29

Note: I know I said I would delete and recycled the chap but I decided otherwise. I've got too many messages and I feel bad putting them to waste. 

Additionally, I know you've put so much time and effort writing the messages. I am sorry I cannot use them all. Some parts I'm going to tweak a bit just to match on the scene and story. 

Thank you to everyone who helped. And the advises that you gave, I appreciate them so much. However, seeing that I am her posting an update means that I'm still having trouble sleeping. But I'll get there. I will get better :)

-------------------------------------------

Lisa's POV

"Hey little brat, stop grinning..." I rolled my eyes at what Jisoo unnie had said. We just came back from our concert in Manila and our manager had given a few envelopes which I know is full of notes and letters I am sure all came from Jungkook. 

I sat on the couch and started opening them one by one. I've received tons of letters from him since a month ago and I just can't help but be excited to read them. 

I can still remember the last one he sent before my flight to Manila.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Cupcake,

I hope you know that I love you, a lot. Words cannot explain my feelings for you... You are the sun to my day, the moon to my night... Damn cheesy, I know but I hope my message at least sends you a warm smile and comfort. I won't say good luck with your concert because I know you'd always break a leg.

See you soon...

- Kook

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It was nice and sweet and he actually has some post-it notes that he had asked my manager to give me in the morning and before I sleep when I was out of the country.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Dear Lali,

I've got you something to keep you grinning for the whole day...

"My heart..."

P.S It was Jin hyung's idea. It was supposed to say My handsome face but I thought rather than smiling, you'd get pissed instead if I say that.

Lovelots - Kook

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sometimes, it was just out of the blues...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Note: this time V hyung help me out... My dearest Lisa, My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in. P/s: V hyung insisted to send you this. Sorry, it's a bit gross!!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The note indeed made me smile and it honestly gave me so much energy the whole time. And then one time he got me a poem which made me feel so giddy the entire day.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

With you passing by
I really can't lie
So give me a minute or two
To explain all of this to you
All I need is you
But in everything I do,
You still don't have a clue
That I'm still loving you