31

I just wanna break hearts 💕 😁

-----

Lisa's POV

"Hava-"

"Aist, yahhh!" we heard Jisoo unnie whined but I was too engrossed with what Chaeyoung and I' s duet,  we didn't even bother answering.

"na ohhh nana!" Chaeyoung and I both cheered, our hips even swaying in unison as we sang along with the music on my phone.

"If I knew you'd go crazy, I mean, like uncontrollably weird like this, I wouldn't have pushed you to give that golden maknae another chance," I heard Jisoo unnie mumbling, her legs crossed while she pouted, her hair being fixed by one of our makeup artists.

A wide and playful grin showing on my face with just the mention of Jungkook. The boy just really makes me extra happy especially these past few weeks.

Though amused, I'm really feeling even giddier whenever I see him being rattled with just a mere touch of our arms.

At first, I was confused until he snapped and promised me he'd tell as long as I don't tell a soul and I don't tease him.

Of course, I said I won't but the moment he spoke the words, I ended up giggling at how adorable he sounded.

"I'm feeling giddy like some freaking butterflies or bunnies are actually getting wild inside me. And before you ask another question, yes it's because of you - STOP laughing Lisa!!!"

The way he pouted was so adorable I ended up pulling him in a tight hug. I laughed once again when I felt how his body stiffened.

Finding out that my effect towards him changed into something that I thought only I can actually feel is pretty much overwhelming.

Day by day, we slowly patch the marks of doubt and insecurities in our relationship. We aren't back together but at least we know how each other feels.

And I like it. I like how we take things slow. I like how we don't need to do anything but make each other feel important.

"Yahhhh!!!" Chaeyoung and I laughed at Jisoo unnie's pissed expression.

Chaeyoung and I both know she's being salty like this because Namjoon oppa hasn't confessed to her.

"Someone's still saltyyyy!" Chaeyoung piped and I ended up doubling wit laughter.

Jennie unnie was in Paris to attend a fashion week while Jisoo unnie has a photoshoot. And since Chaeyoung and I had completed our schedules last week, we just ended up coming with Jisoo unnie.

"Oh God, stop with the Sugar rush!" she whined after she saw Chaeyoung jumping around with a pack of long sweets on her mouth.

When we saw how Jisoo unnie is still not smiling, Chaeyoung and I toned down.

It was never good when Jisoo unnie doesn't smile.

"Is it really that bad?" I asked and she scowled. At this rate, her makeup won't even be able to save her face.

"Don't even mention him," she rolled her eyes and I keep my mouth shut to keep myself from laughing. She looks cute when she's pissed. And all because of a guy. Jisoo unnie never loses her cool. Especially not because of a man.

But we all know Kim Namjoon isn't just any man.

"You know what, go around the building and find a few of our friends. There's a music show happening on the second floor. I can't stand your hyperness right now," she muttered and we are more than glad to oblige.