WHITE-ONI [ THE RISING OF THE...

By REAPERLYNX1999

A young man, summoned to another world with four other peoples. However, there were only four Heroes that wer... More

BIO
HIS WAIFU BIO
CH:2
CH:3
CH:4
CH:5
CH:6
CH-7
CH:8
CH:9
CH:10
CH: 11
CH:12
CH:13
CH:14
CH:15
CH:16
CH:17
CH:18
CH:19
Ch:20
CH:21
CH:22
CH:23
CH:24
CH:25
CH:26
CH:27
CH:28

CH:1

19K 276 226
By REAPERLYNX1999

Y/n L/n[White-Oni] is considered the greatest assassin of the current era, at the tender age of 6 his own father murdered his mother infront of his very eyes, the fear of dying and the pain of losing his Mom coupled with months of abuse pushed him over the edge. His iron forged will to survive had made him become extremely ruthless and capable of killing any person who gets in his way and bringing death to anyone who deserves it. Most of the underworld has no clue about his real identity and is whereabouts....as he was gone missing for few years and assumes he is dead.

~ TOKYO~
A tall handsome young man walking through the bustling streets of tokyo.

As he is about to enter a shop he suddenly got engulfed by a bright beam of light.

Shop Owner: Welcom...huh?
He saw this unbelievable scene with wide and shocked eyes. Just like that the young man infront of him disappeared from the face of this Earth.

Shop owner immediately dialled 119.
[119: Tokyo's emergency no]

Dispatch Officer: 119, what is your emergency?

Shop owner: he is gone..
He screams in panic.

Dispatch Officer: who is gone can you be a little more specific sir?

Shop owner: they took my customer.
He said in panic.

Dispatch Officer: who took him?
He asked the shop owner.

Shop owner: I don't know who took him, I don't know what the fu** happened..
He said while panting heavily.

Dispatch Officer: sir,sir, sir,calm down take a deep breath and explain to me what happened.
He said and tries to calm the shop owner.

Shop owner: Alright, I was just sitting on my counter and saw a young man who is about to enter my shop, but out of nowhere a beam of light engulfed the young man and then..all of a sudden he was gone...
He said in panic.

Dispatch Officer: excuse me? Did you just say a beam of light..

[Y/N POV]
When he woke up he found himself in an unknown room with four other people all wielding weapons like Bow, Spear, Sword and a Shield except him.

Y/n: what the hell is going on?
He muttered underneath his breath.

???: This place is different from where we just were.
Said the young man who wields the spear.
[Motoyasu]

???: The middle ages? It's almost like we're in a game..
Stated the boy who wields the Bow.

[Itsuki]

???: What's with this weapon?
The boy who wields the sword, rose his weapon and looked at it in confusion.
[Ren]

???: You can't be telling me this...
Before the young man who wields the Shield could say anything, he got interrupted by a man in white robes.
[Naofumi]

Man: O' four saint heroes of old! Please help save our world blah blah...
He said and continues.

Man: His majesty will personally explain everything in detail...please follow me..

~TIMESKIP: THRONE ROOM~
[MAJESTY/LITTLE DICK]

Majesty: oh.. you've done well to come here Heroes. I thank you!
He said and continues.

Majesty: it is understandable to be bewildered being brought so suddenly, but you all must calm yourselves, for I shall explain everything now..
He stated, Naofumi and other three nodded their heads on his words except Y/n.

[Selfish] only one word came to Y/n mind on hearing this little Dick words.

Majesty: I am the country's king, Aultcray, the thirty-second ruler of Melromarc. Should you save this glorious country, you will be duly compensated in turn. Aside from that, I have funds prepared for you, I ask that you work to your fullest...now then heroes, I will now hear of your names.
Naofumi and other starts to introduce themselves, Y/n who is about to introduce himself stopped when he notices something that they can't see him or sense his presence as if he is not there in the first place.

[Fuck...am I dead?] Thought Y/n while cursing in his mind and checks his pulse.

[Phew...I am alive] he let out a long sigh of relief.

Majesty: Now, if everyone could please confirm their statuses?
He stated

[Status] Y/n thought in confusion, suddenly a small holographic screen appears on his line of sight

Y/n: hmm..

~Y/N STATUS~

Lvl: 1.
Name: Y/N L/N.
Sex: Male.
Equipment: Harbinger of death[Gun]

HP: 1000.
Attack: 150.
Agility: 70.
Defense: 200.
MP: 5000.

Skill:
1. Stealth [ Max]: On.
2. Killing-Intent: passive.
Y/n saw many others skills like Master marksman but he ignored all of them and clicked on stealth which shows active now.

After reading the details of this broken skill that erase and conceal his very presence which makes him literally invisible to the naked eyes, a creepy sadistic smile appears on his face...he checked Naofumi and other statuses and was shocked because his status screen look so different and is more game like and he also have a inventory which could hold an unlimited amount of things or items.

As he is about to leave the throne room in search for the treasury room, he stopped on his tracks and turned his head and looked at the king with a creepy smile on his face.

Y/n: this is going to be fun...I hope you are ready for this...kekeke..
He said with a cold smile on his face.

~TREASURY ROOM~

Y/n: "whistle" that's a lot of gold you got here..
Without wasting any time he took everything and stored them in his inventory, as he is about to leave he spotted a hidden door at the end of the treasury which leads to a different room. As he entered he saw hundreds of healing potions and rare weapons, except weapon he took everything and stored them in his inventory but what he don't know is that this castle has another hidden treasury.

Y/n: since I am a good hearted man...
He took out a gold coin from his inventory and placed it on the ground.

Y/n: I will left this one for you, my Majesty.
He said with a smirk on his face and left the castle with a hearty smile on his face.

ENJOY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 13.9K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 62.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.1M 35.8K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...