Love Island 2019 🌴

mollswritesx द्वारा

Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell. अधिक

Love Island 2019
Georgia Bowen
Entering The Villa
Slide into the DM's
Tension
Kiss and Tell
Hot Tub Jealousy
First Recoupling
Truths
Temptation
"I like you"
Upset
Drama
Maura
Girls in Danger
Least Compatible
A dumping
Date Night
Arabella
Kissing challenge
Night Away
Bunny
Gossip
Feuding with Danny
Tweets
Casa Amor
Loyalty?
Raunchy Races
Reunion
Michael
Falling
Amy
Clearing Things Up
I Love You and Favourite Couples
Amy Leaves
Heart's Soaring
Lad Points
Dinner
Jealousy
Splitting A Couple
Amber
Greg
Builders
Tommy, Jealous?
No-one Else's Business
Headlines
Cheating?
Baby
Final Date
Families
The Final
New Series

Decisions

12.5K 173 16
mollswritesx द्वारा

****Georgia's POV****

Molly left after a while as Jordan wanted a chat with her so I was left down on my own by the bean bags. Tommy kept looking over but I tried to avoid eye contact with him. I made my way inside to take my make up off when Maura came in.

"Something's going on." She just came out with. "Anna told me that Jordan said something to her about a chat he had with Tom. I know he's said something bad."

"Have you spoken to him about it?" I asked.

"Yeah But He Just said nothing has happened. I just really don't know what to do because I'm going to look like a fool if this turns out to be true."

"Why?"

"Well I've just kissed him thinking he's telling the truth."

"Babe he'll be the one looking like a fool, you're going to find another guy I'm going to be honest. He's the one who's going to be missing out." I told her.

"You know I am sorry about what happened at the start between us two. You've been a good friend to me in here after everything I did to you and Tommy."

"Don't worry about it, I'm not the type of person to hold grudges and you didn't really do anything wrong."

"But I did and I am really sorry for that. I should have had more respect for you two as a couple."

"I should have been more open about it at the start and really you just pushed us to each other. I just hope everything goes smoothly now."

Maura: I do feel really bad knowing what Lucie told me but I didn't really know if it's my place to say. I mean she might not act ok then feelings at all and I'll have just caused unnecessary bother.

"You seem quite distant tonight. Is everything alright?"

"I've just been having a think about some of the things from today. I just don't really know who to trust anymore."

"Have you spoken to Lucie?" She asked.

"No. I mean I don't think I need to because I've been a good friend to Lucie and I would never do that to her so I hope she doesn't do it to me."

"I think it's probably for the best. I mean as long as Tommy is set on you then it shouldn't matter what she thinks."

"Exactly and if she does feel that way then I won't hesitate to just cut her out."

****

I got changed the next morning and made my way down to get some breakfast before going to the gym area. Tommy had promised me the other day that he would train me up and I wasn't going to let my emotions get in the way of that.

I had on a little red, white and blue striped bikini and some boxing gloves.

"You know you look so fit right now." He told me. "Like I don't know how long I'm going to last out here."

"Shut up. Let's just keep going."

We carried on for quite a long time before I made us stop as it was just so hot.

"Can we go in the pool?" I asked after we took a little shower.

"Sure."

We both jumped in and situated ourselves in the corner so we could watch everyone. He sat himself down on the built in seat and I sat down on his knee.

"Look at them." I whispered as we heard Maura screaming. "She's going in at him."

"I don't blame her. I mean I heard that he called her and attention seeker and that she's over the top and cringy."

"What he actually said that?"

"Yeah he's claiming that it was only at the start but it's still bad either way. I mean he's been pretending that she's the perfect girl for him from the start."

"Yeah. She came in to me last night and was really upset about it because she literally asked him if anything was wrong and he said nothing. He's had his chance to say something."

"Mm I think it's up for them." Tommy told me. "I mean this is meant to be like the honeymoon stage and they've already had two big arguments."

"Yeah and really I don't think he's in here with the best intentions. He should never have said that to Jordan."

"Yeah it's just disrespectful."

"Thank you for yesterday by the way, I know you told Lucie that it needs to stop and everything."

"No it's fine. The last thing I want is you to be insecure when you've got no reason to be. I just want this relationship to work and if that means I need to tone it down with the other girls then I will do that. I mean it's not like I've told Lucie we can't be friends at all."

"No and I would never ask you to do that."

"Then everything should be fine. I mean she should want you to be happy and if this stops you from being insecure she should accept that."

****

The producers had thrown us a neon party and provided us all with these amazing dresses. I chose a neon yellow cut out dress for the occasion.

I made my way outside and found everyone was buzzing for tonight. All us girls were down on the sun loungers when Tom came over.

"Maura please could I have a chat, I literally want five minutes of your time?"

"Fine then."

She made her way up to the swing and I was sat down watching them.

"I really hope she gets rid." I said. "I mean at some point you do have to say you're just not compatible."

"I don't think she'll let him back in after this." Molly said. "She was really upset earlier and everything."

"I think she just doesn't want to be made a fool of, but then I also think she just wants to be loved. She wants to meet someone who liked her for who she is and not just because she's the most honest one in here."

"Yeah I thought that as well."

I could hear her giving him short word answers and then she came back over to us.

"How was it?" I asked.

"I don't really know. I think we just had a chat and I didn't we're leaving it there to be honest."

"So you're not going back to him?"

"Oh no and I was never going to, mo matter what he said to me just then. I have more self rest then that."

"Good."

****

I was on the daybed later with Tommy when I heard Maura gasp behind us.

"Hey guys." I heard and turned to find Caroline there. "Are you having a good night?"

"Well We was till you came."

"Ha Ha. Well please can you all gather around the fire pit for me?"

I grabbed Tommy's hand and pulled him over with me. "Everything's going to be fine."

"We're good." He placed a kiss on my temple.

I sat down and then Caroline turned to us all and made us stand.

"Islanders I'm sure you're all wondering why I'm here. I've got some very important news for you. The public have been voting for their favourite couple. Three couples have been saved by the public and the remaining islanders are all at risk of leaving the island tonight."

"I'm now going to reveal the three couples who are safe and will continue their stay on the island."

"The first couple safe is...... Anton and Lucie. Anton come and stand on my left, Lucie on my right.

"The second couple safe is Amber and Michael."

"The Third And final couple safe is Georgia and Tommy."

"Congratulations Guys."

"Thank you." I whispered and Tommy gave me a hug before we both moved to where we should be.

"So Arabella And Danny, Maura and Tom, Molly-Mae and Jordan and Amy and Curtis you have received the fewest votes from the public and are all now vulnerable. Two of you will leave the island tonight, and that decision is not made by the public but by your fellow Islanders."

"You must now decide who stays and who is dumped. Boys you must dump either Arabella, Molly-Mae, Maura or Amy."

"Girls you must dump with Tom, Jordan, Curtis or Danny. Please now deliberate your decision."

"So we're definitely not sending Jordan or Curtis home are we." Amber said. "Them two are in serious relationships and I know they would be devastated to go home."

"I agree and those two bring so much to the villa. It would be sad to see them go."

"So Danny?" Lucie said. "I know he hasn't had the easiest time in here but he does bring a lot to the villa I think."

"Yeah. I just don't know whether he even knows what he wants yet."

"Yeah I don't think he's handled certain situations well at all." Amber agreed with me.

"Tom?" I asked.

"Again I don't think he's made my life easy for himself. I mean in this please word is always going to spread and nothings a secret for long."

"But is it just that he hasn't found that certain person yet."

"Maybe I don't know."

"So who are we going for?" I asked them.

"I would go Danny." Amber said.

"I would go Tom. So Georgia it's up to you."

"Islanders it's time for you to give your decisions. Girls who have you decided to send home."

"This has not been an easy decision and in the end I think it just went down to who we have jelled with and who makes the biggest impact in here." I told them. "But the person we want to dump is Tom."

"Boys who are you dumping?"

"Again it was hard and I think in the end we went for the same reasoning as the girls. We just thought who would we miss the most if they left and who takes the time to get to know us boys and not just speak to who they're cracking on with." Tommy said. "So we've decided to send home Arabella."

"Arabella And Tom your time on the island is over. You have thirty minutes to pack your bags and say goodbye."

"I'm so sorry." I said and gave Tom a hug.

"No I understand. You girls had every right to pick me."

"Bye Arabella." I said and gave her a quick hug before moving to the bedroom as they packed up all their stuff.

I can't say I'll miss Arabella but I do believe she has been unlucky in here. Her and Danny were just beginning to get somewhere and then this happens. Tom I do believe he has a heart of gold in there somewhere, he just didn't really get a chance to show it.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Sorry for the rubbish and later update.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

89.2K 1.4K 49
A bombshell and a boxer what could go wrong? More importantly what could go right? When Lauren Bowen walks in to the villa as a bombshell, she catch...
95.3K 1.8K 25
❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞,❞ love island | summer 2022 discontinued
619K 8.5K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
208K 1.7K 24
What happens when Isabelle, Alex's ex joins Love Island?? Will she cause trouble for new couple Alex and Olivia??