Cupcakes and Mistakes

By Yoonworks

"That's not your jacket Lalisa," "Shit" you whispered. ---- formerly entitled - JACKET More

what it says...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
I need help
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50 (Part 1)
50 (Part 2)
Special Chapter

45

15.4K 710 113
By Yoonworks

JK's POV

"Did you tell her you're coming back?" V hyung asked as he woke up and saw me looking at the view as I sat near the plane's window.

I nodded in response. I sent a message earlier before the plane took off and before I turned my phone on an airplane mode.

We're on the plane back to Korea and all this mess is stressing me out. Our tour just ended and it's been a whole fucking week but I still can't get a hold of Lisa.

Even the boys were trying to reach the other girls but to no avail, all we hear are busy lines.

I bit my lower lip as I sat on the couch near me. The boys were all awake. We'll soon be landing but we still have an hour, yet, they don't feel like sleeping.

I turned to them and tried to muster a smile.

"You guys can go ahead and take a rest. I got this," I told them and Yoongi hyung just smirked.

"If you think we're going to sleep while you go around acting like a kid, you're dreaming kid," he answered and I laughed.

Hosoek hyung shakes his head. "You know, I've been meaning to ask this since this morning but they were stopping me. However, I don't think I can sleep if I don't ask," he started and I raised an eyebrow.

"Yah! Do you really have to ask? Of course, something happened!" Jimin hyung answered and my brows furrowed.

What were they talking about?

"But was she really pregnant at that time?" Namjoon hyung added and I almost choked on my saliva.

Are they thinking what I think they were thinking?

"Yah! Jungkook is too young for that!"

I gave V hyung a thumbs up at what he said and he gave me a wink...

At this point, they were fighting by themselves apart from Yoongi hyung who was simply shaking his head.

I can't believe them.

Jin hyung was spitting nonsense that I had to stop them, the memory of him making out on the fire exit last time is still making me gag.

After the article came out, the boys had been too attentive to me. The news was very shocking. I never thought I'd get to read news like that. Not a dating scandal, but a miscarriage.

Additionally, a few of our managers knew of my past relationship with her and I was even called at one point.

"Guys, I can't believe you were talking about this like it's nothing," I told them and Jimin hyung pouted.

"But you did it, didn't you?"

"I didn't, okay! I can't believe how little trust you have in me," I told them, shaking my head.

"You didn't? Not even once?" he exclaimed and I had never wanted to reach Jimin hyung and smack the back of his head until now.

"I didn't. We never did the deed," I told them and Jimin hyung looked appalled, I threw a cushion on him.

Soft chuckles escaped his lips. "You were head over heels in love with the girl. Can you blame me for thinking something had happened?" he answered and I scowled.

Sure I was in love with her. And even if something happened or if I ever got her pregnant, of course, I would be responsible.

To be honest, I am kinda worried about her. Did it really happen though? Was she pregnant at that time? So she's two-timing me, was she?

But even if she did, I can't help but be sad about what happened. It was a life that she lost. Maybe that's the reason why she had been acting so differently in the past few months. I would never be happy about a life that was lost.

Was she okay though?

I remember Lisa being so worried about her. 

A long sigh escaped my Lisa.

"Do you guys think Lisa is mad at me?" I asked and they were silent. I can't help but be nervous. The past few days that I can't get a hold of her is pretty much alarming. I know see's attending shows and appointments as what I can see on social media but why can't I get a hold of her?

Was she mad? Did she think the baby was mine?

All these thoughts are stressing me out. Also, the fact that people have started to do a quest into identifying Sej's ex-boyfriend is not helping. To me, there's not really much of a problem if people find out that I am a part of her past. But this isn't just about me. My mother will be so worried. I have my hyung's who will be affected too, our fans and Lisa. I don't want her to feel sad about this, not when nobody knows I have her now.

"Lisa is a wonderful girl, she'll understand Kook," Namjoom hyung answered but that doesn't calm me down one bit.

Lisa and I had been talking about going public before but she declined. I've already asked permission about this and our company doesn't really restrict us from our relationship. Of course our fans, a few of them will be sad considering the idol culture but that's something I don't really have control with.

I want people to know Lisa is with me as she's quite popular with the boys. And I'm such a jealous jerk you can't blame me if I want people to know that she's mine.

"But why can't Jungkook get a hold of her?" V hyung asked. I know that look that he has on his face. He's pissed off.

Out of all the boys, V hyung was probably the most that get so affected if it's me. I was so aloof with before but he was the one who helped me let go and finally be who I am today. All of my hyungs had shaped me to be who I am now. But Taehyung hyung had this bad episode with Lisa after what happened last time and as much as I don't want any beef between them, I know V hyung was just worried.

"I'm sure there's a reason," I answered and that's when one of our managers told them that we're landing in a few minutes.

We were quick to settle ourselves and not long after, we were already on our way out when we were startled at the triple amount of reporters outside.

There were fans screaming which were not really unusual except for the fact that most of them were screaming my name, a lot of them were crying and my hyungs were quick enough to move closer to me when people started swarming closer.

Our security was quick enough to make a move and even airport securities were trying to protect us.

"Jungkook oppa, we believe in you!"

"Jungkook-ah, sa rang he!"

"Please tell us it's not true oppa!"

"It's not true oppa, right? We'll wait for you!"

"You're not her ex oppa, please tell us!"

"Oppa! We got your back!"

I was so confused with what is happening and Jin hyung lowered my head when I tried to search for our fans' faces.

What is happening?

Due to the enormous amount of people, it took us longer to get out.

And once we were on our van, I removed my mask. It was suffocating.

Yoongi hyung was massaging his temple. I suddenly felt bad for him. Yoongi hyung hates being congested like that.

"What's happening? That was insane out there," Namjoon hyung asked our manager.

"Yeah, and they were screaming Jungkook's name. Did something happened?" Jin hyung asked.

I don't even know why but my heart started to race.

I reached for my phone and once I opened it, I was bombarded with several messages and notifications from different chatrooms I was in kept appearing, my other hyungs now already on their phones too.

"Sorry guys, I know you probably want to rest but we have to drop by the company for a moment to discuss this mess," our manager stated.

"Holy shit," Jimin hyung muttered before he turned his phone towards my direction. And there I saw several article titles associated with my name, my jaw almost dropping on the floor.

"Kim Sejeong's ex idol boyfriend speculated to be Jeon Jungkook from BTS after Sejeong and Lisa incident"

"Lisa from BLACKPINK said to be the reason for Jeon and Kim's break-up"

"Kim Sejeong was seen slapping Lalisa Manoban in front of other idols"

There were several articles that made me dizzy but my hand was quick enough to click the article that caught my attention.

I have never scrolled so fast in my life, I think my veins are about to burst. I can hear my own heartbeat.

My lips went dry when I saw a video of Lisa standing in front of a crying Sejeong. They were both wearing performance clothes.

The video was obviously taken a few feet away from the two and though the audio wasn't clear, Sejeong was obviously crying. And just when Lisa attempted to move closer, Sejeong's hand flew straight to Lisa's face and that's when her members came, and then the video ended.

"Fuck. That's so messed up," Taehyung hyung whispered who was watching beside me the entire time.

"The staff and idols who were around said Sejeong was screaming your name, Jungkook-ah," Namjoon hyung said in worry as he read the articles.

I was silent for a moment, my back leaning on my seat. All this is draining me, I had to close my eyes as I cam feel my head pulsing.

Moreover, I am worried about Lisa.

"Why is Sejeong associating you with all this when nothing happened between you two?" Hoseok hyung asked and I didn't even bother answering.

The van was already moving but I'm starting to feel so restless. A lot is happening on my head. My parents would be shocked if they thought they almost had a grandchild and died. And no doubt our fans our crying. That's too much to take in.

Plus, there's Lisa. She's been dragged on this mess that I have with Sejeong.

Is she okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 361 30
"I'm not your fucking toy Kim Seokjin so stop playing around with me." I said and left him with his new girlfriend "One thing is that you are." Jin...
19.7K 373 30
'Do I scare you darling Dasiy?" "No. Your different."
3.6K 318 34
"You are NOT my brother, hoying." "What?" "..Not anymore."
1M 50.3K 39
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST MY BAG?!" I turn my head to the side to see the guy who had said the same thing as me. Fucking airports....