Baby βœ”

By theGhoulBoys_

"Don't call me baby, I'm not your baby" #84 Teen Fiction More

β–  C H A R A C T E R S β– 
β–  O N E β– 
β–  T W O β– 
β–  T H R E E β– 
β–  F O U R β– 
β–  F I V E β– 
β–  S I X β– 
β–  S E V E N β– 
β–  E I G H T β– 
β–  N I N E β– 
β–  E L E V E N β– 
β–  T W E L V E β– 
β–  T H I R T E E N β– 
β–  F O U R T E E N β– 
β–  F I F T E EN β– 
β–  S I X T E E N β– 
β–  S E V E N T E E N β– 
β–  E I G H T E E N β– 
β–  N I N E T E E N β– 
β–  T W E N T Y β– 
β–  T W E N T Y - O N E β– 
β–  T W E N T Y - T W O β– 
β–  T W E N T Y - T H R E E β– 
β–  T W E N T Y - F O U R β– 
β–  T W E N T Y - F I V E β– 
β–  T W E N T Y - S I X β– 
β–  T W E N T Y - S E V E N β– 
β–  T W E N T Y - E I G H T β– 
β–  T W E N T Y - N I N E β– 
β–  THIRTY β– 
β–  THIRTY- ONE β– 
β–  THIRTY- TWO β– 
β–  FINALE β– 

β–  T E N β– 

18.3K 670 173
By theGhoulBoys_

■ T E N ■

"Hey gorgeous," a voice said.

Turning my head, I saw Chase walk towards me.

"Gorgeous?" I asked raising an eyebrow, as he reached me.

"Trying out the pet name, do you like it?" He asked, securing an arm around my shoulders.

"Definitely not," I replied, looking up at him.

"Well I'll keep working on it," he said, lifting his hand to wave at his friends.

His attention was scattered but I needed to tell him that James knew about the plan.
"Chase, we need to talk," I said, opening my locker carefully.

I didn't know how he was goingto react to this.
"About?" He asked, sliding his arm off my shoulders.

I didn't get the chance to reply because James appeared at the end of the hallway and my  thoughts died. My stomach did little flip flops and I turned my head to look at Chase who had just greeted a friend who walked up to him.

Feeling eyes on me, I looked back at James to see him already looking at me. A smirk graced his face and I looked down, my cheeks flushing.

Damn it, how could he even do that to me. "You said we needed to talk?" Chase asked, bringing me back to the conversation at hand.

I looked away from James and back to Chase. "We can talk about it later," I said roughly.

My mind was completely wiped now.
He frowned. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah just a little tired," I lied.

"Okay well, I'm heading to classs, I'll pick you up from P.E, okay?" He asked, lifting a hand to brush some of my hair behind my ear.

"Okay," I echoed, fighting the urge to dodge his hand.

He leaned in and pressed a light kiss on my cheek. "I'll see you after class," he said before turning and walking away.

I watched him leave and my eyes went back to James, he slammed his locker closed and walked towards me.

I closed my locker as well. "James, he-" I was about to say hey when he just walked past me.

Sighing, I followed behind him to class. I waited outside of the boys locker room and my male classmates shot me weird looks as they walked past me.

The door opened and James walked out. He noticed me and sighed. "What the hell?" I whispered yelled.

"Can I help you?" James asked, walking past me.

"Yeah, you can stop being a dick for like ten seconds and tell me why I'm being ignored" I said, folding my arms.

He stopped and turned to look at me. "I'm not ignoring you, we're talking right now," he said, turning to face me.

I narrowed my eyes. "You know what, fine I don't give a shit," I exclaimed, throwing my arms up and pushing past him.

Our coach blew the whistle and I sat out. I wasn't in the mood to play anything so I simply watched.

Teams were made and boys took off their shirts. A game of basketball began and I soon lost interest. Instead, I found myself watching James.

He was actually kind of good at Basketball. He was built for it and had the height. He clapped hands with his classmates as they scored a basket.

I had seen James shirtless before, we were next door neighbours for christ sake and he was always in the garden. But I had never willingly kissed him, admitted to myself that he had an effect on me and then see him shirtless the next day.

James caught me watching him but I didn't look away embarrassed, I simply just raised an eyebrow.

Soon, the game ended and so did the class. I walked down off the bleaches only to be stopped when someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to see Chase. "Hey," I said quickly.

"Hey, have a good class?" He asked, taking my hand.

I stiffened and slowly let go. "Chase, look, the whole plan to take out Caitlyn is currently on hold," I said spilled out.

Chase frowned. "Why?" He asked.

"Because little brother, I know all about it," James's voice said, causing Chase to turn around and look at him.

Chase shot me a look and I nodded. "And what are you going to do about it?" Chase asked, folding his arms.

"Lower your defences, Chase, I'm here to help," James said, shooting him a smile.

"Help? In taking down your girlfriend?" Chase said before scoffing.

We began walking as James glanced at me. "Ex girlfriend, thank you very much," he said before looking away.

"So you guys did break up? No wonder she's been all over Brad today," Chase replied.

James rolled his eyes. "I'm honestly not surprised, pretty sure they did it while we were dating too," he replied.

I frowned. "And you didn't think to break up with her then?" I asked, looking at him like he was an idiot.

"Of course not, I was waiting for the right opportunity to call her out," James replied with a shrug.

"So what's the plan now, we have you now and that means she's definitely going to be watching us," Chase said as we stopped at the lockers.

"Well who does she hate most out of us? Me and if not me, Christie so we have several angles that we can take or we can just try the good ole fashioned, punch in the face," James said with a smile.

"Wait, why don't you two become an item?" Chase asked, suddenly.

I froze and shook my head quickly. "Probably no-" I was saying before James cut me off.

"Good idea bro and then we could pretend to fight and then maybe Caitlyn will take you in pretending to care but just wanting the inside dirt," James said quickly.

I shot him a glare.

He winked at me.

"So what? How do we pretend to fight?" Chase asked.

James looked thoughtful for a moment and I knew exactly what he was going to say. Because James was literally the devil and I had pretty much sold my soul last night.

"You can pretend to be mad when you see me kiss her randomly" James said, shrugging his shoulders.

I wanted to head bang a wall.

"Well I wouldn't have to pretend with that, would I?" Chase asked, giving his brother a look.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Nothing," James and Chase said in usion.

"Shit, she's coming, Chase push me," James said quickly.

"I-what?" Chase stuttered.

"Oh for god sake," James replied before shoving Chase back.

The younger brother fell back and skidded across the floor. My mouth opened in shock. "What the fuck, James!" Chase snapped.

The people in the hallway turned to look at the commotion, including Caitlyn. "I said leave her alone!" James snapped.

A group of girls giggled as my cheeks burned red. Chase quickly got what was happening and played along.

"Or what?" He asked, getting to his feet.

"Or I'll kill you," James replied.

I looked on in horror, completely confused and completely shocked. These boys were serious.
Deadly serious about their plan. A plan I didn't even say I liked.

The boys were talking and I had zoned out so I quickly listened in again. "Next time you touch her, I'll cut your hands off," James snapped.

"What do you care? It's not like you're dating her!" Chase snapped back.

I cringed. "Oh, but I am," James replied, taking my hand.

He pulled me towards him and before I totally knew what was happening, James was kissing me. In front of his ex, his brother and classmates.

Caitlyn let out a scream and ran off, causing her group of friends to chase after her. James had clearly meant the kiss to be short and to the point but soon he was gripping me closer to his body.

I was motionless. Chase turned on his heel and stormed off, assuming to class. I really wasn't sure if it was because he playing along or if he really couldn't handle seeing James kiss me.

Slowly, James pulled away. I breathed heavily and stepped out of his grip. "Why did you do that?" I asked, shaking my head clear of thoughts.

"Been wanting to do it for a while, Christie" he replied before walking away to class and leaving me alone.

A/N

Don't forget to vote and comment.

T x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 658 21
"I'm a messed up girl." Sigh, peek through lashes, then "Most of the time I either overreact, or I don't react at all. There's a numb spot where my h...
106K 3.6K 25
Third story ;)
1.3K 33 23
random
1.3M 29.1K 37
#209 Random 06/20/16 #931 Romance 06/24/16 #893 Romance 06/25/2016 #864 Romance 06/26/2016 #1 Awards 02/25/2019 #4 Nerds 02/25/2019 #19 Awards 09/25...