to him and saw Nagisa shiver from fright.

"What you gonna do about it!" He said as he let out a laugh making me kick him in the nut making him grab it then kicking him in the face as he falls in his knees then stomp on his head making him bleed from his skull. Making him go unconscious.
Sometimes it takes a few kicks to make people fall.

I made my way to Nagisa and hugged him.

"Oh goodness! Are you alright? Is everything ok? Did you get hurt? Where are you hurt?" I asked as I examined him. He had glossy eyes as if he was gonna cry and I already see some falling down a bit now.

I gently brought my hand to his face a wiped it away.

"Hey it's ok. You're safe. You're not gonna get hurt anymore. I'm here ok?" I said. Wanting to kiss him so bad, but I tried to refrain myself from doing so. He nodded his head and wrapped his arms around me giving me a hug.

"Thank you Karma" He said. I returned the hug and savored the moment.

Once we let each other go from the hug no matter how bad one of us doesn't want too, we had too.

"Is everything alright?" I asked again. He nodded his head and smiled.

"Good. Now let's go, shall we?" I asked as I hold my hand out, hoping Nagisa would take it. Which I happily and he happily took and we walked are way to the other markets.

As we were at the Market, Nagisa told me that he need 20 stuff in from the market that was in the list. He was gonna show me but then told me turn around and I didn't know why but I just did. He then told me turn back around and showed it to me.
~List~

1) Milk

2) Cheese

3) Tomatoes

4) Strawberries

5) Eggs

6) Bread

7) Blueberries

8) Apples

9) Flour

10) Jelly

11) Sugar

12) Salt

13) Potatoes

14) grapes

15) Pineapples

16) Pork

17) Bacon

18) Turkey

19) Lettuce

20) Spinach

After reading it, I knew what to get but, I was curious why there was a rip on the bottom but just shrugged it off.
——————-

During the whole time we went shopping was fun.

We told each other more facts about each other, made jokes and laughed.

"No Karma that's not a purple banana. It's an eggplant." He laughed as he took it from my hand and placed it back.

I knew it was a eggplant but I just wanted to see him smile and hear him laugh. It gives me a nice tingling sensation inside of me.

He then got himself together and checked what we needed from the list.

"So now we just need is Pineapples, pork, bacon, turkey, lettuce and spinach." He said as he read the list. I nodded my head and went to the meat market.
——————
We finally finished shopping and started to walk away from the markets.

"Wait! Wait, so you ran around with a knife in your hand to the point your mother had to chase you! Whyyy?" Nagisa said not believing what I had done when I was little while laughing. While I laughed with him.

"Just why? Do you know how dangerous that is?" He asked me while giggling.

"Why yeah? I mean it's better then chasing someone with a knife." I stated while letting out a chuckle. And Nagisa laughed a little bit more.

"True." He said as he hold his stomach laughing. We finally got ourself together and let out a sigh.

"Thanks Karma for all the help today really. You saved me from the old man and actually helped me shop and carry all this stuff." He said as he held up the bag of foods in his hand.

"It's not really a problem for me really. I just like spending time with you." I said as I gave him a smile, making him blush. It was adorable. Actually all part of him is adorable. I know it weird to like someone after just meeting him, but that's why I want to know him better, to know what he likes and his dislikes, what he's good at and bad at, how he is when he's sad, happy, angry, scared and worried. I really want to know all about him. From his personality to his appearance.

We continued to walk to his house till we stopped at the top of the hill.

"Well we're here, I-I could take it from here", he said as he gave me a smile but it seemed off, as if it was forced.

"Are you sure? There's a lot of stuff and it's heavy. I don't want you to carry all this alone. I'll help really." I said walking down the hill but he stopped me.

"No no it's ok really. It's really ok Karma. I-I mean don't you have somewhere to be? And you already done enough." Nagisa said with a sad look in his eyes.

"Nagisa.... Is there something going on that I don't know of? Is everything ok?" I asked as I placed the stuff down. He quickly gave me a nod and looked down on the ground for a while before dropping his stuff and jumping into my arms with his warm embrace.

~(Nagisa's point of view)~

I really don't want him to leave. I don't want to go in the house. I'm scared, I don't want to be alone. I hugged him tightly as I nuzzled my face against his chest making me feel bad a bit better. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer as he nuzzles his head against my hair, making me smile and giggle a bit. The hug was warm, gentle and sweet, it was something I wanted for a long time, someone's warmth and love. I looked up at him giving a warm smile still not wanting him to go.

I really don't want him to go but if I got caught by mother or okuda not only I get hurt but him as well. As I continued to look at him with a pained smile on my face, I felt like crying.
He looked back at me with a smile and leaned down to give me a quick peck on the lips.

Shocked from the sudden quick but yet sweet kiss I buried my face against his chest blushing.

~(Karma's point of view)~

Again, Nagisa, looked as if he was gonna cry, so I took my chance and gave him a quick peck, feeling his soft lips for a second. First I felt scared that he would remove himself from the hug and leave me, but instead it was the opposite, he buries his head against my chest making me awwwe at him as I see his ears turn red. His hood was down of course so I kissed on top of his reassuring to him that it was gonna be ok and that I was here. It was soon getting dark so we had to let go and feel the warmth of each other fade away.

"Sorry for kissing you suddenly. I hope I didn't cause you to feel disgusted or hurt or anything negative in a way." I said as I apologized.

"It's ok really, and thank you for everything today really. You made it one of the nicest and best day ever." He said as he gave me a smile. He then took the groceries and waved.

"I can't wait to see you then Nagisa!" I said loudly as I waved at him.

"Same goes to me! Can't wait to see you again!" He said as he made his way down the hill cautiously fast. I stood on top of the hill till I can't see him anymore and walked away. Since I didn't see his house anywhere.

I was walking back to the castle with a smile on face as I thought.

Today was such a wonderful day. Can't wait to see him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.9K 10
This story is about Nagisa Shiota (From Assassination Classroom) shipped with... ahhhhh.... YOU! Congrats human, you have been shipped with Nagisa! (...
57 3 3
Nagisa Shiota is a boy who's been trained to be a weapon by his father his whole life. He's a boy who's been trained to keep a facade on by his mothe...
196K 5.8K 17
"I want you to look at me the way you look at him. Smile like the way you do when you're around him. Love me even more than you love him." Disclaime...
9K 237 15
[ warning ]: contains depression, self-harm, and smut. Nagisa, a boy in his year has always been antisocial. He's constantly bullied by others and tr...