Book 2: teravoltXturboblaze

Galing kay TheNightFury

This is the Book 2 of whiteflareXblackbolt, and the storyline is B2W2. I suggest you read the first book, but... Higit pa

Prologue
1: Choosing The Best
2: I Finally Found Them
3: People From The Past
4: Defeating The Rock Star
5: Mareep Girl and Snivy Boy
6: What did I just-
7: Pro Battling
8: Castelia's The Grossiest-
10: Bugs Aren't Really Cute, Are They?
11: The Desert Mystery
12: A Park, an XTransceiver, and a Boy
13: Curioser and curioser..
14: Plasma Redemption
15: Awkward Family Reunion
16: Static
17: Between Black and White
18: Reinstated
19: Rocky Encounters
20: Surprises and it's not my Birthday
21: Things Go Really REALLY Bad
22: ...And It Turned Worse
23: Aftermath
24: Off Questing
25: Backpacking is NOT my Thing
26: Who? What? Where?
27: Confusion
28: A History Lesson
29: Moving Forward
30: Jailbrake
31: Harmonia
32: The Beginning of the End
33: Frost
34: War
35: Rising Action
36: Vengeance
37: A Song of Ice and Fire
38: Memories
39: Reunited
40: Promises
Epilogue
Author's Note

9: New Allies and Enemies

106 6 9
Galing kay TheNightFury

<This is a continuation of Faitsu's POV, and maybe I'll stick some Rakutsu here. Excuse me for my language and violence for this chapter, but I want to make this realistic as possible>

I grabbed Bubu's Poké Ball and she immediately tackled Sandile with Flame Charge without instructions. Bubu had already evolved after battling lots of trainers at the city, streets and routes. The Sandile dropped Cottonee, as it flew overhead and hit the tunnel ceiling.

"What the fu-" Delsin started to say, he was clearly surprised that I turned my backs on Team Plasma.

"Oh SO YOU ARE ONE OF THE S***HEADS NOW! YOU FRICKING TRAITORS!" Joel cussed. "Sandile you piece of **** come back here!" but Sandile's unconscious body didn't move. Joel kicked the poor Pokémon. 

I flinched, feeling the Pokémon's pain. I growled, something that surprised me. I ran towards the Sandile, protecting it from any other harm.

"So what now Faitsu? You think you can stand up to us Pokémon Catchers?" Delsin laughed. "Well..." Scraggy attacked me, instead of Bubu.

Bubu, whose bond and trust between us got pretty strong, protected me by using another Flame Charge. The move not only gets high damage but also increases Bubu's speed. 

"HA! FRICKING WEAK POKEMON!" Delsin withdrew the Scraggy. "Its time for us to use the strong ones! Muk!"

"Face it Faitsu, we're gonna end you right here, right now. Who cares about some weak teenager anyway, you'll cause us some problems in the future. We're just gonna throw your body at the sewer canal..." Joel laughed maniacally as he took out a Weavile.

I took out my Mareep, and quickly decided to plan an escape for Sandile and my Pokémon and call some reinforcements so they can get the stolen Pokémon and arrest these criminals. They were far too evil.

"Muk, Sludge Bomb!" 

"Weavile, Slash!"

"Bubu use Flame Charge on Weavile! Snow use Thundershock!" 

Unfortunately, they weren't aiming at me, Bubu or Snow. They were aiming at the Sandile behind me, which was starting to evolve somehow... It felt like time stopped as I dived to protect Sandile's body from the violent attacks. Bubu had intercepted Weavile's attack, but the Sludge Bomb was making its way towards me. I can almost feel its acidic effects as it hurtled towards me. With this dangerous attack, I could die, but if I was lucky, I will survive but my body will be scarred forever. 

"Nancy, Hydro Pump!" I heard White's voice in the background, and instead of sludge, I was drenched in cold water. I looked at White, who had somehow arrived at the perfect time with her Alomomola at her side. 

I immediately regained my composure, and continued to attack Joel and Delsin's Pokémon before they can make any REAL damage.

"Bubu use Flame Charge at Sneasel, Snow Thundershock at it too!" I said. I looked behind and the now-evolved Krokorok seemed to be thanking me. I smiled at it and then continued to focus on the battle.

Delsin had took out his strongest Pokémon: a Magmortar and Joel: an Electivire. I faced their two weaker Pokémon, not wanting to push Bubu and Snow's limits. Sneasel had now fainted and we focused on their Muk, whom they clearly forgot about. White dealt with the stronger Pokémon, using her amazing battle skills in getting the upper hand.

"Bubu Ember and Snow use Thunder!" My two Pokémon followed obediently, dodging the pathetic counterattacks of Muk and made its health decrease by a huge percent. I didn't dare use physical moves or my Pokémon might get hurt by its acidic and poisonous body.

"Use the same attacks but make it stronger," I finally decided. Somehow, Krokorok followed, and even attacked Muk, making their combined efforts and making it faint.

"F***! These kids meant business!" Delsin cursed, because his Pokémon was already out of energy because of White's Mandibuzz.

I joined in the frenzy and made Bubu, Snow and Krokorok attack Magmortar and Electivire. Finally, they fainted. 

"Give up! I'm gonna turn you in the International Police!" White dared, and quickly sent a message in her XTransceiver.

"Tsk," Joel started to grab something from his back pocket. A knife I thought. 

"Snow! Paralyze them!" I said on reflex, making me remember a same situation in Team Plasma, when wild Pokémon started to attack us on one of our missions.

Both of them freeze, the knife falling on the ground with a thud. White immediately kicked it away.

"Thank Arceus, you have reflexes," White said. "I could have been a kebab!"

"And thanks saving me from that sludge bomb," I said. 

"No problem," White smiled. "Anyway I should go check on the stolen Pokémon. I have a feeling its near here..."

As White looked for the stolen Pokémon (which happened to be inside a black trash bag hidden behind a corner), I guarded the two of them who can't even close their mouths and were drooling. I sighed. They could have been nice people, Team Plasma had made them snap and evil. Now I know Hyuu's feeling every time he sees them. Suddenly, a young blonde trainer appeared, wearing a black suit and flashed an International Police badge at me.

"I'm here to collect them," she told me as if they were a bunch of trash, which was a pretty accurate way of describing them. "Where's White?"

"I'm heeeere!" White suddenly appeared, with her face covered in dirt smudges. "I got the stolen Pokémon inside this bag."

"I'll deal with that," the blonde trainer said. "Arceus, you look like you jumped in a mud puddle!"

"WHAT?! GROOOOOOSS! THIS WILL IRRITATE MY BEAUTIFUL SKIN!!!" White panicked and got some Baby Wipes from her sling bag and rubbed it in her face. "Hey I assumed you know Faitsu?"

The blonde trainer looked at me with stormy gray eyes that reminds me of Rakutsu's. "No, wait. Is she the one in that Brycen movie?"

"Yeaaah! She's the next superstar!" White said. "Faitsu, this is Gray, the youngest, coolest, and prettiest member of the International Police!"

"SHUT UP!" I see Gray blush in the dark lighting provided by Snow. She reminds me so much of Rakutsu. She grabbed the trash bag from White and checked if all Pokémon were intact.

"How are you gonna deliver these freaks to the jail?" I asked. 

"Well-" Gray started to say.

"Sorry I'm late!" a voice I had heard about three days ago said. And I know very well whose voice it belonged to.

Black. Unova's Champion.

The sixteen-year old prodigy arrived in a rush and not-much-like-a-champion kind of way, with his hair blown in every direction (he probably used the Pokemon move FLY to get here). He looked at me with recognition (I hope from Flocessy Ranch and NOT the Team Plasma fiasco) and smiled then faced White and Gray.

"COUSIN!!!!!" White practically tackled Black while Gray watched them in amusement. "I thought you were in Sinnoh?"

"No way! I heard the news about Team Plasma and me and Res-" he looked at me a bit "my Pokémon quickly flew from there to here."

"That explains your hair," Gray giggled (which didn't suit her bad-assy look) and rubbed Black's hair, making it more spikier.

Black blushed even more redder than Rakutsu does (and probably me when I see Hyuu smiling: a very rare sight I tell you).

"I'm surprised I see you here," Black told me. "You probably know me but please don't tell anyone I'm back."

I nodded silently, taking all of this in. 

"You already met each other?" White asked.

"Yeah, she and her boyfriend told me some directions," he said.

I blushed when I heard the word 'boyfriend', but I didn't dare correct him.

Gray went back to her move-or-you'll-get-kicked-in-the-face attitude. "Let's get these pieces of trash to jail," she grabbed Joel by the hair, which is pretty painful but he sorta deserves it. She tied him and checked for weapons. Black helped her with Delsin, except in a kinder way.

"How about this big guy?" I asked while I pat Krokorok who was snuggling me up.

Black smiled. "I think he likes you. You should keep him, by the looks of it, he's a freshly caught Pokémon"

Gray nodded in approval. "Yeah, I haven't heard reports of a missing Sandile and Krokorok for a while."

I wonder how she knew that Krokorok just evolved from Sandile. She must be a pro at this. No wonder she got accepted by the International Police.

"Okay then, I'm gonna name you uh.... Spike?" I asked him. The Krokorok nudged me with approval.

"Hey we better get out of here," White said, looking at the foreboding place with nervousness.

"Yes, the International Police and Looker are gonna be with us any second to get these guys," Gray looked at the two grunts with disgust. "And deliver the lost Pokémon. The wild ones would either be sent back to their habitats or to new trainers. Depending in their conditions."

"I'm gonna take Faitsu in the ride back to the Center on my Vullaby. She looks a bit sick and her HAIRSTYLE IS RUINED! And to leave you two some bonding time," White said.

"SHUT UP!" Black and Gray shouted at the same time, surprising nearby wild Pokémon.

As we walked away, back to the surface I looked at the sewers one last time. Near the corner I saw a man looking at us. He was wearing a scientist outfit and his blonde hair was in a weird style with blue highlights. He was studying us.

Dismissing him as a fan of Black, I hurried up my pace and followed White's lead.

Pokémon woke inside a vast forests surrounded by tall trees, blocking the sun. 

The Pokémon sensed something far away, something that radiates an aura of kindness and selflessness. 

Like the branches swaying in the wind, the graceful Pokémon started its long journey, full of hope and joy.

<Hey guys! Did you like it? Anyway, I just thought of Joel's name from The Last of Us game and Delsin's from the Infamous: Second Son game. Haha, if you guys want some apocalypse story, just wait for me cuz that book is definitely going to be published! Don't forget to vote and follow me because I always follow back>

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

247K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...