2

Lisa's POV

"Yah, Lalisa!  We have been waiting for you since ten minutes ago," I heard my manager's voice and my eyes noticed how almost everyone was looking at our direction, my unnies in particular not looking too happy about my late arrival.

In no time, our make up artist is already starting to doll up my face too. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Chaeyoung sitting beside me.

"Hey, are you okay? You look shaken up a little when you came back. Did you get caught?" she whispered, the worry in her voice can be heard.

A smile tugged at the corner of my lips. As usual, Chaeyoung would notice. It's no surprise since Chaeyoung is always attentive and caring towards us.

She sees the smallest things and pays attention to every detail.

Remembering what happened earlier, I felt my stomach churning in nervousness. Even though he's not here, I kinda feel a little intimidated still.

His presence was too strong I can't simply shake it off my mind.

To be honest, it was the first time that we've spoken with each other.

Of course, I've seen him multiple times as we attend the same awards sometimes but that's just it.

It's not like we have a reason to talk anyways. We don't work in the same agency nor are we friends with each other.

However, I'm pretty much reminded of him every day. Why not? When half of my fans ship me to him.

At first, I was bothered by it. What if he hates being shipped with me? Plus, sometimes, the edits that I see online are too disturbing. Some of them looked so real sometimes I have to question myself if it indeed happened.

But it's impossible. Jeon Jungkook and I, it's impossible for us to cross paths.

Until earlier.

"How I wish I was just caught instead," I whispered. My voice low to make sure she doesn't hear.

Just then, the sound of someone knocking on the door was heard and an unfamiliar face showed.

"Sorry, we just left a few of our outfits here when we transferred to the next dressing room. I'll just take it, I'm sorry," the lady smiled and so our manager.

She started taking the stack of clothes on the corner and a few more that are scattered around.

Those are for men though.

Shrugging my shoulder, I stopped paying attention after my make up artist asked me to close my eyes so I followed.

Forget what happened, Lisa. You won't be talking to him in the future anyway.

My hands took a grip on the chair I was sitting on.

Damn. It has been what, ten minutes but my knees are still shaking.

His presence was too overwhelming it amazes me how he appears so soft in photos especially when he's with his fans. I can't question it though since even I get my heart melted whenever I see people who love and supports us.